Is Mayweather a cunt?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Is Mayweather a cunt?

Post by KillDevilHill »

Or is Ortiz an idiot...AND a cunt (for that headbutt)

Or both

I say both
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Re: Is Mayweather a cunt?

Post by BozoMcMetal »

"Protect yourself at all times."
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Man the reffing was terrible in that fight...fighters should have started in a neutral corner. Both fighters were dirty.....Floyd putting gloves out to touch or hug and then out and out almost sucker punching the dude just rubs me the wrong way...
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Mayweather was on his way to putting on a masterful performance. The guy is a huge asshole, but he is without a doubt the best boxer on the planet. He was schooling the kid. It is unfortunate that it had to end that way even though it was a 100% legit knock out. "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES"

Ortiz is a fuckin idiot. He deserved to get knocked out. That is what happens for being so polite after headbutting a boxer. I think Floyd didn't like Ortiz kissing him.

I was laughing at all the pre-fight bullshit from the sportswriters giving Ortiz a chance. The only person who has a chance is Pacquiao, and I think Mayweather beats him comfortably.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

That reeked of having been staged, IMO. Who just continues to look at the ref after someone throws a left at your face. It looks like Ortiz was just waiting for the knockout while the ref just "happened" to be looking away.
And the fact that Ortiz just took what happened afterwards, as if it wasn't a cheap shot and that he was there to just entertain. Also Mayweather's "argument" with the Merchant seemed staged as well. A couple acting jobs going on there imo. The Ortiz camp was filled with truck driver, lawncare 9-5 40 hr a week guys and it seems like they all took the pay. This entire thing makes Mayweather the most hated athlete on the planet and everyone in the world will buy the Manny Pac ppv hoping to see Mayweather go down. Ortiz quit in the middle of a match before so it would be no shock to me if this was true. I know it sounds crazy but this entire fight had way too much drama to be 100% legit. Sets up the Mayweather vs Pac fight to be biggest of all time.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:That reeked of having been staged, IMO.
I agree. Can see Floyd having one of his cronies pay the kid off. Floyd's at the end of his career and scared of Manny. This is a great distraction.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
metalpowerman5000
Chubby Chaser
Location: chasing chubby sludge bitches the fuck away from my cock

Post by metalpowerman5000 »

BozoMcMetal wrote:"Protect yourself at all times."
"Can I insure my dick?"-David Lee Roth
theglammerthebetter
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by theglammerthebetter »

Hes one cocky bastard and yeah it was a cheap shot but im so fucking glad that a fighter finally told that old HBO fucker to shut the hell up, hes always ask totally bias question that fit his scorecard/opinion and never show any respect to the fighters.
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

theglammerthebetter wrote:Hes one cocky bastard and yeah it was a cheap shot but im so fucking glad that a fighter finally told that old HBO fucker to shut the hell up, hes always ask totally bias question that fit his scorecard/opinion and never show any respect to the fighters.
Once Mayweather told Merchant to f' off & the way Merchant was smiling and biting back on him it came off like some WWE fake fight.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

That was lame that Ortiz headbutted Floyd. Ortiz was stupid to go and hug him. He was being really fake, and Floyd totally psyched him out. That sucker-punch was great and totally caught Ortiz off guard. Showed Ortiz's inexperience.

It was just awesome, though, because it's like when someone tries to fuck you over and then act all nice and fake, and Floyd was just like "nahhh" BAM...BAAAMMM (you know he probably hit him as hard as he could cuz he was so pissed.)
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

nycyankee wrote:The only person who has a chance is Pacquiao, and I think Mayweather beats him comfortably.
Mayweather knows better, or he wouldn't be making a match between them impossible.

His ego is more important to him than a huge payday.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
nycyankee wrote:The only person who has a chance is Pacquiao, and I think Mayweather beats him comfortably.
Mayweather knows better, or he wouldn't be making a match between them impossible.

Pacman has fought all of Floyd's "leftovers". I wouldn't be surprised if Manny fights Ortiz after he fights Juan Manuel Marquez.

