The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by exitflagger »

Glad to see Cam lose. He'll have plenty more shots at it and we can put off his inevitable inescapable media saturation maybe for a little while longer.

I guess SNL is going to have to shit can all the Cam-host skits they probably already had written.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote:Glad to see Cam lose. He'll have plenty more shots at it
Dan Marino thought so too.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ha ha ha Eli looked pissed when camera showed family, you could tell he wanted Cam to win ha ha
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:This is the most boring super bowl in recent memory.
I was wondering if anyone cared who won.

So the Panthers finally faced one of the only good teams in the league and got SPANKED after cruising the seasons weak schedule. I won either way, I hate Denver but I hate Cam "The Showboat" and the 2nd biggest shit talker in the game, Josh Norman. I see Josh racked up 1 tackle and Cam choked up 2 fumbles.

7 sacks!

Glad I missed it. The shit bowl. Good Games.

Worst most boring season ever.
Recording breaking flags full of reviews and all average teams. The JETS was a contender. No more Saints. The Vikings won the North.
The NFC-Least and the AFC-SOUTH both divisions full of teams that couldn't compete in the XFL. Dallas ended up being the worst team in the NFL! And the 49ers second worst? No more Colt's, No more Ravens.

The Chiefs made one hell of a run only to Playoff Fail in typical Reid fashion, does beating the Texans even count? The Steelers and Packers both injury plagued folded in tough playoff games. The Cardinals finally get within a game and pull a Palmer!
No real dominance other then the easy road to the SB Panthers who did the best job in the NFL by winning their games, kind of sucks they couldn't cap it off and give that city a trophy. Just when I finally gave the Panthers respect they get spanked. No Dancing for you.

An odd, strange, off year of football.

So long St. Louis. Hello LA RAMS!

Fuck I wished it was the Pat's, you can deflate a ball but can't kick a FG? Fuck them too. I'm not a Pat's fan but I'd rather seen that match up.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Josh Norman played very well.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Well, we were all wrong. The broncos clearly have one of the best defenses ever, shutting down the panthers and patriots and winning with a QB who was completely washed up.

Peyton rides off into the sunset a happy man. It's gonna take Cam a LONG time to live this down. He was absolutely terrible in every way. Panthers were ass, coached badly played badly. Yeah the game sucked but what do you want, it happens.

I love football, I'll be back next season.

Manning says he "needs time to reflect" before deciding about next season. Is he just being a drama queen or is he fucking serious? He should retire tonight.

Dungy in the HOF is a joke and for once I'll agree with Utah's pussy vagina tampon conspiracy stuff. Certainly it's affirmative action bullshit. And Joe Jacoby needs to be in the HOF. I'm kinda sick of this bullshit, it's been going on for 30 years. There's the Steelers in the 70s, 49ers in the 80s, Cowboys in the 90s and nobody seems to remember the Redskins won three fucking super bowls and had arguably the best team in history in the 1991 team. Fuck these assholes.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Cam walked out of his press conference.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/46 ... Twi/SNMain
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the disrespect the Broncos got, but that's ok, it all worked out in the end. Broncos D ate Cam and the boys for fucking lunch!

WORLD CHAMPS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
Fuck sigs.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the disrespect the Broncos got,
Why can't you believe it?

Their offense was as absolutely terrible as advertised. Are you seriously trying to say the people who said that were in any way wrong?

All week, you heard the Broncos D was great and the Broncos O was not. I didn't see any disrespect. If anything, people overestimated the Panthers offense.

