All Owners Of Steve Slaton

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

All Owners Of Steve Slaton

Post by LAPoet »

must have loved it when he got benched for Ryan Moats last week who then went off and had a great game, but not as much as hearing the news that Moats is now starting this week over Slaton against the Colts...I'm glad I picked up Moats in every league I could
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: All Owners Of Steve Slaton

Post by UtahRatt »

You're kind of a idiot.

New threads each weak talking about fantasy players? Moats has a good/lucky game off the bench and now he's a regular fantasy star?

Good luck with your RB's by committee.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

I think Lovie Smith needs to polish his resume.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

never said Moats was a regular fantasy star...makes an interesting flex play depending on the matchup...my running backs don't revolve...same 2 every week...I must be doing ok since I'm no worse than 6-2 in any league, but I appreciate your good luck wishes...the thread was directed to Slaton owners who got vultured by Moats
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

LAPoet wrote:must have loved it when he got benched for Ryan Moats last week who then went off and had a great game, but not as much as hearing the news that Moats is now starting this week over Slaton against the Colts...I'm glad I picked up Moats in every league I could

RB Steve Slaton will start on Monday night against the Tennessee Titans, reports the Houston Chronicle. "I had an assumption that I would start, but nothing was concrete until now," Slaton said. "I'm happy about it. It's an opportunity I have to take full advantage of." That means that Ryan Moats will go back to backing Slaton up in the running game.
(Updated 11/21/2009).
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil