When The COLTS Come Marching In!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

When The COLTS Come Marching In!

Post by poizond13 »

DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: When The COLTS Come Marching In!

Post by UtahRatt »

:lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218833

When Pee13 goes running away!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote::lol:

Typical troll tactic: draw more attention to a failed trolling attempt. Go away, attention whore.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

How and the fuck do you go from jacking off to a guy who looks like a chick?

To a guy who looks like Forrest Gump?

You're a very strange kid.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Barring any setbacks, Dwight Freeney will play! Another setback for the Aints!

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote:

Typical troll tactic: draw more attention to a failed trolling attempt. Go away, attention whore.
Starting this thread was the very definition of trolling. IE: issuing inflammatory statements in order to illicit a response. Nice try skippy.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:Image

LOL

Yes, because a pass rusher on a gimp ankle favors the Colts, not the Saints.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Starting this thread was the very definition of trolling. IE: issuing inflammatory statements in order to illicit a response. Nice try skippy.
Wrong. I'd prefer a positive response, but I can't stop people from attempting to douche up my thread. I won't engage in any of the trolling, but the trolls can make whatever comments they want if they'd like to try.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:

LOL

Well, Freeney's adrenaline level will be so high, and he will be on enough medication that the pain should be a non issue. Knowing Dwight, he will show up and play his heart out. I don't think he'll be affected much by it, but that remains to be seen. One thing's for sure, the Colts wouldn't allow a "gimp" defensive end to take the field. Raheem Brock is a very capable back up, if Dwight weren't able to play well, he would step in and do a good job.

bane

Post by bane »

Calling your favorite team's opponent "the Aint's" is an inflammatory statement designed to illicit a negative response. Very troll like. Yes, P13, you are a troll, albeit a piss poor one.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:Calling your favorite team's opponent "the Aint's" is an inflammatory statement designed to illicit a negative response. Very troll like. Yes, P13, you are a troll, albeit a piss poor one.
LOL, then I guess there are a lot of trolls in the world, because there are Colts fans everywhere making "inflammatory statements" about the Saints. Welcome to sports. This may be news to you, but not everyone has trollish intentions. Once again, it's my wish that people like you and UtahRatt AVOID this thread completely. I have no interest in a pissing match of any kind. If people want to discuss the game, I'm more than happy to do that.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

bane wrote:Calling your favorite team's opponent "the Aint's" is an inflammatory statement designed to illicit a negative response. Very troll like. Yes, P13, you are a troll, albeit a piss poor one.
It is interesting that the Saints supporters aren't stooping to that level and referring to their opponent as the "Dolts", isn't it?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Calexxia wrote:
It is interesting that the Saints supporters aren't stooping to that level and referring to their opponent as the "Dolts", isn't it?
Evidently you haven't been to the Colts forum.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

poizond13 wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
We have a specialized Colts forum on Sludge?

Due to the fact that this is where you are posting about the "Aints", I thought it would be quite obvious that I was referring to posters HERE.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Just heard the Hall of Fame announcement, congrats to all inductees.

bane

Post by bane »

Calexxia wrote:
Eh. The Colts are a great team, as are the Saints. I'm sure there are Saints fans running with that, but not here anyway. As far as I can tell, the only douchebag trolling the game on this forum is Pee13.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Last meeting between the Colts and Aints:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -Saints-10

Expect a similar result tomorrow.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

bane wrote:
Eh. The Colts are a great team, as are the Saints. I'm sure there are Saints fans running with that, but not here anyway. As far as I can tell, the only douchebag trolling the game on this forum is Pee13.
That was my point, actually. That, at least here, people who are pro-New Orleans aren't doing the name-calling thing, at least not that I've seen.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
Trolling? This is nothing more than a friendly invitation to discuss football. If you'd like to partake, please do. If not, please exit the thread.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

LOL

Well, Freeney's adrenaline level will be so high, and he will be on enough medication that the pain should be a non issue. Knowing Dwight, he will show up and play his heart out. I don't think he'll be affected much by it, but that remains to be seen. One thing's for sure, the Colts wouldn't allow a "gimp" defensive end to take the field. Raheem Brock is a very capable back up, if Dwight weren't able to play well, he would step in and do a good job.
Holy fuck, where to even begin ?

