TONY PARKER SAN ANTONIO SPURS

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

TONY PARKER SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Post by yeahbuddy »

The other night I was driving home through the heart of Hollywood Cali, and saw Tony Parker and his wife coming out of a restaurant. I was at a red light on a side street & Hollywood blvd. I look over and I see him. So as the Laker fan that I am, rolled down my car window and yelled out "LAKERS", light went green and off I went.
Go Lakers!!!
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Re: TONY PARKER SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Post by BozoMcMetal »

I bet that was all he could think about when he went home and fucked his beautiful wife on top of a huge pile of money.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

BozoMcMetal wrote:I bet that was all he could think about when he went home and fucked his beautiful wife on top of a huge pile of money.
Yup, that and knowing that he has no chance of ever winning another championship as long as Kobe, Gasol, and the rest of the Lakers are together.
Owned!
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I like Tony Parker's style. When he's not hurt he's a fuckin' bad ass! The Spurs are old but goddamn they're fun to watch.
ImageImageImage
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Skate4RnR wrote:I like Tony Parker's style. When he's not hurt he's a fuckin' bad ass! The Spurs are old but goddamn they're fun to watch.
The only good thing about him is his speed. But like you said, he is hurt a lot.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

yeahbuddy wrote:
BozoMcMetal wrote:I bet that was all he could think about when he went home and fucked his beautiful wife on top of a huge pile of money.
Yup, that and knowing that he has no chance of ever winning another championship as long as Kobe, Gasol, and the rest of the Lakers are together.
Owned!

And as long as Buss keeps paying off the refs with cash, coke, and Laker Girls neither will anyone else. OWNED!
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Owned!

^+1
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:I like Tony Parker's style. When he's not hurt he's a fuckin' bad ass! The Spurs are old but goddamn they're fun to watch.
The only good thing about him is his speed. But like you said, he is hurt a lot.
Dude can score in a lot of situations, it's fucking cool to see what he can pull off at times.
ImageImageImage
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Skate4RnR wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:
Dude can score in a lot of situations, it's fucking cool to see what he can pull off at times.
Somewhat, but he is never consistent, and many times completely disappears. He plays no defense either.
He is lucky he has had T. Duncan to carry him all these years. But as TD gets older, the other Spurs need to step up, and they cant. Except for the possibility of Ginobli (spelling). His problem is staying healthy. Spurs are done, and if they make playoffs this year, it will be 7th or 8th seed.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I'd say that's right.
ImageImageImage