The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Dallas can't stop Brady and a sore throat cant shut up Cris Collinsworth......Dak is out with a finger, 6 to 8 weeks or 7 games...DOHHH.

Panthers take issue with officiating: I was hoping I wasn't the only one....Touching the QB followed by Brissett's double fake spike intentional grounding NO call on the final drive sucked.....Browns WIN! "forcible contact to the head and neck area" = hum?

Burrow 4ints 1fumb, Carr 3ints......Not sure about Burrow but Carr looked like a QB who had no rep's in the preseason. With the rules and the way the game is played it's like basketball just tune in during the last drive. The 2 minute drill is officially 45 seconds down to the wire FG's.

T.J. WATT is out with a torn Pec, that's gonna hurt. He's a monster.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Checking IN.

Dallas sucks. Will do nothing again this season. Jerry will never sell, fuck that guy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:40 pm Checking IN.

Dallas sucks. Will do nothing again this season. Jerry will never sell, fuck that guy.
Hey, don't look now, it still could be their season! That division is so whack.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

FUCK. CmC traded to SF. I get it. We are just wasting his talent but it sucks to see him go.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

kylel wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:38 am FUCK. CmC traded to SF. I get it. We are just wasting his talent but it sucks to see him go.
Yeah. Sucks. But we need the picks. He’ll just get run into the ground here…injured again.

He’ll have Debo Samuel in SF to take a big part of the load. And CMC will get to win! Good for him.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:10 am
kylel wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:38 am FUCK. CmC traded to SF. I get it. We are just wasting his talent but it sucks to see him go.
Yeah. Sucks. But we need the picks. He’ll just get run into the ground here…injured again.

He’ll have Debo Samuel in SF to take a big part of the load. And CMC will get to win! Good for him.
Everyone got what they needed.
The Panthers loaded some pic's, CMC's been banged up carrying the load a few years now and was outside the top 10, the Panthers are Last in YPG and close to the bottom in Rushing...McCaffrey couldn't carry that squad to .500 and with Baker under center he'll face more loaded fronts than crossing Ukraine.

RB's are plug and play, with his salary dump "Not sure on dead $" put that dough in the LINE and make some moves. He's a monster it's almost a fleece but if he goes HULK SF will be tough.

With the Niners he don't have to carry the load, Debo wasn't big on RB1 so give him 5 and let CMC take over. if he stay's healthy and they spread it around along with their D I think this put's the Niners into NFC contention.

I'm curious how it effected the SB odds.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

A few hours later: KC lays 44 on the 49er's and the CMC-less Panthers destroy Tampa with a 173yds rushing and PJ a back up QB.

Bronco's back up QB lose to the Jet's! Wilson's pulled hammy is a farce. LETS RIDE!

Jets 5-2? 8)

Geno Smith, Top 3 QBR..Tied at 6th in TD's more than Brady and tied with Rodgers 11 TD's and 3 INT's...7th in yards...1st CMP%...!!!!!

Think I said, 7 games in Geno and the Hawks will lead the West over The Ram's, Card's and 49er's?...Wait, no I didn't.

The entire NFC East wins...WASH drop the Pack, the Cowturds drop the lions, Giants over the Jags..Eagles are bi.

The Pack should be ok Tampa isn't finished, the Rams have some tweaks but Denver has problems, I think Russ has a head case.

Anyone should be able to compete in the AFC or NFC South......The Chargers are great but couldn't stop Todd Gurley in a wheelchair.

Josh Jacobs became the 3rd player to average 150yds+ from scrim and score a TD in three straight "6td"......Joins Marcus Allen "4 in a row 1985" "Clem Daniels 1966"..The Raiders will be lucky to win 8 games.

Still early, both the NFC East and West along with a few teams will look different in a month.

This TOUCHING THE QB FLAGS needs to fuck off.
This week it's, Trevor Lawrence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZfSi0kg6kQ

In case you missed it.........
LE’VEON BELL KNOCKED OUT ADRIAN PETERSON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Ip1_ItIv4
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

R.I.P. Franco Harris. A damn Steelers legend. I saw where Stevie paid tribute on his Instagram page, by the way:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmb7FNMJFcZ/
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Embarrassing from the Bungholes.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Don't fuck this up Bengals.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Super Bowl 58 today!

McCaffrey just fucking fumbled!!
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

No score after 1 quarter!!!
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Travis Kelce acting Sludgy. Hopefully it works!!!
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ice Spice gets Super Bowl ring also!!!!!!!
Hail Satan 666!!!!!!!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And after just two seasons in Denver, Russell Wilson has been released by the Broncos. Might be time for him to call it a day on his QB-ing career?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Broncos trade another starter (Jerry Jeudy) to the Browns for some draft picks. Denver’s been in crisis mode for the past season or so, haven’t they?

Pats are finally done with Mac Jones and send him packing to the Jags, most likely to be Trevor’s backup. No surprise there.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Holy f*ck, Kirk Cousins is a Falcon now! I don’t want to get my hopes up just yet, but this could be a huge score for next season!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:05 pm Holy f*ck, Kirk Cousins is a Falcon now! I don’t want to get my hopes up just yet, but this could be a huge score for next season!
Congrats
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Matt Ryan retires. NFL won’t be the same without ol’ Matty Ice to kick around:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/399 ... ly-retires