Cavs get Jamison for NOTHING...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Cavs get Jamison for NOTHING...

Post by Tymaster »

Nice addition. Stretch the defense, and add some defensive presence himself. And Danny Ferry pulled it off for nothing, b/c I'd be willing to bet "Z" goes no where. He will stay in Cleveland for 30 days and re-sign for the playoff run.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922833
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Re: Cavs get Jamison for NOTHING...

Post by Punk »

I can't believe Phoenix turned down the same deal PLUS JJ Hickson and Danny Green for Stoudamire.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I'm a big T-Mac fan, I hope the Knicks get him.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

JakeYonkel wrote:I'm a big T-Mac fan, I hope the Knicks get him.
He'd fit in perfect with that sinking ship.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

SINKING ship? That ship sunk years ago.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

JakeYonkel wrote:I'm a big T-Mac fan, I hope the Knicks get him.
Huge fan of T-Mac. Ten years ago.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

My cousin grew up with him so I guess it's a hometown thing. I know he's lousy now.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

JakeYonkel wrote:My cousin grew up with him so I guess it's a hometown thing. I know he's lousy now.
The two headed monster known as Gar Pax better know the fuck what they're doing. The last time the Bulls cleared this much cap space we wound up with Eddie Robinson.

Larry Brown will quit basketball for good trying to teach Tyrus Thomas anything.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Nice, they got him. I might buy my first NBA jersey since like 1998!

.... probably not.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Punk wrote:I can't believe Phoenix turned down the same deal PLUS JJ Hickson and Danny Green for Stoudamire.
Don't know what they were thinking.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Apparently Z may not be coming back to Cleveland. Bummer. He was there when it costs more to "NBA Live" than to get a courtside seat. He's played more games in Cavs uni than anyone in their 40 year history. I hope he finds his way back this season. If, and yes it is still a big if the city of Cleveland gets its first title since 1964, Z deserves a ring....................
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Hey Tymaster, Mr. Cleveland sports, you'd get a kick out of this...

When I was about 11 I saw a Cavs game at the Gund against Seattle. My stepdad (who's from the area) got us tickets at the box office which clearly said "view may be obstructed" but they were cheaper so he thought he'd take his chances.

We wound up sitting basically on the floor but behind these giant screens that totally prevented us from seeing ANYTHING happening. Had to crane our necks and watch the game on the jumbotron.

They played the Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton Sonics, too. But I don't remember who won, I think we had enough by the second quarter.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

JakeYonkel wrote:Hey Tymaster, Mr. Cleveland sports, you'd get a kick out of this...

When I was about 11 I saw a Cavs game at the Gund against Seattle. My stepdad (who's from the area) got us tickets at the box office which clearly said "view may be obstructed" but they were cheaper so he thought he'd take his chances.

We wound up sitting basically on the floor but behind these giant screens that totally prevented us from seeing ANYTHING happening. Had to crane our necks and watch the game on the jumbotron.

They played the Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton Sonics, too. But I don't remember who won, I think we had enough by the second quarter.
That was the best thing about the Cavs preLBJ. If you really like the NBA (and I do), you could catch a game for $5.00 Used to make sure there was a Cavs game if I was coming up for a concert. Find someone who was at the venue where the band was. Have 'em text me when the support act left the stage. Hail a cab, and be at the show in time. Many a time I could an entire Cavs game, and a good show. Actually ran into John Bush doing the same thing and shared a cab with him once!!