NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend prediction thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend prediction thread

Post by SkyDog112046 »

What a lousy weekend of football. Three blowouts and one close game that was full of mistakes. Hopefully next week's games will be better.
doctordestructo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by doctordestructo »

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

SkyDog112046 wrote:What a lousy weekend of football. Three blowouts and one close game that was full of mistakes. Hopefully next week's games will be better.
Agreed. Just like last weekend...

This has been a very boring series of playoffs. The Green Bay/Arizona and Chargers/Jets games were the only interesting ones..
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

doctordestructo wrote:Image
:shock:
That is the creepiest damn photoshop I've ever seen. Seriously.
Fuck sigs.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:What a lousy weekend of football. Three blowouts and one close game that was full of mistakes. Hopefully next week's games will be better.
Agreed. Just like last weekend...

This has been a very boring series of playoffs. The Green Bay/Arizona and Chargers/Jets games were the only interesting ones..
I agree about the Packers/Cardinals game, it was the only really good game so far. That one was fun to watch. The other games all sucked.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
I agree about the Packers/Cardinals game, it was the only really good game so far. That one was fun to watch. The other games all sucked.
I like a high scoring game as much as the next guy, but that was ridiculous. That was the worst defensive performance I've ever seen, from BOTH teams.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

bane wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:
I like a high scoring game as much as the next guy, but that was ridiculous. That was the worst defensive performance I've ever seen, from BOTH teams.
Yeah, but it was entertaining. I'd rather see something like 28-24 or 21-17, but a a high scoring game that goes into overtime is fun to watch. Much better than watching something like 34-3.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

bane wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:
While it was wildly entertaining, I don't want to watch games like that every week. That's arena ball.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.