The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:he won't answer you. he's too busy pretending he has a clue about the NFL.
just watch him insert another foot into his big boca
TROLL ON TROLL ON!
You have nothing to say so you resort to repeating yourself. You downplay the accomplishments of some teams
and refuse to be critical of other teams. Despite the facts being so obvious that criticism is fair and warranted. You would say the sky is blue when 1,000,000 others would tell you the sky was blue!

So I'm going to go have a delicious lunch today.
burger w/feta cheese. bold flavors!
who likes blue cheese? forget about it. fetus is the right choice!

So leave others out of this just because you don't have a mime of your own! When I read and reply to your post I honestly feel dumber having to sink to your level, I just hope that sink don't clog other wise I'll have a clog sink.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
TROLL ON TROLL ON!
You have nothing to say so you resort to repeating yourself. You downplay the accomplishments of some teams
and refuse to be critical of other teams. Despite the facts being so obvious that criticism is fair and warranted. You would say the sky is blue when 1,000,000 others would tell you the sky was blue!

So I'm going to go have a delicious lunch today.
burger w/feta cheese. bold flavors!
who likes blue cheese? forget about it. fetus is the right choice!

So leave others out of this just because you don't have a mime of your own! When I read and reply to your post I honestly feel dumber having to sink to your level, I just hope that sink don't clog other wise I'll have a clog sink.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Like Dallas in the playoffs, those wounds run pretty deep. No, I don't think I'll ever get over Machado Grande.

I maybe melting today but I has a secret, you has the dumb tomorrow.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

These Falcons coaches aren't going to say anything negative just yet but
you know it burns their asses the play calling was so aggressive at a time in the game
when the plays should have been conservative. run, run, run and kick the FG.
The coach is correct, this team did put up ungodly numbers all season. But when it mattered
the most they choked in the biggest game of the season

New Rams OC and former Falcons QB coach Matt LaFleur doesn't think he'll ever get over that Super Bowl loss. "I was grieving for a couple days, there's no doubt about it." On the criticism aimed towards Kyle Shanahan's playcalling: "I don't second-guess anything he did for one second. That's how we played all year long. We were aggressive. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. And that's the way it is. But I think it's funny when people criticize him. We put up ungodly numbers."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Soon to be 34 year old Vince Young hires agent, aims to return to football. He might have been aiming at the NFL but he's gonna have to go through the CFL. Vince and his agent have opened discussions with Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Blame drafting Manziel all you want but when the Brown's cut you after two weeks I think it's time to hang up the cleats. I wonder how hell rank on the Roughriders depth chart.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Reason # 7,889,001 why the Tampa Bay Bucs are perennial losers in the NFL

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston says he made a "poor word choice" in making stereotypical gender comments during a speech at an elementary school on Wednesday.

While speaking to third- through fifth-graders at Melrose Elementary in St. Petersburg, Florida, Winston called on the male students to stand up while directing the female students to stay seated.

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down," Winston said, according to the Tampa Bay Times. "But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now, a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this [in deep voice]. One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men [are] supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to."

Winston later tried to clarify that he was trying to motivate a particular student without singling him out.

"I was making an effort to interact with a young male in the audience who didn't seem to be paying attention, and I didn't want to single him out, so I asked all the boys to stand up," Winston said, according to the newspaper. "During my talk, I used a poor word choice that may have overshadowed that positive message for some."

Winston has worked to rehabilitate his image since his days at Florida State, when he was accused of sexually assaulting a female student in 2012.

He was never charged with a crime in the incident, and the university disciplinary committee found insufficient evidence to charge him with violating the student code. But in December, Winston settled a federal lawsuit filed by the woman.

Florida State also agreed to pay the woman $950,000 in January 2016 to settle a lawsuit she filed against the school for its handling of her Title IX complaint.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Machado wrote:Reason # 7,889,001 why the Tampa Bay Bucs are perennial losers in the NFL

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston says he made a "poor word choice" in making stereotypical gender comments during a speech at an elementary school on Wednesday.

