Is Mayweather a cunt?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: Is Mayweather a cunt?

Post by Machado »

Pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. sees the light at the end of the boxing tunnel -- retirement a year from now.

Mayweather said on Tuesday that he plans to retire at the conclusion of his six-fight Showtime/CBS contract, which likely will be next September.

He is halfway through the deal worth more than $200 million. He will have the fourth bout of the contract on Saturday (Showtime PPV, 8 ET) at the MGM Grand when he defends his welterweight world championship against former titleholder Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs) in a rematch of Mayweather's action-packed majority decision victory on May 3

"I only got two more fights left (after Saturday) and after the next two fights I just want to build the Mayweather Promotions brand," Mayweather said of his promotional company during a roundtable with a handful of reporters on Tuesday at the MGM Grand after making his grand arrival for fight week.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

After Floyd's PPV obligation is up, the rest of his fights will be held in the Mercedes, the upstairs bedroom, back patio by the pool and in the theater room :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Floyd has been busted 5 times for domestic violence. How did he maintain his license in the state of Nevada each and every time?

I hope Manny puts him to sleep. I am hoping that Manny puts a loss in that column. Of course this fight is years late. If not for Floyd and his ducking of Manny all these years, these 2 might have fought upwards of 3 times by now. And that would have truly been giving the fans what they want.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

PleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohpleasePleaseohplease ... let Manny win.

Yes, Mayweather IS a cunt.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

I don't know if it's been mentioned, and I can't be arsed to find out, but Mayweather will always be a cunt for the Ortiz fight alone. Sure it was a legal punch, but it was a pussy one as well.

http://youtu.be/yWWS0qreNOQ
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

The cunts are the fucking morons that actually paid to watch two morons hitting each other.. lol
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:The cunts are the fucking morons that actually paid to watch two morons hitting each other.. lol

That's just it they didn't hit each other. Floyd ran around the ring while Pac chased him.

Floyd isn't a great fighter but I'd pick him in a dance off. He had no intentions to fight or lose the belt so he ran like a bitch,
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

A lot of people knew manny was hurt. It was fixed.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

johnk5150 wrote:A lot of people knew manny was hurt. It was fixed.

I guess the money was too much. Sadly it looks as though he may have been pushed into the fight buy his entourage.
Floyd more than likely would have still won, but not injured, there is no way Manny would have thrown less punches for the fight than Floyd.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Seems as though Mayweather is reversing his offer for a rematch, calling pac a "sore loser" and a "coward." He says Pac is using the torn rotator cuff as an excuse instead of giving him credit for being a great fighter.

So a guy that's beat up five women is calling another man a coward? Sounds about right.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12 ... ao-rematch
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Floyd just been exposed for the fraud he is. Does not matter how much money he has in the bank, there are many legit reasons why he does not get the respect that he wants from the public and the media. Nobody cares about his bank account. All people care about is what happens inside the ring and let's face it, he ducked the best fighters, has been busted in the past for doping and now this latest incident does not make him look very good

On the eve of his record-breaking megafight with Manny Pacquiao on May 2, pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather took an intravenous injection of saline and vitamins that was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines, according to a report by SB Nation on Wednesday.

Three weeks after the fight, Mayweather received an exemption from the United States Anti-Doping Agency, the report said. However, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said USADA does not have authorization to grant an exemption. Bennett said only the commission, which was not notified of the exemption until after it was given, can give an athlete an exemption.

Although the substances contained in the IV were not banned by WADA, whose standards USADA says it follows, the fact that they were given intravenously was not allowed.