The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:AL MICHAELS.

Does this fucker do anything outside of NFL commentating?
Him and Collinsworth are my favorite announcing team.
Gritt wrote:A sprained wrist may keep David Johnson out for half the season? The NFL is a league of pussies now. Ronnie Lott lopped off a finger during a game. LAwrence Taylor played with a broken arm. Emmitt Smith played with a separated shoulder.

A sprained wrist? God.
It's a reflection of our society. :lol:

Also remember Jack Fucking Youngblood played through the entire playoffs SB included with a broken fucking leg, that's what you call a man's man right there.

He would of made a great pro wrestler even on the sidelines he had a look to his face that said I seriously want to hurt you.

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Mondays are always better when the Cowboys win.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That FG block by Denver! The kicker played for my main college team Georgia Southern, but he couldn't pull the Chargers through tonight!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:Mondays are always better when the Cowboys win.
I see a lot of miserable Monday's in your future.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good old Rex needs to stay in the studio don't he. Collinsworth is good though I don't get the hate for that.

I don't understand why they're getting rid of the old guys. Chris Berman is like Jerry the King and good old JR their just getting shit on for no good reason at all.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:AL MICHAELS.

Does this fucker do anything outside of NFL commentating?
Him and Collinsworth are my favorite announcing team.
Gritt wrote:A sprained wrist may keep David Johnson out for half the season? The NFL is a league of pussies now. Ronnie Lott lopped off a finger during a game. LAwrence Taylor played with a broken arm. Emmitt Smith played with a separated shoulder.

A sprained wrist? God.
It's a reflection of our society. :lol:

Also remember Jack Fucking Youngblood played through the entire playoffs SB included with a broken fucking leg, that's what you call a man's man right there.

He would of made a great pro wrestler even on the sidelines he had a look to his face that said I seriously want to hurt you.

Was a huge Rams fan as a kid. Had Pat Haden's autograph on my wall next to a huge poster of Jack Youngblood.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Mondays are always better when the Cowboys win.
I see a lot of miserable Monday's in your future.
Hahahaa.. Well, At least I got one good Monday this season.

Chargers/Broncos turned into a pretty good game. I didn't get to see much football on Sunday...
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I protested my cable bill earlier this offseason and told them to get rid of my sports pack which left me with ESPN 1 and 2 and Fox Sports 1.

Last night was I think the first time ever that a game was played that I couldn't see. :x

What happened to the NFL Network and CBS carrying the games together?

Fucking assholes I guess I have no choice but to go back to my cable company and get the sports package again.

I guess I'll just bite the bullet and get the NFL Red Zone thingy too.

Does anybody know what the NFL Red Zone thing is about does it mean I could watch any game I want?

I hope so I could catch every Steelers game. :D
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Also even though we're only into the start of week two isn't it nice without Machado around? It might be fun making fun of him over his stupid shit that he would post but right now it's sort of nice to just not having that shit around.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

A sprained wrist? God.
To be fair, Ronnie only lopped off the tip of his finger. The pinky finger at that. :wink:
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:I protested my cable bill earlier this offseason and told them to get rid of my sports pack which left me with ESPN 1 and 2 and Fox Sports 1.

Last night was I think the first time ever that a game was played that I couldn't see. :x

Fucking assholes I guess I have no choice but to go back to my cable company and get the sports package again.

Does anybody know what the NFL Red Zone thing is about does it mean I could watch any game I want?

THIS right here, is your friend.

https://www.amazon.com/XBMCMart-Android ... words=kodi

I watched every game last week. Including last night's game. There isn't any channel guide, but, there is endless amounts of media, music, apps, etc.

It takes a stronger upload connection. Broadband cable or fiber would be best. You will need at the least 8mbps upload. I upgraded my internet connection to 300mbps. I get about 15-21 mbps. There are still intangibles that remain for connectivity..

It cost me 99 bucks. I haven't looked back since.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:

Good old Rex needs to stay in the studio don't he. Collinsworth is good though I don't get the hate for that.

