Derrick Rose - the phoniest MVP ever

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Derrick Rose - the phoniest MVP ever

Post by Heenan Snuka »

way overrated...he won the MVP because the rest of his team sucked dick...without him they woulda won 20 games

but the real MVP's of the league are Dirk, Durant, Kobe, Lebron

Rose doesnt hold a candle to any of them...he still hasnt shown he can lead his team to win in the playoffs....beating sub-500 Indiana and Hinrich-less and uninspired Hawks dont count

and Im tired of his "humbleness"...fuck that...he puts on an act, but really, he is a boy in a man's world who is outsized ....his Little Engine that Could mentality will soon be crushed
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Derrick Rose - the phoniest MVP ever

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Heenan, you are higher than a hippie on Payday. Go to bed.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

He added a post up move to go along with his 3 point shot he added last year. He's going to be special for years.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

He's undersized for sure and personally, I think his career stats will mirror Allen Iverson's and he'll basically be physically shot by 32 years old. Takes a beating every game.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

ParaDime77 wrote:He's undersized for sure and personally, I think his career stats will mirror Allen Iverson's and he'll basically be physically shot by 32 years old. Takes a beating every game.
Thibodeau is going to need to use Watson more this year for Rose to last.

ETA - I'm glad this is still on the front page. Rose is being a bitch. You can't have an entire advertising campaign about a "RETURN" AND NOT FUCKING RETURN!
Last edited by johnk5150 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

$tevil
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Heenan Snuka wrote:way overrated...he won the MVP because the rest of his team sucked dick...without him they woulda won 20 games

Rose doesnt hold a candle to any of them...he still hasnt shown he can lead his team to win in the playoffs....beating sub-500 Indiana and Hinrich-less and uninspired Hawks dont count

and Im tired of his "humbleness"...fuck that...he puts on an act, but really, he is a boy in a man's world who is outsized ....his Little Engine that Could mentality will soon be crushed
:lol: Awesome post. D-Rose is awesome but I love "his Little Engine that Could mentality will soon be crushed".
ImageImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Skate4RnR wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:way overrated...he won the MVP because the rest of his team sucked dick...without him they woulda won 20 games

:lol: Awesome post. D-Rose is awesome but I love "his Little Engine that Could mentality will soon be crushed".
It's always funny when Heenan breaks kayfabe. It makes you wonder who he really is.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
It's always funny when Heenan breaks kayfabe. It makes you wonder who he really is.
Before you Google it...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&h ... 52&bih=645

Yeah, you're exactly right. He's funny when he's talking about real stuff.
ImageImageImage
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

I said it then, and time has proven it!!!!

he is a phony who overexerted himself cuz he wasnt the superstar he thinks he is!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

This thread is pretty accurate, the guy cannot handle the big stage from a media standpoint and he doesn't seem to be really pushing himself as hard as people want to even try and comeback this season. You look at what nagging injuries did to Iverson through the years playing the physical style, the guy was shot by time he was 31. I think Rose is a china-doll that will physically regress in one helluva hurry.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Heenan Snuka wrote:I said it then, and time has proven it!!!!

he is a phony who overexerted himself cuz he wasnt the superstar he thinks he is!
this thread might be the 1 thread of yours that actually makes sense.
did you enroll in school again to better yourself? MUY BIEN!!

Rose is a phony. i saw the kid watching his team play over the weekend. wearing street clothes
and not working up a sweat.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

He's a high flyer as well so he will always be getting banged up & injured.
Dwayne Wade was the same, but has changed his game.
& Kobe was as well, but look at him now.
I would take C Paul, Westbrook, & maybe Rondo over Rose any day.
That rookie on Portland is something else as well. He reminds me a lot of Westbrook.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Machado wrote:
Rose is a phony. i saw the kid watching his team play over the weekend. wearing street clothes
and not working up a sweat.

and smiling after the buzzer sounded and his team lost
Stoner wrote:
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

yeahbuddy wrote: That rookie on Portland is something else as well. He reminds me a lot of Westbrook.
If he'd only up his turnovers he could be Westbrook.
ImageImageImage
Lardbucket
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Lardbucket »

johnk5150 wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:He's undersized for sure and personally, I think his career stats will mirror Allen Iverson's and he'll basically be physically shot by 32 years old. Takes a beating every game.
Thibodeau is going to need to use Watson more this year for Rose to last.

ETA - I'm glad this is still on the front page. Rose is being a bitch. You can't have an entire advertising campaign about a "RETURN" AND NOT FUCKING RETURN!
He seems scared to return. He's been cleared by doctors but first he said he won't come back until he can dunk off his left foot and then he said his hamstrings are "on fire". Excuses, excuses.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

for a guy that acted like he wasnt scared of anything he sure is acting like a puss now
Stoner wrote:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Heenan Snuka wrote:for a guy that acted like he wasnt scared of anything he sure is acting like a puss now
Thank you. Most of the D-Rose love came because of LeBro's decision debacle. Funny how the tables have turned. Everyone's loving LeBro and bagging on Rose. Deservedly.

God I hate Carlos Boozer.

$tevil
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Yeah, he should rush back and put his career in jeopardy because a doctor said he's good to go. I think he'd know his body better than anyone else.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Redman77 wrote:Yeah, he should rush back and put his career in jeopardy because a doctor said he's good to go. I think he'd know his body better than anyone else.

its not rushing back...he thinks he has to be at 150%...he doesnt need to be...he never will be...get back in there, start with small minutes, and work ur way in

he would be worth a lot at this point just for the fact that he's playing for a team-oriented coach

he thinks he is Kobe, Lebron, Durant, but he isnt, never was, and never will be
"dunking" is not his job...thats Noah's job
Stoner wrote:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
Redman77 wrote:Yeah, he should rush back and put his career in jeopardy because a doctor said he's good to go. I think he'd know his body better than anyone else.

he thinks he is Kobe, Lebron, Durant, but he isnt, never was, and never will be
He doesn't think anything. You lost me there. Kobe isn't Durant isn't Lebron. Rose, Durant, Bryant and LeBron are 4 COMPLETELY different players. Jesus none of them even play the same position.

Except LeBro. He plays them all.

$tevil
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

what i meant was, he is not the kind of a dominant guy that can carry a team by himself...his mistake is that he thinks he is...take away his drives to the basket, and he is very much an average player

he is a fuckin point guard...he doesnt need to "dunk" or goto the basket every fuckin play to be valuable

Chris Paul is awesome and he's been injured a bunch...he plays defense, makes his teammates better, has attitude, and makes shots
Stoner wrote:
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Heenan Snuka wrote:what i meant was, he is not the kind of a dominant guy that can carry a team by himself...his mistake is that he thinks he is...take away his drives to the basket, and he is very much an average player

he is a fuckin point guard...he doesnt need to "dunk" or goto the basket every fuckin play to be valuable

Chris Paul is awesome and he's been injured a bunch...he plays defense, makes his teammates better, has attitude, and makes shots
The one thing that puts Chris Paul above ALL point guards is his desire to win. He is right up there with Kobe in his determination to win.
LeBron doesnt have that. LeBron is lucky that he is such a kick ass talent that nobody comes close to his abilities as a basketball player. Nobody!
Durant is special, but it helps that he has a guy like Westbrook to help do what he does. I would like to see him on a team with no help like Dirk in Dallas or JR Smith in NY (cough cough barf barf).
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

yeahbuddy wrote: Durant is special, but it helps that he has a guy like Westbrook to help do what he does. I would like to see him on a team with no help like Dirk in Dallas or JR Smith in NY (cough cough barf barf).
I would too. Westbrook is a fucking ball hog. He needs to learn he's a point guard every bit as much as Rose.

$tevil
Rÿche 1
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rÿche 1 »

yeahbuddy, nobody since jordan has the will or determination like kobe does. nobody.
QRÿche R.I.P. 1982-2012

I am NOT uptheass, so go fuck yourself...
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Noah does. Granted he doesn't have the skill set, but that man has willed the Bulls this season to win in Rose's absence.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Noah does. Granted he doesn't have the skill set, but that man has willed the Bulls this season to win in Rose's absence.
No one has done more with his limited skills in the last 20 years than Joakim.

Going to the game Saturday against the Pacers. I have seen six straight losses at the UC.

$tevil
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

johnk5150 wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote: Durant is special, but it helps that he has a guy like Westbrook to help do what he does. I would like to see him on a team with no help like Dirk in Dallas or JR Smith in NY (cough cough barf barf).
I would too. Westbrook is a fucking ball hog. He needs to learn he's a point guard every bit as much as Rose.
Preach!
ImageImageImage
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

johnk5150 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:Noah does. Granted he doesn't have the skill set, but that man has willed the Bulls this season to win in Rose's absence.

Going to the game Saturday against the Pacers. I have seen six straight losses at the UC.
I honestly think that the Lakers would be doing better with Noah at center than Howard.
You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

aceshigh wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:

I honestly think that the Lakers would be doing better with Noah at center than Howard.
He was an all star for a reason. Players and coaches love the way he plays.

$tevil