UFC + Arm Wrestling =

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

UFC + Arm Wrestling =

Post by UtahRatt »

EXTREME ARM WRESTLING!

From Art Davie, creator of the UFC, comes XARM the next generation of combat sports. XARM combines mixed martial art fighting with arm wresting to create the first hybrid sport delivered digitally.

XARM - The next generation in combat sports!

http://www.xarm.com/

This shit is getting carried away.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Re: UFC + Arm Wrestling =

Post by KillDevilHill »

UtahRatt wrote:

Year old dumb stuff, I know
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

KillDevilHill wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Year old dumb stuff, I know
Thank god I missed it, I'm not even interested enough to look and see if it folded.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Im pretty the saem guy evented the YAMMA pit, which was just MMA in a cage with like a ramp going all around the inside. So if the fight went to the ground and you were there, you couldnt see it.

Smart guy
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

As far as the video goes the KO was pretty solid but watching them fight in a lock with a table in the middle came off gay as fuck. Dude clearly has a head full of ideas but this ain't one of them.
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Image

John Brzenk, I've pulled with him and the Brzenk family in the early 90's, goofy sport, surprisingly intense with an odd group of people surround it.