The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:It’s the exact opposite for me my Steelers were on TV yesterday and we won your Cowboys got the shit kicked out of them and I get to watch my Steelers for two weeks in a row even though it’s one of them goddamn Thursday night games I can’t stand.
Thursday night games are so stupid. How many quality games have we gotten? It's gotta be awful on the boys.

And yes, my Cowboys got taken out to the woodshed. Aikman saying "This is the worst performance I've ever seen by a lineman" was prophetic. Why not shift the goddamn line? Why not put Witten in motion then stop to act as a blocker? They don't bench him until the 4th, and they finally started getting the ball downfield.

There were also a lot of no calls. On 3 of the 6 sacks, homeboy had a handful of facemask. Dez got hit while defenseless. Beasley took a shot while defenseless. That's 5 personal fouls. Bullshit.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

eddie lee roth wrote:It’s the exact opposite for me my Steelers were on TV yesterday and we won your Cowboys got the shit kicked out of them and I get to watch my Steelers for two weeks in a row even though it’s one of them goddamn Thursday night games I can’t stand.
Nothing against you personally or specifically, but god damn that's one of my major fucking hatreds. Whenever a fan says "my team" and "we won." No you fucking didn't. You have nothing to do with any of the play on or off the field. Fuck.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Oh yeah cocksucker well I just happen to love my Rolling Stones and I love to listen my Led Zeppelin with my headphones on and I’m always up to listen to in my car my Van Halen 78-84 era does that bother you too bitch.

Seriously you have to get worked up enough to post that dumbshit. Everybody knows what I mean they’re the team I cheer for and I can’t stand Artemis and Bludegeon Cowboys and we give each shit on here in a just fucking around situation.

If that’s what got you mad enough to post than you’re having a good day but you’re to stupid to recognize it.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Artemis2085 wrote:
Thursday night games are so stupid. How many quality games have we gotten? It's gotta be awful on the boys.

And yes, my Cowboys got taken out to the woodshed. Aikman saying "This is the worst performance I've ever seen by a lineman" was prophetic. Why not shift the goddamn line? Why not put Witten in motion then stop to act as a blocker? They don't bench him until the 4th, and they finally started getting the ball downfield.

There were also a lot of no calls. On 3 of the 6 sacks, homeboy had a handful of facemask. Dez got hit while defenseless. Beasley took a shot while defenseless. That's 5 personal fouls. Bullshit.
About 16 straight qtrs now of not one holding call against the opposing team facing Dallas. Wow, our O-line coach sucks.. Many, many bad calls. And, with my tin foil hat on 100%, but, Some owners are pissed at Jones because he is blocking Goodell's contract. Which is a good thing, IMO.. Course, would explain the many, many non calls going on. But, yeah, Dallas has been gifted a few. Not in the past 3 games, but, ya know. Go ahead y'all. Let me read it. lol
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

This is one rare thing for me to say but I’m with Jones on this.

Goodell has made mistakes in the past way before all this national anthem bullshit started up he’s got to go.

I wish Kraft would back Jones instead of agreeing with the other owners you just know he’s got to hate Goodell too.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

eddie lee roth wrote:This is one rare thing for me to say but I’m with Jones on this.

Goodell has made mistakes in the past way before all this national anthem bullshit started up he’s got to go.

I wish Kraft would back Jones instead of agreeing with the other owners you just know he’s got to hate Goodell too.
I think Kraft is actually giving it back to Jones, for telling him to take the penalties and shut up.
Shoe, meet other foot.
Of course, I know Kraft and Goodell were biffles so who knows? If I were Kraft, I'd want to stick my boot so far up Goodell's ass he's be coughing leather.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

eddie lee roth wrote:Oh yeah cocksucker well I just happen to love my Rolling Stones and I love to listen my Led Zeppelin with my headphones on and I’m always up to listen to in my car my Van Halen 78-84 era does that bother you too bitch.

Seriously you have to get worked up enough to post that dumbshit. Everybody knows what I mean they’re the team I cheer for and I can’t stand Artemis and Bludegeon Cowboys and we give each shit on here in a just fucking around situation.

If that’s what got you mad enough to post than you’re having a good day but you’re to stupid to recognize it.
It's just wrong. I thought we were old enough to know better by now. Then again...
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:This is one rare thing for me to say but I’m with Jones on this.

I think Kraft is actually giving it back to Jones, for telling him to take the penalties and shut up.
Shoe, meet other foot.
Of course, I know Kraft and Goodell were biffles so who knows? If I were Kraft, I'd want to stick my boot so far up Goodell's ass he's be coughing leather.
Lol, this is all just made up drama to keep the focus off the brotha's. A lot of sports fans are stupid and just believe what they are told to believe.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

THE CHIEFS ARE NOT WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!! Really!? One of the worst teams in the NFL, and you can't destroy them?! Pathetic.

