The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:No reason for you to be laughing, unless Nitt Grill is playing with your ballbag again while you type :lol:
Go ahead, please explain what is so funny about playing a 1st place schedule.
Machado wrote:You can attempt to devalue a 1st place schedule all you want. You, Gritt, you sound dumb anytime you post on Sludge. At least you are consistent.
UtahRatt wrote:Oakland - They Play 7 playoff teams, almost half of their schedule is vs playoffs teams from last year. Including 4 games vs the divisions 9/7 teams. That's 11 games vs playoff teams or 9/7 teams.

Compare that to the Cowboys weak ass FIRST PLACE SCHEDULE. Where they have 3 Playoff teams and a division with no competition.

Do you get it now dumbass?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&hilit=1st+P ... tart=10020

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

So the reason Dallas sucks this year is because of two games! Seattle who they beat last year and a Green Bay team that got beat by the Lions and the Bears! Those first place schedules are very unfair!
scarred but smarter
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

sin wrote:So the reason Dallas sucks this year is because of two games! Seattle who they beat last year and a Green Bay team that got beat by the Lions and the Bears! Those first place schedules are very unfair!
And everyone was beating Seattle the first half of the season until they finally got dialed in went on this 5 game win streak.

The whole board had to explain to Machado what the 1st place schedule meant, it's all there, many posters slapped his face.

Now he acts like Goodell. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Jesus fuck christ..

upon reading the comments of another "cowboys" fan in here. I am so fucking embarrassed to be a fan sometimes..

... Fuckin a.. Talk about just dumbass shit...

For fucks sake find a new damn team..
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

And in typical fashion after being self-owned......He vanishes then after he's cooled off he'll comeback then change the subject and go on a gibberish rant about something else.

Seriously, what does this quote have fuck all to do with anything that was being talked about.
Machado wrote:The 1st place schedule exists. Of course everybody here does know that a 1st place team could turn into last place(Dallas in 2015) the following season.
Then to break it down further....
Machado wrote:you are from Utah and wishing you had a life that was worth two bits(that's 25 cents you mutt).
Stop pretending you are that NFL Analyst that is actually providing content to the viewers. You sound retarded and if Dan Meredith was around, he would kindly ask you to turn out the lights, amigo!
If Mark Sanchez was around he would kindly say you Butt Fumble every time you submit.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Clearly people from Utah don't know football. It's right up there with that "white humor" thing. I know beating up on Matardo is fun, but 5 pages of Dallas talk is a bit much. In the meantime divisions will be clinched this weekend and the slugfest for the wildcard continues. Fuck Dallas and their schedule.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

bane wrote:Clearly people from Utah don't know football. It's right up there with that "white humor" thing. I know beating up on Matardo is fun, but 5 pages of Dallas talk is a bit much. In the meantime divisions will be clinched this weekend and the slugfest for the wildcard continues. Fuck Dallas and their schedule.
Several things that can't be avoided,
Machado never shuts up
Machado never shuts up about Dallas
Machado don't know shit about the game AND...........Machado has the humor of a pet rock.

---------------------------------

Raiders 23 Chargers 20 OT

Hell ya! Raiders get the win with what could be the Final game in Oakland. It was also pegged as Charles Woodson's final home game send off.

The thought of Oakland or even both of these teams playing in LA makes me puke. Give LA the Rams back and call it good.

-------------

I have yet to watch a game this year not on Sunday or Monday. Fuck Thursday Night and Saturday games. Some people are busy or in and out during the week and I always space them off when I'm not.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Charles Woodson is a true class act! Manti Te'o is a punk for that late hit on Woodson in OT when he was out of bounds on that offensive play! Maybe he's still bitter over his fake dead gf?
Te'o a bitch, they had him mic'd up and hearing him be the leader of the Line Backing core made me want to be there on the field and tell him to fuck off. I like the Bolts but Manti Te'o is a cunt.......That fake death hoax should have been enough to put him in a padded cell. Roided out mental freak.

Woodson post game on the field put the reality of it all back into me. Him retiring, the team looking to move back in LA, it fucking sucks. Total flash back to 1982. I don't care if it's like the last round when they moved to LA and instantly won the Super Bowl. I don't like any teams moving around let along my favorite.

