The Never Ending MMA thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Re: The Never Ending MMA thread

Post by yeahbuddy »

Uriah Faber was offered the fight at 155 lbs and said yes, but the UFC decided to go with Diaz.

The smart move was Diaz. That or Cerrone. Don't know what happened with Cerrone.
Overall its a pretty good card. And good to see Amanda Nunez back in action. That girl can bring it. My guess is if she wins her fight she will be next in line to go against the winner of Holm/Tate. That is unless Holm takes care of Tate & Holm vs Cyborg ufc 200 gets booked.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

brotherplanet wrote:
burt1098 wrote:Yeah, if you're gonna say it, be prepared to eat shit if ya don't back it up. Cerrone, Benson...those guys will fight on a couple days notice no problem. And they have.
Yeah, people are making fun of him for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boN3zcc0zNk

Not for nothing, but Jose was on a 60 day or so medical suspension that he has no contact. He has not been training. Why take a fight when you haven't been training? He might not have even been medically cleared for the fight.

This is all the doing of Dana...call the two fighters he KNOWS are injured and can't take the fight,,,knowing full well they can't....then use that against them. "hey I "offered" you the fight and you turned it down!!!

There was no mention by him on ESPN that they were injured, just that they turned down the fight.

So tired of his shtick
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:
brotherplanet wrote:
burt1098 wrote:Yeah, if you're gonna say it, be prepared to eat shit if ya don't back it up. Cerrone, Benson...those guys will fight on a couple days notice no problem. And they have.
Yeah, people are making fun of him for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boN3zcc0zNk

Not for nothing, but Jose was on a 60 day or so medical suspension that he has no contact. He has not been training. Why take a fight when you haven't been training? He might not have even been medically cleared for the fight.

This is all the doing of Dana...call the two fighters he KNOWS are injured and can't take the fight,,,knowing full well they can't....then use that against them. "hey I "offered" you the fight and you turned it down!!!

There was no mention by him on ESPN that they were injured, just that they turned down the fight.

So tired of his shtick
During press conference McGregor said because he got knocked out Aldo should take a year off.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Yeah, I agree, he shouldn't fight. It's his own words that are coming back to haunt him. He said he was back to training and he would take a fight with Mcgregor anytime, anywhere.

It was probably just the usual bluster and bullshit people do even when they're not ready, but it's being thrown back in his face.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Anyone watch the Silva/Bisping fight?
Hell of a fight. And the end of 3rd rd was something like
I've never seen before. Crazy!!
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Silva Vs.Bisping

Silva had Bisping nearly finished a couple times but he he let him back into the fight. REgarding the mouthpiece, he get's it back when there is a break in the action...there wasn't one. Anderson had him against the cage and was on the attack. That was Bisping's fault for not protecting himself at all times. That was a good fight. The rest of the card was not very good.

On to the McNugget/Diaz fight....

Have to see which Diaz shows up.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
whiteowl yesterday
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by whiteowl yesterday »

yeahbuddy wrote:Anyone watch the Silva/Bisping fight?
don't-have-fightpass-so-I-missed.
"artist formerly known as midnighttoker"
whiteowl yesterday

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Silva Vs.Bisping

Silva had Bisping nearly finished a couple times but he he let him back into the fight. REgarding the mouthpiece, he get's it back when there is a break in the action...there wasn't one. Anderson had him against the cage and was on the attack. That was Bisping's fault for not protecting himself at all times. That was a good fight. The rest of the card was not very good.

I-have-conor-winnin'-as-well-as-holm-winnin'.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:Anyone watch the Silva/Bisping fight?
Yeah. Always good seeing Silva lose. :)

He is saying the result is corrupt. Oh well!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

whiteowl yesterday wrote:

Seems like a safe bet!

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
whiteowl yesterday

pieceofme wrote:

Seems like a safe bet!

true...haha

how-u-been?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Everytime it seemed Silva was going to put him away Bisping came back & got in some shots & Silva backed out. The only time was after the knee going into the 4th, but Silva couldn't do it.
Bisping took the blame for the mouth piece debacle.
I love seeing Silva lose, but love him because he is a class act & legend in the sport.
Happy for Bisping. He's one tough motherf'r.

All this week leading to next Saturday is going to be one hell of a ride.

And if you don't have Fight Pass, get it.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:

Everytime it seemed Silva was going to put him away Bisping came back & got in some shots & Silva backed out. The only time was after the knee going into the 4th, but Silva couldn't do it.
I love seeing Silva lose, but love him because he is a class act & legend in the sport.