While speaking to third- through fifth-graders at Melrose Elementary in St. Petersburg, Florida, Winston called on the male students to stand up while directing the female students to stay seated.

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down," Winston said, according to the Tampa Bay Times. "But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now, a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this [in deep voice]. One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men [are] supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to."

Winston later tried to clarify that he was trying to motivate a particular student without singling him out.

"I was making an effort to interact with a young male in the audience who didn't seem to be paying attention, and I didn't want to single him out, so I asked all the boys to stand up," Winston said, according to the newspaper. "During my talk, I used a poor word choice that may have overshadowed that positive message for some."

Winston has worked to rehabilitate his image since his days at Florida State, when he was accused of sexually assaulting a female student in 2012.

He was never charged with a crime in the incident, and the university disciplinary committee found insufficient evidence to charge him with violating the student code. But in December, Winston settled a federal lawsuit filed by the woman.

Florida State also agreed to pay the woman $950,000 in January 2016 to settle a lawsuit she filed against the school for its handling of her Title IX complaint.
They're losers because their QB is a moron off the field? Many teams have done OK with dolts under center.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Machado wrote:Reason # 7,889,001 why the Tampa Bay Bucs are perennial losers in the NFL

They're losers because their QB is a moron off the field? Many teams have done OK with dolts under center.
moew like the team continues to be a losing organization because they invest all their money in a player
that truly has no business speaking to kids. this guy is not a role model. why? because he was drafted in the 1st round?
what has he done on and off the field that has earned him the role model appointment?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Uh, OK. Nice hot take! I'm just going to slide on out of this thread.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

MurrayFiend wrote:

:lol:
Machado wrote:What does his personal life have to do with his professional life? Not a damn thing.
LOLZ..........Why is this even news? Watch the video, I see a guy trying to do something good and fumbled his words. He makes Trump look like Mother Teresa. Winston makes Machado look like Kanye West at the VMA's.

Machado: I'm very happy for you Winston but Jerry Jones, Zek, AP and Greg Hardy had one of the best humanitarian attempts of all time!

Winston's done a great job growing up on and off the field so far, I doubt one person here thought he'd still be playing let alone succeeding. So he was trying do something for the community pulls a stupid and gets blasted for it? Fuck look what our President does daily. I hate the Buc's and Winston but this is trivial Media garbage. Winston's clearly not the brightest dude but at least he was trying to do good....Sure beats anything GREG HARDY done but Dallas still signed him.

BTW, how's Zek's abuse investigation turning out? Swept under the rug yet?
Then Machado stands up for AP, a child abuser just because of the constant rumors connecting him possibly to Dallas and bashes a guy who don't have the best speaking skills while doing community work. Has Winston done one wrong thing since being drafted except improve the team?

Reason # 7,889,001 why Cowboys fans never fail to deliver. Not to mention Dallas had to comeback in the 4th with a couple FG's and just about got beat by that perennial loser Tampa Bay Bucs Winston lead team.

--------------------------------Fucking December 19, 2016 And still going---------

Ezekiel Elliott: NFL dragging feet on domestic violence investigation.............
The NFL has dragged its feet to protect its bankable superstar—and super-powered owner—long enough.

Just last week, NFL commissioner and pet rock Roger Goodell announced that the NFL had no definitive timetable for the ongoing domestic violence investigation of Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott:

http://www.gq.com/story/ezekiel-elliott ... t-dragging

If you’re wondering what’s taking so long, you aren’t alone. The NFL has (supposedly) been investigating Elliott since last summer. During that time, the Cowboys have improbably played their way into being a Super Bowl contender, thanks in great part to Elliott, who is now a mortal lock for Offensive Rookie Of The Year. He’s played so well, in fact, that the investigation has been all but forgotten. It’s barely ever discussed on game telecasts, especially when he’s busy jumping into giant Salvation Army kettles. And God knows that daily fantasy players like me could give a shit, not when I've got BIG MONEY riding on Zeke in my weekly money pool. I don’t want my buzz killed.

