Cleveland Cavs made a statement tonight.

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Cleveland Cavs made a statement tonight.

Post by Tymaster »

First we swept the Lakers. And "Superman" with his lil partner Carter didn't look to invincible vs. Shaq and LBJ.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: Cleveland Cavs made a statement tonight.

Post by SkyDog112046 »

I thought the statement was going to be "The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that LeBron James has taken out a restraining order against a crazed fan by the name of P13."
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Tymaster, your beloved Cavs are peaking at the wrong time of the year :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

ParaDime77 wrote:Tymaster, your beloved Cavs are peaking at the wrong time of the year :lol:
This does raise some concerns actually.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Serious talk of Zilgauskas/Hixson to Phoenix for Stoudamire. If that happens I hope Paxson blows up the Bulls now for cap space because they aren't winning shit in that conference.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

johnk5150 wrote:Serious talk of Zilgauskas/Hixson to Phoenix for Stoudamire. If that happens I hope Paxson blows up the Bulls now for cap space because they aren't winning shit in that conference.
Yup. Danny Ferry is a busy man this weekend. As an act of loyalty, the ideal situation involves trading Z, having Z then get cut, and the Cav's resigning him.......
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Tymaster wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Serious talk of Zilgauskas/Hixson to Phoenix for Stoudamire. If that happens I hope Paxson blows up the Bulls now for cap space because they aren't winning shit in that conference.
Yup. Danny Ferry is a busy man this weekend. As an act of loyalty, the ideal situation involves trading Z, having Z then get cut, and the Cav's resigning him.......
Perfect as Z doesn't fit into the Suns' style anyway. I love the NBA. At least they're honest when they make trades to move contracts unlike my favorite sport baseball.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Mixed feelings if Cleveland made that trade...Hickson is playing some nice ball and Stoudemire and Shaq did not coexist well in Phoenix.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Punk wrote:Mixed feelings if Cleveland made that trade...Hickson is playing some nice ball and Stoudemire and Shaq did not coexist well in Phoenix.
I don't really think Ferry wants to part ways with Hickson. It will be interesting to see how this plays out......
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

There won't be enough ball to go around if they get Stoudemire. I feel bad for Big Z getting dumped for cap relief, but more than likely he'll be back with the Cavs after 30 days.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

ParaDime77 wrote:There won't be enough ball to go around if they get Stoudemire. I feel bad for Big Z getting dumped for cap relief, but more than likely he'll be back with the Cavs after 30 days.
I think whatever the deal, Z comes back. Stoudemire isn't the only name coming up. Ferry is a busy man right now. The Cavs want that ring NOW.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I think it's more likely they'll land Troy Murphy.