I'm sure if Silva had gone for it in the 4th and 5th he would have won that fight. Oh well. 8)

EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

I hope Diaz gets in some good ole "Stockton Slaps"...win or lose that'd make my day.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

yeahbuddy wrote:

Bisping took the blame...you sure about that?

Michael Bisping thinks Herb Dean was at fault during the mouthpiece controversy on his UFC bout against Anderson Silva.

Michael Bisping won a close decision against one of the greatest fighters of all time in Anderson Silva, but it wasn't without controversy. During the final seconds of the 3rd round, his mouth piece fell out and he signaled the referee about it. The fight continued, and as Bisping was motioning to the referee a second time, Silva landed a flying knee that dropped him as the bell rang.

Silva thought he had won and chaos ensued in the cage, until Dean set it straight and got them to continue. Bisping still managed to take home the decision, but he isn't happy with the officiating.

"Well, my mouthpiece left my mouth. We weren't exchanging blows. Of course he was trying to stalk me down, I was using my footwork to back away," Bisping explained. "I was talking to Herb Dean, saying 'Herb, my mouthpiece!' I don't want to lose my teeth. Contrary to popular belief, the British all don't have bad teeth. Mine are okay."

"I don't know. I blame Herb Dean for all of this," Bisping said, pointing to his stitches. "I think."

Bisping has now won three in a row, and positions himself for that possible title shot that has always eluded him in his 10-year UFC career.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/28/11 ... b-dean-ufc
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:

Bisping took the blame...you sure about that?

Michael Bisping thinks Herb Dean was at fault during the mouthpiece controversy on his UFC bout against Anderson Silva.

Michael Bisping won a close decision against one of the greatest fighters of all time in Anderson Silva, but it wasn't without controversy. During the final seconds of the 3rd round, his mouth piece fell out and he signaled the referee about it. The fight continued, and as Bisping was motioning to the referee a second time, Silva landed a flying knee that dropped him as the bell rang.

Silva thought he had won and chaos ensued in the cage, until Dean set it straight and got them to continue. Bisping still managed to take home the decision, but he isn't happy with the officiating.

"Well, my mouthpiece left my mouth. We weren't exchanging blows. Of course he was trying to stalk me down, I was using my footwork to back away," Bisping explained. "I was talking to Herb Dean, saying 'Herb, my mouthpiece!' I don't want to lose my teeth. Contrary to popular belief, the British all don't have bad teeth. Mine are okay."

"I don't know. I blame Herb Dean for all of this," Bisping said, pointing to his stitches. "I think."

Bisping has now won three in a row, and positions himself for that possible title shot that has always eluded him in his 10-year UFC career.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/28/11 ... b-dean-ufc

Ah, yeah he did-

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/27/11 ... a-thats-my

"That's my fault. I'm too experienced to make those mistakes. Anderson capitalized and well done to that guy for that. But all in all, of course you don't like to be sitting here covered in stitches, but I got the win."

What? You want to argue about Bisping probably saying 3 different things to 3 different interviewers?
Ultimately Bisping was at fault because I'm sure he knows that until the bell rings a fighter needs to protect himself.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

I didn't see the Bisping-Silva fight. Anyone know where to watch it online?
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

yeahbuddy wrote:
Ah, yeah he did-

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/27/11 ... a-thats-my

"That's my fault. I'm too experienced to make those mistakes. Anderson capitalized and well done to that guy for that. But all in all, of course you don't like to be sitting here covered in stitches, but I got the win."

What? You want to argue about Bisping probably saying 3 different things to 3 different interviewers?
Ultimately Bisping was at fault because I'm sure he knows that until the bell rings a fighter needs to protect himself.
Who's arguing? I just pointed out that he wasn't exactly taking responsibility for it. I couldn't care less either way.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

Apart from the end of round 3 and parts of round 5, I thought Bisping controlled the fight quite comfortably. Silva looks like a fighter who has too many doubts. If Rousey ever comes back she will have the same demons as well.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Cyber Spirit wrote:Apart from the end of round 3 and parts of round 5, I thought Bisping controlled the fight quite comfortably. Silva looks like a fighter who has too many doubts. If Rousey ever comes back she will have the same demons as well.
I just watched the fight, I agree. Bisping no doubt wins 1st, 2nd and 4th rounds. Silva wins 3rd and 5th. Bisping just outworked him. Combinations, constantly driving forward and getting jabs in...Silva just sat back for the most part and posed.

