Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Penn State Scandel

Post by Crazy Levi »

Eddie Van Roth Lee-

a) please learn how to fucking spell "scandal"

b) please edit the title of the thread.

Thanks buddy!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:You've got to be fucking kidding.

You are proposing a self-imposed death penealty for a football program that provides the school with millions of dollars, and employs hundreds of people.

For something that is absolutely NOT related to the football program.

I don't understand the rationale for this.

Seriously...state a case for it that goes beyond THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!111!!111 and I'l be glad to listen with an open mind.
The d coordinator of a division 1 program created a charity to farm little boys onto his dick and paterno was his boss. Paterno knew. Everyone around this program is going to burn in hell.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

johnk5150 wrote:The d coordinator of a division 1 program created a charity to farm little boys onto his dick and paterno was his boss. Paterno knew. Everyone around this program is going to burn in hell.
That's a rationale for prosecuting the Defensive coordinator, and possibly firing the Coach.

It is not a good rationale for shutting down the program. There certainly isn't anything on the NCAA books that would back up your idea.

So "everyone around" this program - including the 99.8% of the people in it who had no idea this was going on - are going to burn in hell?

Get a grip man. I mean, why stop there?

Maybe the entire Penn State University should be shut down.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

We know he's known since 1998 Sandusky was banging kids and maybe as early as 1994. Paterno saying 'it's too bad these kids got themselves into this situation' is part of this problem. The program needs to be shut down. The enablers need to be put away. Paterno included.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

It's getting to a point where I believe every organization that works with young boys - employs people that are fucking them. Seriously. These numbers don't lie. Coaches. Scouts. Church. Unbelievable.
"FUN'S OVER."
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

johnk5150 wrote:The program needs to be shut down.
Baby - meet bath water.

Don't be fucking retarded.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

Post by poizond13 »

I'm unsure about what Paterno knew and when he knew it. Therefore, I'll reserve judgment on him. But the University as a whole is definitely guilty. I have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg, in terms of the accusations against this sick man. Who knows the extent of which how many more kids will come forward. I have a feeling this has been going on for many more years than what's been already revealed, probably since the 80s or early 90s.

From what I've read, Sandusky was one of the most respected coaches in college football and the assumed heir to Joe Paterno. Yet, in 1999, he abruptly retired at the age of 55. It may have seemed puzzling at the time, why a top coach in college football would retire at the relatively young age of 55, when he was seemingly very close to his goal of becoming a head coach. Now it seems pretty obvious. The first reports of his abuse came out in 1998. No charges were filed. However, less than a year later, Sandusky retires out of the blue. Clearly Penn State forced him out quietly, rather than inform the proper authorities at that time. So you can assume Penn State has known about this sicko for at least the last 13 years, yet they never once reported him. Oh, they banned him from their facilities. That's like saying "we don't care what you do, just don't do it here." What's even worse, four years ago they had him speak at their commencement ceremony!! WTF?!!?

The other big question is to what extent has the University gone to cover up these incidents? Knowing that it would cost them untold millions of dollars, you have to wonder what all else is involved in this cover up. For what it's worth, the district attorney who was working on Sandusky's case in the late 90s, went missing in 2005 in central Pennsylvania. He was never found. But they did find his computer in a river, with it's hard drive completely removed and destroyed. Kinda makes you wonder.

Regardless, I think this is just the beginning of this story. The more we learn, the more shocked we will likely become. At the end of it, whether or not Penn State receives a suspension or the death penalty, one thing is without a doubt: their football program will never be the same. It may never recover from this at all.
Last edited by poizond13 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Machado wrote:
Calexxia wrote:"On Monday law enforcement officials said that Paterno had met his legal obligation in alerting his superiors at the university when he learned of the 2002 allegation against Sandusky. But they suggested he might well have failed a moral test for what to do when confronted with such a disturbing allegation involving a child not even in his teens. No one at the university alerted the police or pursued the matter to determine the well-being of the child involved. The identity of that child remains unknown, according to the Attorney General."

This, from the NYT. Paterno knew, and did only what was REQUIRED, by reporting it to school officials.
If this is true, how can anybody point the finger at JoPa.
He has bosses. He reports to people higher up in the corporate ladder.
Those morons should take the fall.

Why? Because he did what he needed to do to cover his ass, fuck the well being of the kids. He looked the other way when Sandusky was with kids after that.
Last edited by AliceManson on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:I have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg, in terms of the accusations against this sick man.
When are you going public, Greg?
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Penn St. head football coach Joe Paterno just announced that he will retire at the end of the current football season ... calling the child molestation scandal, "one of the great sorrows of my life" and saying, "I wish I had done more."

Paterno released a statement saying, "I am absolutely devastated by the developments in this case, because I don't want to lose my job. I grieve for the children and their families, and I pray for their comfort and relief."

He added, "I have decided to announce my retirement effective at the end of this season. At this moment the Board of Trustees should not spend a single minute discussing my status. They have far more important matters to address. I want to make this as easy for them as I possibly can.""They will find more dirt so I will step away".

"This is a tragedy. It is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

"My goals now are to keep my commitments to my players and staff and finish the season with dignity and determination. And then I will spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to help this University and Jerry Sandusky."
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg, in terms of the accusations against this sick man.
Aren't you the guy who sent young girls money to come and visit you????
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Aren't you the guy who sent young girls money to come and visit you????
No, Greg.

Aren't you the gimp who sat on Bret Michaels' lap?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
No, Greg.

Ok, Jerry. We'll take your word, it never happened.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:We'll take your word, it never happened.
Exactly.

Now, about you on Bert's lap - Printheth.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I was only 16 when that photo was taken. Makes sense that someone like you would store it on your hard drive for 8 years.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:I was only 16 when that photo was taken. Makes sense that someone like you would store it on your hard drive for 8 years.
Photobucket isn't a hard drive, Greg.

Why are you sitting on a grown man's lap at 16, Greg?

Don't you think that's kinda ......

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote: Why are you sitting on a grown man's lap at 16, Greg?

I will give you an answer. But first, you have to explain why you send money to 17 year old girls you met on the internet to come and visit you. And then you have to explain why you save pictures of 16 year old kids on your hard drive for eight years. EIGHT YEARS.

Please explain, Jerry.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: Why are you sitting on a grown man's lap at 16, Greg?

I will give you an answer. But first, you have to explain why you send money to 17 year old girls you met on the internet to come and visit you. And then you have to explain why you save pictures of 16 year old kids on your hard drive for eight years. EIGHT YEARS.

Please explain, Jerry.
1) What girl was 17, Greg?

2) I never sent money to anyone.

3) Photobucket isn't a hard drive, Greg.

Okay, now you can give me "an answer."
crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by crabfan »

Before I post this link I have to give CL an "A" for effort with the highly creative and original change of my screen name crabfan to "crapfan" earlier in this thread! Gotta love it. I'm sure the middle school kiddos you shake down for their lunch money tremble when you come by the school yard ya big bully. :lol:

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/stor ... tire-terms
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

metalpowerman5000 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote: I'm a rainbow crossdressing man fag that shouldnt be posting about sports at all
fixed

Jab an icepick in your temple.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
But isn't ol' P13 the one who said that those who are raped/molested are weak-willed? I'm confused now.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Calexxia wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
But isn't ol' P13 the one who said that those who are raped/molested are weak-willed? I'm confused now.
Only if they're women.

Right, Greg?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

One thing is clear:

Best thing to happen to the Locker Room in ages!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

crabfan wrote:Before I post this link I have to give CL an "A" for effort with the highly creative and original change of my screen name crabfan to "crapfan" earlier in this thread! Gotta love it. I'm sure the middle school kiddos you shake down for their lunch money tremble when you come by the school yard ya big bully. :lol:

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/stor ... tire-terms
That's a good editorial, but I'm not convinced.

I sense a conspiracy afoot. Don't you?

Or do you just enjoy going through life with your head in the sand?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Paterno fired. Sandusky should end up in jail. The athletic director, the dean, everyone associated with the football program, and the campus police all kept this from the proper authorities and put Sandusky in a position to keep offending. Not one of them had enough conscience to do the right thing. The university and everyone involved will be sued into oblivion.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

JoePa's finally been fired. Fuck these scum sucking clowns.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Paterno fired. Sandusky should end up in jail. The athletic director, the dean, everyone associated with the football program, and the campus police all kept this from the proper authorities and put Sandusky in a position to keep offending. Not one of them had enough conscience to do the right thing. The university and everyone involved will be sued into oblivion.

It is going to cost them no less than 300 million. As for Paterno, beautiful ending for a morally bankrupt person.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

AliceManson wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:Paterno fired. Sandusky should end up in jail. The athletic director, the dean, everyone associated with the football program, and the campus police all kept this from the proper authorities and put Sandusky in a position to keep offending. Not one of them had enough conscience to do the right thing. The university and everyone involved will be sued into oblivion.

It is going to cost them no less than 300 million. As for Paterno, beautiful ending for a morally bankrupt person.
And look for the NCAA to get involved too. They'll want to come down hard on Penn St to send a message and to distance themselves from the scandal.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners