The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by *flick* »

UtahRatt wrote:Former Vikings punter says he lost job due to stance on gay marriage.

In an article posted to Deadspin entitled “I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot,” former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe alleges that he lost his job as Vikings punter because of his public support of gay marriage.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/chris-k ... e-priefer/

He looks gay if it matters. This could go viral knowing the Viking fan base is into rainbows, unicorns and everything gay. Their team colors are Barney the dinosaur purple and Golden Shower for fuck sake.
Don't forget the Purple People Eaters.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

It was the Purple Peter Eaters as I was growing up. I remember announcers saying there goes Fran Tarkenton scrambling for his life when I thought he was running to get off the team.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Sixx6Sixx wrote:Wow, the Colts managed to pull it off after being so far behind earlier in the game. I wonder if our friend P13 is pleasuring himself to that ending? :lol:
i don't know but i am lol
had a big bet on the Colts this game and my Super Bowl bet is still alive
Denver next week but the Colts beat them earlier this year

anyway one of the best comebacks i've seen in a LONG time
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

It has to be done. SRY..... :lol:

Peterbilt wrote:Image
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Well, I told you that they had to get to Luck (they didn't) and that the Chiefs secondary was shit (it is). I stupidly thought when they were up by 28 in the 3rd that they had the game in hand. Not to mention like half the team ended up out of the game injured by the time it was over.

Alex Smith played awesome. And then there was the intentional grounding at the end of the game. I mean, damn.....
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Mazerati wrote:anyway one of the best comebacks i've seen in a LONG time
It's not a comeback when they're gift wrapped with a return receipt for the 4 turnovers.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:Well, I told you that they had to get to Luck (they didn't) and that the Chiefs secondary was shit (it is). I stupidly thought when they were up by 28 in the 3rd that they had the game in hand. Not to mention like half the team ended up out of the game injured by the time it was over.

Alex Smith played awesome. And then there was the intentional grounding at the end of the game. I mean, damn.....
And I said it would take a choke, the most incredible choke I've ever witnessed. I refuse to call it a win.

For Indy its like fucking the ugly chick in high school. You wont admit to it let alone brag about it. I feel dirty for even watching.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:Well, I told you that they had to get to Luck (they didn't) and that the Chiefs secondary was shit (it is).
You got 3 picks and a fumble! You don't need Luck being up 38-10 in the 3rd! Nothing gets behind you at that point that's it, final. What you don't do is continue to do the same thing over and over.

Hilton was elementary game plan, take their #1 out just like everyone else does because NO ONE is going to step up and no one did. Double and triple Hilton, put a man on him and one over the top. Bump him off the line...Every time! Fucking prevent if you have too. Mix it up! Either way being up 28 point you double up the safety's and nothing gets behind you. Reid and shitty D let it happen.

Deep blitzes left the deep open. Safety blitzes left deep outs. Load the box early, get a huge lead, pull back, run the ball....Game over.

Reid stuck to the same game plan and didn't adjust. Indy Adjusted tho, they took advantage of it. Replay that last deep out to Hilton, completely open with 3 DB's on the other side, not one player was on the other side! 3 players covering an empty field and that how it was the entire 2nd half. Blew me the fuck away

Guess I'm kind of pissed about it, thankfully not like you I'd have to break something. But I did want them to win. They should have, would have, could have.

Bummer. Oh well, I'll double dog guarantee Indy to lose next game.
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

UtahRatt wrote:Reid stuck to the same game plan and didn't adjust.
That and his piss-poor time mngmnt are his calling cards.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

UtahRatt wrote:
Peterbilt wrote:Well, I told you that they had to get to Luck (they didn't) and that the Chiefs secondary was shit (it is). I stupidly thought when they were up by 28 in the 3rd that they had the game in hand. Not to mention like half the team ended up out of the game injured by the time it was over.

And I said it would take a choke, the most incredible choke I've ever witnessed. I refuse to call it a win.

For Indy its like fucking the ugly chick in high school. You wont admit to it let alone brag about it. I feel dirty for even watching.
It was a choke of epic proportions.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

UtahRatt wrote:

It's more like licking Kim's asshole. A huge win for P13's sex life but at what expense?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:

Did you lose money on the game? Why the hate for the Colts? Greg has been gone for months .
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Right, so this means there's finally no more tediously dull NFC East debates here for the rest of the season, right?
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

johnk5150 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Did you lose money on the game? Why the hate for the Colts? Greg has been gone for months .
Fuck the Colts. Fuck them and their steel-reinforced turf that knocked out all the Chiefs players today. Fuck Jim Harbaugh, fuck Peyton Manning, fuck Andrew Luck, fuck 'em all. And a big FUCK YOU to the shitty ass Bears and their Jeff George clone fucking no win having QB who didn't even make the fucking playoffs. So shut the fuck up.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

It's official. Marvin Lewis can't win a playoff game. EVER.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

And another thing...everyone that keeps bitching about how warm-weather teams can't play in the cold...well...I think you got your ass handed to you this weekend, huh?
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

DaveB wrote:And another thing...everyone that keeps bitching about how warm-weather teams can't play in the cold...well...I think you got your ass handed to you this weekend, huh?
"...another thing..."??
Where the fuck did you come from all of a sudden? :lol:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
DaveB wrote:And another thing...everyone that keeps bitching about how warm-weather teams can't play in the cold...well...I think you got your ass handed to you this weekend, huh?
"...another thing..."??

Way to stick you neck out there...After all the games are over.

Not sure many people brought it up?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bears sign Jay Cutlerfluck to seven-year contract extension! He is expected to earn in the range of $18 million-$20 million per season.

HAHAHAHAHA! 7 years at 18 to 20 MILLION per season for Jay Cutlerfuck? It also includes at least $50 million in guaranteed money!
Jay and ROMO are quietly laughing all the way to the bank.

Jay Cutler has been picked off 75 times since joining the Bears in 2009. Only Mark Sanchez and Ryan Fitzpatrick have thrown interceptions on a higher percentage of passes than Cutler's 3.6 during that span. :lol:

The Denver Bronco trash still flutters around the league, even helping the Cowboy's choke outta the playoffs. We should send Denver a thank you card.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

johnk5150 wrote:Did you lose money on the game? Why the hate for the Colts? Greg has been gone for months .
"it's funny I was going to bring up George as well"

Fuck the Colt's for not being in Baltimore, fuck Jeff George, Peyton and fuck Luck. I absolutely hate Andrew Luck.
There was a time I really liked the Colt's and some of their players but I've grown to hate them over the years and it quietly started when they moved. As for today and the future, the team sucks. They're not that good, I have no faith in them, they're in the playoffs for being 6-0 in a weak division and they slipped by a few good teams early in transition and they was handed a win this week in KC.
Their win vs KC was fucking ugly and just like I said every station and report I've seen is all about Luck.

They awesomeness turnaround is if Indy beats Denver but that can't and wont happen.
All the AFC teams are weak except for Denver and New England isn't good enough to beat the Donkey's with Brady alone.

I'll say this, if Indy or anyone beats Denver, I'll buy a jersey from that winning team and I'll have you fuckers pick out the player.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote: Jay Cutler has been picked off 75 times since joining the Bears in 2009. Only Mark Sanchez and Ryan Fitzpatrick have thrown interceptions on a higher percentage of passes than Cutler's 3.6 during that span. :lol:
Oh yea well at least he's never had a butt fumble! :mrgreen:

Seriously though let's play "Pick Your Poison" in one corner you've got Jay Cutler's fucked-up contract and in the other you have the head shaking hilariously funny Tony Romo's contract.

Which one do you pick??? When it comes to being a oh no he didn't just do that type of QB Romo has no peers.

For the foreseeable future you might want to consult with Dallas fans johnk5150 to see how they put up with disappointing NFL seasons. :lol:
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

I don't think the Colts will beat Denver but I think they are gonna shock a lot of people when they put down the Patriots. I'm not a big fan of Manning other than I respect what he has accomplished, or the Colts but this is Manning's year.
scarred but smarter
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:Bears sign Jay Cutlerfluck to seven-year contract extension! He is expected to earn in the range of $18 million-$20 million per season.

HAHAHAHAHA! 7 years at 18 to 20 MILLION per season for Jay Cutlerfuck? It also includes at least $50 million in guaranteed money!
Jay and ROMO are quietly laughing all the way to the bank.

Jay Cutler has been picked off 75 times since joining the Bears in 2009. Only Mark Sanchez and Ryan Fitzpatrick have thrown interceptions on a higher percentage of passes than Cutler's 3.6 during that span. :lol:

The Denver Bronco trash still flutters around the league, even helping the Cowboy's choke outta the playoffs. We should send Denver a thank you card.
Cutler had his best season this year. He will improve with another year under Trestman. The Bears needs - a safety not named Conte.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

UtahRatt wrote:
John Simon Ritchie wrote:
"...another thing..."??

Way to stick you neck out there...After all the games are over.

Not sure many people brought it up?
I was just being a smart ass. No one brought it up that I know of. But it is something that has always raked my nerves. When I say "everyone keeps bitching", I just mean that the topic gets ran into the ground during playoffs. "OH NO! Can the 49ers go into GB and survive the cold?" That sort of thing. It's as if the Saints play every game in the Superdome. Or the Dolphins never travel out of south Florida. But it's just part of the game that the "experts" play to predict the outcomes.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

sin wrote:I don't think the Colts will beat Denver but I think they are gonna shock a lot of people when they put down the Patriots.
I dunno. I think the Patriots handle the Colts at home. I mean, who the fuck knows what can happen on game day, but I saw the Colts' defense allow itself to be shredded by Alex Smith (!) and the Chief's run game, even without Jamal Charles, for a good chunk of that game. The Pats offense can put a whole lot more pressure on that Colts defense than the Chiefs - they can run it and throw it well. And the Pats are a much better coached team -- I don't see them allowing that kind of huge deep pass to Hilton in the ending moments.

But I can also see Luck shredding the Pats defense, depending on who plays. Any good team can shit the bed on a given day -- as the Bengals show us year after year.

(For the record, my predictions sucked. I picked the Bengals, the Eagles, Chiefs, and San Francisco. A stellar 1-3.)
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:It has to be done. SRY..... :lol:

Peterbilt wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I discounted that whole "cold weather" thing the day after Tampa came into Philly in January and annihilated an Eagles team that was supposed to be superbowl bound. Anyone can win anywhere, especially a guy like Drew Brees. The Saints were mediocre but they were good enough to win and that's all that counts.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
WTF

Post by WTF »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:The Saints were mediocre but they were good enough to win and that's all that counts.
I like the way that Khiry Robinson runs the ball.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Everyone on ESPN radio today seems to think that the 49ers are the team most likely to win the SB. What did everyone see from them yesterday that makes them think they're the favorite?