NFL Schedule Release

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

NFL Schedule Release

Post by bigbuttskinner »

The whole schedule will be released this evening but we have two confirmed games as of this moment.

To open the season, Vikings at Saints September 9.
And Bears at Bills November 7 in Canada.

Vikes will be looking to get some revenge on the 'aints.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: NFL Schedule Release

Post by thejuggernaut »

bigbuttskinner wrote:The whole schedule will be released this evening but we have two confirmed games as of this moment.

Just become an NFL fan 2 months ago ?
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

bigbuttskinner wrote:The whole schedule will be released this evening but we have two confirmed games as of this moment.

You think?

Beating a team in week 1 that just won the Superbowl and embarrased your "screwing the pooch for a decade with boneheaded plays HOF" QB 8 months earlier really doesn't qualify as "revenge."

Regardless of the outcome of the game, the Vikings will get to watch the Saints raise their Super Bowl banner, that oughta take the joy out of any possible "revenge" they might score.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

The Bengals schedule is fuckin brutal. :(
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

atta boy Ralph keep on shipping those Bills games to Toronto you old fuck :evil:
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

Oddly, the Texans have what's rated as the most difficult schedule. The realignment and rotating schedule that went in when they joined the league is biting them in the ass this season!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
PointBlank
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by PointBlank »

bobbystoney wrote:The Bengals schedule is fuckin brutal. :(
Just saw that. Damn, that's gonna be a tough one.
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
Rock and Roll Will NEVER Die !!!
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Figures the Broncos would be playing in Jax in September when it's 950 degrees out. :?
Fuck sigs.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Figures the Broncos would be playing in Jax in September when it's 950 degrees out. :?
I got a text saying they're playing here in December. I'm actually considering trying to find a way to hit that event!
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

jets are on MNF 3 times

raiders are not on MNF

:lol:
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Machado wrote:jets are on MNF 3 times

raiders are not on MNF

The Jets have 5 primetime games, including Tgiving.

The Colts have 5 primetime games, if you count the NFL network.

So much for Poizond13's belief that the Colts, SB finalists and the greatest franchise ever, are more of a draw card than the Jets.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

thejuggernaut wrote:

raiders are not on MNF

So much for Poizond13's belief that the Colts, SB finalists and the greatest franchise ever, are more of a draw card than the Jets.
no chance the jets meet the high expectations that the NFL has set for them in the 2010 season.
the jets will cave from all the pressure.
let's not forget the jets are featured this summer in the HBO series, "hard knocks".
wtf!!
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Machado wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

raiders are not on MNF

no chance the jets meet the high expectations that the NFL has set for them in the 2010 season.
the jets will cave from all the pressure.
let's not forget the jets are featured this summer in the HBO series, "hard knocks".
wtf!!
Won't happen.

Too many steadying influences.

Besides, that's the same song that was sung when they started 3-0. They had a few first year bumps in the middle of the season, but they got past it.

I am not saying they are a lock for the SB, but that defense is just too damn good.

Besides, let's measure it up.

They should sweep the Dolphins and Bills, while splitting with the Pats.

Lions, Browns, Bengals, Bears.

Plus, a Steelers team in flux, and a Broncos team with no real signs of offense.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

And lookout! The Jets just signed Jason Taylor!

I know they were good last year, but this offseason is a real headscratcher.

You got guys like Cromartie and Holmes who are headcases/criminals, and you got hated rival Jason Taylor, an aging merc who just a year ago called JETS fans assholes, and they bring in washed up LT to run the ball.

There is such a thing as chemistry, and they had it last year. Wonder what these changes will do to it.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:And lookout! The Jets just signed Jason Taylor!

You got guys like Cromartie and Holmes who are headcases/criminals, and you got hated rival Jason Taylor, an aging merc who just a year ago called JETS fans assholes, and they bring in washed up LT to run the ball.

There is such a thing as chemistry, and they had it last year. Wonder what these changes will do to it.
It's certainly a cause for concern, but Rex Ryan is enough of a lunatic that it might not matter.

So far, they are doing the big splashes the right way - freewheel spending like they are doing rarely works when building the core of the team. However, when you are adding complimentary/supplementary pieces like they've been doing, it's not as big of an issue.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

thejuggernaut wrote:

It's certainly a cause for concern, but Rex Ryan is enough of a lunatic that it might not matter.

So far, they are doing the big splashes the right way - freewheel spending like they are doing rarely works when building the core of the team. However, when you are adding complimentary/supplementary pieces like they've been doing, it's not as big of an issue.
I'd hate to bring up my beloved Redskins again, but they had a good 1999 team that won a home playoff game...in the offseason they added Deion, Bruce Smith, Jeff George, and a couple other idiots.

The results were...undesirable.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

I'd hate to bring up my beloved Redskins again, but they had a good 1999 team that won a home playoff game...in the offseason they added Deion, Bruce Smith, Jeff George, and a couple other idiots.

The results were...undesirable.
LOL

The Skins are who I was thinking of when I said my piece but I didn't want to drop their name this time because it might look like I was shit talking you specifically.

But, yeah, that Skins team. The perfect example - they tried to buy a new core, instead filling the gaps. Very similar to the Raiders, except the Raiders have a habit of not even going after the marquee names.

Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

The number of 1:00 pm starts is inversely proportional to the relevance of an NFL team. The 2010 Carolina Panthers have fourteen 1:00 starts. :|
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Vikes will be looking to get some revenge on the 'aints.
'aints?

Still?!

REALLY.

It was a cool nickname for years, and will no doubt be semi-appropriate in future seasons... But anyone using it behind that Superbowl victory is clowning themselves.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

The annual Patriots vs Colts game is being played in Foxboro this year. And the schedule makers don't have NE coming off a Monday night game and Indy coming off a bye week. That ought to have Polian crying.

And stay tuned for the next rule change: A team that has horseshoes on their helmets and a QB that wears a number between 17 & 19 gets to take one home game away from their opponent if said opponent is projected to win more than 9 games.