Peyton wins third MVP.....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Peyton wins third MVP.....

Post by makaveli »

Somewhere Steve Mcnair is wondering what happened to his career. Co-MVP my ass!

Here's Peter King's take on why Peyton should be MVP from a couple of days ago, as well as the inside story of what really went down with his knee. It's long but a good read.

Congrats 18, now let's whoop them Chargers!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/w ... index.html

There are few things in this job I take more seriously than my National Football League MVP vote for the Associated Press. I value my Hall of Fame vote a little more, but being one of 50 voters for the all-pro team and postseason awards, including the MVP, is big because it goes down in history. The MVP winner doesn't get bronzed, as Hall of Famers do, but there's no single-season award that means more to a player. To be part of anointing one man as the most indispensable, the most important, the most valuable for a season in the biggest sport in the country is a cool task.

We voters are human, so we're going to approach the voting differently. My criteria have never changed. The inclusion of the word "valuable'' differentiates this from a player of the year award. If I'm voting for Offensive Player of the Year, for example, I'm likely voting for the individual who had the best season of anyone on offense; if a player on a 6-10 team set the single-season rushing record, I'd likely vote for him for the offensive player award. But it's highly doubtful I'd vote for him as MVP. For MVP, I ask myself this question: Which player, removed from his team, would have the biggest impact on the team's record?

That's a tough call this season on premier teams like the Giants, Tennessee and Pittsburgh because they each had so many outstanding players. By season's end, I might have voted for Brandon Jacobs over Eli Manning on the Giants, and maybe Kerry Collins over Albert Haynesworth or Chris Johnson as Tennessee's MVP, and James Harrison over Roethlisberger (though that would be close) or Troy Polamalu in Pittsburgh.

I liked Pennington immensely because he was the clear keystone to a team improving from one win to 11; but the Dolphins got big contributions from the defense (they won five games scoring 17 points or fewer) and the Wildcat Formation. DeAngelo Williams made a late charge for Carolina, scoring 11 touchdowns in four late-season games, but check out the pedestrian first half of his season: The Panthers went 6-2, and Williams rushed for 468 yards and three touchdowns in the six wins.

Matt Ryan? I love him, and I love his candidacy. I can't argue with a soul who'd name him MVP. Imagine stepping into Team Turmoil for Michael Vick, with the racial division of Atlanta to overcome as well, and having to learn to play quarterback at the NFL level, which rookies never do well. I'll never forget being in Atlanta on draft weekend and listening to veteran sports anchor Gil Tyree, who is an African-American, tell me about the Vick shadow that would be so hard for Ryan to escape. "Michael's a messiah here. No matter what Matt Ryan will do, he'll never be accepted,'' Tyree said. Talk about a tough road for a young kid.

But Ryan led the Falcons to the playoffs, with only 25 negative plays out of 480 pass-drops -- nine interceptions, 16 sacks. He walked into the NFL throwing superbly downfield, which is always one of the last traits a young quarterback perfects. His 7.9 yards-per-attempt was better than good downfield throwers Jay Cutler, Kurt Warner and both Mannings.

I'm going with James Harrison at five, DeAngelo Williams four, Chad Pennington three, Matt Ryan two. And Peyton Manning one.

I have been leaning toward Manning for the past four or five weeks, because I've felt the Colts would have been well below .500 without him, particularly if he hadn't rallied them from 15- and 17-point late-game deficits to beat Minnesota and Houston, respectively. Manning never had a running game all season to help him; the Colts' 3.4-yard average per rush was their lowest this decade. He started the season more hurt than we knew (at least until now) and without his redoubtable center. The Colts went 3-4 through the end of October, but it would have been 1-6 without those comebacks over the Vikes and Texans. Then, with Manning finally getting his legs under him, the Colts rode a classic 9-0 Manning stretch to finish 12-4 and earn the fifth seed in the AFC playoffs.

The story of Manning's 11th season is a good story, one he hasn't told this season to anyone else in my business -- to the best of my knowledge. As usually happens with Manning, the conversation was going to be 10 or 20 minutes, and then one thing led to another, and by the end, I had enough stuff for a couple of chapters of a book.

The story actually starts in Hawaii, at the Pro Bowl last year.

"I started to experience swelling in my knee at the Pro Bowl,'' Manning said. "I had two weeks off after the playoffs ended for us. Did nothing before Hawaii. Went to the beach, went to the Super Bowl, showed up in Hawaii, all of a sudden my knee swelled up like a grapefruit. The Chargers trainers bent over backwards, treating a player that's not even their player. They're supposed to be on vacation, and here they are, driving me all over the place to get an MRI. No big deal, I thought. I played the game, and after the game, the thing is gone, it's dissipated throughout my body. Very strange.

