To all Colt's fans other then Pee13

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

To all Colt's fans other then Pee13

Post by UtahRatt »

As far as the forums go it sucks that the true Indy fans had to put up with Pee13's trolling, he's an ignorant pissant loudmouth kid who doesn't understand nor does he care that his big fucking mouth makes people hate whoever he's rooting for. He single handly made the forums turn on the Colts and he took it up the ass for doing so.

This has no reflection on all other Colt fans.

Peyton is one of the best QB's I've had the pleasure of watching and I still like the Colt's, they've got a great team and I'm sure they will be one of the top favorites going into next season. I'm sure it was a let down but it was still a good year.

Better luck next season.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: To all Colt's fans other then Pee13

Post by Crazy Levi »

The Colts are truly a great team, and the 3rd best team of the 2000s behind the Patriots and Steelers. Peyton is a fantastic QB and obviously HOF bound.

I don't get any of the hate that goes his way...he's as unDouche as a bigtime QB could be, and the team has always been nothing but class.

This season someone actually posted a "Colts are overrated!" thread and called them chokers etc...that's fucking ridiculous. Two super bowls and one Lombardi trophy...I don't care about anything else that automatically removes you from "overrated" or "underachiever" status.

There are fans of about 20 or so other teams who wish their teams were that "overrated."

Still, tonight belonged to the Saints, and Sean Payton is clearly a much better coach than Caldwell at this point.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Like I said on one of the threads in the gossip board, I am an AFC fan (Bengals) and 9 times out of 10 I will root for the AFC in the Superbowl (I just cannot and will not bring myself to root for The Steelers but I digress). I have nothing against The Colts. Manning is an awesome QB, one of the best ever, and I rooted for them when they won in '07.

But that little shithead totally had me rooting against them. It helped that they were playing The Saints who I've pulled for all season since they're my best friend's favorite team and they deserve to finally win the big one. Plus I just like the city of NOLA anyway. But Pissboy13 sealed the deal and made it impossible to root for The Colts.

So congrats Saints!
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Johnny Van Wadd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Johnny Van Wadd »

In terms of talent, the Colts had the better team. They kinda reminded me of the SF 49'er teams of the Walsh/Montana/Rice era.

I think Sean Payton knew that he could not beat the Colts in a straight-up football game, so he did what a championship coach would do. Gamble and take chances: go for it on 4th and goal, on-side kick to open the 2nd half (when was the last time you saw that?), did a reverse, blitzed like crazy. Balls, heart and belief in his team won this game.

The coaching was hyperaggressive, and the players pulled it off. The Saints deserve this.
Fuck you
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

IMO, Manning will more than likley end up being the best ever. one more ring to make him a multiple SB champ and the fact that he'll probably blow past all favres records will cement it. If he could scramble he'd be the perfect QB, then again much like marino his footwork gets him out of trouble as much as scrambling would. His release is as good or better than marino who had the quickest ever. He's as accurate as anybody(cept brees :D ), add that to the fact that he can read defenses better than anyone i've ever seen which basically makes him an assistant head coach on the field and I don't think theres been anyone better. Oh he's pretty damn durable too. then again brady could win a couple more and if manningn ever gets another one that might be a different story. The fact that he can turn basically a couple no names into pretty damn good WR's in a matter of a few games says it all. Put manning on any team and that team is automatically a contender(even the lions). i don't know what other QB you can say that about these days, even brady, then again you never know.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

Monty610 wrote: I am an AFC fan (Bengals)
*high fives Monty*

WHO DEY!
cc117
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by cc117 »

Monty610 wrote:Like I said on one of the threads in the gossip board, I am an AFC fan (Bengals) and 9 times out of 10 I will root for the AFC in the Superbowl (I just cannot and will not bring myself to root for The Steelers but I digress). I have nothing against The Colts. Manning is an awesome QB, one of the best ever, and I rooted for them when they won in '07.
I'm an AFC fan also (Titans) but I couldn't root for a division rival.
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

I live in Indy and the sad thing is that the majority of the Colts fans are just like P13. Most of them were "die hard" Pacers fans in 2000 when they were playing in the NBA Finals. Since then, they have all jumped ship over to the Colts bandwagon.

