The Never Ending MMA thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Re: The Never Ending MMA thread

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:This right here is awesome...nonstop bleeps for 7 minutes between Connor and Nate....seems like Nate is doing a good job getting Connor riled up. I hope they release the uncensored version of this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzhVVIjLCE
Those two guys doing the interview had to be the worst interviewers ever.

Saw the latest "Embedded" episode & it shows Nate without a shirt on. He looks to be in shape so that's good to know.
The weigh ins should fun. 7pm east coast time.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Shit, I'm even looking forward to the Holm vs Tate fight... UFC 196 should be a good night.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

yeahbuddy wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:This right here is awesome...nonstop bleeps for 7 minutes between Connor and Nate....seems like Nate is doing a good job getting Connor riled up. I hope they release the uncensored version of this interview.

Saw the latest "Embedded" episode & it shows Nate without a shirt on. He looks to be in shape so that's good to know.

Yeah those guys were idiots. But just having Diaz and Mac going back and forth was quite entertaining.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:

Yeah those guys were idiots. But just having Diaz and Mac going back and forth was quite entertaining.
This one is even worse-
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/4/111 ... -with-cnbc

Did you watch the press conference this afternoon?

At the Forum in Los Angeles in the month of June-
Rockhold vs Weidman & Cruz vs Faber UFC 199
& late June in Canada- Rory McDonald vs Wonderboy

I would go to 199, but 2 of the 3 ufc fights I've been to have been Weidman fights. I respect the guy, but would rather see another fighter.

& me thinks if/when McGregor beats Diaz, we will see McGregor vs Lawler at 200. That would be epic!!
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

yeahbuddy wrote:
I would go to 199, but 2 of the 3 ufc fights I've been to have been Weidman fights. I respect the guy, but would rather see another fighter.

I've never been to a fight. Been told it's not worth it, can't see much through the cage if you sit close. If you sit high, end up watching on the jumbo screen.

Obviously you think it's worth it...Lol
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

yeahbuddy wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:

This one is even worse-
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/4/111 ... -with-cnbc

Did you watch the press conference this afternoon?

At the Forum in Los Angeles in the month of June-
Rockhold vs Weidman & Cruz vs Faber UFC 199
& late June in Canada- Rory McDonald vs Wonderboy

& me thinks if/when McGregor beats Diaz, we will see McGregor vs Lawler at 200. That would be epic!!
The fight I'd really like to see at welterweight is Wonderboy vs Connor if he wins. Wonderboy is a big ww and can throw down. Connor would probably end up just like Hendricks.I don't think Connor would last very long at welterweight. If he beats Diaz, I see him pulling a Roy Jones Jr and fight at ww for the belt and go right back down to LW. Connor won't hang with people like Rory, Hendricks, an the Cuban guy...can't remember his name.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

burt1098 wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:

I've never been to a fight. Been told it's not worth it, can't see much through the cage if you sit close. If you sit high, end up watching on the jumbo screen.

Obviously you think it's worth it...Lol
I've toyed with the idea of moving to Vegas just to be able to go to more fights.
When you are there live its an EVENT. That's one thing that you lose watching it on tv.
The music is loud. The lights & energy are crazy too. I've sat up close & further away. I prefer sitting close. The cage really isn't a problem. And you are right, when you sit further up you watch
the jumbo screen the majority of the time.
I've gone to the last 2 Invicta fights in Los Angeles/Orange County and those were always great. Its a much cheaper ticket as well. Cage side its never more than 90 bucks.
The fight I'd really like to see at welterweight is Wonderboy vs Connor if he wins. Wonderboy is a big ww and can throw down. Connor would probably end up just like Hendricks.I don't think Connor would last very long at welterweight. If he beats Diaz, I see him pulling a Roy Jones Jr and fight at ww for the belt and go right back down to LW. Connor won't hang with people like Rory, Hendricks, an the Cuban guy...can't remember his name.
Wonderboy vs McGregor would be something else. Wonderboy vs Rory is such a great fight. Who knows what is going to happen.
Tonight's fight will tell us a lot about McGregor fighting at 170lbs. My guess is 155 will be his ideal weight.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

holy shit Holms vs Tate what a great fight
WolfgangVonPage
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WolfgangVonPage »

Well that was a fun couple of fights. :D :D :D
Got myself a Cadillac, but can't afford the gasoline.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

fuck yeah indeed the last 2 fights were awesome
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Miesha shows how to get it done when you are losing. Connor wobbled and submitted by Diaz. Shows he cannot hang with the bigger guys and why he cuts a crap load of weight to fight "midgets". Looks like UFC 200 will be him against Edgar or rematch Aldo. This past year has been nothing but hype trains being derailed.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Miesha shows how to get it done when you are losing. Connor wobbled and submitted by Diaz. Shows he cannot hang with the bigger guys and why he cuts a crap load of weight to fight "midgets". Looks like UFC 200 will be him against Edgar or rematch Aldo. This past year has been nothing but hype trains being derailed.
I eat crow on Meisha Tate. That was impressive. Holly was shadow boxing before she went out. Anyone else here think we'll start hearing from Rousey about getting back into the cage now that Tate won?

