CELTICS FUCKIN SORE LOSERS - ROFLOL

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

CELTICS FUCKIN SORE LOSERS - ROFLOL

Post by grishnak boss »

HOW MANY EXCUSES CAN YOU THROW AROUND UNTIL YOU'RE BLUE IN THE FACE?

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN IDIOT, NONE OTHER THAN FAILTICS COACH, DOC RIVERS:

"They still have not beaten our starting five," Rivers recently told ESPN 980's John Thompson, as provided by Sports Radio Interviews. "Our starting five against the Lakers starting five has a ring. Tell him [a Lakers fan] don't forget that. We will be back strong and Perk will be there next year if there's a Game 7."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: CELTICS FUCKIN SORE LOSERS - ROFLOL

Post by LAglamrocker »

what a dumb fuck, Laker fans dont cry, the world and Celtic fans no if Andrew B is healthy Lakers have a 3peat
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Out Of The Cellar
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Out Of The Cellar »

I'm a Celtics fan but fuck, I hate what Doc Bitters said. Still, I think the Lakers is the team to beat, and I think the Celts are up to do that. Fuck Miami Beat.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

grishnak boss wrote:NONE OTHER THAN FAILTICS COACH, DOC RIVERS:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

that was a shitty thing to say, way to give Kobe more bulletin board material

but what he said is right...and before u mention Bynum, they made it to the Finals without Bynum because he was injured at the beginning of the season...he wasn't part of that Finals team since he still wasn't an established starter at the time...thats why they got Gasol
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

In 2008. it was Paul Pierce claiming he was the best player in the NBA. (Insert laugh track here.)

In 2009, it was Paul Pierce, again, claiming that the only reason the Lakers won the title was that Kevin Garnett’s injury kept him out of the playoffs.

In 2010, Pierce finally learned his lesson. But don’t worry, Doc Rivers picked up where Pierce left off.

“(The Lakers) still have not beaten our starting five. Our starting five against the Lakers' starting five has a ring.”

Right.

The Lakers' starting five in 2008 lacked both Andrew Bynum and Trevor Ariza and featured a player by the name of Vladimir Radmanovic – and can someone tell me where the hell Vlad even plays these days?

While you’re searching your Google engine, let me ask you something else: which team more closely resembled their exact starting lineups from 2008?

Lakers 2008 Lakers 2010 (Game 7)

D. Fisher D. Fisher

K. Bryant K. Bryant

V. Radmanovic R. Artest

L. Odom P. Gasol

P.Gasol A. Bynum

Celtics 2008 Celtics 2010 (Game 7)

R. Rondo R. Rondo

R. Allen R. Allen

P. Pierce P. Pierce

K. Garnett K. Garnett

K. Perkins R. Wallace

Well, I counted three discrepancies from the 2008 Lakers to their present form and just one for the Celtics.

We won’t even go into how Bynum is a better scorer and rebounder than Perkins. We won’t go into the fact that Bynum logged as many minutes in the 2008 Finals as Ann Coulter while Perkins played the whole damn thing, and we won’t even count how many more minutes Perkins logged in the 2010 Finals than Bynum was able to.

We’ll just chalk this up to more verbal Celtic stupidity. At least when Pierce was running his mouth, the things he was talking about were matters of (unsubstantiated) opinion. It seems his coach can’t even do that much, hell he can’t even get his facts straight.

Really, what’s up Doc?

:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

grishnak boss wrote:

In 2008. it was Paul Pierce claiming he was the best player in the NBA. (Insert laugh track here.)

In 2009, it was Paul Pierce, again, claiming that the only reason the Lakers won the title was that Kevin Garnett’s injury kept him out of the playoffs.

In 2010, Pierce finally learned his lesson. But don’t worry, Doc Rivers picked up where Pierce left off.

“(The Lakers) still have not beaten our starting five. Our starting five against the Lakers' starting five has a ring.”

Right.

The Lakers' starting five in 2008 lacked both Andrew Bynum and Trevor Ariza and featured a player by the name of Vladimir Radmanovic – and can someone tell me where the hell Vlad even plays these days?

While you’re searching your Google engine, let me ask you something else: which team more closely resembled their exact starting lineups from 2008?

Lakers 2008 Lakers 2010 (Game 7)

D. Fisher D. Fisher

K. Bryant K. Bryant

V. Radmanovic R. Artest

L. Odom P. Gasol

P.Gasol A. Bynum

Celtics 2008 Celtics 2010 (Game 7)

R. Rondo R. Rondo

R. Allen R. Allen

P. Pierce P. Pierce

K. Garnett K. Garnett

K. Perkins R. Wallace

Well, I counted three discrepancies from the 2008 Lakers to their present form and just one for the Celtics.

We won’t even go into how Bynum is a better scorer and rebounder than Perkins. We won’t go into the fact that Bynum logged as many minutes in the 2008 Finals as Ann Coulter while Perkins played the whole damn thing, and we won’t even count how many more minutes Perkins logged in the 2010 Finals than Bynum was able to.

We’ll just chalk this up to more verbal Celtic stupidity. At least when Pierce was running his mouth, the things he was talking about were matters of (unsubstantiated) opinion. It seems his coach can’t even do that much, hell he can’t even get his facts straight.

Really, what’s up Doc?

:lol:
this 100%
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Fuck those whiney Celtic loser cunts one and all!!!!!!!!!
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Who is telling LeBro it's a good idea to attend OSU/Miami today? I he that delusional that he believes he'll receive anything other than a hostile welcome?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

hes always said Ohio State or Duke were the two colleges he was interested in, let him go to a college game so what. In the end he was right time to leave that hell-hole for Miami
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"