I don't understand why they're getting rid of the old guys. Chris Berman is like Jerry the King and good old JR their just getting shit on for no good reason at all.
Kimdmw not supposed to fight snovr
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Artemis2085 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

C'mon Artemis I'm an old fart. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon Artemis I'm an old fart. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
I'm simply repeating Rex Ryan's thought process.

I am beyond impressed with the Chiefs. There's no way the AFC doesn't win the Super Bowl. Chiefs, Raiders, Cheatriots, and the Broncos who are taking my Cowboys to the woodshed. I had Dallas winning 21-17 but that ain't happening.
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I'm loving the Broncos right now.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Loving Denver now. I root for the Panthers and whoever Dallas is playing.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Kill that clock!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Falcons are kicking Rodgers and the Pack's ass from one end of the new Mercedes Benz stadium to the other tonight!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Thank you Redskins for not snatching defeat from the Jaws of Victory 2 weeks in a row.... but Cousins has done dick to justify the long term deal he wants.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Good to get the win, but I have concerns. The defense gave up a shit-ton of yards, and the Eagles did have the chance to tie it at the end. And Kelce. Every year it's the same thing with this motherfucker. I love his play-making ability, but he has GOT TO STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE ON THE FIELD. I cannot believe his bullshit continues to hurt the team and it hasn't been corrected. The guy is an uber-douche. I actually kind of hate him. On the bright side, Kareem Hunt continues to impress. Hopefully he takes his place in a long line of great KC running backs when it's all over.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

dmbrocker wrote:Falcons are kicking Rodgers and the Pack's ass from one end of the new Mercedes Benz stadium to the other tonight!
Ain't it beautiful?!
Professional Hater
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Artemis2085 wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Falcons are kicking Rodgers and the Pack's ass from one end of the new Mercedes Benz stadium to the other tonight!
Ain't it beautiful?!
Yep, that lateral fumble touchdown was just killer!
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

amazing this is happening tonight. I didn't expect this to happen tonight.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

dmbrocker wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:
Ain't it beautiful?!
Yep, that lateral fumble touchdown was just killer!
That was some SICK shit. Falcons are for real once again.

I fully expected Atlanta to win, but not a route. NFC Title rematch, first game at your incredible new stadium, Sunday Night Football. Yeah, there's gonna be fire there. I fucking loathe Aaron Rogers and Clay Matthews so this makes me feel a little better after two straight days of being fucked over by my most loved teams (Cowboys, Longhorns, Baylor).
Professional Hater
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Welp, that sucked.

Thanks Chiefs. Hopefully the Lions will make this Monday a little better.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

eddie lee roth wrote:I protested my cable bill earlier this offseason and told them to get rid of my sports pack which left me with ESPN 1 and 2 and Fox Sports 1.

I'm pretty sure NFL Red Zone just shows the few plays leading to every score in every game not the full games themselves.
scarred but smarter
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Yeah I did a little looking around and noticed that. You want to know what a real bitch is? I was looking at the NFL app and was willing to pay until I saw that it said at first you have to watch your local games and then whenever it's been 4 hours after the the game you wanted to watch it will be open to watch. :x

Who the fuck came up with that decision. The more I thought about missing that game the more I was determined to not let it happen again but I'm just about to reach that point where I say aww fuck it to hell goddamn it!
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:Yeah I did a little looking around and noticed that. You want to know what a real bitch is? I was looking at the NFL app and was willing to pay until I saw that it said at first you have to watch your local games and then whenever it's been 4 hours after the the game you wanted to watch it will be open to watch. :x

Who the fuck came up with that decision. The more I thought about missing that game the more I was determined to not let it happen again but I'm just about to reach that point where I say aww fuck it to hell goddamn it!
IKR! This league gets shittier slowly but surely every year. Why do we need to play regular season games in London or China? I remember in '93 when the Cowboys played the Bills in a preseason game at Tokyo Dome. It was shown live at something like 1AM and was cool for a one off.

But Mike Florio reported over the summer that Goodell wants to transform the Super Bowl into an Olympics type event with a different country hosting every year. Come the fuck on! I'm glad Jerry is motherfucking his new contract.
Professional Hater