If he wants to fight Floyd then he has to take the test like everyone else. What does he have to hide? Mayweather suspects the guy is cheating. If you were going to compete against someone and you strongly suspected they were cheating, what would you do?

As for the fight last night, everybody was saying how Ortiz was this young and hungry fighter with so much power (power Floyd had never seen before) and that he was going to hurt Floyd early on. The opposite happened, Floyd was the aggressor and hurt Ortiz in the 2nd/3rd? round. Had Ortiz not have gay hugged Mayweather and gotten knocked out in that round, he would have ended up getting knocked out in the next few rounds anyway. People's strong negative opinions of Mayweather as a person doesn't allow them to objectively analyze Mayweather's talent/fights. I think Mayweather is a piece of shit as a person, but I never allow that to cloud my judgment on his fighting skills. Manny is good, but he is not in Mayweather's league, nobody is.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

nycyankee wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Pacman has fought all of Floyd's "leftovers". I wouldn't be surprised if Manny fights Ortiz after he fights Juan Manuel Marquez.

If he wants to fight Floyd then he has to take the test like everyone else. What does he have to hide? Mayweather suspects the guy is cheating. If you were going to compete against someone and you strongly suspected they were cheating, what would you do?
This isn't a 100m dash, weightlifting, or the Tour de France.

It's fucking boxing.

Mayweather can kiss that payday away, if he wants. I really don't care. He's not going to get that opportunity ANYWHERE else, or with ANYONE else.

Sounds like someone who's afraid he could lose, to me.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

boxing is almost dead. Do what needs to be done, take the test.

both should come together and agree who ever wins gets 100% of the cash. call it

All or Nothing
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

People can think what they want, if Pac thought Mayweather was a pussy he'd have called his bluff by now... As it stands though, his refusal to undertake a real testing regime suggests he's either not keen on the fight, or has something to hide.

Mayweather may be a cunt, but this impasse shines a worse light on Pac IMO.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
UncleTomsCabin
Opening for Slaughter

Post by UncleTomsCabin »

Also, this could be easy/big money for Mayweather to re-match Ortiz with promoters selling it as ending in a cheap shot and the re-match would determine the "real" winner, thus leading to more ppv buys and another easy payday for Mayweather.

And the bad guy promo at the end on Merchant was fucking great. Casual boxing fans will hand out dough to see someone shut Mayweather up, even if they don't have much of a chance.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
How has he made it impossible?
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

Mayweather fed this conspiracy to America and everyone bought it. In the end Pac agreed to testing up until the week of the fight and immediately after. I think Mayweather would win the fight but Pac did everything he could to make it happen.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:Mayweather fed this conspiracy to America and everyone bought it. In the end Pac agreed to testing up until the week of the fight and immediately after. I think Mayweather would win the fight but Pac did everything he could to make it happen.
No he didn't. He didn't accept testing in the week of the fight. Why?
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

In regards to the Mayweather and Paquiao comments...

Paquiao did reportedly acquiesce to ALL of Mayweather's testing "demands" back in July 2010 I believe. Mayweather refused to take the fight. Ross Greenburg, the former head of HBO Sports met with Mayweather's people, had a deal in place, and Mayweather refused to sign on the dotted line. Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya and Richard Schaefer made statemets that the deal was in place then later retracted. Then, Mayweather went out and denied any of these meetings ever occured. I was on the fence with who to blame for the fight not happening, as Arum is a sleaze bag, but this swayed me to placing more of the blame on Floyd. Also, when he fought Mosley, they stopped testing at 18 days prior to the fight. Initially for the first time at negotiations, Pacquiao agreed to up to 14 days, much closer than testing for the Mosley fight! AND Mosley is a known steroid user!

