Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Conference Championship Games thread and predictions...

Post by dtmfs »

poizond13 wrote:. Are you honestly trying to tell me that, had the Vikes properly secured the ball, they still would've been fumbles?
Harvin and barrien both had the balls secured on their respective fumbles, NO defenders FORCED the fucking fumbles so....I'm gonna go with yes.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

exitflagger wrote:Who is that? Who is that?

Who is that saying that they might defeat those Saints?

Who is that? Who is that?

(White boy version patent pending 2010)

(Also: Peyton Manning is a fag)
X2 - Geaux Saints!!!

PS: Fuck off P13 - I like Manning, but Goddamn if you don't make it hard. You're the second coming of that monster dude.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

poizond13 wrote: None of them were great hits
I know its like I always tell everyone unless the hit is on highlight real the defesive player is completly lucky. I mean its not like there are two defensive ends that play on the same team that are praised for their stripping abilities.

Fuck your a stupid cunt.

It sucks because the colts are have agreat chance to win the superbowl, however not with the ease you speak of, and you wont shut the fuck up about it. Remeber dipshit, everyone got on the colts bandwagon in 04/05. You know its bads when your a third generation bandwagoin jumper.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
poizond13 wrote:. Are you honestly trying to tell me that, had the Vikes properly secured the ball, they still would've been fumbles?
Harvin and barrien both had the balls secured on their respective fumbles, NO defenders FORCED the fucking fumbles so....I'm gonna go with yes.
If what you're saying is true, every play should be a football. Defenders are trained to go after the ball. On almost every tackle you see defenders taking a swipe, punch, or pull at the ball. The only ones that end up being fumbles are the ones where the ball carrier doesn't secure the ball properly.

Also, if you weren't a clueless idiot, you'd see that on the Harvin fumble, he was switching the ball from his right hand to his left while he was hit. Clearly an error on Harvin's part. Thought that was fairly obvious, but clearly you aren't very good at understanding football.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

KillDevilHill wrote:
poizond13 wrote: None of them were great hits
I know its like I always tell everyone unless the hit is on highlight real the defesive player is completly lucky. I mean its not like there are two defensive ends that play on the same team that are praised for their stripping abilities.

Fuck your a stupid cunt.

It sucks because the colts are have agreat chance to win the superbowl, however not with the ease you speak of, and you wont shut the fuck up about it. Remeber dipshit, everyone got on the colts bandwagon in 04/05. You know its bads when your a third generation bandwagoin jumper.
Ur broken english iz embarssing dude, u shud relly wrk on tht.

The only one that was a good defensive play was the Berrian fumble. Or are you going to tell me that the botched hand off was caused by the defense? Or the Harvin fumble where he was switching the ball between hands as he was hit, was some sort of amazing defensive play? LOL. You idiots should really watch the games before commenting.

As for the Colts, you're absolutely correct. I've only been on the Colts"bandwagon" since 95. If you have any sort of proof or reasoning that points to the contrary, I'd love to see it.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

If what you're saying is true, every play should be a football.
Yes, Yes of course every play should be a football, What kind of games would those have been today if every play wasn't a fucking football????
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
If what you're saying is true, every play should be a football.
Yes, Yes of course every play should be a football, What kind of games would those have been today if every play wasn't a fucking football????
Wow, way to go, good job of pointing out my error. Since you couldn't figure it out, let me clear it up, I meant to say "fumble."

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

poizond13 wrote:The only ones that end up being fumbles are the ones where the ball carrier doesn't secure the ball properly.
I finally get it, according to your logic players who "punch" or "jar" the ball lose thereby causing a fumble Should not be credited with a Forced fumble. All knowing football lord, What would you have these players credited with in the stat column? an LP? "Lucky punch" or should the ball carrier be saddled with something degrading besides a Fumble like say a SFP "Stupid fucking play"?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
poizond13 wrote:The only ones that end up being fumbles are the ones where the ball carrier doesn't secure the ball properly.
I finally get it, according to your logic players who "punch" or "jar" the ball lose thereby causing a fumble Should not be credited with a Forced fumble. All knowing football lord, What would you have these players credited with in the stat column? an LP? "Lucky punch" or should the ball carrier be saddled with something degrading besides a Fumble like say a SFP "Stupid fucking play"?
I already said the Berrian fumble was a good play, the other two were flukes, plain and simple.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

bane wrote:PS: Fuck off P13 - I like Manning, but Goddamn if you don't make it hard. You're the second coming of that monster dude.

It's loud mouth morons like Pee13 that makes it hard not to hate whoever he's rooting for.

I like manning and the colts as well but this little bitch who's been a fan for what? 2 months? Makes me wanna see them lose.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
bane wrote:PS: Fuck off P13 - I like Manning, but Goddamn if you don't make it hard. You're the second coming of that monster dude.

I like manning and the colts
Sorry bud, there's no room on the "bandwagon" for fair weather fans such as yourself.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Watch the replay you fucking idiot. Clearly you didn't watch the game or you'd know that Favre placed the ball right at his stomach, Peterson simply was not ready for it, plain and simple. Not Favre's fault.
You've clearly never taken a hand off. I have. You've got no leg to stand on.