Take all that "Andy Reid always wins after the bye week" shit and shove it up your ass. FU Andy and Chiefs! :evil:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Peterbilt wrote:THE CHIEFS ARE NOT WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!! Really!? One of the worst teams in the NFL, and you can't destroy them?! Pathetic.

Take all that "Andy Reid always wins after the bye week" shit and shove it up your ass. FU Andy and Chiefs! :evil:
I hear ya on that. WTF happened they looked like a well oiled machine just a few weeks ago. Don’t sell’em off just yet. They got some damn good players. Is Reid overrated I would say yes and he can drive you to drink sometimes but he’s not a terrible HC.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Well that just about buttons it up for Washington's playoff implications… Will turn around and win just enough to have a middle mediocre draft pick :x
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Einstein Lawless wrote:Well that just about buttons it up for Washington's playoff implications… Will turn around and win just enough to have a middle mediocre draft pick :x
Wonder how much Cousins will get it’ll be a lot. Washington is all fucked up.

And despite of people repeating nothing more than a made up term that isn’t true I’m watching the real America’s team right now in Mexico. I like my America’s team to win not be losers year after year.
Pierce Foreskin

Fun game in Mexico today.
Five of the next six are divisional games for the Pats, the sixth game is with the Steelers. Should be a good run to the playoffs from here.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Another wasted season..

I find myself often now wondering why I put myself through this shit, with this team. Year after year..
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Bludegeon wrote:Another wasted season..

I find myself often now wondering why I put myself through this shit, with this team. Year after year..
join the club at least dallas has a great young qb and a beast at rb miami gonna have to draft another qb and rb not to mention their secondary
Pierce Foreskin

Terry Glenn has died. Car crash.
He was pretty fun to watch his rookie year, even though the Tuna hated him, I mean, her.

RIP

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ent-at-43/
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

dtmfs wrote:

join the club at least dallas has a great young qb and a beast at rb miami gonna have to draft another qb and rb not to mention their secondary
Pfff. Dallas needs coaching, new defensive players. RT, LT WR, it goes on and on.

Looks like we're both up shit creek. LOL
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Bludegeon wrote:
dtmfs wrote:

Pfff. Dallas needs coaching, new defensive players. RT, LT WR, it goes on and on.

i didnt know they o-line problems dam you talking injuriesD?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Broncos playoff ready..thanks Elway
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

dtmfs wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
dtmfs wrote:

i didnt know they o-line problems dam you talking injuriesD?
Injuries to LT. SMith is fine when healthy, he just hasn't been . The past couple of seasons, it's been his back. Collins at RT is not working out. His footwork is bad and he really struggles at times. WR? Bryant hasn't been and isn't a #1 WR. Not even close. Disappears way too many times in games. Can hardly get separation.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

eddie lee roth wrote: Washington is all fucked up.

Have been for over a decade it seems. The owner meddles into the football side of things way too much.

But hey, they completed a 8 yard shovel pass in the dirt on the Vikings by pawning off a clearly WASHED UP Donavan McNab.

My Vikings will fuck up this season somehow, because that's what they do. Happy turkey day, eveveryone!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Well all you Redskins and Cowboys fans can and least take comfort in the fact that your team isn’t the Giants.

You got to always look on the bright side of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

Either way, Cousins will be the highest paid QB next season. Never before has a quarterback at his age, no injury history and talent level hit the open market. This would be like Dan Marino or John Elway going to the highest bidder in 1990.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

If I was the owner of the Buffalo Bills I would have left my coach at the airport.

That motherfucker is so stubborn he’s talking about doing it again this week and to insist that this is for the best.

How in the hell do they not fire that S.O.B.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

eddie lee roth wrote:If I was the owner of the Buffalo Bills I would have left my coach at the airport.

That motherfucker is so stubborn he’s talking about doing it again this week and to insist that this is for the best.

McDermott and new GM Brandon Beane just got there (part of Buffalo's odd plan to become the Panthers North). There's no way Beane wasn't in on the decision. Neither one are going anywhere, anytime soon.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:If I was the owner of the Buffalo Bills I would have left my coach at the airport.

Yeah that shit made no sense whatsoever.

I knew the Chargers weren't anything to sleep through, but today was absurd. Dinking and dunking down the field just isn't going to cut it. Our snakebitten season is over. If they could get a secondary of some kind, they're championship contenders all over again.

What bugs me is all the Cowboys fans saying "Dak sucks. Please get Romo back!" etc. It's only his 2nd season. Aikman went 10-23 in his first 2 seasons. Show some fucking patience. Christ on a cracker.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

I want to share a not-so-secret.. secret. The Chiefs suck. :x
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

"We're benching Eli Manning for Geno Smith." :D :mrgreen: :lol:
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Tymaster wrote:"We're benching Eli Manning for Geno Smith." :D :mrgreen: :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Time for Eli to join his brother in retirement land?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for