The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Dallas with a a huge win. Nobody saw that coming. Especially all the Colts fans up in here and the anti-Dallas fans up in here.
In previous seasons Dallas would have wet the bed and walked away on the wrong side of the score.
NEW REGIME
NEW ATTITUDE
UtahRatt wrote:The Colts are not a juggernaut to me. The cowgirls have a shot.
Ya, no one saw it coming. :lol:

What a marshmallow peethebed fan boy.

HUGE WIN FOR DALLAS, YOU GO GIRLS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I know you have Cowboy pajamas.

Seriously, are you twelve-teen?
TROLL ON
TROLL ON
UTAH, TROLL ON
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

GET OVER YOURSELF!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Utah-You and everybody else around here are just waiting and waiting and waiting for Dallas to fail so you can have your prepared Tony Romo choked, Dallas sucks in December, etc....posts ready to submit.
Problem is Dallas has not repeated their past failures and actually secured the NFC East this season. Leaving haters like yourself upset. Which is nothing new because you drones are upset 99% of the day.

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

How about we wait to suck Romo's dick until he wins a playoff game?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Gritt wrote:How about we wait to suck Romo's dick until he wins a playoff game?

How about the WHOLE fucking team win the game too?

Yes, he has fucked up many times in the past. But, I am sick and tired of the other 52 players on the team getting a pass. It's fucking team game.

Brady doesn't do it alone.. Took Elway a kickass running back to go all the way. Eli needed a defense and the luck of the gods when throwing fucking ducks.. So, someone is gonna tell me Dilfer did it by himself? FLacco???

LOL>...

Every QB needs help..

Hilarious that Romo is the only QB in the NFL that gets all the shit. LOL..

He can't do it on his own.. No doubt. No QB can, but, this IMO, is the teams best shot to doing it..

He does need to win a playoff game.. The whole team does. But, I am waiting for Dallas to get back into the Super Bowl.. I know , I will be waiting a long time for that. LOL. But, then, if and when they get there. And the QB pukes on the field , or pulls a Peyton Manning in there. Then, they will choke.. LOL..
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

My god Cowboy fans get their panties in a knot so easily.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:My god Cowboy fans get their panties in a knot so easily.
And haters like youself have no perception of reality.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Utah-You and everybody else around here are just waiting and waiting and waiting for Dallas to fail so you can have your prepared Tony Romo choked, Dallas sucks in December, etc....posts ready to submit.
Problem is Dallas has not repeated their past failures and actually secured the NFC East this season. Leaving haters like yourself upset. Which is nothing new because you drones are upset 99% of the day.

That's not true, every time you hit "submit" people laugh. I've already said congratulations to Dallas for winning The Big Sky division. You said yourself every team is one hit away from losing it and Dallas still had a fight with Philly. Good job splitting the season with the lowly Skins and the back up Philly lead team.

You sound miserable and depressed, what was your childhood like?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Hey Ratt just to be clear Dallas has yet to split with the lowly skins.

Still have to beat them Sunday.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Hey Ratt just to be clear Dallas has yet to split with the lowly skins.

:lol:

With the cluster fuck of problems every team except Dallas has had that would be the best ending to the season in the NFC EAST EVER.
Since last year....And the year before, and the year before that.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Hey Ratt just to be clear Dallas has yet to split with the lowly skins.

With the cluster fuck of problems every team except Dallas has had that would be the best ending to the season in the NFC EAST EVER.
Speaking of cluster fucks that's why I'm pulling for the Falcons to beat the Panthers simply because they have lost more games than Carolina.

Shine that shit up and show it off on Wild Card Weekend.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Speaking of cluster fucks that's why I'm pulling for the Falcons to beat the Panthers simply because they have lost more games than Carolina.

Shine that shit up and show it off on Wild Card Weekend.

Fuck You.... GO Panthers!!!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

The most appropriate thing ever would be for the Falcons and Pathers to tie on Sunday. It would be hilarious. No team deserves to win that division.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Gritt wrote:My god Cowboy fans get their panties in a knot so easily.

Naw, don't read that much into it man..

It's just hilarious the obsession of making Romo looking out to be this complete choker, when , in reality, it wasn't and isn't only him that is choking. Romo is on fire this year, no doubt. This is the best offense he has has since being in Dallas IMO..

If he had a defense even half as good as the 2000 Ravens. He'd possibly be heading to AZ ..
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

If it all ends - yet again - on a romo INT or other gaffe it's still gonna hang around his neck.

He a a good qb. There's lots of good QBs. The time has come for him to elevate the guys around him instead of just being another reason they lose.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Crazy Levi wrote:If it all ends - yet again - on a romo INT or other gaffe it's still gonna hang around his neck.

