Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:So prove that you've played.

You said facts are facts so lets see it.

:lol:

We're waiting........
I won't do that, because any proof I post will be invalidated. You'll come up with an excuse, similar to what you did when I posted pictures of my vette. On top of that, the only proof I have are photos, and I won't post those.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

dtmfs wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Have you seen his pic? Punk kid is 130lb....He couldn't be a water boy for a city league team let alone play. Unless he dressed up like a chick and played with the girls and we all know how big of a poison fan he is.
the only pic I've seen was the one with bret michaels, he looked rather scrawny.

There's a limp wristed beer pong pic floating around, he looks like a bulimic teenage girl! Seeing him on the field would make a kicker look ferocious.

If he suited up right now he'd get stomped in a PopWarner game.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
poizond13 wrote:WTF? I stated that the QB rating is not a percentage. It isn't. It's a rating system. A 70 rating is not 70%. Care to argue against that?
You said it's based on points you stupid fuck, when in fact it's based on percentages, are you really this cluless?

wait, don't anser that.
LOL!!!! Short bus leaves in 2 hours tard, better get ready.

I never said percentages didn't go into the QB rating. I stated Utahfagg was wrong to state the rating as a percentage. That's because the QB rating isn't a percentage. A 70 QB rating isn't a percentage. Why would I even bring up what the calculation is based on when I clearly was calling out utahfagg for listing the rating as a percentage? Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding.

PWNED!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

We're waiting........
I won't do that, because any proof I post will be invalidated. You'll come up with an excuse, similar to what you did when I posted pictures of my vette. On top of that, the only proof I have are photos, and I won't post those.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! In other words you can't, that's all you had to say.

Where's your gear sporty spice?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

P13, what points were used in reaching peyton mannings 95.2 career passing rating? :lol:

what's he get 90 points for throwing for 4,000 a shitload of times.
5 bonus points for winning a Super bowl
and .2 points for having a brother in the league and a father who used to be in the league.

I'm curious to know this point system.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:

I will post pics of myself in uniform from back when I was on the team, as soon as you post up some pics of yourself. For someone that talks a lot of shit about someone else's pic, you should really have the balls to post your own. I'll wait.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:P13, what points were used in reaching peyton mannings 95.2 career passing rating? :lol:

what's he get 90 points for throwing for 4,000 a shitload of times.
5 bonus points for winning a Super bowl
and .2 points for having a brother in the league and a father who used to be in the league.

I'm curious to know this point system.
Christ, you're dumb. Let me explain this to you, very slowly. The QB rating is a POINTS system. I.E. 0 POINTS to 158.3 POINTS. Someone with a 70 rating gets 70 POINTS in this system, not 70 PERCENT.

Get it, or do you need some more explaining?

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Hey utah, how come you said favre had a rating of 70%? Is this a new stat I've never heard about?

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

the whole system is based on percentages you stupid fuck, what next batting .300 is based on points too? Man up you said a passer rating is BASED on points, it's not, and not surprisngly You are fucking retarded.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:the whole system is based on percentages you stupid fuck, what next batting .300 is based on points too? Man up you said a passer rating is BASED on points, it's not, and not surprisngly You are fucking retarded.
Right, the rating IS based on points. It's based on a scale of 0-158.3 POINTS. Do you disagree?

Once again, you lack reading comprehension. I never said the calculation was based on points. Clearly I was calling out Utahfagg for listing the rating as a percentage. Why would I make any claim about the way the rating is calculated? Quit making excuses, just admit you don't know how to read and move on.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

poizond13 wrote:Hey utah, how come you said favre had a rating of 70%? Is this a new stat I've never heard about?

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

dtmfs wrote:
And you know damn well that I've played football. Deny it all you want, facts are facts. But I still don't believe that you've ever played any organized sport in your life. You're too ignorant and know nothing about sports. Posting a pic of a helmet doesn't prove shit. I've got a full sized Colts helmet in my room, does that mean I played for the Colts?
I find it hard to believe that a dude who says "any time a ball is punched free from a ball carrier, the ball wasn't properly secured" ever played anything other than flag football in their lifetime. Surley someone with all your so-called knowledge and Who watches football as much as you do would've seen a ball carrier holding tightly to the ball only to have a defender punch it the fuck out of his arms, it only happens all the fucking time every sunday in The NFL. You, someone who claims to have played, calls it fucking luck. Sorry, that's just plain stupid and it sounds like something a guy who's never played would say.

You started rooting for the colts in 95? did you start rooting for the pacers that year too or did you stick with the bulls?
But....but....but....in EA football the fumbles rarely happen when using the strip button and happen more often with vicious hits.

How can you argue with EA knowledge ?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

We're waiting........

No pic? Thought so. Another scared troll.

Next, please.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

I will post pics of myself in uniform from back when I was on the team, as soon as you post up some pics of yourself. For someone that talks a lot of shit about someone else's pic, you should really have the balls to post your own. I'll wait.

Apart from the people I've met on Sludge, my pic's been posted all over this joint for years! No one knows who the fuck you are sporty spice!

That's what makes you arguing with me, jug's and the others that much more enjoyable. You're a fucking runt! Last pic in the litter! A Chihuahua!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

poizond13 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Hey utah, how come you said favre had a rating of 70%? Is this a new stat I've never heard about?

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

What's wrong troll, need time to gather your photos and do some photoshopping ?

Is that why you never did answer Lumi, troll ?

Luminiferous wrote:So P13? If Jugg ponies up a current photo of himself disproving your theory of his appearance, you will reciprocate with the same correct?

It is only fair.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216583&start=240

So, where's your recent pic, troll ? We'll settle for one within the past year or two, troll.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Apart from the people I've met on Sludge, my pic's been posted all over this joint for years! No one knows who the fuck you are sporty spice!

That's what makes you arguing with me, jug's and the others that much more enjoyable. You're a fucking runt! Last pic in the litter! A Chihuahua!
That's what makes it hilarious.

Troll13 claims those pictures of him, where he's built like a nine iron, are from years ago.

It's weird how Troll13 won't post something more recent where he's not sitting on Bret Michaels' lap or bouncing ping pong balls into cups for beer.

One might think he's ashamed of something.

Perhaps he's even scrawnier now. Or perhaps he just hasn't filled out yet.

Regardless, we all know Troll13 is an unathletic sack of flour.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Yep, he's waiting for his nutsack to drop in hopes of sprouting, I bet he has a high pitched voice.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

UtahRatt wrote:Yep, he's waiting for his nutsack to drop in hopes of sprouting, I bet he has a high pitched voice.
That's assuming we accept the premise that he has a nutsack and is not a eunuch.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

thejuggernaut wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Yep, he's waiting for his nutsack to drop in hopes of sprouting, I bet he has a high pitched voice.
That's assuming we accept the premise that he has a nutsack and is not a eunuch.
He's far too puny to be a eunuch unless he's just been snipped. This looks like a job for Caladonia highly erotically temple dance.

*cues History Of The World Part I*
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

UtahRatt wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
He's far too puny to be a eunuch unless he's just been snipped. This looks like a job for Caladonia highly erotically temple dance.

*cues History Of The World Part I*
Alas, being a eunuch can result in hormonal deficiencies.

It would explain his girlish build and weird obsession with men.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

exitflagger wrote:Who is that? Who is that?

Who is that saying that they might defeat those Saints?

Who is that? Who is that?

(White boy version patent pending 2010)
I always though exitflagger had more soul than that. Who dat baby, who dat!?!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

who won
who lost

what happened?

:lol: :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:who won
who lost

what happened?

Go check the "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!" thread for results.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:who won
who lost

what happened?

Go check the "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!" thread for results.
You ruin a thread better than anybody here
on Sludge
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Notice to Miami:

Breesus is coming!

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
doctordestructo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by doctordestructo »

Radio call of Favre interception:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TZQlVPvjk
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

thanks for posting the audio from
radio
i can and will listen to that all day.

the level of enthusiam and hope went from an all time high, to an all time low.
the tone of his voice went to severe anger in no time at all.

"intercepted> i can't believe what i am seeing now"
"but why do you even ponder passing?
i mean, you can take a knee!!!"
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

Priceless.
I'll have to FaceBook that. Outside of Minnesota, I think everyone wanted to see this happen, b/c of the soap opera. People really are sick of Brett Favre. 60% of my friends status updates were Favre jokes......
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.