The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: unlike Levi, i am not dismissing this game 8 days before it is played. i see Levi has already dismissed himself from the game, as a means to protect himself against the results.
Machado, I don't understand this angle.

Look bro...the game is absolutely meaningless. If the Skins have anybody banged up, they'll rest them. If the Redskins win, it means nothing. If they lose, it means nothing.

And the 4-11 cowboys?

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure winning an absolutely meaningless game to go 5-11 will really bring Cowboys fans a lot of joy.

It is what it is man. When there are no stakes - absolutely nothing to play for for either team - a game has no meaning and is of no interest. I don't make the rules, that's just how it is. I hope the Redskins rest anybody who is even slightly questionable, and are ready to give it their best shot vs. the Hawks, Packers, or Vikings. In the playoffs.

Because the playoffs actually mean something.

In other news...

Nice work Jets! That's awesome. They are in good shape to make the playoffs. The Patriots aren't looking so hot, so many injuries. And that coin toss!!!

:lol: :lol:
The good news is,I had the under on the Dallas game today.

Levi-You can go on and on and on and on about how the game means nothing next week, but we both know that sweeping your bitter rival is always something to brag about. Even if the bragging lasts one week.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

You STILL haven't weighed in on "those apples."

Do you like them? Do you have any comments on anything about them?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

He hasn't mentioned the apples or his thoughts on the ban hammer hanging over his head.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Watched a little of the Cowboys/Bills game. 3rd qtr, Dallas had a good drive going. Moore throws to some WR, bounces of his arms, chest, face, whatever, right into the Bills defender's hand.

Turned it off. I don't ever turn off games, but, this just sums up how the Dallas season has gone. I had better things to do. So fuck it.

I still hope Dallas wins their last game. Regardless if doesn't mean shit to some. It's still the fucking Redskins, so fuck that. Means something to me because of history of the two teams, so fuck em..
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Somebody please pinch me right now. Did my Falcons really just end the Panthers' undefeated streak today?!? Un-fucking-believable!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Well at least you'll have a chance to get some revenge on Colt McCoy for last season.

I highly doubt Kirk cousins, Desean Jaclson, and other skins starters see the field next weekend.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Watched a little of the Cowboys/Bills game. 3rd qtr, Dallas had a good drive going. Moore throws to some WR, bounces of his arms, chest, face, whatever, right into the Bills defender's hand.

Turned it off. I don't ever turn off games, but, this just sums up how the Dallas season has gone. I had better things to do. So fuck it.

I still hope Dallas wins their last game. Regardless if doesn't mean shit to some. It's still the fucking Redskins, so fuck that. Means something to me because of history of the two teams, so fuck em..
I have the under 42, so I had to watch the entire game. Figured it would be a battle of the FG kickers and bad weather.
The running game was great. McFadden has exceeded expectations. The D played pretty good but Moore was unable to get the ball into the endzone.
Next up are The Skins. Meaningless game in the standings, but worth a lot in this rivalry. Will you be watching? I will. Will Levi be watching or will he get in some reps on the practice squad to prep for the playoffs :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado-

There was a time when you were very eager to discuss produce.

Yet now, you have absolutely nothing to say about them apples.

Why is that?

Enjoy pretending that next weeks meaningless game could possibly add a "chapter to the rivalry." It's a glorified preseason game and the cowboys will lose it anyway.

Redskins have a playoff game to look forward to. A scrimmage against a last place 4 win team is of no concern. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about that aging mess of a team you call he cowboys.

You gotta be worried. The redskins are young and will only get better. They cowboys are finished for the foreseeable future, and whatever dick jones does this offseason for "one more all in romo season" is just gonna make things worse. It could be years before the cowboys are in a position to seriously contend again.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Machado-

There was a time when you were very eager to discuss produce.

Yet now, you have absolutely nothing to say about them apples.

Why is that?

Enjoy pretending that next weeks meaningless game could possibly add a "chapter to the rivalry." It's a glorified preseason game and the cowboys will lose it anyway.

Redskins have a playoff game to look forward to. A scrimmage against a last place 4 win team is of no concern.
Was it a week or two ago when I answered which apples I liked? I believe so. Just use that search function and maybe you'll enjoy one or two of those same apples.

I like your attitude. I actually am enjoying the confidence that is coming from you side of the fence. Keep that up. Your team will need that and a lot more in the next week :)
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Two weeks Machado. Not next week.

That's when the skins will be playing a favored opponent at home in the playoffs.

It won't be easy but I think the skins have a shot. They are playing balls out right now and have been tough at home all season.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Two weeks Machado. Not next week.

That's when the skins will be playing a favored opponent at home in the playoffs.

