The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Facedown wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I do get it they weren't going to be able to keep him, Hightower and Butler
...and Collins.

Yup. Forgot to add him to that list, but he may be the most important of those three, though if Butler continues to improve...
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

NFL considers “Peyton Manning Rule” against falling down, getting up and throwing a pass.........Yeah...

Call it the Peyton Manning Rule.
The NFL is considering a rule that would make it illegal for quarterbacks to fall to the ground, get up, and throw a forward pass. That rule is obviously a reaction to the controversial play in this year’s playoffs, when Manning fell down in what appeared to be an attempt to give himself up to avoid a sack, then got up and completed a pass.
The victims in that case were the Steelers, but they’re not the ones who proposed the rules change. It was Kansas City that made the proposed rules change. The NFL’s 32 owners will vote on that rule proposal at next week’s league meeting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ng-a-pass/

THE PUSSIFICATION OF THE NFL HAS BEGUN!

----------------------------------------

All 19, 2016 PUSSIFICATION Playing Rules Proposals

1. By Competition Committee; Permanently moves the line of scrimmage for Try kicks to the defensive team’s 15-yard line, and allows the defense to return any missed Try.
2. By Competition Committee; Permits the offensive and defensive play callers on the coaching staffs to use the coach-to-player communication system regardless of whether they are on the field or in the coaches’ booth.
3. By Competition Committee; Makes all chop blocks illegal.
4. By Competition Committee; Disqualifies a player who is penalized twice in one game for certain types of unsportsmanlike conduct fouls.
5. By Competition Committee; Changes the spot of the next snap after a touchback resulting from a free kick to the 25-yard line.
6. By Baltimore; to amend Rule 5, Sections 3, Articles 1 and 2 (Changes in Position) to require players to wear jersey vests with numbers appropriate for their positions. :lol:
7. By Baltimore; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Articles 1, 4, and 5 (Instant Replay) to provide each team with three challenges and expand reviewable plays.
8. By Buffalo; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Articles 1, 4, and 5 (Instant Replay) to permit a coach to challenge any official’s decision except scoring plays and turnovers.
9. By Carolina; to amend Rule 8, Section 2, Article 1 (Intentional Grounding) to expand the definition of intentional grounding.
10. By Kansas City; to amend Rule 14, Section 2, Article 1 (Half-distance Penalty) to add penalty yards to the distance needed to gain a First Down.
11. By Kansas City; to amend Rule 8, Section 1, Article 2 (Legal Forward Pass) to prohibit quarterbacks from falling to the ground, getting up, and throwing a forward pass.
12. By Minnesota; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Article 1 (Coaches’ Challenge) to eliminate the requirement that a team be successful on each of its first two Instant Replay challenges in order to be awarded a third challenge.
13. By Washington; to amend Rule 16, Section 1, Articles 1, 4, 6 and 7 (Overtime procedures) to eliminate overtime periods in preseason games.
14. By Washington; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Article 4 (Reviewable Plays) to subject personal foul penalties to Instant Replay review.
15. By Washington; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Article 1 (Coaches’ Challenge) to eliminate the requirement that a team be successful on each of its first two Instant Replay challenges in order to be awarded a third challenge.
16. By Competition Committee; Expands the horse collar rule to include when a defender grabs the jersey at the name plate or above and pulls a runner toward the ground.
17. By Competition Committee; Makes it a foul for delay of game when a team attempts to call a timeout when it is not permitted to do so.
18. By Competition Committee; Eliminates the five-yard penalty for an eligible receiver illegally touching a forward pass after being out of bounds and re-establishing himself inbounds, and makes it a loss of down.
19. By Competition Committee; Eliminates multiple spots of enforcement for a double foul after a change of possession.

--------------------------

Ravens suggest rule to allow eligible receivers, if they’re wearing a pinnie.........

The Ravens are either tired of being on the wrong end of ineligible receiver penalties, or owner Steve Bisciotti has a stake in a pinnie manufacturing company. Among the goofier of the rules changes proposed for next week’s owners meeting is one submitted by Baltimore to clarify the eligible receiver rule.
The Ravens proposal would require an ineligible player (numbers 50-79 and 90-99) who goes into the game as an eligible receiver to “wear a jersey vest matching the team uniform, with an appropriate number for his eligible or ineligible status that has not already been assigned to another teammate.”

This seems like either an equipment manager’s worst nightmare, or an abuse of power by someone in the officially licensed merchandise arm of the team. Maybe both. The Ravens might also just be trying to prove a point after two years of struggles with the rule.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -a-pinnie/

Bob says:
Mar 17, 2016 2:25 PM
How about a rule that makes the Ravens players who have been arrested wear a pinnie? Then we’ll see how much Bisciotti wants to sell his product.

