The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Jacksonville is making it too easy. Man they suck.

And believe it or not Pinhead13, I want Indy to win this week because an Oakland loss helps NE's draft position in April.

Don't worry, though. Baltimore is going to stomp Indy in 2 weeks even if the game is played in Peyton's living room.
Yes, because Baltimore has really had their way with us over the last 5 years, including 2 games last year, one in the playoffs. Oh wait. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:

And believe it or not Pinhead13, I want Indy to win this week because an Oakland loss helps NE's draft position in April.

Don't worry, though. Baltimore is going to stomp Indy in 2 weeks even if the game is played in Peyton's living room.
Yes, because Baltimore has really had their way with us over the last 5 years, including 2 games last year, one in the playoffs. Oh wait. :lol:
Baltimore is improved. Indy has declined. The teams aren't the same as they were 5 years ago. And even if the refs do screw Baltimore and Indy gets past them, they won't stand a chance playing outdoors in the snow and cold.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I humbly offer my congratulations to lil pp the way you have dominated the division year in year out is impressive. The Colts are now the nfl's version of the Atlanta Braves. And just like the Braves all they have is 1 championship.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

if Jones-Drew played, they win
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

At the beginning of the season I bet a friend that the winner of the NFC West would have a losing record. He scoffed and bet me $500. I just noticed his Blu Ray player and Snowboard were on Craigslist.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

We're playing our best football at just the right time. We are running the ball better than we have in quite some time, and we are stopping the run and playing great defense as well. It looks as if we now have a pretty deep running back corps, with 3 or 4 different guys who can come in and run reliably now that Joe Addai is back. Picking up Dominick Rhodes was a brilliant move by Mr. Polian. He knows the system, runs very well, and brings a spark to the locker room that is invaluable. If we continue to run the ball like this, I LOVE our chances in the playoffs. We are at our best when the threat of running the ball is real, and for the last few weeks it has been. I suspect teams will continue to put all their effort into stopping Peyton and the pass game, and daring us to run it, so that's what we'll need to do.

Defensively, we are also playing as well as we have all year. Stopping the run is huge, and what it really comes down to is making tackles and hustling. That's exactly what we've been doing. It wasn't anything scheme wise that we were doing wrong. It's all about focusing on the basics, and making sure you play fast, and make solid tackles. Hopefully Clint Session will return soon and that should provide us with even more of a spark.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

poizond13 wrote:We're playing our best football at just the right time. We are running the ball better than we have in quite some time, and we are stopping the run and playing great defense as well. It looks as if we now have a pretty deep running back corps, with 3 or 4 different guys who can come in and run reliably now that Joe Addai is back. Picking up Dominick Rhodes was a brilliant move by Mr. Polian. He knows the system, runs very well, and brings a spark to the locker room that is invaluable. If we continue to run the ball like this, I LOVE our chances in the playoffs. We are at our best when the threat of running the ball is real, and for the last few weeks it has been. I suspect teams will continue to put all their effort into stopping Peyton and the pass game, and daring us to run it, so that's what we'll need to do.

Defensively, we are also playing as well as we have all year. Stopping the run is huge, and what it really comes down to is making tackles and hustling. That's exactly what we've been doing. It wasn't anything scheme wise that we were doing wrong. It's all about focusing on the basics, and making sure you play fast, and make solid tackles. Hopefully Clint Session will return soon and that should provide us with even more of a spark.
So what position are you again? I am yet to find you on the roster or staff in the official Colts Media Guide.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Tymaster wrote:
poizond13 wrote:We're playing our best football at just the right time. We are running the ball better than we have in quite some time, and we are stopping the run and playing great defense as well. It looks as if we now have a pretty deep running back corps, with 3 or 4 different guys who can come in and run reliably now that Joe Addai is back. Picking up Dominick Rhodes was a brilliant move by Mr. Polian. He knows the system, runs very well, and brings a spark to the locker room that is invaluable. If we continue to run the ball like this, I LOVE our chances in the playoffs. We are at our best when the threat of running the ball is real, and for the last few weeks it has been. I suspect teams will continue to put all their effort into stopping Peyton and the pass game, and daring us to run it, so that's what we'll need to do.

So what position are you again? I am yet to find you on the roster or staff in the official Colts Media Guide.

Official Ball Washer. He has a stool right by the team showers.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:Blah blah blah blah
And as soon as that team has to go outside and play in the snow like a real football team they are fucked and you know it.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
And as soon as that team has to go outside and play in the snow like a real football team they are fucked and you know it.
Not to mention when they have to play a playoff caliber team. They stand no chance against the Ravens or the Patriots.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

LetUsPrey wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:
Not to mention when they have to play a playoff caliber team. They stand no chance against the Ravens or the Patriots.
I think KC can take Indy as well. KC is now "New England west". Remember, Belichick has NEVER won a SB without Crennel and Weiss, the two guys running the show in KC.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote:
I think KC can take Indy as well. KC is now "New England west". Remember, Belichick has NEVER won a SB without Crennel and Weiss, the two guys running the show in KC.
We beat the Chiefs pretty handily this year. If we play our game, we can beat any AFC team on ANY field in ANY weather. We will do what we do and when it's all said and done idiots like yourself will have nothing to do but kiss the ring.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Maybe next year, Greg.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:We will do what we do
What, win 50% of "your" playoff games?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
We beat the Chiefs pretty handily this year. If we play our game, we can beat any AFC team on ANY field in ANY weather. We will do what we do and when it's all said and done idiots like yourself will have nothing to do but kiss the ring.
"WE?" How exactly did you have a hand in that particular game Greggie?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Gotta love that .285 winning percentage in inclement weather. Ought to be real fun if Indy ends up trying to go through Pittsburgh or New England the way the weather is this year. Manning will have more INTs than TDs.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

You know, I love the city of Indy. I go there all the time, it's the closest city to me that has a Velodrome. I used to have no problem with the Colts. Heck, used to attend a game or two a year if I was in town and could fit it in. However, P13 has made me HATE the Colts! Seriously, I can't stand anything about them thanks to that tool shed.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote:You know, I love the city of Indy. I go there all the time, it's the closest city to me that has a Velodrome. I used to have no problem with the Colts. Heck, used to attend a game or two a year if I was in town and could fit it in. However, P13 has made me HATE the Colts! Seriously, I can't stand anything about them thanks to that tool shed.
GREAT! We don't need or want a deadbeat scumbag like you as a fan. Stay out of our city!

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Your city?

You don't even live in the state of Indiana, Greg.. :lol:
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Luminiferous wrote:Your city?

You don't even live in the state of Indiana, Greg.. :lol:
I'm probably closer to Indy than toolshed boy. And $10 says he has no idea what a velodrome is, let alone would know what to do on one.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
I don't think a 19-9 victory is considered handily. Especially with Manning throwing over 40 times with no TD's and 1 INT. The Colts finally scored their touchdown with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. If they play the Chiefs again, this time in KC, I very seriously doubt Indy survives.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
I don't think a 19-9 victory is considered handily. Especially with Manning throwing over 40 times with no TD's and 1 INT. The Colts finally scored their touchdown with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. If they play the Chiefs again, this time in KC, I very seriously doubt Indy survives.
You have to consider, P13 knows has much about football as he does about music. Sometimes I seriously think he is just here to entertain. I mean can anyone really be as dumb as this guy?? Really??
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

Tymaster wrote:At the beginning of the season I bet a friend that the winner of the NFC West would have a losing record. He scoffed and bet me $500. I just noticed his Blu Ray player and Snowboard were on Craigslist.
so what are you selling when the Rams win?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jahlive 420 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:At the beginning of the season I bet a friend that the winner of the NFC West would have a losing record. He scoffed and bet me $500. I just noticed his Blu Ray player and Snowboard were on Craigslist.

:lol:

He will have to go bankrupt again. Or maybe he will prostitute his ex wife as payment. :lol:

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

jahlive 420 wrote:
LOL. Chances are I'm gonna buy that snowboard anyway, so we'll just call it even. It's boarding season, and I need a better board. I love the one I have, but it's battered and tattered and been through too many wars.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

how is it that Jacksonville can still win the division?

a couple weeks back i thought the Colts would win it if there was a tie...now it seems it's the other way around
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Heenan Snuka wrote:how is it that Jacksonville can still win the division?

a couple weeks back i thought the Colts would win it if there was a tie...now it seems it's the other way around
The Jags would own the own the divisional tie breaker if they both finish 8-8. An Indy loss to TN and a Jax win over Hou would make it 4-2 vs 3-3. As predicted, Indy's poor start int he division has the potential to come back and haunt them.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

SkyDog112046 wrote:

The Jags would own the own the divisional tie breaker if they both finish 8-8. An Indy loss to TN and a Jax win over Hou would make it 4-2 vs 3-3. As predicted, Indy's poor start int he division has the potential to come back and haunt them.
Don't try and explain that to Greg. It would akin to the average person taking a quantum physics class.
WTF

Post by WTF »

SkyDog112046 wrote:

Hey Lickety, I think you mean 9-7, right?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

So who here will laugh their balls off if Indy loses and Jax wins to knock the Colts out of the playoffs? Probably won't happen without Garrard, but it would still be funny as hell.