"Knowing Dwight?" He give you any inside tips when you had dinner with him last week ?

More evidence you've never played a sport in your life. It has nothing to do with pain. Ligament damage in his plant leg means not only a lack of explosion, but decreased mobility.

It's pretty simple - if there is ligament damage he WILL be affected by it.

He'll probably dress, maybe even get the start as a gesture, but will play less than %10 of the snaps.

If I am the Saints, anytime he's in the game, he's the #1 target.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LOL, now I'm being called out for "name calling," on sludge of all places. Can you guys please keep your trolling to the main forum at least?

bane

Post by bane »

Calexxia wrote:
bane wrote:
That was my point, actually. That, at least here, people who are pro-New Orleans aren't doing the name-calling thing, at least not that I've seen.
Well yeah. It's because he's a troll and most of the rest of us aren't.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Calexxia wrote: It is interesting that the Saints supporters aren't stooping to that level and referring to their opponent as the "Dolts", isn't it?
We have a specialized Colts forum on Sludge?

Due to the fact that this is where you are posting about the "Aints", I thought it would be quite obvious that I was referring to posters HERE.

That's what I am curious to know.

Where is this mystical Colts forum? I don't see it in the list of forums here.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Holy fuck, where to even begin ?

"Knowing Dwight?" He give you any inside tips when you had dinner with him last week ?

More evidence you've never played a sport in your life. It has nothing to do with pain. Ligament damage in his plant leg means not only a lack of explosion, but decreased mobility.

It's pretty simple - if there is ligament damage he WILL be affected by it.

He'll probably dress, maybe even get the start as a gesture, but will play less than %10 of the snaps.

If I am the Saints, anytime he's in the game, he's the #1 target.

That's right, knowing Dwight, as in watching every single game he's played in since he was drafted. I've seen him get injured before. I've seen him come back and not miss a game when some people said he'd be out 3-4 weeks. In fact, there was an instance of that this season.

Once again, the Colts are going to put their best players on the field. If what you're saying is "proof that I don't know football," when Dwight shows up and plays great tomorrow, will that be proof that you don't know football? We will see. As I said, the best player will be on the field at every position. If Dwight isn't isn't feeling reasonably well, he won't play, or will be inserted sparingly. I'm willing to bet that Dwight will play, and he will play well.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

poizond13 wrote:LOL, now I'm being called out for "name calling," on sludge of all places. Can you guys please keep your trolling to the main forum at least?
*eyeroll*

A statement about behavior in which the Saints supporters are NOT participating isn't exactly calling you out. As I've said before, repeatedly, I think your enthusiasm is, in general, a wonderful thing. However, it would be very easy for you to share that enthusiasm in a way that didn't essentially shut down the idea of someone having a rational discussion with you about it. You might actually be cutting off your nose to spite your face, as I'm quite certain that there ARE sports fans on this board who can discuss sports rationally AND with enthusiasm. So....if you posted this to start an actual conversation, maybe you're going about it the wrong way.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LOL @ people calling ME a troll, when they are the very ones trying to douche up the thread.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I just hope there aren't any shitty calls. I hate it when a game is decided by poor reffing.
bane

Post by bane »

Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:LOL, now I'm being called out for "name calling," on sludge of all places. Can you guys please keep your trolling to the main forum at least?
*eyeroll*

A statement about behavior in which the Saints supporters are NOT participating isn't exactly calling you out. As I've said before, repeatedly, I think your enthusiasm is, in general, a wonderful thing. However, it would be very easy for you to share that enthusiasm in a way that didn't essentially shut down the idea of someone having a rational discussion with you about it. You might actually be cutting off your nose to spite your face, as I'm quite certain that there ARE sports fans on this board who can discuss sports rationally AND with enthusiasm. So....if you posted this to start an actual conversation, maybe you're going about it the wrong way.
Lexx, he has no desire to discuss the game. None. He wants to troll. He's become the uptheass of the locker room lately.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

MickeyG wrote:I just hope there aren't any shitty calls. I hate it when a game is decided by poor reffing.
AGREED! Nothing ruins a good game like bad officiating. Whatever happens tomorrow, I hope it's a well called game.