Manning sulks off the field

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DenimAndLeather
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Manning sulks off the field

Post by DenimAndLeather »

He said he was gonna call Brees within a few days
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

Lebron caught all kinds of hell for not shaking hands with the Orlando Magic last year, but "good guy" Manning seems to be getting a pass. I'm no Belichick fan either, but everyone wants to give him hell. Double standards....
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tymaster wrote:Lebron caught all kinds of hell for not shaking hands with the Orlando Magic last year, but "good guy" Manning seems to be getting a pass. I'm no Belichick fan either, but everyone wants to give him hell. Double standards....
Double Standars are alive and well.
Manning should be subject to criticism not only for the way he played, but for his actions after the game.
The fact that he's won a SB does NOT make him the greatest QB of all-time. So much for the hours and hours ESPN spent hyping him the last 2 weeks.

:lol:
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Machado wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Lebron caught all kinds of hell for not shaking hands with the Orlando Magic last year, but "good guy" Manning seems to be getting a pass. I'm no Belichick fan either, but everyone wants to give him hell. Double standards....
Manning should be subject to criticism not only for the way he played, but for his actions after the game.
The fact that he's won a SB does NOT make him the greatest QB of all-time. So much for the hours and hours ESPN spent hyping him the last 2 weeks.

And you ask why I do not like ESPN???
Get ready to hear how Drew Brees is the next to be the G.O.A.T and Manning is just a goat. Also, sorry to beat the same ol' drum, but I refuse to listen to Dilfer criticize Manning, Favre, Warner, or Brees, and I refuse to listen to Herm Edwards question either coach. Just my two cents.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Peyton is full of horse shit! Fuck him! Fuck those commercials and fuck those cereal boxes. Saints win!

Edited to add: NOT "serial" boxes dickhead!
Last edited by Skate4RnR on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tymaster wrote:
Machado wrote:

Get ready to hear how Drew Brees is the next to be the G.O.A.T and Manning is just a goat. Also, sorry to beat the same ol' drum, but I refuse to listen to Dilfer criticize Manning, Favre, Warner, or Brees, and I refuse to listen to Herm Edwards question either coach. Just my two cents.
ESPN programming has no many hours to fill, they can't help buy anaylyze every detail of "how the game is played", :lol: :lol:
In the last 2 weeks I did not watch much ESPN. Aside for PTI, I tried hard to stay away from all the Sportscenter bull-shit about who will do what to who and why.
Now ESPN can crown brees, they can also crown the entire city on N.O.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

[/quote]

Get ready to hear how Drew Brees is the next to be the G.O.A.T and Manning is just a goat. Also, sorry to beat the same ol' drum, but I refuse to listen to Dilfer criticize Manning, Favre, Warner, or Brees, and I refuse to listen to Herm Edwards question either coach. Just my two cents.[/quote]

ESPN programming has no many hours to fill, they can't help buy anaylyze every detail of "how the game is played", :lol: :lol:
In the last 2 weeks I did not watch much ESPN. Aside for PTI, I tried hard to stay away from all the Sportscenter bull-shit about who will do what to who and why.
Now ESPN can crown brees, they can also crown the entire city on N.O.
[/quote]

Really, with the regional FoxSports channels, I can get the stories I want to hear/see: I'm a homer. I watch all of the Browns shows, and listen to them on radio. I do the same with the Cavs. I don't have much use for ESPN. Although I do thank ESPNU for helping get the MAC on television. It's done WONDERS for my alma matter. I also enjoy the MNF pregrame stuff. I like how they "invade" the city to try and keep MNF an event. The in game coverage. Ugh. I turn on Westwood One radio.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:Without shaking hands.

Where are the "Belicheats" who complained about him doing it ?

irrelevant. It's not Manning's responsibility to shake anybody's hand after losing the fucking Super Bowl, this isn't pop warner.

Only the coaches are obligated to do that.
BULLSHIT!!!
Manning is the leader of his team and should lead by example.
If a team wants to claim "they" win with class, the team should also
show class when they lose.
End of story!

I have not seen the footage, but if what was written is true, Manning showed very poor sportsmanship.
I wouldn't bitch about anyone not shaking hands. Players or coaches. The fact you ladies got this to two pages makes you...ladies.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

johnk5150 wrote:I wouldn't bitch about anyone not shaking hands. Players or coaches. The fact you ladies got this to two pages makes you...ladies.
And the person who helped stretch it toward a 3rd page is ........ ??
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

UtahRatt wrote:Image
Damn that game looks it put a couple years on him overnight
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Crazy Levi wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Image
Damn that game looks it put a couple years on him overnight
Well he looks like a dumb, ugly, hick, jock anyway. Now he just looks a little older.
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

tripsgirl wrote:Image
Is that p13?
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Machado wrote:Image
Just another female that is disappointed someone else could not
gain fame and $$$ for her to beg/borrow/steal.
On the other hand . . . Ms. Kardashian slept very well that night. :P
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.