Well, we learned 170lbs isn't the right weight for McGregor. You could see in between rounds he was getting tired & before Diaz nailed him with the one shot that was the beginning of the end, he was huffing & puffing.

Other than the main & co main events the main card sucked!

Tonight was Dana White's worse nightmare come true.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:Miesha shows how to get it done when you are losing. Connor wobbled and submitted by Diaz. Shows he cannot hang with the bigger guys and why he cuts a crap load of weight to fight "midgets". Looks like UFC 200 will be him against Edgar or rematch Aldo. This past year has been nothing but hype trains being derailed.
I eat crow on Meisha Tate. That was impressive. Holly was shadow boxing before she went out. Anyone else here think we'll start hearing from Rousey about getting back into the cage now that Tate won?

Well, we learned 170lbs isn't the right weight for McGregor. You could see in between rounds he was getting tired & before Diaz nailed him with the one shot that was the beginning of the end, he was huffing & puffing.

Other than the main & co main events the main card sucked!

Tonight was Dana White's worse nightmare come true.
Agreed.

Those two fights were awesome though. Tate winning was great. I predicted Diaz would win in the second round, and he did. This was actually the first Conor fight I had watched. And he lost. Guess what the first Rhonda Rousey fight I watched was!

My friends who really like Jon Jones don't want me to watch that fight! It seems like I am a jinx. :D
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Miesha shows how to get it done when you are losing. Connor wobbled and submitted by Diaz. Shows he cannot hang with the bigger guys and why he cuts a crap load of weight to fight "midgets".
I dunno he's much smaller than Diaz and was still lighting him up until that one shot.

Maybe won't be champ l in that weighclass but he sure can hang.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

mullet_head wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:Miesha shows how to get it done when you are losing. Connor wobbled and submitted by Diaz. Shows he cannot hang with the bigger guys and why he cuts a crap load of weight to fight "midgets".
I dunno he's much smaller than Diaz and was still lighting him up until that one shot.

Maybe won't be champ l in that weighclass but he sure can hang.
Yeah, absolutely. I don't think Conor cuts weight to fight guys shorter than he is. It's not like he chooses the height of someone in a particular weight class. Coner did really well against Diaz, but that punch rocked him.

Miesha didn't make the one big mistake Ronda did... She didn't chase Holm all over the ring and because of that she never got frustrated.

Damn good fights.

The one thing I don't understand is why the shorter opponent always goes up against the taller guy as if they're the same height. Anytime I spared with someone taller than me I automatically bent my knees so my stance was almost a squat. The taller guy always makes the mistake of bending over, fucking up his center of gravity by moving it from his gut to his chest.

UFC 196: Post-fight Press Conference McGregor vs. Diaz - Holm vs. Tate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNQqFGfGgfw
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:

Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

All I know is Hardcore Henry better win every fucking Oscar in existence.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
unclejoshc
Playing Frat Parties

Post by unclejoshc »

Apparently Dana White texted Ronda the results of the WMMA fight as she wasn't watching it. Her response was "Back to work for me". She knows she can take Tate's arm off whenever she wants so NOW she will be coming back for the title and I am sure Dana will gift her the title shot instead of making Rousey rematch Holm.
"You can't even remember...what I'm trying to forget"
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

unclejoshc wrote:Apparently Dana White texted Ronda the results of the WMMA fight as she wasn't watching it. Her response was "Back to work for me". She knows she can take Tate's arm off whenever she wants so NOW she will be coming back for the title and I am sure Dana will gift her the title shot instead of making Rousey rematch Holm.

Next fight should be Holm/Rousey, winner fights Tate for the belt.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:

unclejoshc
Playing Frat Parties

Post by unclejoshc »

Dana confirmed it's Rousey vs Tate next.
"You can't even remember...what I'm trying to forget"
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

burt1098 wrote:
unclejoshc wrote:Apparently Dana White texted Ronda the results of the WMMA fight as she wasn't watching it. Her response was "Back to work for me". She knows she can take Tate's arm off whenever she wants so NOW she will be coming back for the title and I am sure Dana will gift her the title shot instead of making Rousey rematch Holm.

That should be it.
unclejoshc wrote:Dana confirmed it's Rousey vs Tate next.
Lame.

Go Tate!

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

burt1098 wrote:

Yep.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Meisha impressed me, not only with grappling with those DD tits, but she's a pretty tough gal. When she took Holly down, you could feel that Holly knew it was over then and there. No ground game at all with her. She was in deep shit and she started to panic big time.

