Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:who won
who lost

what happened?

:lol: :lol:
Go check the "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!" thread for results.
You ruin a thread better than anybody here
on Sludge
Sad part is, I couldn't ruin one of your necrobeastiality EZN threads with a flamethrower.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Tymaster wrote:Priceless.
I'll have to FaceBook that. Outside of Minnesota, I think everyone wanted to see this happen, b/c of the soap opera. People really are sick of Brett Favre. 60% of my friends status updates were Favre jokes......
That's exactly why I wanted to see Bert fail, he's a drama queen and the media coverage would have stopped the earths rotation if he won.

Well that and knowing MOR is lying in a fetal position crying his eyes out.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

UtahRatt wrote:
I'll have to FaceBook that. Outside of Minnesota, I think everyone wanted to see this happen, b/c of the soap opera. People really are sick of Brett Favre. 60% of my friends status updates were Favre jokes......
That's exactly why I wanted to see Bert fail, he's a drama queen and the media coverage would have stopped the earths rotation if he won.

His act was stale the first summer he pulled it.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

UtahRatt wrote:

So that's why MOR hasn't been around these parts! :lol: Man up, bitch!
Fuck sigs.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

After reading this thread, I hope the Saints pull off the upset. Fuck the Colts.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

my hope is the games goes into OT.
just like the nfc championship game, i would love to see the super bowl
settled by a 40 yard field goal with approx 10 minutes left in OT
:lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

nycyankee wrote:After reading this thread, I hope the Saints pull off the upset. Fuck the Colts.
What's the matter, still sore about the royal beating that your Jets received yesterday?
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I'm not arsed who wins really, I have nothing against either team. I think both have been the best overall in their respective conferences.

Although I'm not one for story lines in sports, I think the Saints winning would give that town something to be proud of and put a smile on a lot of faces.

I'd just like it to be a good game, with no dodgy calls either way. It sucks when reffing decisions get discussed more than the players or certain plays.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

poizond13 wrote:
nycyankee wrote:After reading this thread, I hope the Saints pull off the upset. Fuck the Colts.
What's the matter, still sore about the royal beating that your Jets received yesterday?
You talk so much shit.

20-17 score in the 4th quarter is not a beating. Jets had the lead at halftime and if not for the Manning drive at the end of the half, Jets would have probably won the game. I agree that Manning totally dissected the Jets defense in the 2nd half, but it was hardly a "royal beating" by the Colts.

Stop acting like a little bitch. How old are you?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

nycyankee wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
You talk so much shit.

Stop acting like a little bitch.
LOL at this coming from a Jets fan. Do you realize that Rex Ryan and the Jets have talked more shit all season than every other team combined?? And you're telling ME I talk shit? :lol:

As for the Jets, yea they had the early advantage and kept close for most of the game. But do you realize how many teams have played the Colts close this year? A lot of teams have played the Colts well, but they all have on thing in common: they all failed.