The UFC/MMA is the most boring fucking thing in the world...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

fret123
Headlining Clubs

The UFC/MMA is the most boring fucking thing in the world...

Post by fret123 »

Seriously???.....how people could prefer this to boxing is beyond me. That last card with Silva vs Maia was just dreadful, and the main event was an utter disgrace as even Dana White said.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Re: The UFC/MMA is the most boring fucking thing in the world...

Post by KillDevilHill »

Hahha eat a dick full of aids and fail.

MMA is a billion times more thrilling than Baseball, soccer, criket, basketball, handball, aussie rules football, and half the sports mma is based off of

BTW said fighter had a shite fight becuase of his inflated ego due to his first 6 ufc fights which are some of the most brillant sport pieces of 2000-2009 made him a dick.

and yeah, edgar penn was on the same level as a boxing title fight (not on boxing skill, however over all skill is higher I think) and it was the fucking co main event
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Fortunately, it's slightly less boring than boxing.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

KillDevilHill wrote:Hahha eat a dick full of aids and fail.

MMA is a billion times more thrilling than Baseball, soccer, criket, basketball, handball, aussie rules football, and half the sports mma is based off of

Yeah, if you're a post-pubescent meathead male with latent homosexual tendencies.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Post by BozoMcMetal »

A 3 hour football telecast has roughly 10 minutes of action. Baseball is so slow and boring the umpires are having to force the players to speed up. Basketball gets stopped every time a player gets touched. MMA is more exciting than any of those sports, and LOL at people thinking it's gay, like guys wearing tight pants slapping each other's asses isn't gay.
YYC
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by YYC »

Boxing has been rendered obsolete. Watching boxing as compared to MMA is like seeing a baseball game where all they do is play catch. People who claim MMA is boring just don't know anything about the sport, so they don't know what to look for.

That said, there was no excuse for that Silva debacle.
ryan76 wrote:I hope all your children have small penises, including the girls.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

Yeah, if you're a post-pubescent meathead male with latent homosexual tendencies.
MMA ISNT GAY YOU FAG!!
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

BozoMcMetal wrote:A 3 hour football telecast has roughly 10 minutes of action. Baseball is so slow and boring the umpires are having to force the players to speed up. Basketball gets stopped every time a player gets touched. MMA is more exciting than any of those sports, and LOL at people thinking it's gay, like guys wearing tight pants slapping each other's asses isn't gay.
MMA is the only sport where a guy can have his dick or ass in your face and you're in the lead. - Artie Lange

You can LOL all you want regarding the gay aspect and try to find gayness in any sport (guys in tight pants swinging at a little white ball with a penis shaped stick), but MMA crosses that line for me. I won't argue the entertaining or not aspect of it because I won't watch it, but don't tell people how to FEEL about man hugging not being for them because football is equally gay. It isn't. No sport comes closer to ass to mouth than MMA and don't act like it's even close.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
BD888

Post by BD888 »

I have to admit that when I began training BJJ, I was quite uncomfortable in the north/south position, and even gave up position to get a crotch out of my face. :lol:
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Post by BozoMcMetal »

johnk5150 wrote:
BozoMcMetal wrote:A 3 hour football telecast has roughly 10 minutes of action. Baseball is so slow and boring the umpires are having to force the players to speed up. Basketball gets stopped every time a player gets touched. MMA is more exciting than any of those sports, and LOL at people thinking it's gay, like guys wearing tight pants slapping each other's asses isn't gay.
MMA is the only sport where a guy can have his dick or ass in your face and you're in the lead. - Artie Lange

You can LOL all you want regarding the gay aspect and try to find gayness in any sport (guys in tight pants swinging at a little white ball with a penis shaped stick), but MMA crosses that line for me. I won't argue the entertaining or not aspect of it because I won't watch it, but don't tell people how to FEEL about man hugging not being for them because football is equally gay. It isn't. No sport comes closer to ass to mouth than MMA and don't act like it's even close.

I'm sorry that you're so homophobic. I would like to see you roll with a guy like Jacare or Fedor and tell him how gay it is.
YYC

Post by YYC »

As someone that trains in MMA to some degree, I can honestly say that there's nothing homoerotic about it. I can assure you that when you're rolling with somebody, it's far from a turn-on. If you get all squeamish and uncomfortable watching MMA, it says far more about insecurities you might have in regards to your own sexuality than it does about the fighters.

That said, nobody wants to be in the north-south position.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

johnk5150 wrote:

A catholic dude with werid issues with homophobia, noted.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

All you guys calling it "gay"...

grow the fuck up.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

JakeYonkel wrote:All you guys calling it "gay"...

grow the fuck up.

:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

YYC wrote: If you get all squeamish and uncomfortable watching MMA, it says far more about insecurities you might have in regards to your own sexuality than it does about the fighters.
Sure. Sure. Preferring to not watch men hug means a person is insecure.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
hollyweird1
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by hollyweird1 »

well you can watch silly ass wrestling if you don't dig it !!!!!!!
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:All you guys calling it "gay"...

grow the fuck up.

:lol:
8)

I just don't understand how somebody could call a sport that's based on beating other people up could be construed as 'gay.' Do you think boxing is gay? They get all sweaty together too.

Now wrestling is a whole different ballgame - that's scripted faggotry and nobody is out to injure eachother either, so there's no payoff for having an oiled up man's junk in your face.
YYC

Post by YYC »

If you don't like the sport, you don't like it, there's not any way to argue that. I hate soccer, for example, and it doesn't matter how much someone tries to explain all the intricacies or nuances, I'll never get it. As for MMA being gay, whatever. That line of thinking is so juvenile it's retarded.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Nobody who watched the Sanchez/Guida fight would call MMA boring. That was one of the most intense fights ever.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I could understand boring, but not gay. There's an awful lot of standing looking at eachother, and then when they're grappling there doesn't appear to be much going on, unless you know what to look for.
YYC

Post by YYC »

JakeYonkel wrote:I could understand boring, but not gay. There's an awful lot of standing looking at eachother, and then when they're grappling there doesn't appear to be much going on, unless you know what to look for.
There is a learning curve when it comes to watching the sport, especially the ground game. All I used to want to see was a vicious knockout or choke or something dramatic. When it went to the ground, all it looked like was a bunch of rolling around. After I learned about what is really going on when they are grappling, I've found that I enjoy that aspect of it just as much as the stand-up.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

tin00can wrote:Nobody who watched the Sanchez/Guida fight would call MMA boring. That was one of the most intense fights ever.
No shit. Great fight. Right up there with the first Bonnar/Griffin fight.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YYC wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:I could understand boring, but not gay. There's an awful lot of standing looking at eachother, and then when they're grappling there doesn't appear to be much going on, unless you know what to look for.
There is a learning curve when it comes to watching the sport, especially the ground game. All I used to want to see was a vicious knockout or choke or something dramatic. When it went to the ground, all it looked like was a bunch of rolling around. After I learned about what is really going on when they are grappling, I've found that I enjoy that aspect of it just as much as the stand-up.

True. Now I find myself noticing the moves to go for arm or leg bars or getting better positions for choke-outs. It makes a huge difference.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: The UFC/MMA is the most boring fucking thing in the worl

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

White trash: check

Barbaric: check

Little or no athletic ability: check

Fixed matches: check

Boring: check

Attracts largest amount of fans consisting of douchebags with graphic tees and tough guys that claim they know how to fight: check

Add anybody that does have athletic ability and fighting talent like Brock Lesnar and they dominate the "sport": check
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Post by BozoMcMetal »

White trash: check

Barbaric: check
Yeah, you can't say either of these things about football, or Nascar.

Little or no athletic ability: check
Wrong. Go to youtube and watch Sean Sherk or Rich Franklins workouts and tell me if you could do them.

Fixed matches: check
There have been a couple in Japan, but not enough to make an ordeal over.

Boring: check
Apparently not to everyone.

Attracts largest amount of fans consisting of douchebags with graphic tees and tough guys that claim they know how to fight: check
I'll give you this one. But it's not like every sport doesn't have some douchebag fans.

Add anybody that does have athletic ability and fighting talent like Brock Lesnar and they dominate the "sport": check
Brock is a freak of nature, how many 300 lb men do you know that can run a 4.6 second 40?
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

BTW said fighter had a shite fight becuase of his inflated ego due to his first 6 ufc fights which are some of the most brillant sport pieces of 2000-2009 made him a dick.

and yeah, edgar penn was on the same level as a boxing title fight (not on boxing skill, however over all skill is higher I think) and it was the fucking co main event

Its not more exciting than Aussie Rules Football,
thats the greatest sport on the planet.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

I don't mind MMA and watching dudes get knocked out, but the retarded tats/Tapout culture is played the fuck out in my mind.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
YYC

Post by YYC »

LOL at "little to no athletic ability." Try rolling for few minutes of BJJ or even some light sparring and get back to me on that one.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Maybe this doesn't prove anything but I like it.