This gradual wiping of the Elliott allegations from the public consciousness is no accident. Last month, an ESPN reporter saw Cowboys owner and horny 8-year-old Jerry Jones confront the woman in charge of Elliott’s investigation, Lisa Friel, telling her, “Your bread and butter is going to get both of us thrown out on the street.” To Elliott’s great discredit, Jones’ actions suggest that there are things about the case that he would prefer Friel not make public, if he even wants her to discover them at all.

Jerry Jones is the most powerful owner in football. He owns the most valuable franchise in the league, and he was the de facto puppetmaster behind the Rams move to Los Angeles in the offseason. The fact that the Cowboys are a massive ratings draw in an otherwise down season for the NFL only makes him more influential.

http://www.gq.com/story/ezekiel-elliott ... t-dragging
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Jameis Winston------^
Machado wrote:What does his personal life have to do with his professional life? Not a damn thing.
Child abusing, pot smoking going to the courthouse failed piss testing Adrian Peterson----^

Machado wrote:i might not know how to flush a toilet today, but you will still
be stupid tomorrow

MIC DROP!
The Prosecution Rests........If anything Machado should totally relate with saying stupid shit.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Read any good NFL or Player books? I finally got Stabler's book!

After Stabler died I made a post about trying to buy "Snake by Ken Stabler". When they announced his HOF induction I found one for $15 so I put it in the Cart then got sidetracked. An hour later it was "No longer available".....Prices instantly jumped between $80 to $500 across the web in the matter of a hour. Fuck!

So prices jumped up and down for months till one seller listed one up in great shape for $6.50, I snatched it like a free blow job from Miranda Kerr. It's on my watch list, the price still goes up and down but for the last few months it's been on the rise till it hit another high.......Today's price is $132.91 on Amazon.
I should have finished the book and sold it but being a big fan maybe it's something to hold onto. I've only read a little bit, it's entertaining, he was a crazy fucker as expected from a lot of players in those days. It really shows how much the game and players have changed...So when I finish I'm going to look for another book.

I see Tim Tebow has one....Brady vs Manning! I read a comment about "The Silent Season by Duane Thomas" talking about what the Cowboys did to him that sounds interesting.....But typical during that era when teams owned players.

Any good reads out there? I'm kind of interested in Bill Walsh's book.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Jets releasing veteran receiver Brandon Marshall at his request! A lot of U-Hauls leaving NY. I don't see Darrelle Revis ending his career this way.

NFLPA suggests league ban leaping over line.......Maybe they should just ban blocking kicks all together

Cowboys hope to trade Alfred Morris and re-sign McFadden.......SIGN ABUSIVE PETERSON! I noticed Dallas has a lot of key Free Agents....They should try to bring Church back, he's a solid player and should fetch a good price if not.

The Pat's also have key free agents as well, don't they always but that's Bill he can replace anyone. They should retain Hightower but I wont be surprised if let him go. Another player I'd have on my team.

Alshon Jeffery wants to sign with a contender...With some of these names coming up...Bucs, Eagles, Rams, Titans, 49ers. Then again he also said this....Alshon Jeffery: I guarantee Bears Super Bowl win in '17!

Pierre Garcon will be interesting I never thought he'd put up the numbers he did in Washington. Turned out to be a solid reliable player.....But at 30 I'm not sure I'd pay much unless it's short term front loaded. With Garcon and DeSean Jackson I'm curious what the Skins are going to do or who they'll try and retain

The SanLos Angles Chargers are interested in bringing Danny Woodhead back. A good 3rd down back but overrated IMO, he's still drawing a lot of attention with a lot of RB's out there.....I'd passsssssss.

Latavius Murray is on the market, I don't see him back in a Raider uniform. With the RB's behind him I'm not worried depending on his asking price. He'll be a good fit where ever he goes but can be replaced.

