Jake Delhomme

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Jake Delhomme

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

So long. Farewell. Auf wiedersehen. Good night.

djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Jake Delhomme

Post by djwill665 »

johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

He is crying a river of tears from his giant head right now on live tv.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I don't see what he's so upset about...the Panthers just ate $20 million in guaranteed money...holy shit!
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

So who are the Panthers going with next year? Jake will be a back-up somewhere next year(Please No Vikings!). Maybe the Raiders need a QB.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

gr8twhte wrote:So who are the Panthers going with next year?
Matt Moore
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Poor steve smith, not poor steve smith that delhomme is gone. Just that if smith had an elite QB I think he would be at TO or ocho cinco status. Not moss or rice status becuase it is possible to take smith out of a game with coverage, but he is still a freak.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
YYC
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by YYC »

KillDevilHill wrote:Poor steve smith, not poor steve smith that delhomme is gone. Just that if smith had an elite QB I think he would be at TO or ocho cinco status. Not moss or rice status becuase it is possible to take smith out of a game with coverage, but he is still a freak.
This is the best thing that could have happened to Smith. In those last few games. Moore did a great job of finding ways to get him the ball, which is something Delhomme was having more and more trouble doing. And as far as TO or Ocho Cinco, I'd take Steve Smith over either one of those guys.
ryan76 wrote:I hope all your children have small penises, including the girls.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I'm just excited as a Bears fan because their acquisitions mean they'll either be incredibly improved and I won't have to sit through vicious beatings like the Bengals/Cardinals put on them last year, or it will fail again and those 3 douchebags Smith, Angelo and Philips will be canned.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=7311314

Michael Vick has chosen where he wants to play next year, if he has a say.

According to several published reports, Vick wants to be a Carolina Panther. He says Charlotte is so close to home, and he likes the uniforms.

"If I could play for any team in the league, it would probably be two teams, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Carolina Panthers," Vick told Atlanta radio program "Gangsta Grillz."

Also, he would get to play against his former team, the Atlanta Falcons, twice a year. Vick played for the Falcons for six years before he was found guilty in federal court of operating a dogfighting ring.

Vick served time in jail and has now returned to the NFL after two seasons off the field.

He's currently under a two-year contract to play for the Philadelphia Eagles - who seem inclined to bring him back in 2010.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

cowpins wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=7311314

Michael Vick has chosen where he wants to play next year, if he has a say.

According to several published reports, Vick wants to be a Carolina Panther. He says Charlotte is so close to home, and he likes the uniforms.

"If I could play for any team in the league, it would probably be two teams, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Carolina Panthers," Vick told Atlanta radio program "Gangsta Grillz."

Also, he would get to play against his former team, the Atlanta Falcons, twice a year. Vick played for the Falcons for six years before he was found guilty in federal court of operating a dogfighting ring.

Vick served time in jail and has now returned to the NFL after two seasons off the field.

He's currently under a two-year contract to play for the Philadelphia Eagles - who seem inclined to bring him back in 2010.
Michael Vick has a better chance of becoming an Oscar Meyer weiner, than the starting QB for the Panthers.

Matt Moore, all the way.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Jake said he was "blindsided" which is no surprise, he couldn't see anything coming on the field either.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Crazy Levi wrote:I don't see what he's so upset about...the Panthers just ate $20 million in guaranteed money...holy shit!
At this point, they've spent more money cutting Jake than signing free agents. Looks like the youth movement begins in 2010. :|
kylel

Post by kylel »

Thank God!! Now maybe my team will get the job done!! GO PANTHERS
kylel

Post by kylel »

The Cusack
Better Off Dead

Post by The Cusack »

Matt Moore is going to make the Panthers a contender again, if not a Super Bowl champion.
Damsel-in-Distress wrote:Taime Downe=pork sausage in a goth wrapper.
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

UtahRatt wrote:Jake said he was "blindsided" which is no surprise, he couldn't see anything coming on the field either.

whatever Cleveland (wtf?)...he still threw 18 int last season? ITS OVER for him...