He didn't stuff the gut and Peterfumble didn't fully open the basket. Tho it takes two the QB is supposed to put that fucker in the gut hard just to prevent the fumble, Bert didn't do that. This is why the fuckup goes on Bert. You will never under stand because you've never played.

How does it feel that you have to base your opinion without ever having the experience?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Watch the replay you fucking idiot. Clearly you didn't watch the game or you'd know that Favre placed the ball right at his stomach, Peterson simply was not ready for it, plain and simple. Not Favre's fault.
You've clearly never taken a hand off. I have. You've got no leg to stand on.

He didn't stuff the gut and Peterfumble didn't fully open the basket. Tho it takes two the QB is supposed to put that fucker in the gut hard just to prevent the fumble, Bert didn't do that. This is why the fuckup goes on Bert. You will never under stand because you've never played.

How does it feel that you have to base your opinion without ever having the experience?
Bret put the ball where it needed to be. Unfortunately, he couldn't penetrate AP's arms to get the ball to his gut because, well, that would be impossible.

And you know damn well that I've played football. Deny it all you want, facts are facts. But I still don't believe that you've ever played any organized sport in your life. You're too ignorant and know nothing about sports. Posting a pic of a helmet doesn't prove shit. I've got a full sized Colts helmet in my room, does that mean I played for the Colts?

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Sorry bud, there's no room on the "bandwagon" for fair weather fans such as yourself.

Don't flatter yourself Mr. "I'VE BEEN A FAN ALL THE WAY BACK TO 95!" They ain't my team.

The best part is, the true Colt fans have already told you to shut the fuck up because you're an embarrassment to the sport and the team. How's it feel when your own fans want you out?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Sorry bud, there's no room on the "bandwagon" for fair weather fans such as yourself.

Don't flatter yourself Mr. "I'VE BEEN A FAN ALL THE WAY BACK TO 95!" They ain't my team.

The best part is, the true Colt fans have already told you to shut the fuck up because you're an embarrassment to the sport and the team. How's it feel when your own fans want you out?
I'm a member of the Colts forum and get along with everyone there great. I've seen one or two loudmouths that claim to be Colts fans on this board spew some negativity toward me, but that's to be expected. Every fan base has their fair share of bottom feeders. I'd like to see these low class "wannabe Colts fans" head over to the Colts forum. They would get banned before they even had a chance to open their big mouths.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:And you know damn well that I've played football. Deny it all you want, facts are facts. But I still don't believe that you've ever played any organized sport in your life. You're too ignorant and know nothing about sports. Posting a pic of a helmet doesn't prove shit. I've got a full sized Colts helmet in my room, does that mean I played for the Colts?

I know dam well you've played? Do you live in fantasy land? Facts are facts? what facts?

PROVE IT! You've never done shit but proved your a fucking clueless 130lb dork who's has little clue how the game is played.

PS, the helmet I have isn't sold you stupid fuck head, you have to earn that sticker. Regardless I've talked, showed pictures and you've done nothing but talk shit.

You're a punk cheerleader who's never been on the field so stop lying to kick it because no one on this board is buying your shit.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:And you know damn well that I've played football. Deny it all you want, facts are facts. But I still don't believe that you've ever played any organized sport in your life. You're too ignorant and know nothing about sports. Posting a pic of a helmet doesn't prove shit. I've got a full sized Colts helmet in my room, does that mean I played for the Colts?

Regardless I've talked
That's exactly what you've done, and what you're typing is proof that you've never played any type of organized sport in your life.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:That's exactly what you've done, and what you're typing is proof that you've never played any type of organized sport in your life.

So prove that you've played.

You said facts are facts so lets see it.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Nevermind all those fumbles, nevermind the lack of protection from the o-line, nevermind the 12th man in the huddle that resulted in a penalty that took them out of FG range, let's blame it all on that one interception because it's trendy to hate Favre. :roll:

Sarcasm aside, I don't think anybody can objectively say that Favre played any worse today than pretty-boy media darling Tom Brady played against Baltimore two weeks ago.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Favre sucked ass! Typical Bert, 2 INT's, 1 fumble! 70% rating!

How did you like that MOR? You and Pee13 should hook up and suck each others vagina's.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

And you know damn well that I've played football. Deny it all you want, facts are facts. But I still don't believe that you've ever played any organized sport in your life. You're too ignorant and know nothing about sports. Posting a pic of a helmet doesn't prove shit. I've got a full sized Colts helmet in my room, does that mean I played for the Colts?
I find it hard to believe that a dude who says "any time a ball is punched free from a ball carrier, the ball wasn't properly secured" ever played anything other than flag football in their lifetime. Surley someone with all your so-called knowledge and Who watches football as much as you do would've seen a ball carrier holding tightly to the ball only to have a defender punch it the fuck out of his arms, it only happens all the fucking time every sunday in The NFL. You, someone who claims to have played, calls it fucking luck. Sorry, that's just plain stupid and it sounds like something a guy who's never played would say.