He a a good qb. There's lots of good QBs. The time has come for him to elevate the guys around him instead of just being another reason they lose.
In another thread, I listed my top five QB's and said that I wasn't ready to put Romo anywhere near that just yet. A few folks more than disagreed. Like you said, he's a *good* quarterback but that's about all.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:If it all ends - yet again - on a romo INT or other gaffe it's still gonna hang around his neck.

In another thread, I listed my top five QB's and said that I wasn't ready to put Romo anywhere near that just yet. A few folks more than disagreed. Like you said, he's a *good* quarterback but that's about all.
What you 2 are talking about is the past. Turn the page already.
This season Romo is a much improved passer. Having Murray as the RB is obviously helping him tremendously. Romo should be considered for MVP. He and Murray might split the votes but Romo should be in the conversation.

Obviously Romo's rep will not change until he wins some playoff games or does not throw the game ending INT. So far this season he is keeping the ball away from the defenders, while the opposing D has to pick their poison between Dez, Witten, and the rest of the receivers.

Before someone asks the question, IMO, Dallas should play all their regulars on offense and defense this weekend at Skins. No reason to take the foot off the gas pedal know. I think Dallas has a 0% chance of getting home field throughout the playoffs, but hat still does not mean the team should rest up. FUCK THAT!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Yep. Play the starters. Broken back Romo and broken hand Murray. Go ahead and play them in a meaningless game against a rival that would like nothing more than to take a couple of starters out for the playoffs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Yep. Play the starters. Broken back Romo and broken hand Murray. Go ahead and play them in a meaningless game against a rival that would like nothing more than to take a couple of starters out for the playoffs.
Not only does your post confirm to me how much of a pussy you are, I know damn well that if I wrote about how the starters should be rested in week 17, you would argue the opposite.
TROLLING like the TROLL you are.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

I would not argue the opposite because if you said you'd rest the starters you would be right. But like always, you are wrong. There is no reason to play he starters.

But I hope they play the starters and Romo gets planted on that shitty Fed Ex field turf and snaps his back like a twig. Then I hope Murray tries to make a cut and he shreds his ACL like RG3 did. Then I will come in here and ask your retarded jalapeño picking ass if they should have played the starters.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:I would not argue the opposite because if you said you'd rest the starters you would be right. But like always, you are wrong. There is no reason to play he starters.

But I hope they play the starters and Romo gets planted on that shitty Fed Ex field turf and snaps his back like a twig. Then I hope Murray tries to make a cut and he shreds his ACL like RG3 did. Then I will come in here and ask your retarded jalapeño picking ass if they should have played the starters.
NITT-GRITT
OK and what if your predictions do not come true? Will you admit to being a pussy or
will you just leave this place for good. Ya know, pull a Levi but actually leave for good
kylel

Post by kylel »

I swear, this is not the NFL thread, it's just a slap fight... You girls, get a room already....
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:I would not argue the opposite because if you said you'd rest the starters you would be right. But like always, you are wrong. There is no reason to play he starters.

NITT-GRITT
OK and what if your predictions do not come true? Will you admit to being a pussy or
will you just leave this place for good. Ya know, pull a Levi but actually leave for good
I'm not predicting. Im just saying it could happen. There is nothing to gain playing the starters. Give them a week of rest to get ready for the Lions (most likely).
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote: NITT-GRITT
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I see you're still using the bet that never was.

Or maybe you can get Gritt to go on vacation like you did and not come back until he's cooled off.

Or maybe you can give Gritt the ins and outs on how to run a free cd's for sale offer that Levi just can't do without.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Sorry..

Romo is more than a "good" QB..

Brady, Rodgers, P.Manning..Then Romo.. This year is how I see it.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Sorry..

Romo is more than a "good" QB..

Brady, Rodgers, P.Manning..Then Romo.. This year is how I see it.
Haters gonna hate. Then again guys like Levi bet the house that RGIII was the next great young QB. Turns out his boy cannot even drop back or read defenses properly, LOL!!!

Romo is having his best year ever.
Sixx6Sixx

Post by Sixx6Sixx »

I'm a Cowboys fan, and I have always hated Romo. Halfway through this year's football season, the hatred mellowed into a mild dislike. I'm almost starting to like him now. If he can help us win at least one playoff game, I will really like him. If he helps us win the Super Bowl, I'll drive on down to Dallas and plant a big wet one on him. :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Sixx6Sixx wrote:I'm a Cowboys fan, and I have always hated Romo. Halfway through this year's football season, the hatred mellowed into a mild dislike. I'm almost starting to like him now. If he can help us win at least one playoff game, I will really like him. If he helps us win the Super Bowl, I'll drive on down to Dallas and plant a big wet one on him. :lol:
Hasn't Romo already won a playoff game? It's not like that hasn't happened. Cowboys fans are acting like that would be discovering America or something.

Right now he's Danny White at best. Don't you guys want a little better?
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Romo has been a playoff juggernaut. He has one playoff win.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NFL against the spread lock of the week courtesy of Cousin Sal is
Carolina + 3 1/2