Many justify by saying the Pacers are thugs, but they tolerated the Colts having numerous arrests a few year ago. They seem to forget when Mike Doss was slingning his guns outside a Columbus Night Club and Nick Harper was smacking up his wife. BTW, she showed him and stabbed his ass the night before they lost to the Steelers in the 2005 playoffs.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

UtahRatt wrote:As far as the forums go it sucks that the true Indy fans had to put up with Pee13's trolling, he's an ignorant pissant loudmouth kid who doesn't understand nor does he care that his big fucking mouth makes people hate whoever he's rooting for. He single handly made the forums turn on the Colts and he took it up the ass for doing so.

Peyton is one of the best QB's I've had the pleasure of watching and I still like the Colt's, they've got a great team and I'm sure they will be one of the top favorites going into next season. I'm sure it was a let down but it was still a good year.

Better luck next season.
Same here man..Peetard13's stupidity made it easy to cheer for the Saints.

I really like Peyton Manning. It is fun to watch him sometimes systematically tear a team apart during a game and you can NEVER count the guy out.. The guy has talent and deserves the praise he gets, as do the Colts. I still wasn't sold on the idea that the Saints could hold on, especially with Peyton's come from behind record, until that goal line stand at the end.
Colts have nothing to be ashamed of. They went in against a team willing to go against the odds and against a team who were pretty much picked to be blown out. THAT can make a team dangerous..

The Saints were truly the better team last night, but the Colts didn't go down without a fight.
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

Luminiferous wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:As far as the forums go it sucks that the true Indy fans had to put up with Pee13's trolling, he's an ignorant pissant loudmouth kid who doesn't understand nor does he care that his big fucking mouth makes people hate whoever he's rooting for. He single handly made the forums turn on the Colts and he took it up the ass for doing so.

Better luck next season.

Same here man..Peetard13's stupidity made it easy to cheer for the Saints.

I really like Peyton Manning. It is fun to watch him sometimes systematically tear a team apart during a game and you can NEVER count the guy out.. The guy has talent and deserves the praise he gets, as do the Colts. I still wasn't sold on the idea that the Saints could hold on, especially with Peyton's come from behind record, until that goal line stand at the end.
Colts have nothing to be ashamed of. They went in against a team willing to go against the odds and against a team who were pretty much picked to be blown out. THAT can make a team dangerous..

The Saints were truly the better team last night, but the Colts didn't go down without a fight.
This! Two excellent posts.
It was a great game to watch for either teams fans, and for fans in general. That on side kick changed the whole game, that is how teh_big game should be. I was sad to see the Colts lose, but not disappointed in the least. It was a great season, and the Saints desereved to fucking be there and to win! Next year should be a great season!
Thank you for not thinking all Colts fans are like P13! lol

Post by LAglamrocker »

Peyton is a fucking bitch, second half was awesome. I called the onside kick and won 20$ from 5 people. So obvious it was happening. Peyton going for the win, oops 70 yards for the clincher, ha,ha...that was the best. Hes such a fucking loser scumbag, fuck him and his family
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

UtahRatt wrote:

Better luck next season.
I agree. The Colts had a great year, and they played a good game. They just weren't good enough against a team that wanted it more.

As to P13, yeah, it was fun rubbing his nose in it, but most Colt fans were pretty classy about everything this year. They don't deserve the ridicule that has run P13's direction. Their team lost, and it has to burn a bit, but there are 30 other teams that wish they'd have been that close.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Better luck next season.
I agree. The Colts had a great year, and they played a good game. They just weren't good enough against a team that wanted it more.

As to P13, yeah, it was fun rubbing his nose in it, but most Colt fans were pretty classy about everything this year. They don't deserve the ridicule that has run P13's direction. Their team lost, and it has to burn a bit, but there are 30 other teams that wish they'd have been that close.
If I were a Colts fan sure I'd be bummed but I really wouldn't give a shit. They won the Super Bowl a few years ago...anything Manning and Co win from here on out is gravy.