The Never Ending MMA thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Never Ending MMA thread

Post by burt1098 »

Bisping vs. St. Pierre, Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw...Can't wait for November 4th!

I'll go with Garbrandt putting Dillashaw down early and getting the finish, and Bisping beating the humper on his feet.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

burt1098 wrote:Bisping vs. St. Pierre, Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw...Can't wait for November 4th!

I'll go with Garbrandt putting Dillashaw down early and getting the finish, and Bisping beating the humper on his feet.
Looking forward to this one!

Go Bisping!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Good card tomorrow.

Wonder boy vs Masvidal should be good. Has potential to be a staring match though. Masvidal at times is very tentative to attack and wonderboy is a Counter striker.

Hendricks first fight working with Jackson/wink camp. If he loses, he needs to hang it up. Ever since usada he has not been the same. GSP knew what was up with this guy.

Joanna vs rose
I am hoping rose wins bc Joanna has become quite annoying. Rose will have to find a way to get take downs and submit.

Cody vs tj
This should be fight of the night. TAM camp is quite full of drama. Always stuff going on with their coaches, Faber, and the talent, they act like jilted lovers over tj leaving the team. Trot out holdsworth to say he was concussed by tj. Release video of tj getting dropped for a second by Cody. If I was on that team I’d question their motives. If tj was such a bad teammate why act the way their acting? I know I’d be happy he left and not even care.

GSP VS bisping
I am a gsp fan. The guy has beat everybody he faced, avenged his two losses. He barely lost any rounds. I’m not sure why people have it in for him. He destroyed koschecks face. Beat Diaz. Destroyed bj, etc. having said that, I’m worries about this fight, he hasn’t fought in almost 4 years. Bisping, when he feels counted out, is dangerous. Hoping gsp wins, proves that he still has it, then retires again having won another belt. Unfortunately, I don’t see it happening.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Got a feeling Bisping is gonna wipe the floor with GSP on this one. That said St. Pierre's a legend indeed...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Good card tomorrow.

Wonder boy vs Masvidal should be good. Has potential to be a staring match though. Masvidal at times is very tentative to attack and wonderboy is a Counter striker.

Hendricks first fight working with Jackson/wink camp. If he loses, he needs to hang it up. Ever since usada he has not been the same. GSP knew what was up with this guy.

Joanna vs rose
I am hoping rose wins bc Joanna has become quite annoying. Rose will have to find a way to get take downs and submit.

Cody vs tj
This should be fight of the night. TAM camp is quite full of drama. Always stuff going on with their coaches, Faber, and the talent, they act like jilted lovers over tj leaving the team. Trot out holdsworth to say he was concussed by tj. Release video of tj getting dropped for a second by Cody. If I was on that team I’d question their motives. If tj was such a bad teammate why act the way their acting? I know I’d be happy he left and not even care.

GSP VS bisping
I am a gsp fan. The guy has beat everybody he faced, avenged his two losses. He barely lost any rounds. I’m not sure why people have it in for him. He destroyed koschecks face. Beat Diaz. Destroyed bj, etc. having said that, I’m worries about this fight, he hasn’t fought in almost 4 years. Bisping, when he feels counted out, is dangerous. Hoping gsp wins, proves that he still has it, then retires again having won another belt. Unfortunately, I don’t see it happening.
Should be a good night.
I used to think Joanna was cute, not anymore. It's like she is trying to be the female McGregor or something, and comes off silly. She's trying her hardest to get into Rose's head. I love how
Rose just stands there all comatose.
Take away all of the silly drama between Cody & TJ, and I can't wait for that fight. Should be good.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Damn, what a card!
Actually delivered!

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Fuck yeah!

Great night of fights. Happy that GSP won. I was getting nervous there when he slowed down and was tiring. Thought he was going to get put out. He did it! I'd bet on him not fighting at middle weight again, though. Have a feeling he's going to fight McG next.

TJ showed heart. Put down at the end of the first and came back and destroyed Cody. Hopefully this puts an end to all the BS from TAM.

Joanna got what she deserved. She started to get real annoying and over cocky in the past few fights. The Ronda curse hit her hard. Good for Rose.

Wonderboy/ Gamebred fight was fun. Wonderboy is too good. I still feel that he can beat Woodley if he wasn't so tentative in those fights.

Hendricks needs to hang it up. He's been KO'd so many times. He's going to have serious brain damage.

Awesome night of fights. Now that I think about it, it's a weird coincidence that on GSP's return fight, Hendricks is on undercard and gets smashed, and GSP smashes Bisping.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Fuck yeah!

Great night of fights. Happy that GSP won. I was getting nervous there when he slowed down and was tiring. Thought he was going to get put out. He did it! I'd bet on him not fighting at middle weight again, though. Have a feeling he's going to fight McG next.

TJ showed heart. Put down at the end of the first and came back and destroyed Cody. Hopefully this puts an end to all the BS from TAM.

Joanna got what she deserved. She started to get real annoying and over cocky in the past few fights. The Ronda curse hit her hard. Good for Rose.

Wonderboy/ Gamebred fight was fun. Wonderboy is too good. I still feel that he can beat Woodley if he wasn't so tentative in those fights.

