The P13 "MARK MY WORDS" Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The P13 "MARK MY WORDS" Thread

Post by Rainbow Bright »

I'm convinced that P13 is the most successful troll ever. No human could be this dumb.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Rainbow Bright wrote:I'm convinced that P13 is the most successful troll ever. No human could be this dumb.
Did you watch the Marion Barber run late in the 4th quarter, today?
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Rainbow Bright wrote:I'm convinced that P13 is the most successful troll ever. No human could be this dumb.
Of course he's trolling. He's a fan of the worst team in professional sports and has absolutely nothing to brag about or look forward to. If he wasn't such a douchebag I'd feel sorry for him.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Did you watch the Marion Barber run late in the 4th quarter, today?
That I missed. I can only watch so much of big, sweaty men in tight, shiny pants groping each other before I have to go smoke the token after-orgasm cigarette.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:A month before the Texans win the 2011 division title...
poizond13 wrote:HAHAHA EAT SHIT TEXANS FANS!!! You've reveled in our Misery for weeks and even rubbed it in our noses. NOW YOU FEEL THE PAIN OF YOUR FRANCHISE QB BEING OUT!! :lol: Karma's a bitch. The Texans are done, put a fork in em. :lol:
:lol:
Um, I'm sorry, did I miss something? Have the Texans won the Super Bowl? Have they won a playoff game?
You said they were done.
Since you said they were done, they've won the division and secured a play-off spot.
Hence, they clearly weren't done.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

demolition23 wrote: You said they were done.
Since you said they were done, they've won the division and secured a play-off spot.
Hence, they clearly weren't done.
I like this new interactive P13 on his own "MARK MY WORDS" thread.

It would be great if he came in and asked for clarification on every post here, so it could be pointed out to him exactly why he was wrong.

Pre-emptively, I'll go over a few of them for him.
poizond13 wrote:Peyton WILL be back for game 1, don't you worry about that, retards.
Actually, P13, no, he won't be back for game 1, retard. Also, he won't be back for game 16. Also, he may never play again, and if he does, there's a good chance it won't be for the Colts.
poizond13 wrote:I thought Kerry Collins looked great tonight. If Peyton cannot go, he'll do an admirable job filling in.
Hmmm...remember when I said the Colts wouldn't win a game with KC as their QB? Looks like I was right! In fact, old man Collins didn't make it to election day and is playing out the season in traction somewhere.
poizond13 wrote:However, Peyton Manning will break Favre's record in 6 years.
No he won't.
poizond13 wrote:We will come back strong next year and win a Superbowl in our own home city.
:lol:[/quote]

Well, this is correct, if by "come back strong" you mean go 0-16, and if by "superbowl" you mean #1 draft pick.
Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Take note! I will bring this thread back in February when the Colts are carrying home the Lombardi trophy from Dallas!
Turns out he didn't bring this thread back in February, as the Colts sadly lost to the Jets at home in the playoffs.
poizond13 wrote:When you refer to the Indianapolis Colts, you refer to them as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

GO BLUE!
When you refer to the Colts, you refer to them as losers to the saints, the WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!"

I grow tired of this. And I covered about the first 4 posts in this thread.

P13 = stupidest sports "fan" ever.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:COLTS HAD BEST REGULAR SEASON RECORD FROM 2000-2010!!! FACT!
2000-2010 - Patriots 126
2000-2010 - Colts 125
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:COLTS HAD BEST REGULAR SEASON RECORD FROM 2000-2010!!! FACT!
2000-2010 - Patriots 126
2000-2010 - Colts 125
But the Patriots had to work more overtime. All those late Jan/early Feb games?! Colts were poolside by then!
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:We'll see how the Pats do tomorrow. They haven't beaten anyone with a winning record all year. I'm picking the Ravens.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:We'll see how the Pats do tomorrow. They haven't beaten anyone with a winning record all year. I'm picking the Ravens.
Who are you and why are you SO obsessed with my posts? :lol: I mean, I made a wrong prediction on a game. Doesn't mean you have to go and jerk off while thinking about it. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Who are you and why are you SO obsessed with my posts? :lol: I mean, I made a wrong prediction on a game. Doesn't mean you have to go and jerk off while thinking about it. :lol:
Why do you care?
You make wrong predictions all the fucking time and when someone else makes one you come out with your pathetic "You know nothing about football" shit.
How's it feel, bitch?
Eat crow. :lol:
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

About the Texans:
poizond13 wrote:Have they won a playoff game? What's that, no?
What's that, yes?
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

poizond13 wrote:
Facedown wrote:
If Facedown was obsessed enough to jerk off every time you're wrong, he'd be in an ejaculatory-induced coma by now.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote: Why do you care?
You make wrong predictions all the fucking time and when someone else makes one you come out with your pathetic "You know nothing about football" shit.
How's it feel, bitch?
Eat crow. :lol:
How do I feel? I feel great. See, when random douchebags on the internet give me shit, I couldn't care less. What a novel concept. This is the internet. It shouldn't bother anyone. You, on the other hand, are so butthurt by it that you obsessively follow my posts and try to throw shit at me as if I give a flying fuck. Actually, I find it pretty fucking funny, so by all means continue exhibiting your butthurtness. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:How do I feel? I feel great. See, when random douchebags on the internet give me shit, I couldn't care less. What a novel concept. This is the internet. It shouldn't bother anyone. You, on the other hand, are so butthurt by it that you obsessively follow my posts and try to throw shit at me as if I give a flying fuck. Actually, I find it pretty fucking funny, so by all means continue exhibiting your butthurtness. :lol:
It bothers me?
A pathetic little troll like yourself doesn't bother me at all.
You make stupid comments all the time obviously looking for attention and I give it to you all along making you look like more of a retard.
Butthurt? About what? Playing along is not being butthurt but I know you're too stupid to know that.
Serious question, that I know you won't answer, when will you grow up and figure out that spending years on the internet being a troll just isn't worth your time anymore? Doesn't it ever get boring? Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS TO PEYTON'S GLORIOUS RETURN TO INDIANAPOLIS AND OUR RETURN TO THE SUPER BOWL IN 2012.
poizond13 wrote:You're right, people like Chris Mortensen, Peter King, Mike Florio, and Adam Schefter are all wrong for saying that the Colts could keep Peyton and draft Andrew Luck as well. Never mind the fact that they've been NFL analysts/insiders for years and do this for a living. They don't have any logic, and you'd have to be an asshole to believe them. People should listen to you instead, a moron on a music message board who doesn't even know what a rookie salary cap is. :lol: Yeah, logic indeed.
poizond13 wrote:The rumor mongerers are in full swing speculating where Peyton will play next year. Why? Because that's what they do. They thrive on drama, even when there isn't any. The funny thing is not a single indication has come from the Colts or Peyton that he would not be on the team next year. Not even an "unnamed source" has given ANY indication of that happening. Therefore, what you have is blind speculation and rumor mongering from outside people who have no CLUE as to what the organization is thinking. Heck, the Colts have never even said anything that would indicate they're interested in Luck. Not one word. I just want to make 100% clear that anything you hear about Peyton not playing for the Colts next year is100% made up. FACT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:It's like I said last week, anything is possible. Peyton could end up on another team. But I still believe if he is healthy, he will be a Colt. He said it himself in that article, he'd like to stay with the same team and city he's been in since his career started. I'm sure Irsay will have no problem paying him the money, if he's healthy. After all, Irsay payed him $26 million last year and he did not play a down. Irsay said just a few weeks ago, if Peyton's healthy, he'll be a Colt.

If Peyton does end up getting released, as much as that scenario is like a stake through my heart, I see him going only to a contender. So you can eliminate pathetic franchises like the Redskins, Jets, Cardinals, Dolphins, and Texans right away.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:LOL. How many times do I need to say it? Do you need me to yell it to you? Ok. here goes. THE COLTS WILL BE BACK TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR! THE GREAT ONE WILL RETURN NEXT YEAR AND LEAD US BACK TO THE PROMISED LAND.

Is that better? My stance on this has never changed and I have no clue why you would think it has. Eat shit, faggot.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:The city of Baltimore did not support the franchise
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:I look forward to Peyton coming back healthy and leading this team to 2-3 more Super Bowls
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

:lol: Damn P13. This thread makes you look like a fucking retard who doesn't know ANYTHING about the NFL. Surely there's some mistake...but still, we gotta MARK YOUR WORDS....
poizond13 wrote: I'm confident in our team because we have a strong organization and a group of winners that know how to get it done. One year won't change that. Peyton comes back next year as strong as ever for 4-5 more years. We will get 1-2 more Super Bowl wins with him at the helm. MARK MY WORDS.

poizond13 wrote:Great interview with Jim Irsay on the NFL Network pre game show. He made it crystal clear that if Peyton is healthy, he will be a COLT next year!!

poizond13 wrote:And while this blows everything wide open and no one knows what's going to happen, the growing sense is that one reason for the split is that the Polians wanted to part ways with Manning, while Irsay was insisting against that. No proof on that, just a sense that those around the organization have. Irsay is very close and fiercely loyal to Peyton, as he should be.
poizond13 wrote:Irsay's comments today were taken out of context and blown way out of proportion. I actually watched the video of his comments. What people don't mention is that Irsay reiterates the love he has for Manning, calls him family, and stated once again that the decision on Peyton will be strictly a health issue, not a money issue. Same thing he's been saying for MONTHS. In other words, nothing new. If Manning is healthy, he will be a Colt. Of course, members of the media are going to leave that out and exploit certain comments out of context, knowing full well that idiots like Levy will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
poizond13 wrote:THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS TO PEYTON'S GLORIOUS RETURN TO INDIANAPOLIS AND OUR RETURN TO THE SUPER BOWL IN 2012.
poizond13 wrote:The man himself was seen throwing to Austin Collie and Dallas Clark today at the Colts complex!! The glorious return of the prodigal son is imminent!!!! FIRE UP COLTS NATION!!!!!!!
poizond13 wrote:. I just know that if Peyton returns next year, he will be in a Colts uniform. The organization has made that clear.
:lol: :lol:

poizond13 wrote:All you stupid fucks know nothing. Our team owner has said it. Our president has said it. I have told it to you a million times. When Peyton suits up next year, it will be as an Indianapolis Colt. There is zero doubt about that, except from outsiders who know nothing and enjoy talking out of their ass. So you can stop this stupid fucking speculation about which shit team is going to land Peyton, because it aint gonna happen.
:lol: :lol:

poizond13 wrote:Wow, lots of ignorant opinions from people who know nothing about our organization, or football in general. First off, when Peyton returns, he will be a Colt. There is zero doubt about that.
poizond13 wrote:Where are all the idiots who insisted it was impossible we could take a #1 Quarterback and keep Peyton Manning as well? Please, everyone who said this would NEVER happen, show up now and eat your crow.
poizond13 wrote: On the other hand, great news about Peyton! Word is his recovery is progressing well and he could return next month under certain "protected" scenarios such as red zone situations.
poizond13 wrote:Don't believe the noise about Peyton. He is still on track to practice next month and return to the team next year in a full capacity. He's already been running and throwing the ball lightly. Things are coming along well. Don't believe the talking heads who suggest otherwise.
We will work toward getting Peyton back and coming back strong next year. Any noise outside of the organization that you hear to the contrary, is just that: noise. It does not matter.
poizond13 wrote: That will continue again next year when Peyton Manning returns.
poizond13 wrote: Peyton will not be released, ever. He'll finish his career as a Colt. When he returns, it will be as a Colt. Colts management have already stated that numerous times. If you believe anything other than that, you're an idiot.
poizond13 wrote:Our general manager Chris Polian stated tonight that Peyton Manning should return at some point this season. Now that is phenomenal news.
poizond13 wrote:Excited to hear Peyton is still hopeful to play this season. Sounds like he was in good spirits today and optimistic about his recovery.
poizond13 wrote:. We will endure, we will get Peyton back next year, and WE WILL BE BACK.
poizond13 wrote:And those are erroneous reports by rumor mongers. Peyton will play this season. Hard to guess when, but it's likely be 4-8 weeks. Collins is a capable QB who can hold the fort until then. If we can go .500 until Peyton returns, we will be in OK shape.
poizond13 wrote: I'm confident in our team because we have a strong organization and a group of winners that know how to get it done. One year won't change that. Peyton comes back next year as strong as ever for 4-5 more years. We will get 1-2 more Super Bowl wins with him at the helm. MARK MY WORDS.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

buffoonery bump!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

P13 is easily the biggest loser here.

The quotes above, all written by him is all the proof a jury of his
peers need

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

This will never stop being awesome....
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:Y'all may want to save this one for that "mark my words" thread that you love so much.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Last edited by Crazy Levi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:Wow, lots of ignorant opinions from people who know nothing about our organization, or football in general. First off, when Peyton returns, he will be a Colt. There is zero doubt about that. When he does come back, we will be contenders. Our running game is much improved and offensive line has played well this year. We still have offensive weapons who can make plays if you get them the ball. The reality is, you can't win in this league without a quarterback. We're currently on our fourth string QB. With Peyton we're at least 8-3 right now, maybe better. We'll use our draft picks to draft a future QB and fortify our defense. The road BACK to the Super Bowl starts now.
FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

No more Tebowmania?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?