HOW BOUT THEM COLTS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

HOW BOUT THEM COLTS!!!

Post by poizond13 »

They said we couldn't stop the run. They said Peyton Manning would get rattled. They said we would get punched in the mouth. They said we'd be rusty and have no rhythm.

Where are the doubters now? The D played lights out. Peyton Manning got superior protection and, as usual, dismantled the highly regarded Raven defense. I'm sure the Ravens are now riding back to Baltimore in the mayflower trucks provided by the Colts, and I'm sure every Raven fan will weep when the Colts flag flies proudly in Baltimore this week. That will be a great sight!

The rest helped the Colts get healthy, and just as I stated all along, rust was not a factor. This is why 16-0 is a stupid goal. This is why Polian and Coach Caldwell are in charge of the team, because they see the big picture, and they will always do what is best for this team in the long run. They made the courageous decision to rest the starters, and now it is paying off. Hopefully between this game as well as the Saints game earlier today, we can finally put to rest the myths of momentum and the notion that resting players will lead to rust.

ON TO THE NEXT ROUND AND THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: HOW BOUT THEM COLTS!!!

Post by LAglamrocker »

next week my Chargers will kick your Colts ass!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LAglamrocker wrote:next week my Chargers will kick your Colts ass!
We'll see about that, you guys need to get past the jets first so relax.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Nobody cares or is talking about your bullshit Colts

today belonged to the saints
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

Crazy Levi wrote:Nobody cares or is talking about your bullshit Colts

today belonged to the saints
Fucking A.
"FUN'S OVER."
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Colts got a good win, but they didn't go crazy on offense, and I don't think Baltimore brought that much to the game, so I don't think it necessarily says that much about where they're at compared to New Orleans and the other remaining teams.

Saints, on the other hand, looked frightening. When they've got all they've got, and then Reggie Bush unleashes? Lights out.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I'd like a San Diego/Saints finale, but wouldn't be bothered if the Colts won in all. I like how they go about their business, and I like Manning as a QB.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

What's with the "we" shit? Unless you suit up for the game there is no "we".
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Yeah, how about 'em? What a feel good story. Nobody believed in them.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

I'm not going to knock P13 for liking the Colts.Hell,Peyton is my favorite QB.But I still disagree with you for saying 16-0 is a stupid goal.Who doesn't want that bragging right?However,did the Colts coach took out the players when they was ahead or losing?Today pick,GO MOTHER FUCKING VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Where are the doubters now?
I'd like to know where this cheer leading and the sig pictures were before the 2006 Superbowl?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Luminiferous wrote:
I'd like to know where this cheer leading and the sig pictures were before the 2006 Superbowl?
I'd like to know where it was THIS year before they reached 14-0.

Here's his genius take on the matter.

poizond13 wrote:I never saw the need to discuss sports on a music based message board. I've been a member of the Colts forum for years, and that's where I primarily discuss the team. It wasn't until recently that I realized that there was some pretty good sports discussion here on sludge.

Weird how he was fine discussing cars on a music based message board.

Of course, we know how he'd reply to that.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Yawn. Nobody outside of Indy (and B-more) cares. They did what everybody expected them to do. Lets see how they do next week against (hopefully) San Diego. They win that one, maybe you can gloat a little. In the meantime - Geaux Saints!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:BLA BLA BLA BLA

Shut the fuck up you bandwagon faggot fan, it's clueless loud mouth twats like you that makes everyone hate whatever it is you're rooting for. I happen to like Peyton and the Colts so tone down your cheerleading child like enthusiasm ya stupid fuck.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Luminiferous wrote:

Chirst this fag didn't talk football or have a sig till mid fucking December now all of a sudden he's bandwagoning like the team mascot hired by Johnny Unitas himself. Bitch has fanaticism ADHD with an underlying case of toddleritis.

Added to his normal work load of sucking poison off he's picked up a side job of pissing his pants over the Colts.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

This is why 16-0 is a stupid goal.
Yeah, who goes out and tries to win every game? it's pointless, whether you're 14-0 0r 0-14 your goal is to win every game You fucking idiot, I wonder how many pro athletes look at their schedule and say "oh, I'd rather just lose that one, it's stupid to believe we can beat those guys anyway"
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

UtahRatt wrote:

Shut the fuck up you bandwagon faggot fan, it's clueless loud mouth twats like you that makes everyone hate whatever it is you're rooting for. I happen to like Peyton and the Colts so tone down your cheerleading child like enthusiasm ya stupid fuck.

THIS!!! I dont recall seeing any of that shit on your page earlier this year. I live in Indy, and I don't remember you being all up on the Colts nuts at the start of the season. I would love to be at the stadium spilling my beer on you for being a bandwagon jumping faggot!

Post by MurrayFiend »

SkyDog112046 wrote:What's with the "we" shit? Unless you suit up for the game there is no "we".
I agree; that always bothers me.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Sinderella wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

THIS!!! I dont recall seeing any of that shit on your page earlier this year. I live in Indy, and I don't remember you being all up on the Colts nuts at the start of the season. I would love to be at the stadium spilling my beer on you for being a bandwagon jumping faggot!
But....but.....but.....he never saw the need to discuss sports on a music based message board. I mean, never mind that he saw the need to discuss CARS on a music board. Sports were too far removed from music.

LOL
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

AND HE'S BEEN A FAN SINCE 95!!!!!! 95 I SAY!!!!!!!!!

More proof that he needs to shut the fuck up.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LAglamrocker wrote:next week my Chargers will kick your Colts ass!
:lol:

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote: :lol:
Giving the witless a reply since..........

Shut the fuck up baby powder and go back sucking on your thumb.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Sinderella wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

:lol:

So I was never a Colts fan in the past because I never discussed them here? LOL. I Just LOVE that logic. What other aspects of my life should also be invalidated since I've never discussed them on the metal sludge gossip board? Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Of course, I've never heard of you and have no idea who you are. But a quick search revealed that you have never, NEVER, discussed the Colts on this board. LOL! So by your logic, you have NEVER been a Colts fan. Sounds about right to me.

Now if I'm a bandwagon fan as some people claim, surely that must mean I don't have much knowledge on the Colts regarding their history and past seasons. Surely yall can prove that by asking me some questions regarding the Colts, then we can put my knowledge to the test.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote: :lol:
Giving the witless a reply since..........

Shut the fuck up baby powder and go back sucking on your thumb.
Unlike you, I don't spend my days thinking of cool one liners to post on sludge. I figured the irony of someone boasting about the Chargers beating the Colts, a day before they lost to the Jets, would speak for itself. But you don't watch football, so you probably didn't even know that.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

poizond13 wrote:Now if I'm a bandwagon fan as some people claim, surely that must mean I don't have much knowledge on the Colts regarding their history and past seasons. Surely yall can prove that by asking me some questions regarding the Colts, then we can put my knowledge to the test.
Ok. But no Googling!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
But....but.....but.....he never saw the need to discuss sports on a music based message board. I mean, never mind that he saw the need to discuss CARS on a music board. Sports were too far removed from music.

LOL
Well I've owned a Corvette since 2004, but i only discussed cars on this site for about one week late last year. I guess by your logic I only owned a Corvette for one week. LOL. Keep it coming.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

JakeYonkel wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Now if I'm a bandwagon fan as some people claim, surely that must mean I don't have much knowledge on the Colts regarding their history and past seasons. Surely yall can prove that by asking me some questions regarding the Colts, then we can put my knowledge to the test.
Ok. But no Googling!
Well if you have any sufficient proof that I just recently became a Colts fan, I'd love to see it. Surely all of your assumptions and statements would be based on something.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
This is why 16-0 is a stupid goal.
Yeah, who goes out and tries to win every game? it's pointless, whether you're 14-0 0r 0-14 your goal is to win every game You fucking idiot, I wonder how many pro athletes look at their schedule and say "oh, I'd rather just lose that one, it's stupid to believe we can beat those guys anyway"
No one said the Colts wanted to lose, idiot. They went in to the Jets game with a game plan that they thought would get them a win. Having said that, they were committed to pulling key starters in the third quarter, and that's what they did. Now they are reaping the benefits. Of course, I'm sure you are also angered that the Saints and Cardinals also rested starters during the last game.

The game isn't played for bragging rights. The ultimate goal is to win the Superbowl. Just look at the Pats. They were playing their starters in a meaningless game during the last week of the season, and they lost one of their best players, not only for this year, but probably for a good portion of next year as well. Of course, they went on to lose in the wild card round. But hey, I'm sure they feel good knowing that they went out to win every game. :lol: :lol:

Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

Oh no, you don't know who I am, I'm so crushed!
No, I have NEVER discussed the Colts on this board, not sure where I said I did. My point was that all of the sudden your page has a huge Colts sig. Seems a bit like bandwaggon jumping to me. I love your "challenge" of Colts triva-GTFO of here with that shit. Um, this thing called the internet could make me appear to know all kinds of answers OMGZ!!!
I also love how you checked my post history, were you hoping that I would have made an error on stats or players names?