The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Oakland - "Agent" Marshawn Lynch 'does miss football,' but media took reports and 'ran with it' Marshawn Lynch's agent said his client misses football, but that they haven't discussed recent reports that Lynch's hometown Oakland Raiders want him to play for them in 2017.

Lynch is scheduled for an interview this week until then it's all rumor. He's done and not coming back, if he does he wont finish the season or be Beast Mode effective. Being a normal Joe for a year and with his millage, good luck. Not gonna happen.

--------

Washington - The franchise tag has put them in a bad situation. Not to mention they don't have much cap room.
"With Kirk Cousins' situation unsettled, Redskins must consider alternatives, The Washington Redskins have their starting quarterback under contract for this season. Beyond that, there's a lot of uncertainty surrounding Kirk Cousins' future in Washington. That's why the Redskins must have backup plans."
Colt McCoy
Nate Sudfeld
Draft a quarterback

I get the feeling Colt McCoy will get his shot at the helm and Cousins will be playing somewhere else be it this season or next.

------------------

Brady got his SB jersey back and Von Miller's Super Bowl 50 helmet may have been found with Brady's jerseys.

The NFL and the Houston Police Department announced Monday morning Brady’s stolen jersey had been recovered. That jersey and a jersey Brady wore in Super Bowl XLIX were recovered in the possession of an unidentified member of the international media.

The investigation was led by the FBI. The Broncos have been notified that Miller’s helmet may also be among the items that were recovered, according to team spokesman Patrick Smyth. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy also confirmed a Broncos helmet was retrieved as part of the investigation.

The jerseys, and possibly Miller’s helmet, were recovered in Mexico.

http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-broncos ... ys-jerseys

-----------------

Panthers - QB Newton to have shoulder surgery "Cam Newton's rotator cuff surgery will be a problem going forward for the Panthers."

This could leave a mark...........Cuff surgeries suck.

---------------------------

Jets - Pass on Jay Cutlerfuck and sign Josh McCown to a one-year, $6 million contract.

---------------------

Colin Kaepernick is having a difficult time finding a new team! I'll stand up for that!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Kap is getting black-balled. No other explanation for it. The NFL owners are all in on this.
Pretty sad that in 2017, a professional player is black-balled for his decision against oppression.

The white owners should all be ashamed of themselves.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

I'm pretty worried about this Cam situation. It could help him out though considering how he was having shoulder pain last season..
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Machado wrote:Kap is getting black-balled. No other explanation for it.
He's a shitty QB. There's THAT.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:Kap is getting black-balled. No other explanation for it. The NFL owners are all in on this.
Pretty sad that in 2017, a professional player is black-balled for his decision against oppression.

Yeah, He's a "victim"..STFU...
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:Kap is getting black-balled. No other explanation for it. The NFL owners are all in on this.

did he commit a crime? he chose to make a stand and "white folks" seem to have a problem with that.
yes, he is a victim in this particular situation
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Dear god, I agree with Matardo.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
That's part of it, no doubt. But if Brian Hoyer can still find a job ....
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
apples & oranges right there.
Hoyer is "white" and he did not protest the anthem.
see where this is heading, yes?
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Machado wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Um, I was agreeing with you. You can't say it's only because he's a shitty QB. Plenty of other shitty QB's are getting jobs.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

did he commit a crime? he chose to make a stand and "white folks" seem to have a problem with that.
I don't have a problem with what he did and I am one of the "white folk" you speak of, you fucking racist shitbag.

But, I do know many, many veterans and their families did and do. He shit in his own bed. By the way, a lot of other races didn't like his stance either. Hell , even other players in the NFL. BLACK players mind you, didn't . But, you only point out the "whites" because you are a race baiting libtard.

And, what "oppression" is he facing in 2017? He's the one taking his stand. And, all the while having the RIGHT to do so. Which, he does. Well, guess what, that shit works both ways. Everyone has a right to their own opinions... Yea, so much "oppression" these days. Gimme a fuckin break.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

I don't have a problem with what he did and I am one of the "white folk" you speak of, you fucking racist shitbag.

But, I do know many, many veterans and their families did and do. He shit in his own bed. By the way, a lot of other races didn't like his stance either. Hell , even other players in the NFL. BLACK players mind you, didn't . But, you only point out the "whites" because you are a race baiting libtard.