The Diaz fight, when he clocked Conor big time in the face, Conor literally BROKE right at that moment. Lost it all. Nate walked him like a dog after that shot. Another UFC golden goose shot down once again.....

Fun night of fights. Personally, the first female fight was great. Those gals were legit badass fighters.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Watched the fight again. Things were going fine for McGregor until Diaz hit him with a left. From that point on, it was all downhill.
Got to give McGregor credit moving up 2 weight classes to fight. And in defeat the guy was gracious. Not a poor sport or made excuses at all.

Jose Aldo is the chump of the year. Immediately after the fight he goes on twitter to call McGregor a pussy. Yeah right, when RDA pulled out, Aldo
was the first phone call & he passed. Who is the real pussy?

UFC 200
McGregor vs Frankie
Lawler vs Nate Diaz (he's earned it & has all the cards)
And when Jones takes care of Cormier. Jones vs Rumble Johnson

Tate vs. Rousey won't happen until later in the year. Unless RR changes her mind & comes back sooner.
Scorecards showed that if Tate didn't land that submission Holly would've won fight. At the least it would have
been a draw. Depending on who won the 5th rd. The only rd. Tate won was the 2nd.
Even so, Tate impressed me big time. Didn't see that coming. Good for her.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:Watched the fight again. Things were going fine for McGregor until Diaz hit him with a left. From that point on, it was all downhill.
Got to give McGregor credit moving up 2 weight classes to fight. And in defeat the guy was gracious. Not a poor sport or made excuses at all.

Jose Aldo is the chump of the year. Immediately after the fight he goes on twitter to call McGregor a pussy. Yeah right, when RDA pulled out, Aldo

UFC 200
McGregor vs Frankie

Tate vs. Rousey won't happen until later in the year. Unless RR changes her mind & comes back sooner.
Scorecards showed that if Tate didn't land that submission Holly would've won fight. At the least it would have
been a draw. Depending on who won the 5th rd. The only rd. Tate won was the 2nd.
Hope Cormier takes out Jones. Hate Jones. I'll be watching because I'm the jinx! :lol:

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Watched the fight again. Things were going fine for McGregor until Diaz hit him with a left. From that point on, it was all downhill.

UFC 200
McGregor vs Frankie

Hope Cormier takes out Jones. Hate Jones. I'll be watching because I'm the jinx! :lol:
I hope your jinx magic works on Jones. I hate that guy as well. Although being completely honest here, if the pound for pound greatest fighter is given
to anyone, its him. Jones or Mighty Mouse. Jones beats fighters at their game. I hate watching Mighty Mouse because he is so much better than the other fighters in his weight class.

Did you watch the press conference the other day? The crowd was cheering Jones & booing Cormier. That makes no sense to me & it didn't to Cormier.
WolfgangVonPage
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WolfgangVonPage »

During the women's match Goldberg states something to the effect "I wonder how Rhonda is feeling watching this fight" My thought was that Rhonda is so fucked in the head now that she isn't even watching the fight.
Then fuckhead texts her the results?
And she says she better get back to work? I hope Meisha breaks Rhonda even further.
Got myself a Cadillac, but can't afford the gasoline.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:
pieceofme wrote:

UFC 200
McGregor vs Frankie

I hope your jinx magic works on Jones. I hate that guy as well. Although being completely honest here, if the pound for pound greatest fighter is given
to anyone, its him. Jones or Mighty Mouse. Jones beats fighters at their game. I hate watching Mighty Mouse because he is so much better than the other fighters in his weight class.

Did you watch the press conference the other day? The crowd was cheering Jones & booing Cormier. That makes no sense to me & it didn't to Cormier.
Yeah I did.
Jones has a lot of fans. Guy is a prick. Cormier is a nice guy as well.
I assume if Jones wins this, he takes on Johnson, and if he wins that, then he goes up a weight division.

pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

WolfgangVonPage wrote:During the women's match Goldberg states something to the effect "I wonder how Rhonda is feeling watching this fight" My thought was that Rhonda is so fucked in the head now that she isn't even watching the fight.
Then fuckhead texts her the results?
And she says she better get back to work? I hope Meisha breaks Rhonda even further.
Yeah Rousey wasn't watching the fight. Hope Tate defends the title against her. So much of the fight had Joe Rogan talking about Rousey. It is like shut the fuck up already.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:
pieceofme wrote:

Yeah I did.
Jones has a lot of fans. Guy is a prick. Cormier is a nice guy as well.
I assume if Jones wins this, he takes on Johnson, and if he wins that, then he goes up a weight division.
Saw an interview that if he goes up to heavy weight he would only fight the hws that are on the leaner side (Werdum, Cain) & not the big ones like Hunt etc etc.
My guess is he wants to fight Cain just to rub it in Cormier's face if he beats Cain.