Real Madrid v Barcelona

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Real Madrid v Barcelona

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

There have been 4 El clasico games so far this season with the last and mist important on Tuesday, what's your view on the antics that have gone down?

The first game was a pure footballing lesson by barca winning 5-0, then I thought Madrid were lucky to get a 1-1 draw in the return la liga match, but at least it effectively sealed barca's 3rd title in a row.. The copa del rey final was a joke, terrible ref, barca should have won & Madrid were incredibly undeserving winners, then Wednesday night, the press have made a big deal about it, but to me, it's mourinho just being a sore loser, he is gutted that barca are far superior, so he set up his team for a 0-0 whilst employing the same dirty tactics as the other three games (in which a Madrid player was sent off in each match) this is a sign of Madrid just not being able to cope with barca's possession game and doing whatever they can to break up their play, so just because he got his tactics wrong he cry to the media about barca's winning streak as though they're corrupt! What a farce, considering Madrid won most of their la liga and CL Titles through the most corrupt years in the game!

He saw the worlds best EVER player Messi score one of the goals of the season and just wanted to take away the plaudits and play mind games as he knows that's the only way he can try to affect barca's form, it's a sad & obvious ploy that won't work, I hope and believe barca will neat Madrid again on Tuesday and go on to beat Scum Utd in the final!
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Bruce Chickenson

Re: Real Madrid v Barcelona

Oh dear.. I have the feeling nobody on this board likes real sport..
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

There's a thread for all this.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=229227&start=420
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Bruce Chickenson wrote: go on to beat Scum Utd in the final!
Do you have a team, Chickenson, or are you just a typical ABU?
Bruce Chickenson

Hellsinkey wrote:There's a thread for all this.

That's all football us allowed? One thread?
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Bruce Chickenson

MickeyG wrote:
What's an ABU?

I support Leeds, my 2nd team is Barcelona, my favourite premier league team is arsenal..

Yourself?
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Bruce Chickenson wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
What's an ABU?

I support Leeds, my 2nd team is Barcelona, my favourite premier league team is arsenal..

Yourself?
An ABU is Anyone But United.

Ah, you're a Leeds fan, know wonder you hate United. :D

Yes, I'm a United fan, have been since the dark days of the 80's.
Bruce Chickenson

MickeyG wrote:

Are you sure it wasnt since the gloryhunting days of the 90's? And im sure i dont need to remind you of last seasons FA Cup 3rd round score..oh go on then! Man Utd 0-1 Leeds! Also, Leeds were the last club to win the league fairly (i.e, not spending crazy money, in 91/92)

How do you think Man U will fare against the greatest team ever FCB on 28th May? Schalke were atrocious in both legs of the semi-finals, i think after seeing Barca come through all the shit storm of the Madrid matches i cant really see Man Utd having any kind of advantage whatsoever..
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Bruce Chickenson wrote:
MickeyG wrote:

Are you sure it wasnt since the gloryhunting days of the 90's? And im sure i dont need to remind you of last seasons FA Cup 3rd round score..oh go on then! Man Utd 0-1 Leeds! Also, Leeds were the last club to win the league fairly (i.e, not spending crazy money, in 91/92)

How do you think Man U will fare against the greatest team ever FCB on 28th May? Schalke were atrocious in both legs of the semi-finals, i think after seeing Barca come through all the shit storm of the Madrid matches i cant really see Man Utd having any kind of advantage whatsoever..
LOL, no it wasn't since the 90's. I had a season ticket in 88/89, was at the 5-1 defeat at Maine Road the following season, and went to Wembley for the 3-3 draw with Palace that same season.

Anyways, I'd be very surprised if United beat Barca. They're a great team, with great cheaters to boot. Excellent divers. Away from Old Trafford United have been woeful most of the time, although they haven't let in an away goal in the CL. I'm hoping Messi gets struck down with food poisoning the day of the match!

BTW, although I hate Leeds (not as much as I hate the scousers though), I thought it was horrible what Ridsdale did to your club. Terrible management, and Leeds are lucky to still be in business.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Fuck Barcelona. I will be rooting for Manchester United. You can't breathe on the Barcelona players without them falling and rolling in "pain". I think Christiano Ronaldo is a prima donna POS, but I agree with most of his comments regarding the games vs. Barcelona. We'll see if the referee favors Barca's cheating ways. If they do, then Manchester United has no chance.

I think this game will be decided in extra time with a goal from Chicharito.

Man U. 2 Barca 1.
Bruce Chickenson

nycyankee wrote:Fuck Barcelona. I will be rooting for Manchester United. You can't breathe on the Barcelona players without them falling and rolling in "pain". I think Christiano Ronaldo is a prima donna POS, but I agree with most of his comments regarding the games vs. Barcelona. We'll see if the referee favors Barca's cheating ways. If they do, then Manchester United has no chance.

Man U. 2 Barca 1.
Don't be a dumb shit, they are the best team ever!

Barca 4-0 man utd imo
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Bruce Chickenson wrote:
nycyankee wrote:Fuck Barcelona. I will be rooting for Manchester United. You can't breathe on the Barcelona players without them falling and rolling in "pain". I think Christiano Ronaldo is a prima donna POS, but I agree with most of his comments regarding the games vs. Barcelona. We'll see if the referee favors Barca's cheating ways. If they do, then Manchester United has no chance.

Man U. 2 Barca 1.

Barca 4-0 man utd imo

LMAO at 4-0

In the 4 games against Madrid: 1-1 0-1 2-0 ( Pepe
s ejection made that happen. No ejection and game ends 0-0) 1-1.

Where the fuck are you getting 4-0? Barcelona may be the "best team ever", but that doesn't mean they are unbeatable. They play a nice style of football and they do dominate possession, but possession % alone does not score goals. I think Man U. will defend well and take advantage of their counter attack opportunities.
Bruce Chickenson

nycyankee wrote:
Bruce Chickenson wrote:

Man U. 2 Barca 1.

Barca 4-0 man utd imo

LMAO at 4-0

In the 4 games against Madrid: 1-1 0-1 2-0 ( Pepe
s ejection made that happen. No ejection and game ends 0-0) 1-1.

Where the fuck are you getting 4-0? Barcelona may be the "best team ever", but that doesn't mean they are unbeatable. They play a nice style of football and they do dominate possession, but possession % alone does not score goals. I think Man U. will defend well and take advantage of their counter attack opportunities.
Ok, care to kiss my ass now?? You really should.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Bruce Chickenson wrote:Ok, care to kiss my ass now?? You really should.

I made my comments under the assumption that SAF would play the 4-5-1 with Rooney up front. I had no idea he would exclude Berbatov from the team and not start Nani. He said he made a "tactical mistake" in 2009. Apparently he has amnesia because he made the same mistake again in this final. It probably would not have made a difference in the outcome but the game might have been closer. Maybe even got the game into extra time.

Regardless, I guess I am eating crow. Not a 4-0 score though.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Bruce Chickenson wrote:

it's like indians, negros and latinos here - confined and secure so they dont harm the white man!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

grishnak boss wrote:
Bruce Chickenson wrote:

it's like indians, negros and latinos here - confined and secure so they dont harm the white man!

I am a white Nazi. There goes your logic.