You started rooting for the colts in 95? did you start rooting for the pacers that year too or did you stick with the bulls?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
Monsters_of_Rock wrote:Nevermind all those fumbles, nevermind the lack of protection from the o-line, nevermind the 12th man in the huddle that resulted in a penalty that took them out of FG range, let's blame it all on that one interception because it's trendy to hate Favre. :roll:

Sarcasm aside, I don't think anybody can objectively say that Favre played any worse today than pretty-boy media darling Tom Brady played against Baltimore two weeks ago.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Favre sucked ass! Typical Bert, 2 INT's, 1 fumble! 70% rating!
70% rating? What's that? Last I checked, QB's weren't given a percentage rating, other than completion percentage. There's a rating system that's based on points, but not percentages.

HAHAHHA you continue to prove you know nothing about football.
Last edited by poizond13 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote:So prove that you've played.

You said facts are facts so lets see it.

:lol:

We're waiting........
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

poizond13 wrote:70% rating? What's that? Last I checked, QB's weren't given a percentage rating. There's a rating system that's based on points, but not percentages.
The calculation of the NFL quarterback rating involves more steps than the NCAA formula. In order to establish a maximum value for an NFL player's passer rating, a separate calculation needs to be completed involving each of the following four categories: Completion Percentage, Average Yards Per Attempt, Percentage of Touchdown Passes, and Percentage of Interceptions. If the result in any category is less than 0, the given result should be 0. If the result in any category is greater than 2.375, the given result should be 2.375. This makes the maximum possible quarterback rating for the NFL 158.3. A perfect rating requires at least a 77.5% completion rate, at least 12.5 yards per attempt, a touchdown on at least 11.875% of attempts, and no interceptions.

Clearly you're unaware of how a passer rating is reached. :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dtmfs wrote:
I find it hard to believe that a dude who says "any time a ball is punched free from a ball carrier, the ball wasn't properly secured" ever played anything other than flag football in their lifetime.

Have you seen his pic? Punk kid is 130lb....He couldn't be a water boy for a city league team let alone play. Unless he dressed up like a chick and played with the girls and we all know how big of a poison fan he is.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
I find it hard to believe that a dude who says "any time a ball is punched free from a ball carrier, the ball wasn't properly secured" ever played anything other than flag football in their lifetime. Surley someone with all your so-called knowledge and Who watches football as much as you do would've seen a ball carrier holding tightly to the ball only to have a defender punch it the fuck out of his arms, it only happens all the fucking time every sunday in The NFL. You, someone who claims to have played, calls it fucking luck. Sorry, that's just plain stupid and it sounds like something a guy who's never played would say.

You started rooting for the colts in 95? did you start rooting for the pacers that year too or did you stick with the bulls?
So you're saying a ball that is secured properly can still be knocked out? Sure, technically that's true, but it's rare. If a ball is properly secured, there's no amount of poking or punching that should knock it free. Just watch any routine play, defenders are always making attempts at knocking the ball free. They're trained to do that. But most of the time, they are unsuccessful because the ball carrier has a good grip on the ball. There's a reason certain players are more fumble prone than others.

As for the Pacers, actually I became a fan of theirs around 95 as well during the Reggie Miller era. I remember watching them against the Knicks in 95 when Reggie scored 8 points in 9 seconds to bring the Pacers back from behind. That was the most exciting thing I'd seen, and from that point on, Reggie Miller was my favorite NBA player, and still is to this day. I was a Pacers fan through all their bouts with the Knicks in the 90s, and cheered for them when they went against the Bulls. However, after Reggie retired, I gave up watching basketball for the most part. It's just not as exciting as it was during that era.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

dtmfs wrote:
poizond13 wrote:70% rating? What's that? Last I checked, QB's weren't given a percentage rating. There's a rating system that's based on points, but not percentages.
The calculation of the NFL quarterback rating involves more steps than the NCAA formula. In order to establish a maximum value for an NFL player's passer rating, a separate calculation needs to be completed involving each of the following four categories: Completion Percentage, Average Yards Per Attempt, Percentage of Touchdown Passes, and Percentage of Interceptions. If the result in any category is less than 0, the given result should be 0. If the result in any category is greater than 2.375, the given result should be 2.375. This makes the maximum possible quarterback rating for the NFL 158.3. A perfect rating requires at least a 77.5% completion rate, at least 12.5 yards per attempt, a touchdown on at least 11.875% of attempts, and no interceptions.

Clearly you're unaware of how a passer rating is reached. :lol:
WTF? I stated that the QB rating is not a percentage. It isn't. It's a rating system. A 70 rating is not 70%. Care to argue against that?

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

UtahRatt wrote:Have you seen his pic? Punk kid is 130lb....He couldn't be a water boy for a city league team let alone play. Unless he dressed up like a chick and played with the girls and we all know how big of a poison fan he is.
the only pic I've seen was the one with bret michaels, he looked rather scrawny.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

poizond13 wrote:WTF? I stated that the QB rating is not a percentage. It isn't. It's a rating system. A 70 rating is not 70%. Care to argue against that?
You said it's based on points you stupid fuck, when in fact it's based on percentages, are you really this cluless?

wait, don't anser that.