NBA SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

NBA SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

Post by grishnak boss »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIN CELTICS POUND THE SHIT OUTTA THE MIAMI HEAT, BWAHAHAHA!!!

THE LAKERS WILL THREE-PEAT!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES!!!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Crazy Levi

Re: NBA SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

Post by Crazy Levi »

Oh sweet Christ.

The 6 weeks where basketball season is over...is over.

Well, when the playoffs start in 7 months with 30 teams I'm sure that will get more exciting.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Crazy Levi wrote:Oh sweet Christ.

The 6 weeks where basketball season is over...is over.

Well, when the playoffs start in 7 months with 30 teams I'm sure that will get more exciting.
:lol: Word. Fuck the NBA.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Oh sweet Godflesh Christbait Rising.

The 6 weeks where basketball season is over...is finally fucking over.

Fucking fuck yes!

THE FUCKING LAKE SHOW RETURNS
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

HEAT WILL BE BEAT!
ImageImageImage
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Good luck to my Big homie Gordon Hayward.

Oh yeah......the Heat will fail miserably.
ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

makaveli wrote:Good luck to my Big homie Gordon Hayward.

Oh yeah......the Heat will fail miserably.
Van Gundy's prediction they'll beat the Bulls regular season record didn't start very well.

Heat's bench sucks.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I bet OKC -6.5 against my Bulls tonight. Durant's performance in the FIBA tourney showed me he's more than the real deal.

NBA league pass should be free for everyone this week.

750s on directv.

And...cover.
Last edited by johnk5150 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

$tevil
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Heat will only win 81 games now!, ha,ha

Heat will loose 24 games and be gone in the 2nd round
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Heat looked like a play-ground team last night. Celts and Lakers looked very deep all the way around.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

I still think the Eastern Conference Finals will be Boston vs Orlando. One of those two teams will take out Miami in the second round.

Too bad the games aren't 3-on-3 Miami. Miami has no bench and will get worn down when the playoffs come and teams play more post-up. Look at the playoffs and the teams that win almost always feature an unsung guy that goes off. Miami got nothing.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

ParaDime77 wrote:Heat looked like a play-ground team last night. Celts and Lakers looked very deep all the way around.
Spoelstra's going to have to do some coaching with those asshats. I hope Riley doesn't use a slow start as an excuse to unretire again.

$tevil
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

grishnak boss wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIN CELTICS POUND THE SHIT OUTTA THE MIAMI HEAT, BWAHAHAHA!!!

THE LAKERS WILL THREE-PEAT!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

johnk5150 wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:Heat looked like a play-ground team last night. Celts and Lakers looked very deep all the way around.
Spoelstra's going to have to do some coaching with those asshats. I hope Riley doesn't use a slow start as an excuse to unretire again.
You know that nobody on that team has an ounce of respect for Eric Spoelstra. If they have 15 losses by All-Star break, you know Riles is coming back and bringing his slave-driving 3 hour practices with him.

They have 3 strong starters in Lebron, Wade and Bosh, other than that, there is no strong offensive threat to go unless they are going to let Jerry Stackhouse come out and start gunnin' off of the bench til Miller comes back.

The Lakers have a no-shit 11-12 rotation if they want to. When Vujacic and Walton are your bottom guys, other teams have nothing but hell to pay night in, night out.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

THE FACE OF FUCKIN FAILURE!!!:

BWAHAHAHA!!!

GET USED TO IT, IDIOTS!!!

Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

It is funny how so many people want to see the Heat lose. Man, when I went to see that Thunder/Heat exhibition game all these Kansas City faggots were wearing Heat shit.

Anyways, I'm so excited about NBA tipoff!

I agree with John, I'd love to try the league pass for a week.
ImageImageImage
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

so is it
The Lyin King or The Lying King

some dude at the Heat/76ers game had a sign
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Rondo had a triple double last night:
10 points
10 rebounds
24 assists

I know the Celtics have a lot of other guys who are "name" players but it's Rondo's team at this point. He's fun to watch.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

RONDO A BITCH!
ImageImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

That James Johnson free throw that put the Bulls up by 11 means tacos for everyone in attendance at the United Center bitches! Rose has 39 in the home opener and the Bulls are MUCH better this year than last year. Suck it Detroit.

$tevil
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

johnk5150 wrote:That James Johnson free throw that put the Bulls up by 11 means tacos for everyone in attendance at the United Center bitches! Rose has 39 in the home opener and the Bulls are MUCH better this year than last year. Suck it Detroit.
Oh yeah, I'm watching out for the Bulls. Their management are making some moves, I'm glad. Chicago doesn't deserve to have a team like they've (you've) had to deal with.
ImageImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

johnk5150 wrote:That James Johnson free throw that put the Bulls up by 11 means tacos for everyone in attendance at the United Center bitches! Rose has 39 in the home opener and the Bulls are MUCH better this year than last year. Suck it Detroit.
I still think Lebronze was an imbecile for not joining the Bulls when he could, that team can go miles.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

grishnak boss wrote:
I still think Lebronze was an imbecile for not joining the Bulls when he could, that team can go miles.
Yeah, I think that Lebron's skill set fit better with the way the Bulls were built. For him to be effective he needs a strong 1 & 5, not a strong 2 & 4. They get in each others way.