Hendricks needs to hang it up. He's been KO'd so many times. He's going to have serious brain damage.

Awesome night of fights. Now that I think about it, it's a weird coincidence that on GSP's return fight, Hendricks is on undercard and gets smashed, and GSP smashes Bisping.
Well, was rooting for Bisping, but can't be upset about GSP winning. Agree about everything else. The worst fight was the Hendricks one. He looks fat, balding, and just done.

And yeah, GSP looked gassed in the 2nd! And he took more damage after the take down. Fair play for the win. Very smart fighter. Who next for him? McGregory really?

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:

Well, was rooting for Bisping, but can't be upset about GSP winning. Agree about everything else. The worst fight was the Hendricks one. He looks fat, balding, and just done.

And yeah, GSP looked gassed in the 2nd! And he took more damage after the take down. Fair play for the win. Very smart fighter. Who next for him? McGregory really?
Tonight was the night all the shit talkers got their clocks cleaned.

Yeah, it looked like GSP was fading & Bisping was taking over until that punch. GSP looked silly at that higher weight. Coming back after 4 years, I tip my cap to him.

Love TJ calling out Mighty Mouse. Let's see if MM takes the bait. If he wants a "money fight" he needs to fight TJ.
I wonder how long it will take Dominic Cruz to pull out of his upcoming fight to call out TJ. Come up with some reason I bet.

Great to see JJ get knocked out the way she did. She took Rose way too lightly. And all the mental warfare she was trying was stupid.
I'm sure JJ will want a rematch, but not the way she lost. She needs to win a couple of fights before getting rematch regardless of how many title defenses she has had.
Wouldn't be surprised if she moves up to 125.
I would love to see Rose vs Jessica Andrade (spelling).

Johnny Hendricks, please go away.

Wonderboy- nobody wants to see a Wonderboy/Woodley 3.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:
pieceofme wrote:

Yeah, it looked like GSP was fading & Bisping was taking over until that punch. GSP looked silly at that higher weight. Coming back after 4 years, I tip my cap to him.

Love TJ calling out Mighty Mouse. Let's see if MM takes the bait. If he wants a "money fight" he needs to fight TJ.
I wonder how long it will take Dominic Cruz to pull out of his upcoming fight to call out TJ. Come up with some reason I bet.

Great to see JJ get knocked out the way she did. She took Rose way too lightly. And all the mental warfare she was trying was stupid.
I'm sure JJ will want a rematch, but not the way she lost. She needs to win a couple of fights before getting rematch regardless of how many title defenses she has had.

But how much money would TJ and Might Mouse really do. And TJ cutting that much weight! :shock:

Yeah, nobody wants to see Wonderboy/Woodley 3. Wonderboy said he would like to fight the winner of Lawler/ Rafael dos Anjos. But it sounds like the winner of that gets a title shot.

I wonder who Bisping fights next.

burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

They need to feed Bisping to Weidman.

GSP sounds like he may drop back to 170 and go for Woodley's belt.

Laughed my ass off at the dumb cocky cunt Joanna getting embarrassed.

Hendricks needs to open a bbq joint.

Wonderboy needs to go win a couple more fights, Lawler...etc.

Redo Dillashaw and Garbrandt asap.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:
pieceofme wrote:

But how much money would TJ and Might Mouse really do. And TJ cutting that much weight! :shock:

Yeah, nobody wants to see Wonderboy/Woodley 3. Wonderboy said he would like to fight the winner of Lawler/ Rafael dos Anjos. But it sounds like the winner of that gets a title shot.

I wonder who Bisping fights next.
Wonderboy- probably Covington or Till. Didn't Till call out Wonderboy? Besides I think the UFC wants to fast track Till.

Mighty Mouse- has to take that fight if he wants to be considered the "greatest of all time". Besides what other fights are there for him to make the money (however big or small) other than TJ?

Anyone else here think JJ totally underestimated Rose's striking?
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

What a night of upsets. And congratulations to Rose! I think Joanna underestimated her striking ability as well.

When someone is undefeated for as long as Joanna was, I wonder if the athlete is that good or if the competition is weak. I don't mean to detract from her accomplishments, and she has helped raise women's MMA to a higher level.

At least she spoke to the media after the loss, something Ronda Rousey couldn't be bothered to do.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

burt1098 wrote:
Hendricks needs to open a bbq joint.

He did. Now it’s closedlol https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloody ... t-mma-news
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Daniel Cormier SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE, don't ruin my UFC night :x
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

In the words of Meatloaf, "two out of three ain't bad".

Picked: Rose, GSP, & Cody.

I could have made some bank.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Drunken Little Elf
Recording Your Demo

Post by Drunken Little Elf »

So what do you guys think Bisping does first, make some retarded argument about why he deserves an immediate rematch, or accuse GSP of steroids?
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Drunken Little Elf wrote:So what do you guys think Bisping does first, make some retarded argument about why he deserves an immediate rematch, or accuse GSP of steroids?