It won't be easy but I think the skins have a shot. They are playing balls out right now and have been tough at home all season.
Of course they have a shot. Every team has a shot when the playoffs begin. Really does not matter what sport. I just wonder how D. Jackson is going to lose the game for you team sooner or later. He is due for another blunder :lol: or mishap on the field :lol:
Best time of the year to get hot is now. Skins look formidable. Not sure if any team wants to play them at this point.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Nine in a row. I would have liked the margin of victory to have been wider, it's the Browns for Christ's sake, but a win is a win. And that's all the Chiefs have been doing for the last 2 months.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:Somebody please pinch me right now. Did my Falcons really just end the Panthers' undefeated streak today?!? Un-fucking-believable!
I picked Atlanta this week. Nice win a little too late. I don't think it effects the Panthers, I really want to pick them as the favorites but The NFC unpredictable. Either way.....

14-1 ! 14 and ONE!

Speaking of Atlanta......
A Ryan Mallet lead Ravens beating the Steeler's! One of the scary teams left now have to beat the browns and the Bills beat the Jets to make the playoffs...
A lot of choking this weak down the stretch makes things interesting.

Panthers 13 Falcons 20 - 14-1 ! Cam Newton: 'We got our ass kicked today' no dance 4 U!
Steelers 17 Ravens 20 - Ryan Mallet out duels Roethlisberger :lol:
Patriots 20 Jets 26 ------ in OT, Der, hum, we elect to kick!
Rams 23 Hawks 17 ----- holes in both lines but loved sherman getting burned.
Packers 8 Cardinals 38 ---- Rodgers sacked 8 times two fumbles returned for TD's!

Another win for the Chiefs and Skins............

The NFL is upside down, we've reached the changing of the guards. It could be a crap shoot come the playoffs. The NFC has 2 if not 3 clear strong teams.

The Steeler's losing to the Ravens and the Pat's getting beat by the Jets. The RAM's beating the Hawks and the Packers getting bitch slapped by the Cardinals. A lot of question marks after today....It could be a weird year with the Chief's vs Vikings in the Super Bowl as this point. NAAAAA.

I'm still going with the "Pat's vs Hawks" but you can't count out the Panthers or dismiss Arizona. The NFC has a few tough teams and the AFC is going to take some lucky picks and mulling over.

Are the Pat's going to get their WR's back? I seen they was questionable but didn't see if they got in the game. I did see they suffered more injuries today. The Pat's are beat to shit at all position. If they don't get some of these guys back they're not making the SB.

Hawks or Panthers in the NFC. I want the Cardinals.

----------------------

Texans 34 Titans 6 :lol:
Brandon Weeden helps Texans rout Titans wins his second game in two starts. Brandon Weeden scored his first career rushing touchdown and threw for two more as the Houston Texans took a big step toward clinching the AFC South title by routing the hapless Tennessee Titans 34-6 on Sunday.

Brandon Weeden one game away from clinching the division. The Texans scored a season high in points despite starting their fourth different quarterback this season.

Titans - Zach Mettenberger 27/51 234yds 1TD 1INT..........51 Attempts!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote: I have the under 42, so I had to watch the entire game. Figured it would be a battle of the FG kickers and bad weather.
The running game was great. McFadden has exceeded expectations. The D played pretty good but Moore was unable to get the ball into the endzone.
Next up are The Skins. Meaningless game in the standings, but worth a lot in this rivalry. Will you be watching? I will. Will Levi be watching or will he get in some reps on the practice squad to prep for the playoffs :lol:
I spent 20 mins or so trying to find the game streaming online for free (yes, I am a cheap bastard).. "WANTING" to watch the game. The feed I had sucked , buffered every few seconds and froze more than anything. Add that with how the season is going is and I just decided I could get some other shit done that was on tab..

You "had to watch" because of some fucking under 42 shit?..

Way to go there "Cowboys Fan"... lol

And, yes, most definitely I will be watching next week. Anytime the Cowboys can hopefully beat the Skins, I am watching. If nothing less than to hopefully see the Cowboys beat down the Skins. Hahaha.. Will it happen? Probably not, but, one can hope...

Doesn't matter. In three weeks or so , Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home..
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote: I have the under 42, so I had to watch the entire game. Figured it would be a battle of the FG kickers and bad weather.
I spent 20 mins or so trying to find the game streaming online for free (yes, I am a cheap bastard).. "WANTING" to watch the game. The feed I had sucked , buffered every few seconds and froze more than anything. Add that with how the season is going is and I just decided I could get some other shit done that was on tab..