"I get back in April, start lifting weights, it blew up again. Couldn't kneel on it. I had a good offseason, thought I threw it pretty good, and I had the knee drained maybe seven times. Two or three weeks later it'd come back. Let me go back to a conversation I had with Bill Parcells when we did a commercial for the Super Bowl. He advised me, 'Don't ever forget your legs. Legs, legs legs. Do your squats. That's so important as you get older.' And I worked on that hard.

"On Monday before camp [actually July 14, 10 days before training camp opened], my leg's on fire, it's red, I'm hurtin' bad. I fly to Indy right away and find out the fluid in there's infected. So they tell me, 'We're gonna remove your bursa sac. Pretty standard procedure.' Then the fluid starts to seep back.''

Doctors couldn't stop the fluid from seeping into the knee. Ten days after surgery, the knee was still swollen. The Colts set a deadline of Wednesday, July 30, to decide whether to have another procedure called "quilting'' done. In quilting, a surgeon stitches the skin down to shut off the suspected flow of any infected fluid.

Now came the cloak-and-dagger stuff. Manning couldn't fly because of the risks of swelling and infection. So the Colts flew orthopedist-to-the-stars James Andrews (and one or two other experts) into Colts camp in Terre Haute to examine Manning. He consulted with Giants team physician Russell Warren.

"All of them say the same thing: 'You've got to do something about it,' '' Manning told me. "I agreed. My biggest fear was the Saturday night before we play the Patriots in Week 10, it's gonna happen again."

So the second surgery was set for July 31 at 6 a.m. Manning was told it'd take about 30 minutes to sew about 20 sutures in the knee. The Colts had a car set to pick Manning up to take him home at 9 a.m.

He woke up at 5 p.m. There weren't 20 sutures implanted. Doctors had to use 80. Surgery didn't take 30 minutes. It took three hours.

"They didn't have a choice,'' Manning said. "There was so much fluid, the pockets were so big, that they had to use 80.''

The knee stayed wrapped Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, Colts director of rehabilitation Erin Barill came to Manning's house to check on how the knee was healing. "He warned me the knee does not look good,'' Manning said. "And he said, 'Do you want to see it?' ''

Of course he did. "Funny thing was, I was getting ready to watch the Colts-Redskins Hall of Fame game. Weird. I have never watched the Colts play on TV, ever. And then I get ready to see what the knee looks like.''

Drumroll. Barill took the wrap off.

"I looked down, and my knee looked like a brain after surgery. You know how they show you pictures of a brain in science class? That's what this was -- swollen, ugly. I kind of got my hopes up, but it was disgusting. Mangled, in layers, dimples all over it. It didn't look good at all. My heart just sank. I was nervous and scared. It was so new to me. Some of these guys playing in the NFL have surgery all the time. Not me. The only surgery I'd ever had was for a deviated septum my sophomore year in high school. Here I have one July 14, then another one two weeks later. Uncharted waters for me.''

This thought occurred to me then: How in the world did Manning and the Colts keep this so under wraps?

Manning had his own anal traits, plus the never-ending Brett Favre unretirement saga, to thank for that. "I'm one of those guys who never wants to be on the injury report,'' he said. "I don't want people to say, 'What's wrong with your ankle or your knee or whatever?' I don't want my opponents to know anything. When I see a corner who's got a bad ankle, I say, 'Let's check this thing out in the game.' Plus, the whole Favre thing was dominating the news. Nobody had time to report anything else.

"It was the most miserable training camp. I'd do the rehab in my dorm to stay out of the way of people at camp. The best thing that happened was I had a video machine in my room. I was watching ... I was waiting all day for the practice tape. I was dying. I just wanted to see the tape.''

Days turned into weeks. The Colts originally said Manning's injury was a four-to-six-week job, and when he got close to the six-week anniversary, Manning still wasn't working out.

"Remember what Parcells told me. 'Legs, legs, legs.' Well, I lost all my strength in my left leg, and you don't want to create an imbalance in your legs, so I couldn't do much with my right leg either. But all the range of motion in my left leg was gone. Could I get to where I can drop and run? I had no idea. I really did not know. All I had ever known, every year in camp, was to take every rep, every practice. Now I get no reps in camp.