Picture being a kid and your Packers moved to Indy.

I still have LA Raider stickers I could use again but I almost want to say fuck off. When they moved to LA is when I became an Atlanta Falcon fan. I supported both but was and will always be sour over them moving to LA.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Woodson is a class act! Watching last Sunday's game vs the Packers was bittersweet as I wished he was still in the Green & Gold but it wasn't to be! He put together one helluva 1st ballot HOF career!

I shudder to think of my Packers ever leaving GB! Yikes....cringe!
Watching the replay of the game now. They asked is he going into Canton as a Raider or a Packer, he said, BOTH! But he wouldn't say who would be the speaker....I'm guessing it's not Darren Sharper!

A total class act, I hated seeing him leave Oakland. I knew he would make a healthy comeback but it was during the senile years of Al Davis. Woodson had a lot of nagging issues then finally a couple injury plagued seasons ended it. After blowing a shoulder then breaking a leg Davis labeled him as damaged goods and that's when the Packers picked him up.
I was ok with the move, I like the Pack. After losing a Super Bowl with the Raiders I was happy he got a ring with the Packers even tho he sat out most of that game. I supported him in Green Bay, he brought a lot to their defense. Set some team records I think....

But to have him finish where he started has been enjoyable as a fan for the last couple years and more so because he still has a full tank. So smart, takes great angles and a head for the ball. Had a great year last season and solid this season. He made two game ending/saving INT's this year.

Watching him pick Peyton off twice in a game this year was a sweet finish since he said out of respect before the game he never had but always wanted to pick off Peyton. Then BANG BANG...Two for one sale.

18 seasons, made the pro-bowl in three different decades. A hell of a career.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Speaking of Sharper.....I don't know how to describe the opening paragraph on Darren Sharpers Wiki, it reads like Ted Bundy's. What a sick bastard he turned out to be. We'll see ya in 9 years but he should be doing life.

Wiki:
Darren Mallory Sharper is a former American football safety and convicted serial rapist who played in the National Football League (NFL) for fourteen seasons.

On March 24, 2015, Sharper received a nine-year sentence in a plea deal for all nine charges against him, in addition to the year he has served already. Sharper was sentenced to 20 years in Louisiana in response to the multiple rapes he committed there. As part of his plea deal when he is eventually released from prison, Sharper will have to be tracked by California officials with a GPS, have to undergo sex offender treatment, will be prohibited from drinking alcohol or going to bars or liquor stores, be banned from sex shops and Internet dating, have to seek approval before traveling more than 50 miles from his home or spending a night away, and......
will be forced to take "penile plethysmograph" tests in Arizona, during which a sensor will be attached to his penis to gauge his arousal level as sexual images are shown to him.

WHAT THE FUCK? :shock:
I'm going to find a way to use the words "penile plethysmograph" every week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Sharper
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

[/quote]

I have yet to watch a game this year not on Sunday or Monday. Fuck Thursday Night and Saturday games. Some people are busy or in and out during the week and I always space them off when I'm not.[/quote]

I disagree, I worked a lot of hours this football season and I could barely keep up with all the Lions games let alone watch Seattle as often as I would like or keep up with anyone else. I am loving the chance to finally get to watch four days week of football over the lay off. Even if I think these "Thursday night football" games on Saturday are an attempt to see how much more football they can get us to watch during the week.

I don't see what the hell is so great about Oakland after only having watched this game and the one against the Lions?
I will be cheering for Kellen Moore this Sunday.
Washington on Saturday partly because of the Kirk Cousins underdog story and partly because I am enjoying watching this years Eagles collapse.
scarred but smarter
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:The Cowboys season is OVER as they've placed Tony Romo on IR & Dez Bryant is listed as doubtful! SHOCKING! :shock:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... romo-on-ir
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
:lol: :lol: :lol:

looking forward to Utah's 3+ paragraph rant about how Dallas should have made a different decision, etc.
wait for it. to say Utah is long winded is an understatement
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Peyton Manning linked to HGH ring.

Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Peyton Manning linked to HGH ring.

First that scumbag Fogle from Subway and now this :lol:
Never heard of this TV channel but I will be watching via DTV
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Hope you like apples, Matardo.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Hey Machado.

Fuck you.

Dallas = first to worst

Redskins = worst to first

Next week = nobody gives a fuck. It's a preseason game.

How you like them apples?
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

For all of your big talk Matardo, you better be prepared for the shit talking.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the skins to win next week to make it 9-7.

But the fact is - just like the 2015 Dallas cowboys - it's completely irrelevant and just don't fuckin matter.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

They'll win. This team is coming together.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Skins become only the fifth NFL team to win 600 games.

HTTR
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:For all of your big talk Matardo, you better be prepared for the shit talking.
Please remind me what your favorite team is again, Gritt?
I seem to notice you talk a lot of shit here but you certainly don't
stick your neck out and cheer for a team from week 1 though 17.
Says a lot about your character.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Yeah Machado, cause nobody knows gritt is a redskins fan.

Where do you come up with this shit? Even for a cowboys fan you are an embarrassment.

Have fun rooting for a worse draft pick in a meaningless game next week douchebag.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Yeah Machado, cause nobody knows gritt is a redskins fan.

Where do you come up with this shit? Even for a cowboys fan you are an embarrassment.
I knew you 2 shared a brain but now you 2 have taken things to another level, :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBH, I don't read every single post from every single thread. For the most part I know Levi likes The Skins and Kill used to be a Sox fan and is now a Giants fan. Oh wait, I also recall that P13 adored the Colts.
Therefore, TBH, now that I fully understand that Gritt is also a Skins fan, now there are 2 different posters here that I can insult when the Skins next lose a game :lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:For all of your big talk Matardo, you better be prepared for the shit talking.
Whatever, Matardo. If I didn't care so much about this team I wouldn't have had such a big meltdown earlier this season that you took so much joy in talking about.

I have stuck around for all of the down times and there have been a lot of them. Funny thing is that my best friend is a Cowboys fan but I don't talk shit to him because he's an intelligent fan who knows football. You are an idiot who doesn't understand the game and you only know what ESPN tells you.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:
Whatever, Matardo. If I didn't care so much about this team I wouldn't have had such a big meltdown earlier this season that you took so much joy in talking about.

I have stuck around for all of the down times and there have been a lot of them. Funny thing is that my best friend is a Cowboys fan but I don't talk shit to him because he's an intelligent fan who knows football. You are an idiot who doesn't understand the game and you only know what ESPN tells you.
i do get a lot of joy of you jumping on your soapbox and pretending to be superior to anybody here. so you can stick around for the down times, but when i have stated the very same as a Dallas fan, somehow i'm at fault. interesting how that works. there must be a double standard here?

anyway, congrats on winning the east. obviously your team was the best in 2016. i still am looking forward to the week 17 game because whether the game means anything or not, the game will probably be a battle and will only add to the rivalry these 2 teams have shared for decades.
unlike Levi, i am not dismissing this game 8 days before it is played. i see Levi has already dismissed himself from the game, as a means to protect himself against the results.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Just like you dismissed yourself from rational thoughts.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Just like you dismissed yourself from rational thoughts.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:Just like you dismissed yourself from rational thoughts.
How does it feel having the ban hammer hanging over your head?
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

I never cared about going undefeated, but man, the Panthers looked like shit today (and the 2nd half of last week).

Arizona and Seattle must be licking their chops.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: unlike Levi, i am not dismissing this game 8 days before it is played. i see Levi has already dismissed himself from the game, as a means to protect himself against the results.
Machado, I don't understand this angle.

Look bro...the game is absolutely meaningless. If the Skins have anybody banged up, they'll rest them. If the Redskins win, it means nothing. If they lose, it means nothing.

And the 4-11 cowboys?

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure winning an absolutely meaningless game to go 5-11 will really bring Cowboys fans a lot of joy.

It is what it is man. When there are no stakes - absolutely nothing to play for for either team - a game has no meaning and is of no interest. I don't make the rules, that's just how it is. I hope the Redskins rest anybody who is even slightly questionable, and are ready to give it their best shot vs. the Hawks, Packers, or Vikings. In the playoffs.

Because the playoffs actually mean something.

In other news...

Nice work Jets! That's awesome. They are in good shape to make the playoffs. The Patriots aren't looking so hot, so many injuries. And that coin toss!!!

:lol: :lol: