I hope Brady leaves the Patriots

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chungasrevenge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

I hope Brady leaves the Patriots

Post by chungasrevenge »

Seriously, the clowns in the media and fanbase around here deserve it. Disgusts me. I would'nt be surprised if he doesn't sign an extension in the next couple of months. He always wanted to be a 49er.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: I hope Brady leaves the Patriots

Post by Tymaster »

Despite all of his success, I think only Ryan Leaf and Michael Vick are less liked than Brady. Outside of Boston/New Haven, I don't know a single Tom Brady fan. He's just one of those smug cats that everyone loves to watch lose.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

JakeYonkel wrote:"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."
This. It's one thing to be confident. It's another to be out and out arrogant. I prefer athletes who just keep their mouth shut all together and go out and play. Peyton Manning for instance.

Also, what have Brady and Belichick won w/out Crennell and Weiss, and how much spying was really going on??????????????

Glad to see this "dynasty" crumble.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

The thing is, Brady wouldn't have said anything if Plax hadn't said something first.
Hindsight, Plax was right.
Arrogant would have been Brady saying something like that completely unprovoked.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

I love the fact that the Patriots are one of the most hated franchises. 20 years ago the team was a forgotten embarrassment. People have meltdowns when you mention the Pats. Even when I'm down in the NYC/NJ area. You would think it would be more of a Red Sox thing down there, but it's the Patriots that set them off.

As far as Brady is concerned, he's kind of a goofball who worked an insane amount of hours to learn how to play. He was passed over for 5 rounds. There really isn't any smugness to him. He's a genuinely nice guy. Ask anybody who's met him. Ray Lewis and Brady are good friends. Ray bitched about the roughing the passer calls. You don't hear too many players across the league say bad shit about him except for Joey Porter, and he's a retard.

The Boston Herald came out today blaming Giselle and his baby for the below par season. That's the kind of stuff that makes a player not want to resign. And don't kid yourself into thinking you wouldn't want him to quarterback your team unless you live in Indy, NO or San Diego.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote:Despite all of his success, I think only Ryan Leaf and Michael Vick are less liked than Brady. Outside of Boston/New Haven, I don't know a single Tom Brady fan. He's just one of those smug cats that everyone loves to watch lose.
This. Brady is arrogant and comes off as a prick at times. One of those times was earlier in the season when he refused to give Andrea Kramer the standard post game interview. Instead, he made her chase him and pretty much embarrassed her on national television. That's something you wouldn't see Peyton Manning do in a million years. It's just not in his character.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Despite all of his success, I think only Ryan Leaf and Michael Vick are less liked than Brady. Outside of Boston/New Haven, I don't know a single Tom Brady fan. He's just one of those smug cats that everyone loves to watch lose.
This. Brady is arrogant and comes off as a prick at times. One of those times was earlier in the season when he refused to give Andrea Kramer the standard post game interview. Instead, he made her chase him and pretty much embarrassed her on national television. That's something you wouldn't see Peyton Manning do in a million years. It's just not in his character.
So I guess you just swing from Peyton's cock to Bret's like tarzan?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Just stating the facts.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I'll take Brady in Miami if he wants to come.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Manning's a fucking Cleteling if ever there was one. He needs all the women he can get wanting to talk to him, even if it's their job to.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Brady isn't going anywhere. And while I've seen some people say he had a bad game, I don't think anyone is blaming him for the way the season went. The problem started with talent evaluations and drafting and was compounded by the loss of 4 coordinators over a short time span. The defense had issues across the board, the offensive line had issues, and the running back slot was a huge hole.

Other than Moss and Welker, the rest of the offense that Brady had to work with wasn't really that talented. Brady never had a reliable 3rd option. And Brady did manage to come back from a bad injury and get his team into the playoffs. I truly think Belichick viewed this season as a rebuilding year(Seymour, Harrison, Vrabel, and Bruschi all left), although he wouldn't come out and admit it. Anyone who pins this season on Brady is an idiot. Boston is still Brady's town.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

I'm a fan, due to his playing at Michigan. Fuck the Pats though.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.