That's Football....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

That's Football....

Post by poizond13 »

Good game, Saints. Still proud of my team for an amazing season and for making the Superbowl. Yes, this is a very hard loss to take. Yes, it will take a long time for the sting to go away. It is a gut wrenching feeling that I am all too familiar with. But we will be back.

This will be my last post for a long time. If people want to get some collective effort to ban me, then that shows they truly have been owned, and I will leave this place for good knowing that I got the best of them.

Peace and GO BLUE!
Last edited by poizond13 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: That's Football....

Post by JakeYonkel »

Classy post, man.

Just kidding. Fuck you bitch! Faggot!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

I know you don't understand football, and I know your math isn't very good, but even a moron like you would have to agree that 3-1 is better than 1-1.
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

LATER COCKSMOKER
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:Good game, Saints. Still proud of my team for an amazing season and for making the Superbowl. Yes, this is a very hard loss to take. Yes, it will take a long team for the sting to go away. It is a gut wrenching feeling that I am all too familiar with. But we will be back.

This will be my last post for a long time. If people want to get some collective effort to ban me, then that shows they truly have been owned, and I will leave this place for good knowing that I got the best of them.

Peace and GO BLUE!
Nice melting post, felcher.

The only person who's been owned is the faggot who is so distraught by a goddamned football game he is taking a break from a message board.

Now, off you go to google info on the next sport you are going to pretend to be into.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
That box isn't anywhere near big enough. Send him a convoy!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In true Pee13 fashion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eat crow bitch, run mother fucker run!

And since you'll never learn to shut your fucking mouth I hope you like that humble pie because your life is filled with it.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:This will be my last post for a long time. If people want to get some collective effort to ban me, then that shows they truly have been owned, and I will leave this place for good knowing that I got the best of them.
Thank you for your parting words ItWalks13...

poizond13 wrote:GO BLUE!
Yes...all the way back to Indy without the WORLD CHAMPIONS or Super Bowl MVP trophies.. :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Good game, Saints. Still proud of my team for an amazing season and for making the Superbowl. Yes, this is a very hard loss to take. Yes, it will take a long time for the sting to go away. It is a gut wrenching feeling that I am all too familiar with. But we will be back.

Peace and GO BLUE!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
Mayflower trucks? :D
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Good game, Saints. Still proud of my team for an amazing season and for making the Superbowl. Yes, this is a very hard loss to take. Yes, it will take a long time for the sting to go away. It is a gut wrenching feeling that I am all too familiar with. But we will be back.

Peace and GO BLUE!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
You need to add "And don't let the door hit you in the ass", which has to be sore as hell from the reaming he just took.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peace and GO BLUE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
UtahRatt wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Did anyone else see Peyton as he was walking into the stadium?? He had a look on his face that was ALL BUSINESS. That was the most LOCKED IN that I've ever seen Peyton or pretty much anyone else for that matter. Look out, Saints!

The look on his face now reeks of WHINY LITTLE BITCH!!

You know the mouthy little fuck will come in maybe say Congrats then leave town with a mouth full of fucking crow.

He'll do anything to try and save face even tho it ain't gonna happen!

HAHAHAHA!

Just like a bitch. Enjoy the walk home pussy.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

Karma is a bitch dude. Next time, leave my divorce and bankruptcy out of your know nothing sports threads.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Peace and GO BLUE!

What a bitch.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Your last post here for a long time? If you mean the Locker Room, you can just forget about ever coming back at all, because it's painfully clear you don't belong here, you goddamn pussy cockslobber.

Good fucking riddance, loser.

:D
Fuck sigs.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tymaster wrote:Karma is a bitch dude. Next time, leave my divorce and bankruptcy out of your know nothing sports threads.
And Iggy's death, bet Iggy is looking down laughing. That's Pee13 tho, he'll search the web and create lies for ammo since he can't do it head on. Fucking pussy got owned and likes it.

Hey P13, let us know who you like in the NBA finals. How bout Hockey?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

JakeYonkel wrote:Classy post, man.

Just kidding. Fuck you bitch! Faggot!

Awesome post, Jake.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:
Mayflower trucks? :D
Freight Train. Two rigs to a car. About a mile long.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

tin00can wrote:Awesome post, Jake.
That was about as nice as I could be.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The ONLY ownage on this whole Super Bowl deal was P13 self inflicted..