No matter how you see it, you have to admit that Mayweather and his family see Paquiao as a threat to him. If Floyd had no doubt about retaining his Zero, he would have taken this fight regardless. Why all of a sudden 2 years ago would Mayweather start demanding this testing protocol when talk started about him fighting Pacqiao. Why would Floyd and family start to make all of these negative ascertions about Paquiao? They see something in Paquiao that is dangerous, that's all it comes down to. What I think they see is that Manny punches from all different angles, does not get tired, and is just relentless. He also doesn't get discouraged. No matter how good of a defensive fighter Floyd is, you can't win rounds when your constantly on the defensive, like he would be with Pacquao. That shoulder roll defense works with punchers who come straight ahead but not for a fighter like Manny who throws from all over the place, kinda like a swarm of bees. The fights where Floyd has struggled is where his opponent dictates the pace and pressures him. De La Hoya was beating him but inexplicably stopped jabbing which was throwing off Floyd. Judah was beating Floyd in the early rounds until he changed his game plan and got discouraged. Even Hatton had success against Floyd when he pressured him. I also think they saw how Manny literally dismantled Cotto and De La Hoya, and knocked Hatton out cold, resulting in their reluctance to take the fight.

You can talk about Pacqiao coming up in weight and say it's not natural. Mayweather did the same thing! He started out his professional career as a super featherweight (130lbs) at about 19 years old. BUT his amateur career was at 106lbs when he was 16 years old. Pacquiao started his professional career at 16 in the light flyweight (105lbs) division. Pacquiao fought as high as light middleweight (even thoguth he still weighed 147lbs) and Mayweather has fought as high as welterweight. Floyd, his father, and uncle, and diehard fans, all like to point the finger at Pacquiao for his weight gain as evidence of steroid use but fail to acknowledge that Floyd's career and weight gain are the same exact as Pacqiao's.

Another factor is that Floyd does not want to do business with Bob Arum. Floyd is smart enough to know that people don't want to hear that as an excuse and that people will buy into the steroid testing BS. He kills two birds with one stone by using the steroid argument...helps him keep from doing business with Arum, and keeps him out of a dangerous fight.

A big part of having an advantage in the ring is in the negotations for a fight. This includes size of the gloves, size of the ring, where the fight is at, who walks out first, commercials, advertising, etc etc. Floyd is using the testing as part of the psychological warfare. The initial reluctance of Pacquao was not to give in to this because he does not want to be subservient to Floyd and give him any advantage.

I think it is the only fight left in boxing to make. People just need to get their facts straight.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

Russ Anber is a respected trainer and boxing commentator up here in Canada. I thought his was a very good take on what transpired. He was even more critical of referee Joe Cortez on the radio this morning.

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/russ_anber/?id=376151

From TSN.ca:

Unfortunately, fouls are a part of boxing. Intentional fouls, are usually the lowest form of conduct in the ring.

This Saturday night, in front of a capacity crowd at the MGM Grand here in Las Vegas, Floyd Mayweather scored a crushing, exciting and somewhat controversial fourth round knockout of WBC world welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. This one however will have fans arguing for some time to come!

For those of you who haven't yet seen the fight, Mayweather was in control throughout. In fact, it's incredible how Mayweather can make boxing look so ridiculously easy. Blinding hand speed and a defence which hasn't been seen since the days of the great Niccolino Loche, Mayweather is an artist in the purest sense of the word, and without a doubt, one of the greatest skilled fighters of all time. From the sound of the first bell Mayweather established his dominance and began finding the mark with a laser like right hand. Ortiz simply had no answer. Time and time again he would back Mayweather into the ropes and before he could mount any type of an attack, Mayweather would disappear in a puff of smoke. Floyd was simply that brilliant, make no mistake about it.

As round four was drawing to a close, "Vicious" Victor once again backed Mayweather to a corner along the ropes. In a spirited attempt to land one of his vaunted punches, Ortiz let fly with a series of shots, which for the most part, failed to find the mark with anything of note. Suddenly, and completely unexpectedly, Ortiz reared back and let fly a "billy goat-like" head butt catching Mayweather flush on the mouth. The capacity crowd let out on unbelieving gasp.

Now here is where the incredible unfolds.

Referee Joe Cortez, who has definitely seen better days as a ref, immediately moves in and begins to deduct a point from Ortiz for his violent, illegal foul. As Cortez is going through the motions, Ortiz seems to regain his composure and immediately realizes what he has done. Quickly he goes to Mayweather offering his apologies and even gives him a kiss on the cheek.