Neither. As much as he talked shit in the lead up to this fight, he respects gsp. I do t think he wants the title. Hell do one more fight and call it a day.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:
Drunken Little Elf wrote:So what do you guys think Bisping does first, make some retarded argument about why he deserves an immediate rematch, or accuse GSP of steroids?

Neither. As much as he talked shit in the lead up to this fight, he respects gsp. I do t think he wants the title. Hell do one more fight and call it a day.
Yeah, Bisping is a shit talker but he's a good guy. He doesn't like Vitor or probably Rockhold (for obvious reasons). Everything else is just show.

Great story becoming champion, and he got his money fight against GSP! He was thinking of retiring a couple of years ago. So everything has been gravy since he knocked out Rockhold. He'll do one more fight, because he doesn't want to retire on a loss. But I'm not too sure who it will be.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:

Yeah, Bisping is a shit talker but he's a good guy. He doesn't like Vitor or probably Rockhold (for obvious reasons). Everything else is just show.

Great story becoming champion, and he got his money fight against GSP! He was thinking of retiring a couple of years ago. So everything has been gravy since he knocked out Rockhold. He'll do one more fight, because he doesn't want to retire on a loss. But I'm not too sure who it will be.
Yes to all of this.
He doesn't have anything else to prove. For all of his crassness (?) the guy is a class act. Think about all of the fighters that have come & gone, and he is still around.
He said in one of his interviews that he doesn't want to go out with a loss & especially being chocked out the way he was. He wants one more. Wouldn't be surprised
if he calls out Vitor.
Did you ever see the clip of him when he returned to the Fox studios after beating Rockhold? It was cool to watch. I will try to find it on youtube & post it.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Here is video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-pC6UUQFc

Make sure you check out the wall of champions, and how many are NOT champions anymore.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:Here is video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-pC6UUQFc

Make sure you check out the wall of champions, and how many are NOT champions anymore.
Thanks man!

Yeah, DJ, DC for sure still champs. Connor was champ to a different belt then. I think that was it!

I could see a Bisping/Vitor rematch. Hopefully some revenge for Bisping! :twisted:

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Till vs Wonderboy
Feb 2018 in London England.
That didn't take long to book.

Update 11/8
Wonderboy says not so fast with Till. Wants Till to fight up the ranks for a shot at him.
I don't know, sometimes certain fighters don't have to do that. If they have something
special, they get bumped up towards the front of the line. Maybe that is Till, maybe
it isn't.
Frankie Edgar out of 218.
Any suggestions on who should replace him?
I can't think of any as deserving as Frankie.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

yeahbuddy wrote:Till vs Wonderboy

Update 11/8
Wonderboy says not so fast with Till. Wants Till to fight up the ranks for a shot at him.
I don't know, sometimes certain fighters don't have to do that. If they have something
special, they get bumped up towards the front of the line. Maybe that is Till, maybe
it isn't.
Cruz is out of his fight as well. You called it!

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

pieceofme wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Till vs Wonderboy

Update 11/8
it isn't.
Cruz is out of his fight as well. You called it!
Ha! I forgot I wrote that. When I wrote that it was a stream of consciousness kind of thought. Ha!
Makes sense though.

What will happen is the planets will align that when his "broken" arm is healed,
comes about the time TJ is ready to fight again, Jimmy Rivera will have another fight lined up, and
Dana will say something like "it makes sense to do a TJ/Cruz rematch blah blah blah etc etc".
What makes sense is for TJ to step up & take the end of year card Jimmy Rivera fight that Cruz
couldn't make. It will have been close to two months, and TJ didn't take any damage in the Cody fight.

A couple of names thrown around to fight Max Holloway- Brian Ortega (would have to be bumped off the Cub Swanson Fresno fight)
or Darin Elkin. Neither deserve the fight, but neither will be boring that's for sure.
Some are saying Cub Swanson, but didn't he already lose to Max?
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Bisping replacing Silva for the Shanghai event. Will face Gastelum.

burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Gastelum KO'ed him with a left hook in the 1st round. Bisping went down like a sack of shit, Gastelum followed up with a few right hands to the face, ref stepped in and ended it.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:

pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

burt1098 wrote:Gastelum KO'ed him with a left hook in the 1st round. Bisping went down like a sack of shit, Gastelum followed up with a few right hands to the face, ref stepped in and ended it.
:(

I thought he took the fight on too short a notice. This is damaging his career.

Should fight Vitor in England next year. Hopefully win that. Then call it a career.

burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

He just got outboxed is all. He got lucky against Rockhold, and has been fighting has beens.

Good for him, he got the belt for a short time and cashed out. Dana will give him one more fight against some bum for being a company man, and he'll retire a rich man with a win in his last fight.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:

pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

burt1098 wrote:He just got outboxed is all. He got lucky against Rockhold, and has been fighting has beens.

Good for him, he got the belt for a short time and cashed out. Dana will give him one more fight against some bum for being a company man, and he'll retire a rich man with a win in his last fight.
Yeah, as I said earlier in this thread, he was going to retire a couple of years ago. But to get the title, and then get a big money fight against GSP! That wasn't supposed to happen. Would anyone have predicted that 3 years ago! So it has all been gravy really. Just don't like him losing so much.