Had she have kept her fandom to a few posts and not been such a trolling assdart about the whole Colts deal, nobody would be laughing their asses off like they are at her now..

P13 brought this on herself..
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

good riddance to the pussy whether he leaves or is banned, he's a completley worthless mother fucker. Not that i believe for a second that he really had money riding on this game, part of me hopes he actually bet his allowence and lost all 5 bucks. You know damn well the fucker is lurking right now wanting to say something, but he knows if he shows himself he'll be ripped to shreds.

was a good game though, looked bad for NO at first. fucking pierre thomas was a beast to bring down tonight save for that one goal-line run. And brees was on fucking target, what'd he have 3 incompletions and that's including that easy fucker that colston dropped.

one more thing,Fuck You Miami for gambling on culpepper instead of brees in 06' :twisted: I think henne will be allright in the future but i'd give my left nut to see him in orange and teal. congrats saints fans, I haven't yet had the pleasure of witnessing my team win, I was just an infant mother fucker the last time they won a SB, but i've watched them lose 2 at least. and i'll probably be 67 the next time the mother fuckers get back th
ere!!
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Peace and GO BLUE!
Fuck you bitch. You ain't a football fan.

How about that hall of fame Colts offense?

Yeah right...17 points, nice...and that "shitty" Saints Defense came through when it counted...AGAIN.

See you next season bitch when you jump on the bandwagon of some other team in week 16.

Man you are a weak fucking bitch.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

And in his TYPICAL TROLL FASHION, he has to spread his posts over MULTIPLE places on Sludge to make sure to start shit he can't finish or back up!

Go suck a cock PP13!

Oh wait. you've already been doing that your whole life! Carry on little girl, carry on...

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ban the welcher!!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

poizond13 wrote:Yes, this is a very hard loss to take. Yes, it will take a long time for the sting to go away.
Does it sting as much as when Bret Michaels took your virginity, faggot?

poizond13 wrote:It is a gut wrenching feeling that I am all too familiar with.
That ain't your gut...that's your fucking period starting.

poizond13 wrote:This will be my last post for a long time. If people want to get some collective effort to ban me, then that shows they truly have been owned, and I will leave this place for good knowing that I got the best of them.
"Oh, waiter...*snaps fingers*...could you bring poizond13's high chair and warm bottle? And don't forget the burp rag!"

So...how much $$$ did you lose, asswipe? I hope it was a fucking shitload.

Oh, and to DOWN2WHISKEY...kudos for showing what a real fan is like.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

dtmfs wrote:
one more thing,Fuck You Miami for gambling on culpepper instead of brees in 06' :twisted: I think henne will be allright in the future but i'd give my left nut to see him in orange and teal.
Agreed. And then they gambled on Pennington, although that was a different front office staff. Still, it's one gamble that wasn't taken, and one that was. I wonder whether the current Miami front office would have taken the risk on Brees? I guess we'll never know.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

MickeyG wrote: Agreed. And then they gambled on Pennington, although that was a different front office staff. Still, it's one gamble that wasn't taken, and one that was. I wonder whether the current Miami front office would have taken the risk on Brees? I guess we'll never know.
It's gonna take a few years but i think they'll be battleing the jets for division regularly. Henne's gonna be pretty solid, superstar, don't know, he needs a couple recievers obviously ginn ain't working. bess is alright and hartline as well but man they havent had a stud WR since chambers, hopefully they can grab a good WR in the 2nd round cuz i'm sure they're drafting a LB in the 1rst according to all the experts.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:

Peace and GO BLUE!
I will agree with P13, it was a very exciting SB and well played by both teams! The Saints were the better team tonight & proved that for this year, they ARE the best team in the NFL!!

As far as everyone being owned if you are banned......you are way off, it is about being held to a bet you agreed to! How did you get the best of anyone? The fact that 84% of people voted that you should be held to hold up your end of the bet shows that 84% of people on Metal Sludge believe in keeping your word in any situation! IT IS CALLED HAVING A BACKBONE & INTEGRITY! If this is how you behave on a message board, your real life must be extremely lonely!!

I was shocked at the humility you displayed in the first part of your post, kind of tugged at my heart strings a bit, than you preceed to show what an immature human being you are. It is sad you wouldn't stick to a bet, honor your word, admit it was a great game, admit that N.O. was the best team on the field and walk away with some dignity. TRUELY CLASSLESS!
Good post... except for the fucking huge font :wink:
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
chungasrevenge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by chungasrevenge »