Colts cut Bob Sanders.....Poor P13!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Colts cut Bob Sanders.....Poor P13!!

Post by poizond13 »

A sad move, but a move that had to be done under the given circumstances. We're grateful for Bob's immense contributions to our team when he was healthy. He was one of the best defensive players in the game when he was on the field. He helped us win a Super Bowl. In that respect, he'll never be forgotten. As Bob himself said, he'll always be a Colt. Just a damn shame that he couldn't stay healthy.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

" We're grateful for Bob's immense contributions to our team when he was healthy."

Who the fuck are you, Jim Irsay?
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

poizond13 wrote:A sad move, but a move that had to be done under the given circumstances. We're grateful for Bob's immense contributions to our team when he was healthy. He was one of the best defensive players in the game when he was on the field. He helped us win a Super Bowl. In that respect, he'll never be forgotten. As Bob himself said, he'll always be a Colt. Just a damn shame that he couldn't stay healthy.
So you're the Director Of PR for the team now?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

NeverSurrender wrote:" We're grateful for Bob's immense contributions to our team when he was healthy."

Who the fuck are you, Jim Irsay?

So, i do know his name? Or not? Can't be both.

Did i call every sports fan i other board stupid for disagreeing with me when I called him Robert?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Nothing screams "desperate" more than bumping a 2 year old thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I care what you said two years ago? In September of this year, you thought the owner of the Colts was Robert Irsay.

Robert Irsay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:Nothing screams "desperate" more than bumping a 2 year old thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I care what you said two years ago? In September of this year, you thought the owner of the Colts was Robert Irsay.

Robert Irsay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nothing screams desperation like reaching about your owner's name and a slip of the tongue or a prediction thread that mostly everything is wrong in, just because you said this:

poizond13 wrote:All you stupid fucks know nothing. Our team owner has said it. Our president has said it. I have told it to you a million times. When Peyton suits up next year, it will be as an Indianapolis Colt. There is zero doubt about that, except from outsiders who know nothing and enjoy talking out of their ass. So you can stop this stupid fucking speculation about which shit team is going to land Peyton, because it aint gonna happen.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
nothing screams desperation like reaching about your owner's name and a slip of the tongue or a prediction thread that mostly everything is wrong in
When are you going to realize that excuses don't cut it in this world? All you talk about are excuses, whereas if I'm wrong, I just admit I was wrong. You make excuses. If my team loses, I admit they lost. You make excuses.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:All you stupid fucks know nothing. Our team owner has said it. Our president has said it. I have told it to you a million times. When Peyton suits up next year, it will be as an Indianapolis Colt. There is zero doubt about that, except from outsiders who know nothing and enjoy talking out of their ass. So you can stop this stupid fucking speculation about which shit team is going to land Peyton, because it aint gonna happen.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
nothing screams desperation like reaching about your owner's name and a slip of the tongue or a prediction thread that mostly everything is wrong in
When are you going to realize that excuses don't cut it in this world? All you talk about are excuses, whereas if I'm wrong, I just admit I was wrong. You make excuses. If my team loses, I admit they lost. You make excuses.

Are the colts really "your team"?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

Are the colts really "your team"?

Do you find it odd i called him Jim Irsay long before i ever called him Robert?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=280227
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Sanders should have been cut 2 full seasons ago. Way to small of a guy to handle the wear and tear in the NFL. Guy could dish it out like nobodies business though.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:whereas if I'm wrong, I just admit I was wrong. You make excuses. If my team loses, I admit they lost.
No, you blame it on the refs like the little troll you are.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.