The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote:^
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Matt Ryan will never be a SB QB.
Well, I can dream, can't I?!? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:I would say you and Matardo could be jersey buddies but we all know he's too cheap to buy one.
How many jerseys do you own? After your NAMLBA fees, there might not be much left in the pot for discretionary spending
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:I would say you and Matardo could be jersey buddies but we all know he's too cheap to buy one.
How many jerseys do you own? After your NAMLBA fees, there might not be much left in the pot for discretionary spending
What in the fuck is NAMLBA?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

GO BRONCOS.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Ryan Leaf weighs in on Johnny Manziel drama..... :shock: :lol: :shock:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/ ... e-a-mirror

When Ryan Leaf is giving you advice you're pretty much fucked and headed to Dallas.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

UtahRatt wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Ryan Leaf weighs in on Johnny Manziel drama..... :shock: :lol: :shock:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/ ... e-a-mirror

When Ryan Leaf is giving you advice you're pretty much fucked and headed to Dallas.
:lol:

I watched that interview. He also added "what Johnny might need is a change of scenery now that they don't like him in Cleveland. Uh...that didn't really help me...but...uh..."
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

eddie lee roth wrote:Unless the Panthers are your team I think the majority of football fans would like to see the fairy tale type ending for Manning and see him ride off into the sunset ala just like his boss Elway did.
Not a Panthers fan and although I like to tear down Manning when the opportunity arises, I don't hate him. The only reason I don't want him to win is if he does, all the "He's the greatest evaaaa111" bullshit will start up again. Sorry, it's your entire career, not just regular season stats.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Anybody else watching the NFL Honors award show?

For those that don't know the show is sort of like the Oscars except black people get nominated.

You ought to see the audience there's enough black people to make a Tarzan movie.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Pretty solid hall of fame class this year. The only one I completely disagree with is Dungy.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Gritt wrote:Pretty solid hall of fame class this year. The only one I completely disagree with is Dungy.
Couldn't agree more. Not sure why he got the nod.
Glad that Stabler finally got in though, and Kevin Greene
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Gritt wrote:Pretty solid hall of fame class this year. The only one I completely disagree with is Dungy.
Couldn't agree more. Not sure why he got the nod.
Glad that Stabler finally got in though, and Kevin Greene

I want to say I'm glad about Stabler but really it's kind of insulting. He's going in the HOF class with Brett Favre. Brett Farve and Ken Stabler HOF class of 2016! Stabler ended 30 fucking years ago and they wait till he dies to put him in. FUCK OFF, he should have been put in the 90's. All because his off the field stuff.

And Dungy? With as many great players still waiting? HOF Coaches Affirmative Action.

Crazy Levi wrote:I watched that interview. He also added "what Johnny might need is a change of scenery now that they don't like him in Cleveland. Uh...that didn't really help me...but...uh..."
:lol:

Ya he tried Vegas, that scenery didn't seem to help.

Manziel's father worried QB won't 'live to see his 24th birthday'

Manziel refused rehab twice in past week.

Agent drops Manziel in wake of latest incident. Johnny Manziel's agent released a statement Friday saying he is cutting ties with the Browns quarterback after his latest incident.

Police investigate domestic violence claim against Johnny Manziel....Dallas police announced Friday night they are launching a criminal investigation into a domestic violence assault complaint filed against Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel.
The move comes a day after police said they had closed an investigation into allegations that Manziel had hit his ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley.

-------------------------

Then I see this stupid clip about how they practically make it sound like it's the Browns and others at fault. They should have done more to help him off the field! They didn't support him, he was always in the wings of McCown. It seems the people around him enabled him, they didn't discipline him! :lol:

Discipline Johnny Money? He's an over privileged spoon feed man baby. How do you discipline him? Dad should have gave him the belt.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14723 ... and-browns

The following video is worse....Deion Sanders wants Jerry Jones to help Johnny! What Jerry needs to do is fly out there and help out this man and get him on the team!

Johnny needs to go out to a construction site or on a production line and work for $10.00 an hour like hundreds of thousands in this country and beat some normal human in him. ESPN and these news reports feeling sorry for Johnny Money like it's a tragedy!
Fuck off, try living in the real world, try paying your way through college and see how tough it is. Manziel had life handed to him on a platter. This is why I don't feel sorry for Pro players, they have the world handed to them. Get the best treatment in the world......Fuck off. Best job in the world.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Panthers - 31

Broncos - 10

I don't see this as a close game. It's over for Manning he's just not the same and he will be exposed tonight.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:Panthers - 31

Broncos - 10

I don't see this as a close game. It's over for Manning he's just not the same and he will be exposed tonight.
I'm thinking the same. Broncos never had a close Super Bowl loss and won't start tonight.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Also predicted Panthers by 21.
35-14
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Go Panthers!!!!!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Panthers 24
Broncos 13
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Gritt wrote:Panthers 24
Broncos 13
That's about what I think.

Panthers by 14, 27 - 13.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

I took the under/44.

Panthers for the win
27-14

Weather will be fantastic at kick off. Clear skies/sunny and near 70 degress. So much for the El Nino storm that was predicted about 10 days ago.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:I took the under/44.

Panthers for the win
27-14

Weather will be fantastic at kick off. Clear skies/sunny and near 70 degress. So much for the El Nino storm that was predicted about 10 days ago.
I would be absolutely shocked if they went over 44. I think you're safe with that one.

In fact the only see the over is if Carolina scores 44 themselves. There is no situation where I can see the Broncos scoring over 20.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Peyton first half hat trick 3INTs
Brock will lead us to a win in second half
Elway will still vote for Peyton Super Bowl mvp
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm not going to watch the game but let me know how many times the announcers talk about Cam's gay dance.

Nantz - I think he's just a young Afro American man having fun, see look he just gave the ball to another kid, how cute!
Simms - It's this new generation of negro players, we didn't do that as much in my day unless they was on cocaine, he's immature and will probably grow out of it if he don't go to jail first. Tracy, what do you think?
Tracy - I'd fuck him

And if anyone dares to say it's choreographed over coughing after taking a pot hit.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Denver defense is as good as advertised.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

This is the most boring super bowl in recent memory.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Von Miller better be the MVP.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Wow Cam, way to go for the ball, you pussy.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Congrats to Denver. Defense was amazing. Better team won.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Meh, like I said, Falcons weren't in it, Panthers were the only team close/local enough to root for. Some good SB ads, though, I guess. Congrats, Peyton...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Over the course of the season Cam Newton slowly won me over. All of that went away permanently when he jumped back from his fumble that he had a legit chance of recovering. If I were in that situation you would have had to shoot me to keep me from diving in there.

This was one of the ugliest Super Bowls I've seen and to be honest it took everything I had not to change the channel.

The only positive is now I don't have to watch HGH Manning and his Fivehead play anymore. Good riddance, cheater.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Great effort from the Denver D - they went out and got Peyton a lifetime achievement award.

All credit to the Denver organisation too - Pretty impressive how they reworked the team over the last two years.

As for Peyton, I'm pleased for him, but he was carried in this game like few SB winning QBs before him. Time to go out on top.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Shitty Super Bowl. From start to finish.

I hope Eli wins another one.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series