Starting February 7th....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Starting February 7th....

Post by poizond13 »

When you refer to the Indianapolis Colts, you refer to them as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

GO BLUE!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Starting February 7th....

Post by MurrayFiend »

Go fuck yourself in your fair-weather ass, bitch.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

MurrayFiend wrote:Go fuck yourself in your fair-weather ass, bitch.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you who my favorite team is after Sunday!!!!1111
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

poizond13 wrote:When you refer to the Indianapolis Colts, you refer to them as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

GO BLUE!

ur a Chicagoan
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Frank Barone wrote:
poizond13 wrote:When you refer to the Indianapolis Colts, you refer to them as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

GO BLUE!
How can they be WORLD CHAMPIONS when they're going to lose to the Jets tomorrow?
:lol:

Good one.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I do think Super Bowl III has a lot to do with tomorrow's game. Don't forget a game that happened 41 years ago, bitches.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Frank Barone wrote:

GO BLUE!
How can they be WORLD CHAMPIONS when they're going to lose to the Jets tomorrow?
And when they're not playing in any form of international competition?
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ONE MORE GAME AND WE'RE WORLD CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

"We're"? It's "they" unless you actually play. What connection do you have with the Colts other than being Manning's ball washer?
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:ONE MORE GAME AND WE'RE WORLD CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!
We're?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

/end_Pee13 response.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

SkyDog112046 wrote:"We're"? It's "they" unless you actually play. What connection do you have with the Colts other than being Manning's ball washer?

He's a paying fan!!!!!!!

So when the colt's win, make sure to thank Pee13!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
We're?
Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, you'll never know what it feels like to be a World Champion. Heck, you'll never even know what it feel like to be a winner.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
We're?
Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, you'll never know what it feels like to be a World Champion. Heck, you'll never even know what it feel like to be a winner.
Heck......... :lol:

The only thing missing from your post is the mousekteer theme song.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, you'll never know what it feels like to be a World Champion.
Neither will you!

poizond13 wrote:Heck, you'll never even know what it feel like to be a winner.
And you'll never see one of these.....

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, you'll never know what it feels like to be a World Champion.
Neither will you!

And you'll never see one of these.....

I have to finally give you some props Utah.... that's pretty cool of you to save your little league tee ball trophy after all these years.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:I stand corrected ref the Jets & Colts......Peyton and Co. have to get past The Saints now and the way the Saints fucked Brett Favre up, I'd be worried.....them Saints have a fire up their ass it seems!
The Aints were handed the game today. I can guarantee you that the Colts will not have five turnovers, and the Colts passing attack is better than that of the Vikes, so I give the Aints a 5% chance of winning this one, and that's being generous.

No one can stop Peyton Manning and the Colts offense. Shut down Wayne and Clark, Manning will light you up by throwing to Garcon and Collie. Blitz and Manning will beat you deep on a consistent basis, as he did today. Sit back and play coverage, and Manning will hit the check downs and make precision throws all the way down the field. You cannot beat the Sheriff. He dismantled the number one ranked defense today, what makes you think the Saints will do any better? After this victory, I have a hard time believing that anyone will have a convincing argument against Peyton Manning being the best ever. Then again, there isn't one now.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have to finally give you some props Utah.... that's pretty cool of you to save your little league tee ball trophy after all these years.
You see kid, when you win a trophy normally there's something representing the achievement on the award it's self so it figures that someone who's never played sports let alone WON ANYTHING wouldn't notice a bicycle on the trophy.

How do you like your crow? All the way up your ass I'd imagine.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I have to finally give you some props Utah.... that's pretty cool of you to save your little league tee ball trophy after all these years.
You see kid, when you win a trophy normally there's something representing the achievement on the award it's self so it figures that someone who's never played sports let alone WON ANYTHING wouldn't notice a bicycle on the trophy.

How do you like your crow? All the way up your ass I'd imagine.
I don't see any bicycle, but that "trophy" looks like it cost about 10 cents to make. Seriously, why anyone would keep that is beyond me. It's more of an embarrassment than a trophy.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I don't see any bicycle,
That's because your an idiot.
poizond13 wrote:but that "trophy" looks like it cost about 10 cents to make.
You've never won a trophy let alone a 3' first place one. I wouldn't expect you to know what it's like to win anything not to mention the value.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PoizOWNED!
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

:lol: He dosent see a bike, just as I thought not only retarded but blind as well.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I don't see any bicycle,
That's because your an idiot.
poizond13 wrote:but that "trophy" looks like it cost about 10 cents to make.
You've never won a trophy let alone a 3' first place one. I wouldn't expect you to know what it's like to win anything not to mention the value.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PoizOWNED!
Wow, you really are proud of your 10 cent trophy, huh? Well, I guess one has to be proud of something in their lifetime.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Wow, you really are proud of your 10 cent trophy, huh? Well, I guess one has to be proud of something in their lifetime.
Since you clearly have down syndrome, lets rewind....

You said
I showed you

In your face.

Eat shit.

You lose.

Again.

Notice a pattern here moron?

You said I never played football, I took a pic of my helmet.

You said I never worked on cars, I showed you a pick of my truck and cars being worked on.

You said I never won anything I showed you a pick of a first place trophy.

You've been bashed and owned so fucking hard your head is sticking outta your ass.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Wow, you really are proud of your 10 cent trophy, huh? Well, I guess one has to be proud of something in their lifetime.
Since you clearly have down syndrome, lets rewind....

You said
I showed you

In your face.

Eat shit.

You lose.

Again.

Notice a pattern here moron?

You said I never played football, I took a pic of my helmet.

You said I never worked on cars, I showed you a pick of my truck and cars being worked on.

You said I never won anything I showed you a pick of a first place trophy.

You've been bashed and owned so fucking hard your head is sticking outta your ass.
I didn't realize that winning a 10 cent trophy in 1989 means you know what it feels like to be a winner in 2010. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I didn't realize that winning a 10 cent trophy in 1989 means you know what it feels like to be a winner in 2010. :lol:

It's more then you'll ever win..... :lol:

This would be a good time for you to backpeddle and change the subject.

HUM! A 1st place trophy! It must suck to not only know you'll never get one but the fact that I have? Man you've got to be the most pathetic person on the planet bout now.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I didn't realize that winning a 10 cent trophy in 1989 means you know what it feels like to be a winner in 2010. :lol:

It's more then you'll ever win..... :lol:

This would be a good time for you to backpeddle and change the subject.

HUM! A 1st place trophy! It must suck to not only know you'll never get one but the fact that I have? Man you've got to be the most pathetic person on the planet bout now.
If I ever won a trophy like that, I'd donate it to a homeless person on my way home. I'd be embarrassed to have a thing like that in my house. Looks like you bought it a dollar store. Most people have something of value like a car to show that they've been successful. You have a 10 cent trophy from 1989 tee ball. Congrats! :lol:

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

how the fuck will they be world champions?

it's SUPER BOWL champion.

they don't play teams from outside the u.s.a.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:If I ever won a trophy like that

You won't. You would have to actually win an athletic event.....We both know that will never happen.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Kid-Wicked wrote:how the fuck will they be world champions?

it's SUPER BOWL champion.

they don't play teams from outside the u.s.a.