And, yes, most definitely I will be watching next week. Anytime the Cowboys can hopefully beat the Skins, I am watching. If nothing less than to hopefully see the Cowboys beat down the Skins. Hahaha.. Will it happen? Probably not, but, one can hope...

Doesn't matter. In three weeks or so , Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
UtahRatt wrote:

Brandon Weeden helps Texans rout Titans wins his second game in two starts. Brandon Weeden scored his first career rushing touchdown and threw for two more as the Houston Texans took a big step toward clinching the AFC South title by routing the hapless Tennessee Titans 34-6 on Sunday.

Brandon Weeden one game away from clinching the division. The Texans scored a season high in points despite starting their fourth different quarterback this season.

Hahahah... Ratt..

That shit is funny as hell. Possibly what a differense coaching makes? lol... I hope he takes the Texans to a division win.

UGHHH.. Sorry for the double posts.. Maybe a mod can fix it..
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Bludegeon wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Hahahah... Ratt..

That shit is funny as hell. Possibly what a differense coaching makes? lol... I hope he takes the Texans to a division win.
The Texans have started 4 different QBs in each of the past two seasons and still managed to win. Fitzpatrick last year and Hoyer this year have both had career years under Obrien. It remains to be seen how good a head coach he'll ultimately be, but O'brien seems to know how to coach up quarterbacks.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:

Doesn't matter. In three weeks or so , Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home..
Uh oh, Levi is going to hear you and rant for at least 2 paragraphs or so about how the game does not mean anything and the Skins will play the reserves, blah blah blah
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Next week's game doesn't mean anything, and the redskins will be playing reserves.

It's pathetic how excited you cowboys fans are about this week 17 showdown.

If I were the redskins id just waltz into town with the NFC east trophy, bring it to midfield, plant it on the gay ass "Dallas star" and forego the game.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote: Uh oh, Levi is going to hear you and rant for at least 2 paragraphs or so about how the game does not mean anything and the Skins will play the reserves, blah blah blah
It will have as much impact and meaning as wanting to watch the Rams vs Niners game. Dallas has been one of the worst teams in the NFL but every page is full of your spam. Might as well change the thread title to Machado Trolling for Cowboys thread.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:looking forward to Utah's 3+ paragraph rant about how Dallas should have made a different decision, etc.
wait for it. to say Utah is long winded is an understatement
There was nothing Dallas could do with that devastating 1st place schedule. How they won 4 games it's a testament to the heart and devotion they have as a team.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:looking forward to Utah's 3+ paragraph rant about how Dallas should have made a different decision, etc.
wait for it. to say Utah is long winded is an understatement
There was nothing Dallas could do with that devastating 1st place schedule. How they won 4 games it's a testament to the heart and devotion they have as a team.
The difference between you and the rest of the fans here is that we do not mind rooting for a team whether they win or lose. You on the other hand just wait for the results of a game and pile on.
Either taking away from a win or trying to convince anybody with one good eye that said team lost and you knew it would happen.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:Next week's game doesn't mean anything, and the redskins will be playing reserves.

It's pathetic how excited you cowboys fans are about this week 17 showdown.

If I were the redskins id just waltz into town with the NFC east trophy, bring it to midfield, plant it on the gay ass "Dallas star" and forego the game.
It's not pathetic. It's hoping my team beats a team I despise. Plain and simple.

I am not excited about it. I was excited last season, sorry to bring it up. LOL. Just like you weren't excited about the Skins last season.

I am just hoping for a win.

I call bullshit if the roles of the teams were reversed.. Hell, fuck all that.
Just the fact that these two teams are playing, throw everything else out the window. You still would hope that the Skins would beat down on the Cowboys.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:You still would hope that the Skins would beat down on the Cowboys.
Of course. But to pretend ANYTHING could happen in this game that would somehow add to the mystique of the rivalry is ridiculous. It simply isn't an important game, or in fact, a game with any meaning. It's a preseason game. The Skins will be resting their starters and the Cowboys have already given up.

The Skins played the Cowboys in their final game at RFK stadium. Skins were 8-7 and done and the Cowboys had already won the division.

It was nice that the Skins won but in the end I didn't give a shit. Skins started the season 7-1 and melted down, and winning our final game at RFK in a meaningless contest against the Boys didn't cheer me up.

Watching the Cowboys lose their first playoff game a week later brought me more joy...I know you'll be rooting for a similar result in two weeks.

I do think the Skins win this weekend. The Cowboys suck ass on a good day and at this point they've completely folded up their tents. I think Colt McCoy can win again at Texas stadium. But -for the 100th time - I really don't care, and deep down neither do you. As far as Machado goes...well considering he has liquid gold for brains maybe this IS a big deal for him. Great. Enjoy your Super Bowl.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

As long as Seattle is in the play offs I will be cheering for them, but I really think it's Arizona's time. I could see Washington pulling off a wildcard victory.