As Cortez resumed the action, Ortiz once again offered both his gloves in a sign of apology to Floyd, Floyd touched Ortiz's gloves and with referee Cortez wrongly looking away, Floyd unleashed a devastating left hook right hand combination with such blinding speed that Ortiz never even saw them coming. Those two punches laid Ortiz flat on his back.

At first there was a stunned disbelief among the masses as the fight ended in such a brutal and rapid fashion. Then the replay came up on the big screen, and with that came a chorus of boos from the pro-Ortiz fans.

While it's clear that Ortiz was virtually defenceless when Mayweather unleashed his fury, sportsmanship went out the window when Ortiz rammed his head full force into Mayweather's face.

It has been a little over 100 years since a fight turned around so quickly after a double-cross.

On October 16, 1909, then middleweight champion, the great Stanley Ketchel , met the legendary Jack Johnson in a bid for Johnson's heavyweight crown. Due to the size discrepancy between the two, it was "agreed" that Johnson would not "hurt" the smaller Ketchel.

A brutal puncher, Ketchel had scored 48 KO's in 51 career wins. Growing impatient, and unable to contain himself any longer, Ketchel, also known as the "Michigan Assasin", let go with a hard right hand that landed flush on the jaw of the unsuspecting champion, Johnson crumbled to the canvas. Knowing he had been double-crossed, Johnson flashed a golden smile at Ketchel and rose from the canvas. What happened next was brutal.

Johnson rose immediately and leapt at Ketchel with full force knocking him senseless. Old fight footage then shows Johnson brushing his right fist removing Ketchel's teeth which were embedded in his glove.

Until last Saturday night, we had not seen such instant retribution in a prize fight.

Floyd Mayweather has NEVER been a dirty fighter! Brilliant, controversial, enigmatic, yes. Dirty, never!

I have watched Mayweather since his amateur days and he has always fought in a clean and sporting manner. Floyd however is an assassin in his own right. Cold and calculated, Mayweather has no hesitation when hunting his prey, nor for that matter does he show mercy.

When Victor Ortiz deliberately head butted Floiyd, he sent the message that "anything goes". All the apologies in the world were not going to curb the killer instinct that was lit. The fact that the execution was so immediate is one thing. The certainty is that had it not been, revenge would have been brutal nevertheless.

Question: Did Victor Ortiz deliberately try to injury Floyd with an intentional head butt?

Answer: Yes indeed

Question: Was Victor Ortiz genuinely sincere in his apologies?

Answer: Yes

His remorse however, also led to his downfall. Ortiz would have been better off continuing to fight a dirty fight and perhaps even risk disqualification. Instead, he was remorseful and showed weakness and vulnerability, albeit for a brief moment.

Mayweather, on the other hand, sensed that moment of weakness and pounced on his prey looking for immediate restitution. He got it.

Question: Did Floyd Mayweather take advantage of an unsuspecting Ortiz?

Answer: Indeed Yes

Question: Did referee Joe Cortez establish control of both fighters and the fight before the knockout shots?

Answer: Negative

Cortez clearly has both fighters at a safe distance when he gives them the command "let's go". Unfortunately he never gives the command "time-in". Had he done so, it is likely that the bell would have sounded before any more damage had been done. As they approach one another, Cortez takes his eyes off them as he looks to the timekeeper. I believe Cortez thought he would hear a bell, when he doesn't, he looks down at the timekeeper to see if he had started the clock. Cortez never sees them touch gloves and never sees the first left hook that Mayweather throws. Ortiz seems to look at Cortez after he gets hit with the left hook, Cortez has no idea what's going on and before he knows it a vicious Mayweather right hand ends the contest.

Since the fight report after report has come in about the age old adage "protect yourself at all times". Of course that cannot be argued. If Victor Ortiz was look to apologize again, he should have done it at arms length with an extended glove. Had he done so, instead of walking to Mayweather with his hands down after Cortez clearly told him "Let's go", those punches would never have found the target.

We are all familiar with the saying "ask no quarter, give no quarter".

Victo Ortiz gave no quarter, but then asked for forgiveness.