If the Tampa and AP talks are real it makes Doug Martin an interesting cut or pick up. From hero to zero to a 4 game suspension for enhancing. Will he make it back. I'd take a chance if the money is right. What I don't understand is he entered himself into a rehab facility after being busted for performance enhancing drugs.....I've been around them all my life, that's about the first I've heard of someone going into rehab for juicing.
Must be more to the Doug Martin story.....
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Brandon Marshall just signed a two-year deal with the Giants. Looks like he'll stay in NY, albeit for the NFC team.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:Brandon Marshall just signed a two-year deal with the Giants. Looks like he'll stay in NY, albeit for the NFC team.
Just what the Giants need another WR, maybe he can be a big brother to Odell or a partner in disruption depending how many games they lose. Is Eli officially done yet?
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Pats to trade for COLTS!!! TE Dwayne Allen. Send COLTS!!! a 4th rd and get back a 6th.
Hope you enjoyed your time, Martellus.
Gronk insurance.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Hey Gritt, what the hell is happening to your Redskins?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

eddie lee roth wrote:Hey Gritt, what the hell is happening to your Redskins?
This is a complete dumpster fire. I have no other words.

But what's shocking me is that the Browns seem to actually be making smart moves. They're stockpiling high draft picks. I like what they're doing.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Osweiler traded to the Browns. Door just got blown wide open for the Texans to snag Romo:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/shock ... 35332.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dmbrocker wrote:Osweiler traded to the Browns. Door just got blown wide open for the Texans to snag Romo:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/shock ... 35332.html
Good for Romo & good for Texans. They might be a QB away from really being a threat in the AFC. If the team does get
Romo that is an instant upgrade at QB. J.J. Watt should be happy the team just might have a true QB that knows
how to play the position.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gritt wrote:
The Washington Redskins fired general manager Scot McCloughan, according to Mike Jones, Liz Clarke, John Woodrow Cox and Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post.
McCloughan battled alcoholism in previous stints with the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks, an issue that reportedly pervaded his tenure with the Redskins as well.

"He's had multiple relapses due to alcohol," an anonymous source told the Post. "He showed up in the locker room drunk on multiple occasions. . . . This has been a disaster for 18 months."
McCloughan held a contentious relationship with president Bruce Allen
More to come.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I had no idea it was this bad.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Is the Patriots last goal to reach 19-0?

Sign Stephon Gilmore

Re-sign Allen Branch
Duron Harmon

Trade for Brandin Cooks (without giving up Butler)
Trade for Kony Ealy

No picks in the first 2 rounds and we know how much Bill hates that, so Butler and Jimmy G
could be on the block.

This better not be the year Brady shows his age.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:

But what's shocking me is that the Browns seem to actually be making smart moves. They're stockpiling high draft picks. I like what they're doing.
Holy shit balls, I thought the Skins was on the verge of having a dangerous team now they look like a cluster fuck.
I don't think the front office knows what the Skins are doing, can't wait to see their opening day roster..Are they purposely trying to fail? Is Terrelle Pryor the Skins #1 weapon now? I honestly thought they had a decent team in the makings, a player or two short now it's like the wheels are falling off.

The Browns are loaded with draft picks but has littered the NFL and unemployment lines with shitty drafted players. I don't think Cleveland has drafted a solid 1st RD in over a decade. Johnny Manziel? Then you have your....Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson, Brady Quin, GIlbert, Mingo, Kellen Winslow II and a bunch of no names......Apart from Joe Haden I can't think of anyone. Braylon Edwards was more trouble then his worth. Even most of their recent picks are either not playing, on other teams or are below average.
Then Cleveland picks up Osweiler..They also got another pick with him and could turn out ok, they could trade him for more picks BUT if they're banking on him as their QB it's time to bust out the paper bags. It sucks, I like the Browns but they're worst run program in the NFL.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

I don't think Brock ever plays a down for the Browns. They'll try to trade him (good luck with that) but most likely, he gets cut.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAPoet wrote:I don't think Brock ever plays a down for the Browns. They'll try to trade him (good luck with that) but most likely, he gets cut.