And, what "oppression" is he facing in 2017? He's the one taking his stand. And, all the while having the RIGHT to do so. Which, he does. Well, guess what, that shit works both ways. Everyone has a right to their own opinions... Yea, so much "oppression" these days. Gimme a fuckin break.
OMG, you sure do have an odd sense of humor there.
anyway, i pointed out the whites because every single NFL owner is of Caucasian decent. am i right? i think so. check your facts.
of course everybody has a right to their own opinion, unless of course it goes against the people in power. that is when someone like
Kap might not have a job. a job that before his decision to protest was a job he was qualified for.
HYPOCRITICAL, that's what you can describe this situation as. if the player was Bobby Hoyer and not Kap, i would bet anything
that Hoyer would still have a job today and considered an American hero.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

anyway, i pointed out the whites because every single NFL owner is of Caucasian decent. am i right? i think so. check your facts.
of course everybody has a right to their own opinion, unless of course it goes against the people in power. that is when someone like
Kap might not have a job. a job that before his decision to protest was a job he was qualified for.
HYPOCRITICAL, that's what you can describe this situation as. if the player was Bobby Hoyer and not Kap, i would bet anything

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Kaps play degraded big time after that last SB appearance. He wasn't the same player. And, he didn't look too well last season..

Again. Kap made his decision, and, doesn't look like it was a very wise decision. Do the owners have any rights or power as to how they want to run their business/team? Yes, they do. But, I assume you are all for that affirmative action bullshit.. I am for the best person getting the job.

Or, WHOEVER the OWNERS, who BOUGHT the team they run, want to hire , or fire. You don't like it? Make millions and buy your own fuckin team. Then, do what you want with it.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

Once again Matardo shows he's an uninformed idiot. The owner of the Bills is Korean-American and the owner of the Jaguars is Pakistani.

Dipshit.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Let's also remember the one thing that Matardo is good at as it pertains to this thread.

We're two weeks into free agency how about you apply the brakes a little bit you pendejo.

If we go into the summer months/say June, July, August and he's still not signed then you might be onto to something
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Hey Machado.

Find someone that can read this to you. Fuckin learn something jackass.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1899 ... ree-agency
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Raiders going to Vegas. That is great news for the NFL. The legacy of the Raiders once again is tarnished.
They will go down as the sole NFL team to play in Vegas and fail in the win/loss department.
Will they have loyal fans or will the tourists "of the week" cheer them on and forget about them on the flight home?

Raiders are a joke!
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Machado wrote:Raiders going to Vegas. That is great news for the NFL. The legacy of the Raiders once again is tarnished.
They will go down as the sole NFL team to play in Vegas and fail in the win/loss department.
Will they have loyal fans or will the tourists "of the week" cheer them on and forget about them on the flight home?

Raiders are a joke!
the owners of the business made a business decision. As long as more money is accrued or their interests furthered they don't give a fuck who "forgets about them on the plane home" or who is a "loyal fan". All that stuff is make believe in your mind lol
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Machado wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Um, I was agreeing with you. You can't say it's only because he's a shitty QB. Plenty of other shitty QB's are getting jobs.
He wants to: 1) Compete for a starting job (not be a backup) and 2) receive $9M-$10M/yr.

Good luck.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Machado wrote:
He wants to: 1) Compete for a starting job (not be a backup) and 2) receive $9M-$10M/yr.

Good luck.
Yeah, I saw that today. "Good luck" is right.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:

Good luck.
Yeah, I saw that today. "Good luck" is right.
c'mon, he has to say that. would you want a QB that says, "i don't want to start. i really want to earn that #2 spot as the back up QB"
noooooooooooooooooooo
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Jay Cutler's wife posted a pic of her husband's bare ass. I almost want to say bitch please we've seen him make an ass of himself for years already.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote:Jay Cutler's wife posted a pic of her husband's bare ass. I almost want to say bitch please we've seen him make an ass of himself for years already.
Hopefully he wasn't clenching! :shock:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Congrats to the Owners: NFL has banned leaping on FG & XP attempts
About time. That play was ridiculous.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Jay Cutler's wife posted a pic of her husband's bare ass. I almost want to say bitch please we've seen him make an ass of himself for years already.
Hopefully he wasn't clenching! :shock:
I saw the damn picture but I didn't want to bring that shit over here.

And I can tell you that his ass was relaxed so I guess he's not bi-curious.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

dmbrocker wrote:Happy retirement, Tony! WOAH!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/romo- ... 10164.html

Bummed he didn't win a ring. He's a good dude. But, best of luck to him.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:

bummed for the same reason. as much as i want to feel sorry for him, the guy has a bank account
that could choke an elephant.
certainly not how he wanted to end his career. on the bright side, the NFL TV airwaves will have another ex-Dallas
QB to tell us about the game we are watching. nothing wrong with that!

THANK YOU TONY ROMO #9
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Dude needs to do a heel turn and sign with the Texans. It would be the best thing the NFL has ever done in the last 15 years.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

bummed for the same reason. as much as i want to feel sorry for him, the guy has a bank account
that could choke an elephant.
certainly not how he wanted to end his career. on the bright side, the NFL TV airwaves will have another ex-Dallas
QB to tell us about the game we are watching. nothing wrong with that!

THANK YOU TONY ROMO #9
Remember, he's a loser because he never won a championship.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.