Mayweather, like all great fighters, punished him, without mercy! He also made a loud and clear statement. Not only is he extremely good, it is clear he can also be very bad!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Joe Cortez was bought
and paid for by the Mayweather camp.

The ref is shady and was in on the fix.
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

nycyankee wrote:Mayweather was on his way to putting on a masterful performance. The guy is a huge asshole, but he is without a doubt the best boxer on the planet. He was schooling the kid. It is unfortunate that it had to end that way even though it was a 100% legit knock out. "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES"

Ortiz is a fuckin idiot. He deserved to get knocked out. That is what happens for being so polite after headbutting a boxer. I think Floyd didn't like Ortiz kissing him.

I was laughing at all the pre-fight bullshit from the sportswriters giving Ortiz a chance. The only person who has a chance is Pacquiao, and I think Mayweather beats him comfortably.

I agree,he is quite possibly
the best boxer i have ever seen.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

If he is he's a 41-0 cunt.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Saw the "replay" on HBO 2 nights ago.

Emmanuel Stewart's reaction to the "punches" from Floyd says it all.

Clearly both punches were cheap shots.

Floyd wanted to "payback" Ortiz for the head-butt.

Floyd said "what goes around, comes around". He said that in the center of the ring during his post-fight interview with HBO.

Floyd is a sucker.
He's a cheater and a dirty fighter!

The man was terrified of Ortiz and found a way to 'escape' a loss by stooping to a low level, while his opponent was obeying the ref's command, hands lowered and not ready to resume fighting!
BD888
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BD888 »

I dislike Mayweather the personality, but I love watching him box, he has a grace that no other fighter has. It's a shame he fought so many greats when they were 5-6 years past their prime. I was hoping the Ortiz fight would be more interesting, but Mayweather was going to take him in the next 2-3 rounds. I have a feeling that Mayweather is waiting for Pacquiao to slow down before he eventually fights him.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I have a feeling that Mayweather is waiting for Pacquiao to slow down before he eventually fights him.
That's because He's a pussy.

Pacquiao has agreed to all the testing bullshit, everyone knows it, and the only reason that pussy won't fight manny is because He knows he'll end up flattened like Hatton, Fuck him, his Legacy will be that of a Coward. He's the biggest Coward in Boxing since Bowe threw a belt away in order not to fight a guy He knew would waste him.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:Saw the "replay" on HBO 2 nights ago.

Floyd said "what goes around, comes around". He said that in the center of the ring during his post-fight interview with HBO.

Floyd is a sucker.

The man was terrified of Ortiz and found a way to 'escape' a loss by stooping to a low level, while his opponent was obeying the ref's command, hands lowered and not ready to resume fighting!
I disagree, both were idiots, add Cortez to the mix and the fact that he claims he said time in isent exactly bullshit, but He said it as a question to someone outside the ring, This is clearly seen on tape. I don't think Mayweather hit him in retaliation for the butt, I think he did it because thats the only way he can knock anyone out these days with his soft hitting ass.
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

dtmfs wrote:

Floyd is a sucker.

I disagree, both were idiots, add Cortez to the mix and the fact that he claims he said time in isent exactly bullshit, but He said it as a question to someone outside the ring, This is clearly seen on tape. I don't think Mayweather hit him in retaliation for the butt, I think he did it because thats the only way he can knock anyone out these days with his soft hitting ass.

Mayweather was on his way to knocking out Ortiz. Your hate for Floyd is making you say stupid shit.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

nycyankee wrote:
dtmfs wrote:

Floyd is a sucker.

Mayweather was on his way to knocking out Ortiz. Your hate for Floyd is making you say stupid shit.
Yeah He's a regular slugger, He was outboxing Ortiz, wasent gonna KO him with those soft ass hands. I hate him because He's an extremley hatable cocksucker, I said nothing that was stupid, Cortez was asking someone outside the ring time in, both were idiots, ortiz for the butt and not protecting himself, Mayweather for crying about an 80 year old asking nothing wrong then acting like a cunt, then again he is what he is, He's a real likeable fella that mayweather, a multimillionaire who has to steal phones and beats women a regular einstein.