An observation: Silva poses...and the crowd cheers. Silva moves like a monkey...and the crowd cheers. Silva throws a kick that misses...and the crowd cheers. Silva gets punched in the face and poses...and the crowd cheers. Silva gets put on his ass and upkicks Bisping as he's coming in to ground and pound...and the crowd cheers. That guy could fuck their wives in front of them...and the crowd would cheer.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

burt1098 wrote:
Cyber Spirit wrote:Apart from the end of round 3 and parts of round 5, I thought Bisping controlled the fight quite comfortably. Silva looks like a fighter who has too many doubts. If Rousey ever comes back she will have the same demons as well.
I just watched the fight, I agree. Bisping no doubt wins 1st, 2nd and 4th rounds. Silva wins 3rd and 5th. Bisping just outworked him. Combinations, constantly driving forward and getting jabs in...Silva just sat back for the most part and posed.
the 2 of u have it right. don't try to argue with yeahbuddy and company. hes a dweeb
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Indy_Rob wrote:I didn't see the Bisping-Silva fight. Anyone know where to watch it online?

http://bestinmma.blogspot.com/2016/02/a ... g-ufc.html
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

burt1098 wrote:
Indy_Rob wrote:I didn't see the Bisping-Silva fight. Anyone know where to watch it online?

http://bestinmma.blogspot.com/2016/02/a ... g-ufc.html
Excellent! Thanks! *tips hat*
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

FullDJacket wrote:
burt1098 wrote:
the 2 of u have it right. don't try to argue with yeahbuddy and company. hes a dweeb
Argue about what?
Bisping won the fight & during press conference took responsibility what happened at the end of 3rd. His comment about Herb Dean was immediately after the fight & after going 5 rds was in a different place mentally & physically so whatever he said wasn't clear thinking.
And to get to your level of stupidness,
if I'm a dweeb you are a dipshot moron. Now go back to being a hibernating nit wit. Nice try though. C minus for effort.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Silva Vs.Bisping

I've watched that fight several times. It's so fucking obvious Bisping was on the offensive almost 90% of the time, while Silva did his spider-monkey thing and didn't land as many blows.

Silva needs to actually fight, but I don't think he can stop himself from acting like a court jester in the ring. It cost him his belt and he still doesn't seem to get it.

Sad, considering how great he used to be.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

brotherplanet wrote:Silva Vs.Bisping

I've watched that fight several times. It's so fucking obvious Bisping was on the offensive almost 90% of the time, while Silva did his spider-monkey thing and didn't land as many blows.

Silva needs to actually fight, but I don't think he can stop himself from acting like a court jester in the ring. It cost him his belt and he still doesn't seem to get it.

Silva didn't fool around in the second fight with Weidman and I don't recall him doing so in the Diaz fight. But, yeah, he definetely screwed himself out of that Bisping fight by not actually fighting the whole time,.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:

Silva didn't fool around in the second fight with Weidman and I don't recall him doing so in the Diaz fight. But, yeah, he definetely screwed himself out of that Bisping fight by not actually fighting the whole time,.
Concerning Weidman... You're right, he came in more focused. I wonder how that fight would have turned out if Silva didn't break his leg.

He was faster than Bisping. Some of the punches he dodged showed a tremendous amount of speed that seems so natural to him (seems - I'm sure his training through the years helped). He probably would have won if he just did as you said - fought the whole time.

Now.. Conor McGregor... This is a pretty cool clip - especially for the fan involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZofBjfcDQ
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

brotherplanet wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:

Concerning Weidman... You're right, he came in more focused. I wonder how that fight would have turned out if Silva didn't break his leg.

He was faster than Bisping. Some of the punches he dodged showed a tremendous amount of speed that seems so natural to him (seems - I'm sure his training through the years helped). He probably would have won if he just did as you said - fought the whole time.

Now.. Conor McGregor... This is a pretty cool clip - especially for the fan involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZofBjfcDQ
His speed is alright, it's his reaction time that's gone. He also doesn't seem to be able to roll with the punches as good as he used to. Getting rocked by Michael fucking Bisping now?

Come on now.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

UFC 196 Pre-fight Press Conference

https://youtu.be/5Qq6mMVR1ng?t=33m10s
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

This right here is awesome...nonstop bleeps for 7 minutes between Connor and Nate....seems like Nate is doing a good job getting Connor riled up. I hope they release the uncensored version of this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzhVVIjLCE
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman