The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: NFL 2012 Thread, Bitches!!!!

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Wow, these refs are starting to suck. First they throw the flag when a defender knocked down the NE punter and and decided to pick up the flag. And then they get time put back on the clock where the replay shows the whistle blew as the clock hit 00. And not exactly sure Foster got in on that TD, although he probably would have on the next play at 4th and an inch.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Fuck you, they have been giving your qb calls and babying him for a decade.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Wow, these refs are starting to suck. First they throw the flag when a defender knocked down the NE punter and and decided to pick up the flag. And then they get time put back on the clock where the replay shows the whistle blew as the clock hit 00. And not exactly sure Foster got in on that TD, although he probably would have on the next play at 4th and an inch.
Must be about perspective because I thought they got all of those calls right. The Pats arent getting the bullshit calls they usually get is all. This is a much better game so far than the first go round.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

How the fuck is that not a fumble? Give me a break.
bane

Post by bane »

SkyDog112046 wrote:How the fuck is that not a fumble? Give me a break.
I'll give you that one, but quit your fucking whining about the rest of that crap.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

NeverSurrender wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Eagles interviewed Brian Billick for their head coaching job for 8 hours yesterday.

Please God, no.
Nobody wants to coach those primma donnas with the fans yelling shit about their family problems and throwing batteries.
Because a stadium full of drunken sister fuckers dressed in purple Viking costumes is preferable?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
bane

Post by bane »

Congrats to the Pats. Tough loss for the Texans, but an outstanding season. See ya in September boys.
AcillateM
Drunken Beaner

Post by AcillateM »

Yup too much Brady, they got a good chance to go all the way.
Landshark2000 wrote:
Mexicans don't swoon. They go "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa¡ ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Because the NFL needs storylines to sell the Super Bowl ( :roll: ) I think we're going to be stuck with a Harbaugh Bowl so we'll all want to kill ourselves by game time.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Kudos to Tom Brady. The Playoff King now stands alone with most postseason wins! A truly GREAT quarterback. Rodgers, both mannings, brees, etc. Sit and learn. Watch The King.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
chungasrevenge

Post by chungasrevenge »

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

bane wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:How the fuck is that not a fumble? Give me a break.
I'll give you that one, but quit your fucking whining about the rest of that crap.
I believe the refs make all the close calls in favor of the team that's behind when one team starts to pull away big in a playoff game, and I think the league wants it that way. Got to try to keep them close for ratings. It's not that they favor certain teams like some people claim, just that they try to keep a lid on blowouts if they can help it.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Confirmed: Gronkoski broke his forearm again. His season is over.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

No surprise the Texans imploded and didn't even put up a fight against the Pats. They are a team on the decline, with a terrible QB and not much else. They've won their last division title for a long time. Like I said all year long, they went nowhere this year, and they're going nowhere anytime soon.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:No surprise the Texans imploded and didn't even put up a fight against the Pats. They are a team on the decline, with a terrible QB and not much else. They've won their last division title for a long time. Like I said all year long, they went nowhere this year, and they're going nowhere anytime soon.
Right, cause the Colts did SOOOOOO much better against the Patriots this season
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Numbnuts13 wrote:. They are a team on the decline, with a terrible QB and not much else.
Yeah they only have a top 5 WR, Top 5 RB and the best DE in the game, Schaub btw is the 9th rated QB in the league, Your Boy Luckovich was 26th. But thanks anyway for letting us all know just how little You know about football with this dumb ass comment.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Like I said all year long, they went nowhere this year
Except further than the Colts in wins, division titles, etc... :lol:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Eagles interviewed Brian Billick for their head coaching job for 8 hours yesterday.

Please God, no.
Billick isn't used to hearing the word no. It's going to take a very flexible GM to work with a coach like him.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Watt staring down then wagging his finger at Ridley after crushing him and pushing him back - dude may be a beast from the neck down, but from the neck up he's a bit Opie Taylor-ish, which is probably why I laughed out loud when he did the stare maneuver.