I'm trying to think of a worse offense to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime and I'm drawing a blank. I guess the 2000 Ravens?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Perfect Bronco win,Manning looks like trash on his way out
New Super Bowl records, lowest total yards for Super Bowl win 195, most failed 3rd down conversions in a row

If Brock plays Denver wins 35-10, that's the future!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Dungy in the HOF is a joke and for once I'll agree with Utah's pussy vagina tampon conspiracy stuff. Certainly it's affirmative action bullshit. And Joe Jacoby needs to be in the HOF. I'm kinda sick of this bullshit, it's been going on for 30 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny part my first thought was "you put Dungy in the HOF over someone like Joe Jacoby? Are you kidding?"
But I didn't because I KNEW you would have something to say. You said something anyway.
But it's wrong. Canton is a joke, like the Rock Hall is a fucking joke.
I could list a dozen players that should go in before Dungy if not 20. He should even be a finalist. Affirmative action was half joke, it's all who you know, who likes you, biased political shit. Like all them 90's Dallas players each one "PUT TROY IN SPEECH!".

Oh well this was a bad year of football for me. I was all over the place and lost more interest. The forums will be better next year without me giving a fuck. You guys can change the title back to the NFC EAST Topic and go back to still talking about Dallas in December when they only had like 3 wins. With 4 regular posters.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:Josh Norman played very well.
I'm sure he did facing Peyton's monster 104 net dead arm yards passing. He's still in the top 3 shit talkers in the league.

Average Gain per Passing Play...... 3.7 Has to be another record.

Crazy Levi wrote:

Their offense was as absolutely terrible as advertised. Are you seriously trying to say the people who said that were in any way wrong?

All week, you heard the Broncos D was great and the Broncos O was not. I didn't see any disrespect. If anything, people overestimated the Panthers offense.

I'm trying to think of a worse offense to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime and I'm drawing a blank. I guess the 2000 Ravens?

I mention the same thing about if the Panthers win.....LOL FU HATORS!

Defense wins championships. Didn't see anyone doubt how good their D is, it was more how dead your QB is.

Look at the stats you'd think the Panthers spanked them. Denver 11 first downs to 21. Denver converted ONE 3rd down? 1/17? Total yards under 200?

That's a lot of reason to believe why they wouldn't win. That's scary bad offense. Without Turn Overs, how would the game have turned out?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rorysfan wrote:Cam walked out of his press conference.

Cam is a pussy. He literally flew into the bay area this week like he owned the league and now he walks out of a press conference after the biggest loss of his career. No wonder the critics have been ultra critical of him all these years. The guy has 1 good season and he thinks he's the greatest of all time.
LOL!

Biggest game of his career and he plays his worst game. Oh yeah, nobody saw that coming. F U Cam. Dap on that!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:

Cam is a pussy. He literally flew into the bay area this week like he owned the league and now he walks out of a press conference after the biggest loss of his career. No wonder the critics have been ultra critical of him all these years. The guy has 1 good season and he thinks he's the greatest of all time.
LOL!

Biggest game of his career and he plays his worst game. Oh yeah, nobody saw that coming. F U Cam. Dap on that!

America was afraid of what he might say.

*edit

In the shit talkers poll, on the Panthers it came down to Cam and Josh head to head with the shit talking award going to Norman by a nose.

Shit talkers without class never have anything to say after a loss. After pulling the RACE CARD that's a real classy move Cam to walk out. Good sport, show some respect, nothing but class.

Dappa Dappa Doo!
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:

LOL!

America was afraid of what he might say.[/quote
Panthers still have no idea what him them. I lost count how many of their players were crying like babies on the sidelines.
Memo to players on Carolina: Just showing up for the big game does not mean you are going to win. If you are going to show a HUGE personality during the regular season while winning, show some class and respect by having the same attitude after losing the biggest game of the season.
Cam and his fucking hoodie. When was the last time he was not dressed sharp during a postgame press conference?
F U Cam. Enjoy that BIG L!!!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Machado wrote:Dap on that!
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Crazy Levi wrote:

Doesn't fucking matter. All that matters is the W. Defense. Wins. Championships. Von Miller was a one man wrecking crew. SB MVP >>>>> NFL MVP.
All these people picked Carolina to win, some said it would be a blowout. Did they forget about the defense?! That's the disrespect I'm talking about.

I'm buzzed, I'm happy, I'm exhausted, but it's #TeamNoSleep again tonight. WOOOO!
Fuck sigs.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bill Romanowski @Bill Romanowski
You will never last in the NFL with that attitude. The world doesn't revolve around you, boy! #CamNewton

Denver still sucks Tawnyyyy! Good win, congrats.

They got lucky with Peyton......Starting next season I look forward too the good old of Denver days going through the likes of. Kyle Orton, Jay Cutlerfuck, Tim Teabow, Brock Osweiler, Brian Griese, Gary Kubiak, Jake Plummer, Brady Quinn, Gus Frerotte, Tommy Maddox, Shawn Moore........

That was an absolutely hideous Super Bowl
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/super-b ... on-manning

The only thing sloppier than the turf at Levi’s Stadium was the play of the game in Super Bowl 50.

Dropped passes. Fumbles. Interceptions. Missed blocks and missed tackles. Bad calls from the officials. It was all there in a Super Bowl which had its most memorable moment before the opening kickoff, when Lady Gaga sang a particularly rousing version of the national anthem.

It was all downhill from there.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Anyone see the picture of Panther's LB Thomas Davis broken arm, that he played with? Mad prop's. And he's not even wearing a bandana!

Looking at the stats he was also their second leading tackler 5-2

Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis broke his arm in the NFC Championship and, to the disbelief of everyone watching, promised he would make it to the Super Bowl.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/thomas- ... -instagram

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:Well, we were all wrong.
Not all of us...

I picked the Broncos.

Because, fuck Cam "no heart" Newton. He is the only reason I am glad the Panthers lost. Little fuckin baby..

Happy that Ware got a chance and a Super bowl win. Miller was outstanding..
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

what a fucking borefest.
I have to give props to that fucking Broncos defense.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

My thoughts on the game:

Atta boys to DeMarcus Ware.

Fuck Peyton Manning.

Fuck the Panthers.

Cam Newton is a bitch.

Oh, and I laughed my ass off when Steve Smith said Mike Shula was a "creative play caller" during the pre-game. Motherfucker must have never seen any of Shula's Bama games... Darby up the middle on 1st, Darby up the middle on 2nd, drop back pass on 3rd, punt.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

I happy to be dead wrong about the score. Fuck Cam Newton.

The antithesis to his lack of class yesterday was this:

Goodbye, you Skittle-eating motherfucker of a monster. We'll miss ya.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Because, fuck Cam "no heart" Newton. He is the only reason I am glad the Panthers lost. Little fuckin baby..
You're racist!
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

You thought Marshawn Lynch's tweet was classy? I consider it attention whoring. You want to talk about Seattle in a good light then we can talk about how Cam Newton took a giant step in eliminating the comparisons between himself and Russell Wilson. Wilson has proven he can knows how to lose with dignity and respect.
scarred but smarter
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I love how before the game if you didn't like Cam Newton you had racist tendencies. But now after the game he acts like a pouty little bitch and suddenly everybody's on the same page.

He is a gloating winner and a sore loser and it has absolutely zero to do with the color of his skin. So can we get over that shit already?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think the results of yesterday's game are pretty sad when you think about it.

It must be killing lil pp not to be in here gloating on and on and on about Peyton Manning.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

exitflagger wrote:I love how before the game if you didn't like Cam Newton you had racist tendencies. But now after the game he acts like a pouty little bitch and suddenly everybody's on the same page.

He is a gloating winner and a sore loser and it has absolutely zero to do with the color of his skin. So can we get over that shit already?
Thank you.

Also, try saying that if you're a Bama fan.

The number of butt hurt Auburn fans I've encountered today has been ridiculous.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

I don't understand why they had to abbreviate the name of the stadium.
Why not use the full name. That doesn't make any sense.

Levi Stadium
or
Crazy Levi Stadium.
What's the big friggin' difference?