Miami might almost be better off separating Wade and Lebron for as much as possible and then overwhelming the opponent's subs. So rather than playing their 35 minutes together there is 7-8 minutes of each of them alone.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

LOOK AT THIS, STUPID FUCKS!!!

The Los Angeles Lakers have an early season look of a team on a mission, and their 124-105 demolition of the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night provided another illustration of why they will be so tough to beat in June.

Popular theory says the best way to defeat the Lakers will be to turn every contest into a track meet, and the Grizzlies followed that blueprint and were promptly run out of the Staples Center.

Los Angeles led 73-46 at halftime and the 27-point margin at the intermission does little to justify how thoroughly dominant the Lakers were against a pretty good Memphis team.

The strength of the Lakers team is in their frontcourt, and even without the injured Andrew Bynum, the Lakers have been arguably the NBA's top interior team through their first four games.

Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom have averaged a combined 40.4 points and 23.3 rebounds, while shooting an astonishing 62 percent from the field.

As a team the Lakers lead the NBA in scoring at 114.2 points per game, are second in rebounding at 51 per game and are only one of three remaining undefeated teams after the first week of the NBA's regular season.

So, are the Lakers really this good?

Most observers felt Los Angeles entered the 2010-11 season as an improved version of last season's championship team, especially after acquiring key free agents such as point guard Steve Blake and forward Matt Barnes.

But, I'm not sure if anyone anticipated the level of focus and purpose that the Lakers have displayed during the beginning of their quest for a three-peat.

Most concerns about Kobe Bryant's knee have been erased in the face of the Lakers' impressive start, and the loss of Bynum has been an afterthought in the wake of the efforts of a motivated Odom.

Coach Phil Jackson has been able to not only limit Bryant's minutes, but Gasol's and Derek Fisher's as well, and Barnes so far looks like the perfect complementary piece in the Lakers frontcourt.

Last night Barnes scored 16 points and pulled down 14 rebounds, and along with Shannon Brown is one of four Lakers to average double-figure scoring so far this season.

If there are any serious questions about the Lakers they will not be found on the offensive end, as Los Angeles has shot 46.3 percent as a team from the field and 45.6 percent from three-point range.

On defense the Lakers are surrendering 102 points per game which is only seventh in the Western conference, but that number may be a little misleading considering their opponents' combined field goal percentage.

The Lakers have allowed the opposition to shoot 42.9 percent from the field, 37 percent from three-point range and they are dominating the boards by grabbing eight more rebounds than their opponents.

Again, most teams feel the best way to prevail against Los Angeles will be in the open court, and each of their first four opponents have employed that strategy.

Phoenix and Golden State are up-tempo teams by nature, and both are defensively challenged. On the other hand, Houston and Memphis both have strong interior players but couldn't match the talent and depth of the Lakers.

Los Angeles could not have hoped for a better start to the 2010-11 season, but there are a few things to consider before penciling them into this season's NBA Finals.

The Lakers home schedule is not as forgiving as last season's as they must play 11 of their next 20 games on the road, but only four of their 11 road opponents were playoff qualifiers last season.

Two of those teams are Chicago and Milwaukee from the East, and although the Lakers' future schedule does include teams such as Denver, Utah and Phoenix they get the benefit of playing those games at home.

Health could also still factor in to the Lakers' success down the road because the threat of injury with any team is generally an unknown.

More specifically, Bryant seems to be very close to 100 percent, but will Jackson be able to rest him as much later in the season when the games are of more importance?

Blake and Barnes have looked comfortable in the Lakers' first four games, but neither player has really shown any real consistency as of yet, and newcomer Theo Ratliff has played with energy, but seems unsure of himself at times.

Blake has had his moments though and, as evidenced in last night's victory, so has Barnes, and each player's consistency should improve as they get more minutes on the court.

Lakers owner Jerry Buss said during the offseason that this version of his team could be one of the best ever, and although I'm not quite prepared to join him in that assessment, the Lakers are very good and have room for improvement.

There are still numerous obstacles between Los Angeles and their ultimate goal of a three-peat, but if teams can be graded after the first week of the regular season the Lakers definitely get an A+.

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

The LAKE SHOW has less back-to-backs than any other team in the NBA this season...
:D

So who really gives a fuck where the next 11 of 20 of November & early December games are?

Nice article.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:The LAKE SHOW has less back-to-backs than any other team in the NBA this season...
:D

So who really gives a fuck where the next 11 of 20 of November & early December games are?

Nice article.
why do they always get breaks in their schedule?

last year it 18 of the first 21 at home

the year before they hosted Boston at home on Xmas even though Boston won the title the year before that
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

The over/under in Portland/OKC tonight is only 193. I want to pound the over even though OKC was brutally murdered last night by the Clip Show.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Only 5 teams have had a better 3 point percentage in the last 24 years than what the Knicks shot last night.

$tevil
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

The Bulls game PISSED ME OFF, I hate the Knicks. The OKC game, wow, couldn't stay awake for that. Portland's hard to beat at home and the Clippers game? Blake Griffin is NO FUCKING JOKE! lol, so glad season is in session again.
ImageImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Cleveland made their own 'what should I do?' advertisement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkRKpemyLgw

$tevil