"The biggest thing as we got close to the season was I didn't think I could move the way I wanted to. I'll never be mistaken for Donovan McNabb or my dad [mobile ex-Saint Archie Manning]. And my balance was a problem. I couldn't finish the throws.''

Making it worse was the absence of longtime center Jeff Saturday with a knee injury; he knew the hieroglyphic-type Colts offense as well as Manning. Now the Colts had to get seventh-round rookie Jamey Richard, a college guard, ready to face, in order, Tommie Harris, Kevin and Pat Williams, and John Henderson. Before the first game, instead of spending an extra half-hour or two a day working the legs, Manning was on the practice field and in the meeting room with Richard, teaching him the idiosyncrasies of being the Colts center.

Feeling weak, Manning had no impact on a 29-13 opening loss to Chicago. In Week 2 at Minnesota, the Vikes led 15-0 midway through the third quarter. "We're down 15-0, thinking about being 0-2, and knowing we got Jacksonville the next week,'' Manning said. He led two touchdown drives, with a two-point conversion on the second, to tie it. "Probably the biggest play of the game, third-and-10 on the 50 [actually third-and-nine at the Minnesota 49], I get Reggie Wayne on a post-route from the slot, ball rushes right past the DB's ear into Reggie. That told me, 'I can still make these throws. If I keep rehabbing, I can make it back. I still have it.' '' Gain of 20. The Colts won on a field goal.

Manning struggled again the next week; Indy lost to Jacksonville. "The next week, Houston's got us 27-10 midway through the fourth quarter. It is not looking good. Lotta people thinking, 'Here come the Texans' -- they finished 8-8 the year before, their crowd's fired up, they're inspired to win after Hurricane Ike. But it's your job to play until the final seconds. I throw a touchdown pass to Tom Santi that looks like a stat-padder. Then [Gary] Brackett takes a fumble back for a touchdown.''

Lucky for the Colts, Sage Rosenfels was awful that day, and handed the Colts a touchdown and a short field late. Manning threw the winning touchdown pass to Wayne off that short field. Colts, 31-27.

Easily they could have been 0-4. But 18 points in the last 20 minutes at Minnesota, and 21 points in the last five at Houston, and the season was saved.

What was bugging Manning at that point, even at 2-2, was the time he had to spend every week in rehab and rebuilding the strength in his legs. Instead of coming in early to watch tape or talk to a coach before the morning meetings, Manning had to be in by 6:30 for an hour of rehab five days a week, and spend another hour after practice doing the same. He still did most of his other work, but not as much of the on-field stuff with his receivers that he was used to. Combine that with zero reps in training camp for a guy who craves them, and you see why he was treading water -- 10 touchdowns, nine picks, a 3-4 record after an ugly Monday night loss at Tennessee -- through two months.

"It just sucked up all my energy, ' he said. "My goal has always been to avoid the trainers room, and now, for the first time in my whole career, I'm going in every morning before meetings, challenging my preparation time. But after a couple of months doing that -- after the Tennessee game, I didn't have to go into the trainers room anymore. I felt right. But at that point, we're 3-4, and we all but ruled out winning the division. Tennessee wasn't gonna collapse.

"The biggest problem with New England coming up, Pittsburgh on the road, San Diego on the road -- was avoiding sitting around, saying, 'Boy, we are in trouble.' It was like, 'Are we going to say it's just not our year, wait 'til next year, or are we gonna do something about it?' The other thing people don't think about is we've got a lot of second-, third- fourth-year players, and we'd started the last three years 13-0, 8-0 and 7-0, and these guys are going, 'What the hell is going on?' But as Tony [Dungy] told 'em, this is what the NFL is all about.''

As November dawned, the Colts knew they might have to go 8-1, or even 9-0, to make the playoffs. Manning, finally feeling good, and taking the two rehab hours per day out of his routine, got his team on a run.

"I truly believe it is no coincidence we have gone on the winning streak since then,'' Manning said.

Now onto the MVP issue. My take is Manning was the keystone to this team starting 3-4 instead of being out of it at 1-6. In the final nine games, Manning's 9-0 record led all NFL quarterbacks, Manning's 72-percent accuracy led all NFL quarterbacks, and Manning's 17-to-3 touchdown-to-interception (plus-14) differential led all NFL quarterbacks.

He completed 21 of 29 to beat New England. He got a little lucky with some Roethlisberger turnovers the next week at Pittsburgh, but he also threw three of the 12 touchdown passes the Steelers allowed all season. His running game managed 91, 90, 57, 106 and 32 yards over the next five games, but he had enough in the tank to win each one without much of a ground alternative.

