Random observations about the 2009 NFL season.

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Random observations about the 2009 NFL season.

Post by UtahRatt »

Tampa is awful, god awful and the last I checked they're still 30 million or so under the cap. Maybe they can take that savings and pay people to fill the seats come the end of the season.

The AFC West is a joke, as a penalty for finishing last this year they should bump the looser over to the CFL.

My Raiders are still under the Jedi Mind control of that evil Sith Lord Al Davis....JaMarcus Russell is an under developed cream puff yet we still feel the need to start every series throwing on 1st down.
it's clear that since AL can't even stand anymore he's not going to allow anyone on the team to RUN THE FUCKING PIG SKIN! It looks like another year of....Commitment of Idiocracy.

I heard Al Davis called the Steelers, they was afraid to commit to the run as well. hey Mike Tomlin I've got your new play book, we're going with Rashard Mendenhall on 1st and 2nd then Willie Parker on 3rd.
Once you got that down we'll let Ben open it up..OK? BREAK!

The New England dynasty looks to be over, they let far too many people go in the off season and with Brady playing like a rusty tin man it's going to be an uphill battle. Thanks for Richard Seymour BTW.

AP is still a monster mother fucker of a back, bet he don't finish the season without a trip to the IR.

Jay Cutlerfuck is going to win one and lose one back to back all year. Get used to it Bear fans, if you don't already...Pretend you're a Cubs fan..It should help ease the pain of being a looser.

Dallas is a solid team and I love how they pin everything on Romo, I hope his GF Jessica gains 75 lbs and he cracks under the pressure. Fuck that stupid Latin Americas team. "except for Barber...He knows how to pound linebackers"

Prevent and playing soft defense during the 2 minute drill is one of the DUMBEST FUCKING MOVES EVER!, how are teams not getting this?
If you're not facing someone named Joe Montana go with what's worked up till that point and cut free a safety from time to time...The last 2 minutes should be the perfect time to add a little pressure not take it off.

Calling a time out a split second before the kick is fucking gay, stop wasting my time and change the fucking rule already.

The new Ego Dome down in Dallas is a thing of beauty, glad all the fans that purchased the standing room only seats got to watch their team lose...And had to wait an extra 5 minutes before the echo of the loosing FG could reach them.
It really is a sweet crib but how the fuck do you have cage dancers without stripper poles? For fuck sake I'm sure they have glory holes in the bathroom but no stripper poles? FAGS!

Last edited by UtahRatt on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Luminiferous

Re: Your random observations about the NFL season so far.

Post by Luminiferous »

Jessica and Romo broke up back in May man...

I've been "consoling" her ever since..

Just seems like ever since I've noticed I've developed some difficulty with my spiral...
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Adrian Peterson looks to be on a mission this year.

The Steelers have a lot of trouble running the ball; better fix it or they'll never make it to the playoffs.

The Ravens look very, very scary.

Good to see the 49ers 2-0.

Can Matt Hasselback EVER stay healthy?
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Even with a win, Cutlerfuck manages to look like a bitch.

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:
Jay Cutlerfuck is going to win one and lose one back to back all year. Get used to it Bear fans, if you don't already...Pretend you're a Cubs fan..It should help ease the pain of being a looser.
Lifelong Bears criticizer...and you're dead wrong about this kid. He's making SHITTY receivers good. Cutler is the real deal. Ask Pittsburgh. 240 and no picks against the SB champs.

That said, no team travels as well as the Steelers fan. Soldier was full of people fatter than Bears fans yesterday.

Agree on your AFC West assessment. Chocolate covered shit on a stick.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
NunoFreak
Population 1

Post by NunoFreak »

I HATE the New York Jets...but now I am starting to like them. I'm a big Rex Ryan fan, he has brought a new attitude to the AFC East and I respect him. I wish like hell the Buffalo Bills (my team) would hire someone I respected!
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Raiders have the worst QB in the league

Patriots are still over-rated

Browns just might be worst than the Bucaneers

First it was Branch,then it was Marshall and now Jets accused of tampering with Crabtree...when did they become the Patriots?

Thank God I drafted Drew Brees with my first round pick in fantasy football while the guys that drafted LT and Matt Forte mocked me...suck on that bitches

my 49ers 2-0...to quote Lombardi "what the hell is going on around here?"
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

The Detroit Lions will win one game...at Week 16. Then draft Tim Tebow and we'll witness a bigger implosion than Ryan Leaf.

Matt Moore needs to start.

Aaron Rogers needs an O-line. Day he gets one, the Pack will be dangerous.

If Bert Favor keeps being a game manager instead of a Gunslinger, he'll go far. However, when he starts Gunslinging, the Viking Sex Boat is fucking sunk. And I'll fucking boo him every step of the way.

That Sanchez kid is good. Not knob slobbing good, but good.

The Saints are the new Greatest Show on Turf. Kurt Warner approves.

Speaking of Favor, He'll pull the same bullshit again. This time, no one will bite.

The Sea Pigeons will continue to suck.

And only a month of grid iron action before the NBA starts.
Fast_Eddie_Schenker
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Fast_Eddie_Schenker »

The Falcons will not be able to fly under the radar much longer. A win in New England next week and people will begin to notice how good this team is.

The NFC west < The AFC West
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

a big fuck you to the following players for sucking this week:

Tom Brady,Willie Parker,Brandon Jacobs,Ray Rice,Clinton Portis,Randy Moss,Reggie Wayne,Larry Fitzgerald,Santonio Holmes,Ryan Grant and of course Zach Miller for having a waste of skin QB JaMarcus Russell
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

The Jerrydome looks less cheezy after the launch of "Landshark Stadium" tonight. Regional celebrity owners is a trend that needs to be stopped fast... unless ZZ Top get partial ownership of the Texans!

The Jets are going to run into trouble as soon as they face someone else who has ex-Patriots coaches on their staff and may never recover.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

The NFL is fucking boring... so this will be my only football related post.

Holy fuck, season after season after season after season, boring fucking shit.

NBA starts soon. Thank fucking god.

The fucking season is only a few weeks old and I am sick of the shit for brains NFL fans whining and psychobabbling about their shitty picks, their shitty favorite teams, the shitty early season matchups, the shitty stadiums, fans ranting about total cunt attention whores like Jones, Vick, Favre, Brady, and every other dumb as fuck helmeted shitmonkey and the shitty games already played that so many fucking retards haven't been picking winners from in their fake gambling fantasies.

The NFL is fucking shitty. That's all you assholes need to know.

My Raiders are still under the Jedi Mind control of that evil Sith Lord Al Davis....JaMarcus Russell is an under developed cream puff yet we still feel the need to start every series throwing on 1st down.
it's clear that since AL can't even stand anymore he's not going to allow anyone on the team to RUN THE FUCKING PIG SKIN! It looks like another year of....Commitment of Idiocracy.

The Oakland Raiders and all of their shiteating fans are all fucking assholes.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:The Oakland Raiders and all of their shiteating fans are all fucking assholes.
FUCK YOU, YOU FILTHY FUCKING WIGGER....I REGRET NOTHING!

I'll say one thing, football gets worse each year but Basketball? Fucking Basketball? Jesus that's more of an individual fashion show then a fucking sport. Like watching a team full of rappers strut down and make a basket 100 times in a game is exciting.

At least you could have said And1.....But Basketball? BITCH PLEASE!
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

There have already been some great games and the NFL is still the best game in town. I grew up in Texas and am a long time Dallas fan but have learned not to expect much since I'm also a Clemson fan. Wade needs to be shown the door and Terence Newman needs to be traded for a 5th Round draft pick.

Too early to tell who will make a run later in the season but Pittsburgh, New Orleans and Baltimore look good at this point. Speaking of the Ravens game, Norv Turner is a flat out moron. I'd rather watch Adrian Peterson play one game than an entire season of basketball unless Playboy bunnies were playing naked in high heels.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

I wish we had an NFL team in Michigan.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

1. So far, New York and Sanchez has been everything I expected.

2. It's a good thing McNabb got his injury out of the way early enough to come back. Philly still looks dangerous offensively when he returns.

3. Mike Mularkey (malarkey) needs to go. Yes, Ryan is one of the best young QBs and yes, you have weapons. But you have a young, rebuilt defense. you had the #2 rushing attack in the entire league last year - why the fuck are you lining up 5 wide with no protection in the 4th quarter. if you must go in the shotgun, why the fuck don't you have Jerrious Norwood in for more plays as an outlet valve ? The guy is averaging 5.8 YPC and 9.6 YPR, yet, for whatever reason, he has only 8 touches in 2 games.

4. The Pats had better scale back the spread. Their criminally overrated line is going to get Brady killed.

5. Greg Knapp is still the WORST OC to have EVER been employed in the NFL and, by extension, Jim Mora Jr is still a moron for thinking that hack can devise an offensive game plan.

6. The Vikings might be in some trouble. AP has to get his fumbling issues sorted out, especially with pickoff McGee taking the snaps.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

LAPoet wrote:Thank God I drafted Drew Brees with my first round pick in fantasy football while the guys that drafted LT and Matt Forte mocked me...suck on that bitches
So these people that drafted LT that mocked you, I assume it was this year ? Have they not watched the NFL the past few years and notices Brees with Payton is freakish, whereas LT's wheels came off years ago ?
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Saints look scary good.

Chargers are as inconsistent as ever.

Panthers continuing their tradition of never having back-to-back winning seasons.

Michael Crabtree is a tool.
Fast_Eddie_Schenker
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Fast_Eddie_Schenker »

thejuggernaut wrote:if you must go in the shotgun, why the fuck don't you have Jerrious Norwood in for more plays as an outlet valve ? The guy is averaging 5.8 YPC and 9.6 YPR, yet, for whatever reason, he has only 8 touches in 2 games.
To be fair, Norwood had a head injury that he suffered in the first half and missed the rest of the game. I love Norwood, but he spends way to much time in the shop.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:Michael Crabtree is a tool.
I pray he don't sign before the deadline and sits out the entire year.

Fuck these rookie fuckwads and their outrageous demands.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

I have come to terms with the fact that the seattle defence is soft, somthing I had been ignoring since 06. Some solid players, but soft defence.

Ray Lewis is my pick for best player of the 00's. The ravens with an offence that doesnt put you to slepp make them the funnest team to watch.

The pats wont reach another SB under billy will Tom brady isnt going to suck ass this year, but he is going to have a poor season for QB, Drew Brees takes his place as the star QB of the NFL.

Chargers have just been so overrated, besides Rivers there best player is 5'6

The raiders wont be good till Al davis dies

Arizona will be a little shakey until nov I think
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

So these people that drafted LT that mocked you, I assume it was this year ? Have they not watched the NFL the past few years and notices Brees with Payton is freakish, whereas LT's wheels came off years ago ?[/quote]

there is always one window licker in each league
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

UtahRatt wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:Michael Crabtree is a tool.
I pray he don't sign before the deadline and sits out the entire year.

Fuck these rookie fuckwads and their outrageous demands.
These guys should have slot money assigned to the draft position. Take it or leave it, and you don't get a chance to re-enter the draft. Go play in the CFL.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:
Subhuman Yeti wrote:The Oakland Raiders and all of their shiteating fans are all fucking assholes.
FUCK YOU, YOU FILTHY FUCKING WIGGER....I REGRET NOTHING!

