The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Sarcasm you say? I see you're just like Trump. Nobody likes a self hating wetback Matardo. :lol:
I am nothing like Trump

1) I have a full head of hair
2) I love Mexicans
3) I am voting for Hilary

VIVA LA RAZA!!!
BROWN POWER!!!
Ha ha got ya!
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

This is the year The Red Rifle shakes the 1st round blues and takes The Bengals all the way!

WHODEY!

Fuck the Steelers.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Are you sure about that. Last I checked Marvin Lewis is still the head coach and you still have that idiot on defense that fucked you guys over last year.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Sarcasm you say? I see you're just like Trump. Nobody likes a self hating wetback Matardo. :lol:
I am nothing like Trump
#SaysWho
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dez Bryant calls 'Madden NFL 17' rating an 'insult' :lol:
The Cowboys wide receiver has a rating of 90 out of 100 on the new Madden NFL 17 that put him among the top receivers in the game. Bryant was rated at 96 last year.

"It is what it is," Bryant said "We're just going to see what happens. Like I told Madden, they put me at 90, I'm not worried about that. That rating going to shoot up real quick, you best believe that."

Wide receivers that rank above Bryant include Antonio Brown (97), Julio Jones (96), A.J. Green (93), Odell Beckham Jr. (93), DeAndre Hopkins (93), Larry Fitzgerald (91) and Alshon Jeffery (91)

Bryant went on in a playful manner...."I play Madden, I f----- love Madden," he said. "They would do me like that? Oh my God. That is an insult, like why would you do that to me? How much I love y'all. Like what? Not John Madden, because I love him. It's the developers." Damn developers.

Pssssst!
Maybe Bryant will finish more then 9 games and put up more than 401yds and 3TD this season!

------------------------

Three NFL players have agreed to meet NFL investigators regarding performance-enhancing drug allegations stemming from a December report by Al Jazeera America.
Harrison, Peppers and Matthews will acquiesce to NFL demands that the active players named in the report meet with investigators.
The NFL previously cleared recently retired quarterback Peyton Manning, also named in the report. Free-agent linebacker Mike Neal was the fourth active player named in the documentary.

James Harrison stated "I just agreed to it ... so they can get their little 23 seconds or whatever," "They don't have credible evidence. Period. End of discussion."

Harrison reiterated his stance after Thursday's game between the Steelers and Eagles.

"I never took a PED in my life and never failed a drug test. You know, simple," Harrison said. "Whatever evidence they think they may have or reason for questioning me ... I really don't know.
"I wouldn't have a problem with it being filmed, you know, live," Harrison continued. "Just to, you know, make sure there's no questions of what's going on. ... I can't see why we can't have the media there and do a live interview to ask them questions, and I can answer them and you all can see what evidence they got -- or don't have."
-------
I hope Rodger Goodell will show up and answer questions why he thinks this is necessary and credible, or is he just doing it throw around his power as KING GOODELL.

Donald Watkins ·
There doesn't have to be any evidence or a standard at all! It's whatever the heck Rodger Goodell says it is. Goodell could say they're suspended because it "sounds fishy."

---------------------------

How about Eagles kicker Caleb Sturgis suffering a concussion during warm-ups after punter Donnie Jones knocked him the fuck out from 50+ yards? I'd love to see that video, FORE!!!!!!

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
WTF

Post by WTF »

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That's a damn shame. I remember that 30 for 30 on ESPN they did on him and he seemed to finally have his shit together I guess not. And to hell with calling him Todd Marijuana-Vich to be looking like that he's got to be doing a whole lot of meth also.
WTF

Post by WTF »

eddie lee roth wrote:
That's a damn shame. I remember that 30 for 30 on ESPN they did on him and he seemed to finally have his shit together I guess not. And to hell with calling him Todd Marijuana-Vich to be looking like that he's got to be doing a whole lot of meth also.
Completely meth. I never really feel bad for athletes that fuck up, but if there was ever a father of a semi-famous person that deserves to be beaten, it's Marv Marinovich. Yeah, I know there are others, like Adrian Peterson, etc. But Marv made this kid's life almost impossible to live like a "normal" person.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bryant out with a concussion...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

If it was the regular season I'd do my happy dance.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:when the #1 QB does not play much, you expect that team to lose many, many games. IMO, last year was a lost season.
You do remember who won the Super Bowl last year?
Denver Broncos? 9 games Peyton, 7 games Brock = WORLD CHAMPS?