Anyone want to discuss the flurry of reports that he apparently spit on the mid-field Pats logo and then wiped his feet on it before the game? According to him, it's something he does every game, so maybe it's a non-issue.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Watt staring down then wagging his finger at Ridley after crushing him and pushing him back - dude may be a beast from the neck down, but from the neck up he's a bit Opie Taylor-ish, which is probably why I laughed out loud when he did the stare maneuver.

Anyone want to discuss the flurry of reports that he apparently spit on the mid-field Pats logo and then wiped his feet on it before the game? According to him, it's something he does every game, so maybe it's a non-issue.
Who cares. The Patriots spit on their entire team on national television -- twice.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:Denver could probably get Tim Bow back at a good rate, have PeyINTon play the regular season then let Timmy win at least a playoff game. Or hire Tebow to coach Peyton during the post season, you know, teach him about RB's and how not to throw 40+ times a game or make interceptions/turnovers under pressure.

If Peyton didn't always audible out of running plays, he'd be Dave Craig.
I know you're just rubbing in to poke Greg, but Champ Bailey is going to the pro bowl?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I see what you're sayin about Champ Bailey that poor bastard got burned repeatedly this weekend.

I forget the guy's name he was covering but he was at a totally different speed than Champ was.
WTF

Post by WTF »

PeePee has always been a Brady detractor because he claims Brady only dumps the ball off underneath. PeePee, any comments on some of Brady's long throws yesterday?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

johnk5150 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Denver could probably get Tim Bow back at a good rate, have PeyINTon play the regular season then let Timmy win at least a playoff game. Or hire Tebow to coach Peyton during the post season, you know, teach him about RB's and how not to throw 40+ times a game or make interceptions/turnovers under pressure.

If Peyton didn't always audible out of running plays, he'd be Dave Craig.
I know you're just rubbing in to poke Greg, but Champ Bailey is going to the pro bowl?

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

So they say that Russell Wilson is this generation's Fran Tarkenton. Look at this pic, they kinda' look a like and have the same smile. Wild. Same height too. I guess this kinda proves Fran could play in today's league. Fran is awesome. Follows fans back on twitter and replies to them. loves football. Told me he cheers for the Vikes, Giants and his childhood team, the Redskins.

WTF

Post by WTF »

NeverSurrender wrote:So they say that Russell Wilson is this generation's Fran Tarkenton. Look at this pic, they kinda' look a like and have the same smile. Wild. Same height too. I guess this kinda proves Fran could play in today's league. Fran is awesome. Follows fans back on twitter and replies to them. loves football. Told me he cheers for the Vikes, Giants and his childhood team, the Redskins.

I saw/heard Wilson speak for the first time yesterday. Call me a fan. Too bad that asshole Sherman on the other side of the ball.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Thrilled Sea lost. That teams has 2 cheaters on defense and they talk
a lot of trash for not accomplishing anything in the game.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:Thrilled Sea lost. That teams has 2 cheaters on defense and they talk
a lot of trash for not accomplishing anything in the game.
You'd have to be fucking retard to think that taking aderall qualifies as "cheating." I mean come on, enough already. Would you call them "cheaters" if they had failed a pot test?

Pretty thin straws to grasp at.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Yeah, I like him too, and I'm no Seahags fan.

WTF?

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

WTF wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:So they say that Russell Wilson is this generation's Fran Tarkenton. Look at this pic, they kinda' look a like and have the same smile. Wild. Same height too. I guess this kinda proves Fran could play in today's league. Fran is awesome. Follows fans back on twitter and replies to them. loves football. Told me he cheers for the Vikes, Giants and his childhood team, the Redskins.

I saw/heard Wilson speak for the first time yesterday. Call me a fan. Too bad that asshole Sherman on the other side of the ball.
When his career is over he can host That's Incredible.

Sherman is the new number one asshole of the league, what the fuck is his some sort of sign language shit where he spins his finger around his head like he's saying you're retarded eh hello dumbass look at the scoreboard you guys haven't scored a point yet.