In Sunday's Dungy special of a finale (the starters play a series or three), Manning played long enough to exceed 4,000 yards for the ninth season. He went seven for seven. Five months after recoiling in shock at the sight of his grotesque knee, he finished his most unlikely great season in the NFL.

So the Colts finished 12-4. It's not as stunning as the 11-5 of the Dolphins or Falcons, to be sure. We could argue -- and you might win -- that Miami without Pennington and Atlanta without Ryan would have been 5-11 or worse. But I simply will not accept that coaches who proved themselves very resourceful (Tony Sparano, Mike Smith) would have been hapless without their quarterbacks. Miami would have played Chad Henne earlier. Atlanta would have ridden Turner to a few wins. Indy? Without Manning, I say a team that ran the ball in quicksand would have been 4-12.

"This has been my most rewarding regular season, because of what we've all been faced with here,'' Manning said. "I've been proud to be on this team. Guys dug deep. I dug deep.''

Come to think of it, it's not that tough a call.
ImageImage
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Peyton wins third MVP.....

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I hope SD takes him out of game.

Ive never been so underwhelmed by a 12-4 team in my life...
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

grayantimatter wrote:I hope SD takes him out of game.

Ive never been so underwhelmed by a 12-4 team in my life...

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
ImageImage
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Fuck Peter King and his Brett Favre obsessed ass. Matt Ryan should have gotten it.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Rainbow Bright wrote: Matt Ryan should have gotten it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
noam_bombsky
Forming a Band

Post by noam_bombsky »

i don't think I've ever given less of a shit about the NFL MVP pick. I agree that Matt Ryan should have gotten it, but I guess since he's getting Rookie of the Year, the NFL figured they would give someone else the MVP. Whatever.
It's like granny always said: "Some turds float to the top; some turds sink to the bottom. In the end, they all get flushed."
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

A win or two more (of games lost by officiating or the defence) and I'd have given it to Rivers... As it is though Manning is a decent pick.

His improvement from the start of the year was a big part of the long winning streak that took them into the play-offs and showed how valuable he is to his team.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

noam_bombsky wrote:i don't think I've ever given less of a shit about the NFL MVP pick. I agree that Matt Ryan should have gotten it, but I guess since he's getting Rookie of the Year, the NFL figured they would give someone else the MVP. Whatever.
Manning is an awesome QB. People in Indianpolis have a hardon for attention. No one cares.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

johnk5150 wrote:
noam_bombsky wrote:i don't think I've ever given less of a shit about the NFL MVP pick. I agree that Matt Ryan should have gotten it, but I guess since he's getting Rookie of the Year, the NFL figured they would give someone else the MVP. Whatever.
Manning is an awesome QB. People in Indianpolis have a hardon for attention. No one cares.

This is very very correct! :D
ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

One more thing. Tom Brady is a fag!

$tevil
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

johnk5150 wrote:One more thing. Tom Brady is a fag!
I really think we need to start the "Tom Brady is a Fag Thursdays" or something along those lines for the Locker Room. You know, like the whole Kiss is Shite movement. If done right it would drip awesomeness!
ImageImage
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

FAIL

On a serious note, and this is not just because I'm a Pats fan, but how Matt Cassel was never even mentioned in the MVP talk is beyond me. Not saying he should of won but give the guy some props for what he did this year.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Facedown wrote:
FAIL

On a serious note, and this is not just because I'm a Pats fan, but how Matt Cassel was never even mentioned in the MVP talk is beyond me. Not saying he should of won but give the guy some props for what he did this year.
I don't disagree on Cassel.

"We're only going to score 17 points (laughing like a giddy schoolgirl). Really? Alright."

That makes him a fag. THE fail of 2008.

$tevil
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

johnk5150 wrote:I don't disagree on Cassel.

"We're only going to score 17 points (laughing like a giddy schoolgirl). Really? Alright."

That makes him a fag. THE fail of 2008.
In all fairness, though. If everyone who made a shitty prediction while laughing like a schoolgirl was a fag, pretty much everybody would be one.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

demolition23 wrote: His improvement from the start of the year was a big part of the long winning streak that took them into the play-offs and showed how valuable he is to his team.
Couldnt disagree more. The team got healthy and showed just how trivial he is. When it was on his shoulders early in the season, when the team had issues and needed someone to step up, he stunk up the place and looked like Bubby Bristers retarded little brother. When the team got healthier, he rode it.

Cassel, Pennington, Hayensworth, AP, Portis, Ryan, etc....all more deserving.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

grayantimatter wrote:
demolition23 wrote: His improvement from the start of the year was a big part of the long winning streak that took them into the play-offs and showed how valuable he is to his team.
Couldnt disagree more. The team got healthy and showed just how trivial he is. When it was on his shoulders early in the season, when the team had issues and needed someone to step up, he stunk up the place and looked like Bubby Bristers retarded little brother. When the team got healthier, he rode it.

Cassel, Pennington, Hayensworth, AP, Portis, Ryan, etc....all more deserving.

Manning has always been overrated.

He's a roboqb - when he sees what he saw on tape, he is flawless in his mechanics. However, throw something at him he hasn't seen, and he falls apart.

Most every top flight QB suffer a drop in performance when seeing things the first time in a game, but Manning still plays like a 2nd or 3rd year QB and has ZERO improv ability.

I said it last year and I'll say it again - of the two Mannings, I'd gladly take the younger one.

You'd think after 10 years in the league he'd have the 3-4 figured out by now, what with how legendarily great he supposedly is.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

At least he has that MVP to fall back on.
Most Valuable Peddler
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Licketysplit wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:Cassel, Pennington, Hayensworth, AP, Portis, Ryan, etc....all more deserving.
Yup. Hayensworth should have gotten it but they rarely give it to defensive players(Lawrence Taylor and Alan Page are the only ones previously).
I just threw his name out there because he got a little love from the media. I think Ed Reed or Troy Palamaulwaulawhoisit would be better and more deserving choices.

Fuck, I don't even know how they vote NFL MVP, but if they do a 1 - 10 Ballot like MLB, Peyton Manning wouldn't even have been on my ballot at all.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

grayantimatter wrote:
Licketysplit wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:Cassel, Pennington, Hayensworth, AP, Portis, Ryan, etc....all more deserving.
Yup. Hayensworth should have gotten it but they rarely give it to defensive players(Lawrence Taylor and Alan Page are the only ones previously).
I just threw his name out there because he got a little love from the media. I think Ed Reed or Troy Palamaulwaulawhoisit would be better and more deserving choices.

Fuck, I don't even know how they vote NFL MVP, but if they do a 1 - 10 Ballot like MLB, Peyton Manning wouldn't even have been on my ballot at all.
They do a one vote system, which as we can all see is retarded.

Peyton catches a lot of hate which I dont think he deserves, but he REALLY didnt deserve this award.

Kurt warner, Drew brees, Philip Rivers, Ed Reed, Chad howeveryouspellitton, Clinton Portis, AP, Haynesworth, even fucking andre Johnson had more of a claim then manning...
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

This reminds me when Dirk got the MVP in 2006 over Steve Nash. Then Herr Dirk got his ass embarrassed and sent home by Baron Davis and The Warriors.
MCSteeler
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by MCSteeler »

Drew Brees should've won. He wasn't even mentioned in the top vote getters. He had a higher quarterback rating than Peyton, 96.2 to 95.0. He completed 413 of 635 pass attempts for 5,069 yards and 34 touchdowns. All on a team with so-so talent and no defense. Manning was 371 for 555, 4,002 yards and 27 touchdowns on a team that boasts Marvin Harrison, Joeseph Addai, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez and Dominic Rhodes. Just another year where more deserving players were shut out of winning the MVP. They should just rename it the Peyton Brady Award.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Chad Pennington? Eric Mangini and Brett Favre were more valuable in getting the Dolphins to the playoffs than Chad...
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Where IS P13 chiming in about this fantastic honor a year ago???
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Where IS P13 chiming in about this fantastic honor a year ago???
He never saw the need to discuss sports on a music based message board and didn't realize there were great discussions in the Locker Room.

LOL

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

NFL MVP, to me, is much like the Heisman. It's essentially worthless. Great QB? No doubt. Hall of Famer? No doubt. Football is such a team sport though, to me, identifying one person is the most important to their team, just seems silly. For those of us who have really studied the game, can you honestly say that there aren't punters and long snappers who are just as important to their team as any QB??? Think about that one! Really.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote: For those of us who have really studied the game, can you honestly say that there aren't punters and long snappers who are just as important to their team as any QB??? Think about that one! Really.
:lol:

Thanks for proving you're a clueless idiot who knows nothing about professional football.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Love Pee13's toddler offensive strategy, :lol: I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.