AFC I have no idea. It would be fun to see Cardinals Vs Steelers part II. I got to hand it to Kansas City though I have no idea how they are doing it but they keep getting the job done.
scarred but smarter
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I love seeing Weeden leading the Texans after that sorry ass team he played for... Oh yeah the Browns too I almost forgot he used to play for them.

Next year Jerry can get Romo's backup from Cleveland agin and it'll be totally different.

I know why Matardo is so mad about the Redskins, it reminds him of his home life. Seeing as how he's a beaner and all and the way they live as soon as he gets home he's surrounded by First Cousins everywhere.

And now he gets to watch First Cousins lead the Redskins to the top of the NFC East.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:I love seeing Weeden leading the Texans after that sorry ass team he played for... Oh yeah the Browns too I almost forgot he used to play for them.

Next year Jerry can get Romo's backup from Cleveland agin and it'll be totally different.

I know why Matardo is so mad about the Redskins, it reminds him of his home life. Seeing as how he's a beaner and all and the way they live as soon as he gets home he's surrounded by First Cousins everywhere.

And now he gets to watch First Cousins lead the Redskins to the top of the NFC East.
WTF are you mumbling about?
Redskins, beaners and 1st cousins. Somewhere there is a joke but I'm afraid you missed the mark. LO SIENTO!

To be serious for a minute, drafting that LB from Notre Dame might be a good pick early in the 1st round for Jerry Jones and company. IMO, no QB in the 2016 draft is worth picking up early in the 1st round. My philosophy is the overwhelming majority of college QB's are not worth an early 1st round pick.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I love seeing Weeden leading the Texans after that sorry ass team he played for... Oh yeah the Browns too I almost forgot he used to play for them.

WTF are you mumbling about?
Redskins, beaners and 1st cousins. Somewhere there is a joke but I'm afraid you missed the mark. LO SIENTO!

To be serious for a minute, drafting that LB from Notre Dame might be a good pick early in the 1st round for Jerry Jones and company. IMO, no QB in the 2016 draft is worth picking up early in the 1st round. My philosophy is the overwhelming majority of college QB's are not worth an early 1st round pick.
I got the joke and it was pretty damn funny.

Hey Matardo, why haven't you commented on the mod threatening to ban you?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:I got the joke and it was pretty damn funny.

Hey Matardo, why haven't you commented on the mod threatening to ban you?
I voted yes because he loses more arguments then he loses. Sounds like a miserable troll who lives in the sticks. His only use is too be kicked around like a football and his only defense is being stupid while playing, stupid. He's P13 with his Poison being the Cowboys and Bret Michaels his Tony Romo with nothing to add but spam.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

How shitty are the fuckin' Cowboys?

Brandon Weedon of all people is landing some blows

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Obviously a lot of guys here got my back,” Weeden said. “Nate Washington said some really nice things after last week’s win, which I really appreciated. Everybody here has got my back. They understand how the league works. I think they were just as shocked as I was with some of the things that maybe Jerry or whoever was saying. It was kind of one of those things. But everybody here has my back. When it’s all said and done, that’s really all that matters.”

Weeden indicated that he’ll be glad to stick it to Jones.

“I mean yeah, absolutely. That’d be sweet. We get to play extra football and he’ll be watching on his couch. That’s what it’s all about. We’re playing for something,” Weeden said.

And that’s how far the Cowboys have fallen this season. They’re getting trash talk from Brandon Weeden, of all people, and there’s really nothing they can say in response.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:How shitty are the fuckin' Cowboys?

Brandon Weedon of all people is landing some blows

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Obviously a lot of guys here got my back,” Weeden said. “Nate Washington said some really nice things after last week’s win, which I really appreciated. Everybody here has got my back. They understand how the league works. I think they were just as shocked as I was with some of the things that maybe Jerry or whoever was saying. It was kind of one of those things. But everybody here has my back. When it’s all said and done, that’s really all that matters.”

Weeden indicated that he’ll be glad to stick it to Jones.

“I mean yeah, absolutely. That’d be sweet. We get to play extra football and he’ll be watching on his couch. That’s what it’s all about. We’re playing for something,” Weeden said.

And that’s how far the Cowboys have fallen this season. They’re getting trash talk from Brandon Weeden, of all people, and there’s really nothing they can say in response.
Ouch.. Damn. Well, he has earned the right to say that stuff. Maybe just a bad fit in Dallas I suppose. Or, the coaching is real bad in Dallas.. I'm going with that. For years the coaching and hunger of players has been lacking.