I'll say one thing, football gets worse each year but Basketball? Fucking Basketball? Jesus that's more of an individual fashion show then a fucking sport. Like watching a team full of rappers strut down and make a basket 100 times in a game is exciting.

At least you could have said And1.....But Basketball? BITCH PLEASE!

Have you watched the NBA since the Malice In The Palace? The league is better than ever.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:The NFL is fucking boring... so this will be my only football related post.

Holy fuck, season after season after season after season, boring fucking shit.

NBA starts soon. Thank fucking god.

The fucking season is only a few weeks old and I am sick of the shit for brains NFL fans whining and psychobabbling about their shitty picks, their shitty favorite teams, the shitty early season matchups, the shitty stadiums, fans ranting about total cunt attention whores like Jones, Vick, Favre, Brady, and every other dumb as fuck helmeted shitmonkey and the shitty games already played that so many fucking retards haven't been picking winners from in their fake gambling fantasies.

The NFL is fucking shitty. That's all you assholes need to know.

The Oakland Raiders and all of their shiteating fans are all fucking assholes.
Says the "pro" wrestling fan. Your shtick is beyond played out. That's all ANYONE needs to know.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

WIGGER
That would require me thinking I was black, and for some fucking pointless reason, wanting to be.

You are really the absolute dumbest fuck on this board.
Which is really fucking shocking actually, because this place is 99% dumb as shit fucking idiots.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

I love that Rex Ryan has brought a little swagger to the Jets, especially after suffering through a lifeless Mangini, but he's doing just a little too much smack talking for my liking. It's okay to be confident, even borderline cocky, but the Jets have won NOTHING yet. This past Sunday was a nice start, but there's a ways to go.

There was a definite buzz in the parking lot and throughout the stadium the entire game this Sunday. And the only times I have ever heard the building louder were during the drubbing of Indy a few years back in the playoffs and the Monday Night Miracle. I'm interested in seeing how Rex and Sanchez handle the media once things start dropping the other way. That will be the real test to see just how well they will fare in New York.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

It's way too early to make predictions in the NFL. There are plenty of teams that look good because they have played shit teams and there are plenty of teams that look bad because they have a tough schedule to start the season.

Every year some team starts out 3-0 only to be a .500 team, and every year some team starts 2-3 and goes on to win their division. The AFC will still most likely be Pitt, Bal, NE, Ind, TN, and SD. The NFC will most likely be NO, NYG, Atl, MN, AZ, and either Chi, GB or Phi.

Some general observations:
The Ravens finally have an offense
Tony Gonzalez makes the Falcons dangerous come playoff time
The Bears finally have a QB
The Patriots need time to gel on defense and time to shake off the rust on offense, but they have the coaching staff to do it.
The Titans miss Haynesworth now but Fisher will straighten them out by next Sunday.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Subhuman Yeti wrote: You are really the absolute dumbest fuck on this board.
Which is really fucking shocking actually, because this place is 99% dumb as shit fucking idiots.
Is this where you slip into character and bust out a folding char?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

johnk5150 wrote:Lifelong Bears criticizer...and you're dead wrong about this kid. He's making SHITTY receivers good. Cutler is the real deal. Ask Pittsburgh. 240 and no picks against the SB champs.
Are you blocking out week 1? How bout his history with Denver? So he has an AVERAGE game and all of a sudden he's the REAL DEAL?
I'll be the first to say I've seen him have a good game or two but come the fuck on. 2 games into the season....4 Int's - 3 TD's ....Sounds like the real deal.
SkyDog112046 wrote:The Bears finally have a QB
Are you guys Bear fans? Do you know how many times the world has heard this shit? HE HAD ONE AVERAGE GAME PEOPLE!
Besides the Bears are not allowed to have a QB because..Well...They're the fucking Bears. Who was the last QB they had worth the fuck?

First person to say Jim "cant finish a season" McMahon gets laughed off the boards.

In other news, Plaxico Burress begins his 2 year prison sentence today! Cheers!