2105 playoff teams..........
Houston - Playoffs with 4 QB's. Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett, T.J. Yates AND the critical win by COWBOYS release Brandon Weeden!
Steelers - 10w-6l, 5 games with Vick and Landry Jones, 3w-2l or they wouldn't have made the playoffs "See NYJ"
Cincy - 12w-4l, AJ McCarron had to fill in 2W-1l, won the division.

----------Just a few recent examples
Jets - 2015, 10w-6l with Fitz the backup
Arizona - 2014, 6 games with Palmer, 3QB's, playoffs, 11w-5l a game back tied for the best record in the NFL
Packers - 2013, Rodgers started 9 games and still won the division with Matt Flynn, Scott Tolzien and Seneca Wallace.

Didn't Philly win the division with backup Nick Foles a couple years ago?

-----------------------------------
Just had to give a shout out to the NFL and their TUFF action on drugs and violence. Violence, keep it off the field!

Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus was suspended four games for missing drug tests. On Saturday, he announced his decision to enter a rehab facility.

The NFL spent 10-month to investigate and suspended Giants kicker and wife beater Josh Brown, ONE game. Of course his wife isn't going to testify against her money tree. She told police of 20 other abuse instances but not one was followed up by the attorney's office or the NFL...In return they say neither the police or his wife cooperated with the NFL so Wife Beater Josh Brown gets ONE game for beating up a woman.
The NFL Get Tough On Abuse Policy is in full effect.

For the second straight year in his 3 year career Le'Veon Bell "I didn't know you could get a DUI while stoned" Happened.
2016 - Le'Veon Bell's 4 game suspension reduced from 4 games to 3 games received for failing to appear for a mandatory drug test.
2015 - Le'Veon Bell's DUI and possession charges gets his NFL suspension reduced from 4 games to 3 then from 3 games to 2.........Probation from the courts and 2 games from the NFL for a DUI and possession of 20 grams of Pot.

Good Games NFL, way to crack down.

--------------------------------

Quarterbacks drafted ahead of Russel Wilson in 2012 include Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler and -- (oops) -- Brandon Weeden.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:Bryant out with a concussion...
Does that drop his MADDEN rating from a 90 to a 75?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

UtahRatt wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Bryant out with a concussion...
Does that drop his MADDEN rating from a 90 to a 75?
Are we talking Dez's Madden rating number or Matardo's IQ?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
That's rough and sad. I always pulled for the guy but knew he'd never make it in the NFL or get the gorilla off his back.

As a Raider fan I watched his career from beginning to end and seen that 30/30 but disagree. Just the look in his eyes and the way he talked you knew his brain was beyond repair and he was going to crash n burn. Sports Illustrated did an early story on him, a bit fabricated but his father was a drill Sargent raising a robot not a son. "RoboBack". I think his family was generations of USC grads and his dad wanted a superstar for a son. With the way he was raised it's no wonder Todd went girls gone wild in school outside of his fathers regiment.

He was being trained while still in the womb.

