How About Those Steelers??

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: How About Those Steelers??

Post by tin00can »

You're a homo.

No, I'm not a Steelers fan, but you're still a homo.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Every steelers fan I have ever met run their mouths and constantly talk up that damn team. So for all of us who are tired of hearing their shit: HAHA! Have fun at home, dickheads!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I'm sure they'll take 2 Super Bowls in the last 4 years over a playoff appearance this year.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

This GypsyDog is rapidly rising to the top of the Sludge retard heap.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

GypsyDog5150 wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:Every steelers fan I have ever met run their mouths and constantly talk up that damn team. So for all of us who are tired of hearing their shit: HAHA! Have fun at home, dickheads!

Yep, and now some of the players are blaming other people. Their coach said it best "we made our bed now we have to lay in it".
Steelers fans are an arrogant bunch. But every league has "that team" that everyone loves to hate. People get sick of the Lakers being forced down our throat, same for the Yankees. I think the Steelers are getting to that point. Maybe it's just me. It's funny living in Ohio. I only knew of a handful of Steelers fans in my town. Win a couple of super bowls and all the sudden there's a thousand people at the local BW3's sporting Steelers jerseys saying "I've been a fan since Terry Bradshaw" :roll:
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Yep, and now some of the players are blaming other people. Their coach said it best "we made our bed now we have to lay in it".[/quote]

Steelers fans are an arrogant bunch. But every league has "that team" that everyone loves to hate. People get sick of the Lakers being forced down our throat, same for the Yankees. I think the Steelers are getting to that point. Maybe it's just me. It's funny living in Ohio. I only knew of a handful of Steelers fans in my town. Win a couple of super bowls and all the sudden there's a thousand people at the local BW3's sporting Steelers jerseys saying "I've been a fan since Terry Bradshaw" :roll:[/quote]

Your lucky if you lived in PA. All you would see on the news is Steelers bullshit. That takes up 10 minutes of a 30 minute news broadcast.[/quote]

That media saturation in Columbus has turned me off from Buckeye football. It's just overkill. At least when I read the Cleveland Plain Dealer I can read about the Cavaliers, Indians, Vikings, and Monsters. In Columbus the Blue Jackets could win the Stanley Cup, and it would be on page three behind what Tressel had for dinner the night before.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

GypsyDog5150 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:That media saturation in Columbus has turned me off from Buckeye football. It's just overkill. At least when I read the Cleveland Plain Dealer I can read about the Cavaliers, Indians, Vikings, and Monsters. In Columbus the Blue Jackets could win the Stanley Cup, and it would be on page three behind what Tressel had for dinner the night before.
Well when The Penguins won the cup last year, it turned into a Steelers story. It's sick. They talked about the Steelers more the weekend they won the cup.
The irony of my post is that earlier in the day I was laughing at a Bengals fan because of how low their profile has become. They have a playoff game this week, and every paper in Ohio (other than Cincy's) front page sports story was on the Browns and Holmgren. But I was really just pointing out how much Mike Brown has damaged the Bengals franchise. Even on their road to the playoffs, they had commercials begging people to "come fill the stadium with us" to avoid black outs. Ocho Cinco bought thousands of tickets for a couple of games to avoid the black out. C'mon! A playoff team can't fill the stadium! I just thought it was funny and was ribbing a Bengals fans. At least Browns and Steelers fans are always there, win or lose.