When The COLTS Come Marching In!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: When The COLTS Come Marching In!

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Just a hunch, but if there is a bad call, and there always is, it is not going to go against Indy.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

bane wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:LOL, now I'm being called out for "name calling," on sludge of all places. Can you guys please keep your trolling to the main forum at least?
*eyeroll*

A statement about behavior in which the Saints supporters are NOT participating isn't exactly calling you out. As I've said before, repeatedly, I think your enthusiasm is, in general, a wonderful thing. However, it would be very easy for you to share that enthusiasm in a way that didn't essentially shut down the idea of someone having a rational discussion with you about it. You might actually be cutting off your nose to spite your face, as I'm quite certain that there ARE sports fans on this board who can discuss sports rationally AND with enthusiasm. So....if you posted this to start an actual conversation, maybe you're going about it the wrong way.
Lexx, he has no desire to discuss the game. None. He wants to troll. He's become the uptheass of the locker room lately.

N....Na....NOooooo....u guys r trolls!!!!!!!!!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
MickeyG wrote:I just hope there aren't any shitty calls. I hate it when a game is decided by poor reffing.
AGREED! Nothing ruins a good game like bad officiating. Whatever happens tomorrow, I hope it's a well called game.
how is it that the football season started in september, but we never heard from this stupid fuck on how wonderful the colts are till the playoffs?

Is this douche for real?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Watching jerry rice's interview at the hall of fame selection show was just another reminder that this is the greatest game in the world. Looking foward to some great football tomorrow.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
MickeyG wrote:I just hope there aren't any shitty calls. I hate it when a game is decided by poor reffing.
AGREED! Nothing ruins a good game like bad officiating. Whatever happens tomorrow, I hope it's a well called game.
how is it that the football season started in september, but we never heard from this stupid fuck on how wonderful the colts are till the playoffs?

Is this douche for real?
I must correct you. We heard from him before the playoffs, when the Colts were 14-0 and had everything locked up.

Keep in mind he was screaming how the Colts would go unbeaten but, while in the midst of googling the hell out of the Colts to try to get up to speed in pretending to be a long time fan, he realized the Colts are known for resting their best players when the games are meaningless, so he quickly back pedaled out of that one.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

P13 has accomplished one of the most amazing feats in message board history - he has ramped up his trolling so impressively that, not only have people seemingly forgotten all about Lickety, but Lickety actually comes off as the intelligent one when the two of them debated.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

i was one that wanted us to go for unbeaten only because i know our history of ''resting'' players and it was not good....even back in 95 when jim harbaugh got the colts to the championship game, they had no rest....and every game won then was on the road...1 was in fucking bitter freezing kansas city against the chiefs who had the best record in football that year...so when we had the chance to go for unbeaten, sure i wanted to go for it,,,,,however, that's why i play drums in a band at night, and work in a shitty call center by day....the ultimate prize is the super bowl and the correct decision was made.....GO COLTS.....I don't hate the saints, as a matter of fact, if they were playing any other team other than the colts i would be pulling for them as that poor team has never won shit...hell, before jim mora sr they had never even had a winning season.....but i am a colts fan since 1971 and will die a colts fan.....GO BLUE....
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Once again, it's my wish that people like you and UtahRatt AVOID this thread completely. I have no interest in a pissing match of any kind. If people want to discuss the game, I'm more than happy to do that.
So what were you doing over the in Saints fan thread again?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=218742
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:LOL @ people calling ME a troll, when they are the very ones trying to douche up the thread.
You mean like when you posted in that Iggy article thread?
poizond13 wrote:Unfortunately, they will read the shit posted by the likes of Deathcurse and DTMFS and never set foot here again. Talk about an embarrassment to this forum.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

lords of fubar wrote:i was one that wanted us to go for unbeaten only because i know our history of ''resting'' players and it was not good....even back in 95 when jim harbaugh got the colts to the championship game, they had no rest....and every game won then was on the road...1 was in fucking bitter freezing kansas city against the chiefs who had the best record in football that year...so when we had the chance to go for unbeaten, sure i wanted to go for it,,,,,however, that's why i play drums in a band at night, and work in a shitty call center by day....the ultimate prize is the super bowl and the correct decision was made.....GO COLTS.....I don't hate the saints, as a matter of fact, if they were playing any other team other than the colts i would be pulling for them as that poor team has never won shit...hell, before jim mora sr they had never even had a winning season.....but i am a colts fan since 1971 and will die a colts fan.....GO BLUE....
GOOD SHIT!! GO COLTS!!!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

REPORT: DWIGHT FREENEY NO LONGER LIMPING!

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

REPORT: POIZOND STILL A TROLL!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

WHEN THE COLTS GO MARCHING OUT!

EAT CROW MOTHER FUCKER!

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT GAME PEE13?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:REPORT: DWIGHT FREENEY NO LONGER LIMPING!
NOPE! HE'S CRAWLING! OUT!!!!!!!!!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

REPORT: PEE13 IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE BOARD BITCH.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

The look on Peyton's face after the Pick-6 was priceless.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

When the Colts roll over and die...
FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

CHEERS! I'd two step to that with ya!
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

I guess he can no longer call them "The Aints"!
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

UtahRatt wrote:

CHEERS! I'd two step to that with ya!

8)
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:Did anyone else see Peyton as he was walking into the stadium?? He had a look on his face that was ALL BUSINESS. That was the most LOCKED IN that I've ever seen Peyton or pretty much anyone else for that matter. Look out, Saints!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Last meeting between the Colts and Aints:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -Saints-10

Expect a similar result tomorrow.
Somehow I didn't see this result today.. Anyone TIVO it?
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

poizond13 wrote:Image

Is it just me or does that damn thing look like a penis?

Was PP13 trying to say he was keeping all the cock for himself?

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

thejuggernaut wrote:P13 has accomplished one of the most amazing feats in message board history - he has ramped up his trolling so impressively that, not only have people seemingly forgotten all about Lickety, but Lickety actually comes off as the intelligent one when the two of them debated.
I'm not gonna lie, I laughed MY ASS OFF when I read that! :lol:

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

I'm not gonna diss Indy, I'm just not. They're a class organization that got beat, but for that loudmouth douchebag P13: Ahahahahahahaha!!!!! Who Dat bitch?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

bane wrote:I'm not gonna diss Indy, I'm just not. They're a class organization that got beat, but for that loudmouth douchebag P13: Ahahahahahahaha!!!!! Who Dat bitch?
Except for Bill Polian.

Which reminds me....

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:REPORT: P13 HAD A LIONEL TRAIN RAMPED SO FAR UP HIS ASS, THE KID IS LIMPING BACK TO THE LADIES ROOM!
Fixed that for you kid
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

The Colts go marching out with their tails between their legs.
Hey p13, how many weeks worth of allowance did you lose on the game?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.