I think they'll release Osweiler as well but despite the talk they could easily absorb his contract this season as QB insurance. I think the Browns are going with Cody Kessler, in fact I bet he starts the season but doesn't finish it. The Browns could do some damage with 11 Picks and a ton of cap space. Starting with #1 #12 #33 and if they dump OZ they'll be in the 75m+ range Cap Room? But they still don't have a QB unless Kessler is the man.....They also need, well, a team starting at RG which is very thin this year. Dumping Pryor for Kenny Britt? I just don't get Cleveland and what they're saving their money for.

Eddie Lacy signs with the Seahawks 1y/5.5m, Seattle also has a visit with Jamaal Charles tomorrow.

Jay Cutler is in talks with the Jets.......J.E.T.S!

I get the feeling the Pat's will keep Garoppolo thinking Brady shows his age or gets hurt, either way the only team that could convince them of a trade is the Browns and they've made it clear they're not giving up draft picks. I feel like this is the season Brady's age catches up and Garp is waiting for the baton.

Fuck the Bills.....Tyrod Taylor two year 30.5m say's he'll probably be playing somewhere else next season....I hope so, I like Taylor he's a decent QB I'd like to see Tyrod in a good system like the Cards.

------------------------------------------

I guess there's a video from Jan. 3rd that shows Adam Jones verbally assaulting police from back of cop car....Adam Jones talking shit? NO WAI! He's a POS and the NFL should ban this fucker. Just reading the court doc's makes me want to punch him.

In a video released Monday by Cincinnati police, Bengals cornerback Adam Jones went on a tirade against an arresting police officer, shouting profanities and racial slurs from the back of a police car after a Jan. 3 incident for which he is facing multiple charges.
Jones also tells the officer, "I hope you die tomorrow," and later says, "You're gonna be out of a job tomorrow."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1854 ... icer-video

Former Browns and Fish TE Jordan Cameron is a pussy and not because he's retiring from him last concussion.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Hightower back to Pats.
Butler might be headed to the Saints.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Facedown wrote:Hightower back to Pats.
That sucks, I hoped he'd be a Raider, he's got a motor that don't quit........If it wasn't for that ONE play, if Freeman blocks Hightown on one play the Falcons win the SB!

YUP, it all came down to that one play.

8)
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

UtahRatt wrote:
Facedown wrote:Hightower back to Pats.
That sucks, I hoped he'd be a Raider, he's got a motor that don't quit........If it wasn't for that ONE play, if Freeman blocks Hightown on one play the Falcons win the SB!

YUP, it all came down to that one play.

8)
You can't tell that to Patriots fans
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Beast Mode to the Black Hole?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAPoet wrote:Beast Mode to the Black Hole?
Possible but I personally doubt it, it's been rumored forever.
Lynch is an Oakland native with a sports store and a local charity on that side of the bay. A reporter spent a couple days with Marshawn after he retired and the story was a crazy inside the head of Marshawn where Lynch stated he wanted to end his career in Oakland and thought he had more left in the tank.
It's a good read, I think I posted it but at his age, health and hasn't played in over a season.....lynch is done, Seattle was foolish to sign his last contract, a lot of people said it but they sure loved him up there and it bit them in the ass.

On that note......Latavius Murray to the Vikings!

Whatever, it sucks......Murray's a solid pounder who will be missed but the Raiders have two 5-foot-8 dynamos in DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard who can catch and run with sick jukes, The Mighty Mite's. But Oakland needs a Pounder like Latavius for goal line and the short yards. They might as well go after the child abuser.

What will be interesting is how much will Murray miss that Raider line and an offensive passing threat. Now he'll face more loaded boxes and less holes with what looks to be a patch work O-Line.....I've heard the Vikings have been improving the trenches but I can't wait to see how well he does in Purple.
He's a solid runner, I think the Vik's picked up one of the better FA's available and with a friendly contract that's in total control of the team. They done well with Murray's singing....All things considered. Murray didn't get the best deal.

I bet anything the Vikings still draft a later round RB.