--------------------

Speaking of Raiders 1st RD QB busts to broke......Even though he wont admit it. JaMarcus Russell is a broke ass after eating up $40,000,000..."Dr Evil voice" Forty Millioooon Dollarsssssss!
WTF wrote:Completely meth. I never really feel bad for athletes that fuck up, but if there was ever a father of a semi-famous person that deserves to be beaten, it's Marv Marinovich. Yeah, I know there are others, like Adrian Peterson, etc. But Marv made this kid's life almost impossible to live like a "normal" person.
Agreed......It's a rare but I'd point a finger as his father, he raised him like a lab animal. Some of the shit Marv said was the words of a mad scientist. Todd was a weird kid who got hooked on bad habits due to his upbringing. There's a difference between being a supportive parent and acting like Dr Frankenstein. Not a shocker that Todd turned into a wreck.
Like you mentioned he wasn't a typical kid, wasn't raised normal and was more of an experiment who reminded me of Schwarzenegger in Twins. A science project who later joined Delta Tau Chi in Animal House with his dad being Niedermeyer. "What do you wanna do with your life!"

Similar to the Williams sisters dad but on steroids, parents like them are wacko IMO.

---------------------

Marinovich had lot of touch and threw a sweet pass but didn't have the head or the heart. All that training and he was timid, green and confused on the field as if he needed years of grooming or reprogramming. He was ruined long before he reached the NFL.
I'll always remember him BLOWING back to back games VS The Chiefs, the last game of the season for home field then the next week AT KC. Both close games in what would have been two wins with an average QB was two loses. Todd had like 3TD's his first start then 4ints the next week. Someone should have been fired for starting him, a shitty way to end the season....Half way into next season he was finished. I don't think he was comfortable in his own skin.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
That's rough and sad. I always pulled for the guy but knew he'd never make it in the NFL or get the gorilla off his back.

As a Raider fan I watched his career from beginning to end and seen that 30/30 but disagree. Just the look in his eyes and the way he talked you knew his brain was beyond repair and he was going to crash n burn. Sports Illustrated did an early story on him, a bit fabricated but his father was a drill Sargent raising a robot not a son. "RoboBack". I think his family was generations of USC grads and his dad wanted a superstar for a son. With the way he was raised it's no wonder Todd went girls gone wild in school outside of his fathers regiment.

He was being trained while still in the womb.

--------------------

Speaking of Raiders 1st RD QB busts to broke......Even though he wont admit it. JaMarcus Russell is a broke ass after eating up $40,000,000..."Dr Evil voice" Forty Millioooon Dollarsssssss!
WTF wrote:Completely meth. I never really feel bad for athletes that fuck up, but if there was ever a father of a semi-famous person that deserves to be beaten, it's Marv Marinovich. Yeah, I know there are others, like Adrian Peterson, etc. But Marv made this kid's life almost impossible to live like a "normal" person.
Agreed......It's a rare but I'd point a finger as his father, he raised him like a lab animal. Some of the shit Marv said was the words of a mad scientist. Todd was a weird kid who got hooked on bad habits due to his upbringing. There's a difference between being a supportive parent and acting like Dr Frankenstein. Not a shocker that Todd turned into a wreck.
Like you mentioned he wasn't a typical kid, wasn't raised normal and was more of an experiment who reminded me of Schwarzenegger in Twins. A science project who later joined Delta Tau Chi in Animal House with his dad being Niedermeyer. "What do you wanna do with your life!"

Similar to the Williams sisters dad but on steroids, parents like them are wacko IMO.

---------------------

Marinovich had lot of touch and threw a sweet pass but didn't have the head or the heart. All that training and he was timid, green and confused on the field as if he needed years of grooming or reprogramming. He was ruined long before he reached the NFL.
I'll always remember him BLOWING back to back games VS The Chiefs, the last game of the season for home field then the next week AT KC. Both close games in what would have been two wins with an average QB was two loses. Todd had like 3TD's his first start then 4ints the next week. Someone should have been fired for starting him, a shitty way to end the season....Half way into next season he was finished. I don't think he was comfortable in his own skin.
"Marijuana-Vich"
the kid was ruined as soon as he completed high school. there is video footage of his father, speaking about how he misses his son
now that Todd has enrolled in USC. how Todd is now distant from the dad and the dad is upset about it. the father appears
like a lost puppy without being able to control his son every minute of every day.
of course Todd was going to rebel or party when he enrolled in college. wouldn't you?
Todd is lucky to be alive because he sure did just about everything to kill himself.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Romo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matardo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gritt wrote:Romo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matardo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The old back is already fucking up on him. I love it. Suck on that Cowboy fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The other morning I was listening to ESPN's Mike and Mike radio/TV show and they had a neat thing going on with the listeners having them describe their teams upcoming season in 5 words. One of my favorites was a Bears fan input of "we still have Jay Cutler" that could work for Cowboy fans too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody want to play along here's mine "most dangerous offense out there" at least I hope if everybody can stay concussion free and off the weed already lost one WR all season to the weed and Bell for the first four games stupid idiots. :mrgreen:
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Serves Dallas right by not trying to find a replacement QB to take over for the future when Romo is done.. Idiots..

I don't think Romo lasts the first month this season. Then, it's up to Prescott, who will hopefully play 25% as good as he has been in the preseason. Maybe he can be the "one". Who knows..

Still, looking forward to football. And, well, Romo's dumbass passes.. LOL.. I like Romo, but, he does get a fan very frustrated. Dallas still has done nothing to fix that damn defense...
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: How many games does your boy Romo last before somebody breaks him 3, 4, 5 games? :lol:
Romo is healthy. 100%.

If he does injure himself again and is lost for a significant amount of time, well there goes the season.
Looks like I missed my prediction by about 3, 4, 5 games. :lol: :lol: :lol:

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Dallas still has done nothing to fix that damn defense...
What do ya mean....They spent their 2nd pick on Jaylon Smith!

Who MIGHT be ready.....Next season?

Don't they have like 2 or 3 players on defense who will be sitting out on drug suspensions?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Romeo out with broken bone in back might miss six to ten weeks. :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tony Romo has fractured vertebra in back, might miss 6-10 weeks........ :evil:

-------------------------------------------------

After the game...Tony Romo fine despite leaving with back injury after third play!

ROMO: I feel good about the fact that was probably as tough of a hit I've taken on the back as I've had in the last five years. From that regard, I feel very lucky that it can hold up and I can keep going."

Garret: We don't think there is anything serious."

Me: I want to hear how he feels tomorrow!

---------------------------

If "Dank" can be simply a game manager and not toss pic's the offense should be good at pounding the ball but it's not going to change the Defense that's been their downfall forever. In their division I'd say their still in ok shape except......They're Dallas, they don't have a coach and Jones calls to many shots and probably wont adjust the offense.

It's a tossup.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:Romeo out with broken bone in back might miss six to ten weeks. :lol:
I typed it out and took a phone call before I could hit enter, you win!

Fucking Garret......We found a broken bone and we'll take it day by day! We don't feel like this has anything to do with his other back injuries in the past.....We expect him to be back this year.....

Really? Day by day? Oh so he fractured another part of his beat up back? You're confidant he's coming back and playing this year? It's a little premature for rainbows and unicorns....Romo might want to think about taking up knitting if he keeps this up.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Romeo out with broken bone in back might miss six to ten weeks. :lol:
I typed it out and took a phone call before I could hit enter, you win!

Fucking Garret......We found a broken bone and we'll take it day by day! We don't feel like this has anything to do with his other back injuries in the past.....We expect him to be back this year.....

Really? Day by day? Oh so he fractured another part of his beat up back? You're confidant he's coming back and playing this year? It's a little premature for rainbows and unicorns....Romo might want to think about taking up knitting if he keeps this up.

At some point he's going to have to start thinking about the quality of his life after football.

If you scroll back a few posts you'll see an earlier one of mine that I quoted again that was made in the first part of this month. When I said how long will he last I predicted 3, 4, or 5 games you can see I was just a tad off. I should of said 3, 4, or 5 plays and pre-season plays at that.

The opposing defenses are going to feast on the rookie. It'll be another long shitty season in Cowboy land once again. Rookie QB sorry ass defense oh yeah I'm going to enjoy watching the train wreck of a season they got coming and all the tears that will be flowing.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Since Romo isn't around anymore it's looking like Colin Kaepernick is taking his place as QB I hate the most. Maybe Dallas can trade Romo to the 49ers for Kaepernick.

What a piece of shit this guy is. I can understand why his mama dumped his ass as soon as he was born. I hear he's real stupid too like Matardo stupid. On his 12th birthday his adoptive parents told him the truth that he was an adopted kid. I hear it really hurt him to find out the truth. He cried out to them "you mean I'm always going to be this color" what a lil dummy.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Where is Matardo? We need more of his backup quarterback wisdom like we got last season.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

[*]
eddie lee roth wrote:Since Romo isn't around anymore it's looking like Colin Kaepernick is taking his place as QB I hate the most. Maybe Dallas can trade Romo to the 49ers for Kaepernick.

What a piece of shit this guy is. I can understand why his mama dumped his ass as soon as he was born. I hear he's real stupid too like Matardo stupid. On his 12th birthday his adoptive parents told him the truth that he was an adopted kid. I hear it really hurt him to find out the truth. He cried out to them "you mean I'm always going to be this color" what a lil dummy.
It's all over social media about him not standing for the national anthem. I understand his reasoning and support his right to not, but I don't think it was a smart move.

He says he dd it to bring attention to the injustices faced by black people, etc. The problem with that is he's dumb as shit. So I wouldn't want him as the spokesperson for anything. He can't read defenses, I don't even think he can read a fucking book.

I like Kaepernick sitting though. All 49ers fans do.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

killeverything wrote:[*]
eddie lee roth wrote:Since Romo isn't around anymore it's looking like Colin Kaepernick is taking his place as QB I hate the most. Maybe Dallas can trade Romo to the 49ers for Kaepernick.

It's all over social media about him not standing for the national anthem. I understand his reasoning and support his right to not, but I don't think it was a smart move.

He says he dd it to bring attention to the injustices faced by black people, etc. The problem with that is he's dumb as shit. So I wouldn't want him as the spokesperson for anything. He can't read defenses, I don't even think he can read a fucking book.

I like Kaepernick sitting though. All 49ers fans do.

Yeah he sure is oppressed with his big nfl salary. Im a lifelong 49ers fan and i thought he had potential but hes just dumb as hell. He should worry more about trying to beat out blaine gabbert for the starting qb job

I dont think his teammates like him either. Last season after he got benched it looked like the team played harder for gabbert
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Where is Matardo? We need more of his backup quarterback wisdom like we got last season.
i'm right here. did you think i was going to leave the locker room? don't be stupid, you moron!!!

Romo out with another injury. what else is new. fucking freak of a play. the perfect storm. i'm surprised his back did not break in two on that play.
on paper, it looks like Dallas is much more prepared to play without Romo compared to last season. but that's don't mean anything until the
games begin in two weeks.

by the way, EXHIBITION football is B.S. this is not the 60's or 70's. players don't need the exhibition season to get into shape. the players are in shape 365 days a year.
greed is the only reason why these games are played. the greedy owners, every single one of them, well they need those gate receipts to pad their bank accounts.
charging full price for tickets and parking for games that are meaningless.

anyway, this latest Romo injury will just make this place lively again. because all of you Dallas haters can't stand not talking about them for a week during the season.
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

I guess in this country it is ok to take a stand, except in a case when someone else disagrees with you.
F U and your ideals.
the man can sit if he wants. i don't see how he is disrespecting anybody or the flag. what does that flag stand for these days?
OPPRESSION
White cops killing blacks and minorities
HATE

etc...

Just look at Chicago. Where in July that city had 60+ murders. Oh sure, I guess we should all stand for the national anthem
because the country is doing so well. FUCK THAT!
Did those white cops salute the flag in the morning before they killed another innocent black life? I bet they did. Sure as hell did them zero good.

Give Kap props for having the balls to take a stand. While other athletes who earns tens of millions are afraid to take a stand, afraid
to give an opinion and afraid to say anything controversial.