--------------------------

The proposed touchback adjustment would further reduce kickoff returns

The NFL’s effort to make the game safer has included reducing the total number of high-impact plays by making it easier to kick the ball off out of bounds. The NFL may now reduce the numbers of kickoff returns even more, without moving the kickoff point beyond the 35 yard line.
The Competition Committee has proposed changing a touchback from the 20 to the 25. The change would apply only to touchbacks occurring after a free kick.

This adjustment moves the break-even point on a kickoff return five yards farther down the field, which will tend to result in more touchbacks — and fewer kickoff returns.

So while the PAT process will likely continue to be more interesting than it was before 2015, the kickoff process could end up being far more boring.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I do get it they weren't going to be able to keep him, Hightower and Butler
...and Collins.

Yup. Forgot to add him to that list, but he may be the most important of those three, though if Butler continues to improve...
Pat's keep picking up players.....Another ex-Bear Linebacker Shea McClellin signs a 3yr deal with the Pat's.

Patriots sign ex-Charger RB Donald Brown

New England - Donald Brown will compete with Dion Lewis, Brandon Bolden and James White for playing time.

The Pat's seem to be picking up cast off 1st RD picks, in Cooper and McClellin just off the top of my head. I'm betting they're not done looking for a RB.

------------------------

Fox cut's Tony Siragusa...........He will be missed.....Not sure by who, I never cared for him. I'm guessing it was a catering cost cut.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tray Walker has died from injuries suffered in Thursday crash.

Ravens cornerback Tray Walker has passed away from injuries suffered in a Thursday night accident.

Walker’s agent, Ron Butler, shared the news of his passing late Friday afternoon.
Walker, 23, was in what’s believed to be a dirt bike crash Thursday night in Miami, where he played high school football. He was a fourth-round pick last season out of Texas Southern who played in eight games in his rookie season.

John Harbaugh has written an open letter that can be found online and is being passed around the NFL like words to live by, he's in shock. I couldn't finish half of it.
Last week I was at another funeral. My friend finally passed away after a dirt bike crash left him a quadriplegic. After spending 12+ years of countless surgeries and battles I never could have believed he lasted as long as he did but he ended up marring and adopting 2 kids in the time.....That's life for ya.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
How bad did he mar those two kids?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:^
How bad did he mar those two kids?
I didn't get it, just going through the process was like buying babies on the black market but his life span wasn't expected to last at all. It was year to year sometimes month to month from the day of the wreck on. Every year was another surgery or battle of health problems.

The youngest probably wont remember much. The first girl is having issues she was glued to him, is old enough to remember and already went quiet. But picture being a black girl put up for adoption and sold for $20,000 to a white mormon family with a quadriplegic dad and huge overbearing control freak of a mother. She's alright but is one of those women who's demanding, goes 100mph and talks just as fast without listening to a word you have to say. They totally loved him more. So imagine being adopted as a new born then your adopted dad dies as a child.
Double wham.

Fuck, after reading a thread in the lounge I had a vision.......Their family could be a remake of the Jerk. I hate this place.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

How many games will the Browns win this year?
I'm not even sure if they'll be able to field a team. Is the owner Rachel Phelps from Major League with plans to finish DEAD LAST so they can move to......Mexico?

They've dumped everyone.....Johnny Manziel, receiver Dwayne Bowe, receiver Travis Benjamin, linebacker Karlos Dansby, center Alex Mack, right tackle Mitchell Schwartz, special teamer Johnson Bademosi and safety Tashaun Gipson and I keep reading shit. Remember that one guy, suspended for a year Josh Gordon? The 2015 season was the third consecutive in which Gordon serves time for violating the substance abuse program.

Feb 29th After being suspended for a year Josh Gordon has ballooned up to 255!

March 7th - Suspended WR Josh Gordon attended UFC 196 with Johnny Manziel!
There's obviously nothing wrong with Gordon attending the UFC fight, but Browns higher ups may gaze skeptically on his association with Manziel, whom they intend to release shortly. Manziel is a known substance abuser, and Gordon was suspended for the entire 2015 season over violations of the NFL's substance abuse policy. The NFL may also frown upon Gordon's Manziel association. Commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to rule on Gordon's potential reinstatement at some point later this month.

March 17th As Browns make changes, Josh Gordon wonders who’s next "over twitter"

--------

After being suspended for a fucking year in the NFL stage 3 substance program Josh Gordon shows up to a UFC event with of all jack asses, Johnny Manziel just as he applied for reinstatement, the NFL has 60days to respond and I don't think they've said anything yet.
Josh Gordon, another talented jackass in a suspended Browns uniform probably going to be released, if he makes it back. Browns said there's a spot for Josh but only if he's not a distraction...Short leash!

But look at the Browns, holy fuck, they've been like a clearance house without restocking. They've said they're rebuilding, are they going to start rebuilding with their practice squad? It's sad when the best player on your team has been suspended for the last year, plumped up to 255lbs and plans to be released if he makes it back.

Actually the Browns did host RGIII yesterday!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:How many games will the Browns win this year?
I'm not even sure if they'll be able to field a team. Is the owner Rachel Phelps from Major League with plans to finish DEAD LAST so they can move to......Mexico?

They've dumped everyone.....Johnny Manziel, receiver Dwayne Bowe, receiver Travis Benjamin, linebacker Karlos Dansby, center Alex Mack, right tackle Mitchell Schwartz, special teamer Johnson Bademosi and safety Tashaun Gipson and I keep reading shit. Remember that one guy, suspended for a year Josh Gordon? The 2015 season was the third consecutive in which Gordon serves time for violating the substance abuse program.

Feb 29th After being suspended for a year Josh Gordon has ballooned up to 255!

March 7th - Suspended WR Josh Gordon attended UFC 196 with Johnny Manziel!
There's obviously nothing wrong with Gordon attending the UFC fight, but Browns higher ups may gaze skeptically on his association with Manziel, whom they intend to release shortly. Manziel is a known substance abuser, and Gordon was suspended for the entire 2015 season over violations of the NFL's substance abuse policy. The NFL may also frown upon Gordon's Manziel association. Commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to rule on Gordon's potential reinstatement at some point later this month.

March 17th As Browns make changes, Josh Gordon wonders who’s next "over twitter"

--------

After being suspended for a fucking year in the NFL stage 3 substance program Josh Gordon shows up to a UFC event with of all jack asses, Johnny Manziel just as he applied for reinstatement, the NFL has 60days to respond and I don't think they've said anything yet.
Josh Gordon, another talented jackass in a suspended Browns uniform probably going to be released, if he makes it back. Browns said there's a spot for Josh but only if he's not a distraction...Short leash!

But look at the Browns, holy fuck, they've been like a clearance house without restocking. They've said they're rebuilding, are they going to start rebuilding with their practice squad? It's sad when the best player on your team has been suspended for the last year, plumped up to 255lbs and plans to be released if he makes it back.

Actually the Browns did host RGIII yesterday!

Unofficially, the over/under is 3.5
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Any expectation of the Browns winning more than four games is delusional.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

So, guess it is the Cowboys turn to pick up a rival team's player..

Ex-Redskins RB Alfred Morris to join rival Cowboys on two-year deal

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15040 ... as-cowboys
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:So, guess it is the Cowboys turn to pick up a rival team's player..

His production has gone down the last 2 seasons. In 2015, he did not even average 4 yards a carry. If he continues with that lackluster production, waive the guy. Hit the bricks, Alfred!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:So, guess it is the Cowboys turn to pick up a rival team's player..

His production has gone down the last 2 seasons. In 2015, he did not even average 4 yards a carry. If he continues with that lackluster production, waive the guy. Hit the bricks, Alfred!
One dimensional RB who cant catch a ball.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:

One dimensional RB who cant catch a ball.
who knows, he might make the team as a 3rd string RB. nothing to get excited about with this transaction.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Mcfadden can catch the ball.

I'd run the piss outta Morris. When he's don'e, get rid of him.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Mcfadden can catch the ball.
Being a Raider fan I can tell you what McFadden can do, not carry the load, break one off and pull hamstrings. I see it as a good addition with a backfield of injuries. I think the Cowboys can run the ball, it's their play calling that's more concerning. If their D don't step up they wont have time to lay down a running game.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Replay system - Instead of a list of reviewable plays there will be a list of non-reviewable plays...Meaning a shit more reviewable plays....SUPER, more kitchen run times!

NFL makes extra point change permanent -----> Don't like it...Whatever.

The NFL has applied a red light to its proposed “yellow card” rule. Two unsportsmanlike likes fouls wont get you ejected but the NFL will be instructing officials to exercise more aggressively their discretion to eject players. Telling officials not to shy away from ejecting players.

Jim Irsay would like Andrew Luck extension done by July 4 - With his rookie contract up there are 10 quarterbacks in the league right now averaging at least $20 million a year and Luck should make that group bigger. There's a chance it could wind up setting a new high for quarterbacks in terms of total and guaranteed money.

Eagles owner: Had to give Chip Kelly power to see if he’d sink or swim " He also mentioned he loved the movie Titanic." :mrgreen:

Jerry Jones: Manziel “needs to get the human elements and skills addressed” NO WAI! How many times is Jones going to comment on Boyziel before adding him to the roster saying "we can work with him"?

NFL bans all chop blocks......THE PUSSIFICATION OF THE NFL...Continues. This rule ended my days.

NFL approves expansion of horse-collar "Roy Williams" rule - that will make it illegal when a “defender grabs the jersey at the name plate or above and pulls a runner toward the ground. Now Refs will have to make an instant call if a player tackled by grabbing the name plate or just under it and pulled down not sideways. .....THE PUSSIFICATION OF THE...

------------------------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriots owner Robert Kraft asked Roger Goodell for his first-rounder back

5 hours later.....

According to Judy Battista of the NFL Network, an NFL source said there was “zero chance” the Patriots would get the pick back. It sounds like it didn't take much paper for Goodell to respond.

Kraft fucked up by giving in so fast, the fiasco was a joke, Goodell is a crook, if Kraft would have held ground he might have kept his pics instead they're out a 1st and a 4th. With all the trades they do have 11 picks, hope it's a deeeep draft with a lot of luck.
The Patriots will draft 60th, 61st, 91st, 96th, 196th, 204th, 208th, 214th, 221st, 243rd and 250th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on that note! Goodell wont release any PSI readings from last season! :lol:

After the 2015 season ended, the NFL opted not to release publicly any of the PSI readings, deciding instead to declare generally that there were no violations.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... psi-issue/

Vincent didn’t address the question of whether any of the tested footballs were below 12.5 PSI, the minimum permissible inflation pressure. Which means that the public and the 32 franchises will continue not to know how a violation would be determined if/when the air pressure dips below the smallest allowable amount. Is there a minimum PSI reading under various weather conditions? Did the NFL re-enlist scientific assistance to confirm based on the weather conditions that any sub-12.5 PSI readings were consistent with the Ideal Gas Law?

The league undoubtedly wants to keep all PSI readings secret because some undoubtedly were below 12.5 PSI. And if the numbers were released, plenty of people would do the math to determine whether the actual in-game measurements confirm or debunk the notion that the Patriots deliberately removed air from the footballs used in the 2014 AFC championship game.

Oh, so it's not a big deal now? No changes? Same ole game ball? No release of their findings, just take Goodells word for it?

Word is the NFL and Goodell already deleted all the data collected from the PSI testing last year.
That is some typical Goodell BULLSHIT! Show the results! I would bet every dollar the PSI ratings were all over the place and there's no way he'll reveal that. To everyone who called the Pat's cheaters over this chicken shit better be eating their words at the very least they should say the same about Goodell with the same fucking passion.

"If the PSI’s helped in any way to confirm the Patriot’s guilt, the NFL would be releasing them to the public, guaranteed."
Last edited by UtahRatt on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

San Francisco - Baalke said that the 49ers have not received a trade offer for Kaepernick... :D
When asked why the 49ers would affirmatively allow Kaepernick to seek a trade if they plan to keep him around.

“Because I think sometimes it helps players work through anything they may have,” Baalke said. “It gives them a chance to see what their options really are. It also gives us a chance to say we didn’t hold you back from doing that.”

The Niners have till March 31st to either Cut, Trade or Keep Kapperfish before April 1 when his $11.9 million base salary for 2016 becomes guaranteed. Kapperfish don't want to be there, the Niners don't want him and letting his agents test the market no team came to the table. Ouch.
Tyrann Mathieu - Kaepernick may lack the ability to make quick decisions, a staple of quarterback play the Kelly system. If he can get in the right scheme and system it would benifit him....

You mean one where Kapper dumps the ball off and don't have to think or make quick decisions?

-----------

Any Dolphin or Falcon fan's want to explain Brent Grimes WIFE, Miko to me?

Dolphins owner: Twitter-nasty wife got Brent Grimes cut :lol:
When the Buccaneers picked up Brent Grimes Dolphins owner Stephen Ross knew that he had washed his hands clean of both the cornerback and his outspoken wife.

The three-time Pro Bowler lingered on the free-agency market for days, likely because of the distractions Miko caused: her constant berating of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, getting arrested outside a game in September and threatening the life of a Miami Herald reporter over a story questioning her husband’s future in South Beach. The Bucs reportedly aren’t worried.

Before deleting her social media accounts, Miko Grimes praised Tampa Bay before ripping the Dolphins to shreds..........

“the Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! they wouldnt DARE ask me to delete my twitter! i deleted my twitter bc i didn’t want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) made them all look STUPID! who doesnt want a pro bowl corner thats doing s— NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! men lie! women lie! stats lie! the media lies! u know whats undefeated? FILM!!! we are HAPPY and i dont feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. ill be back very soon and ill be the same supportive, dedicated, truthful b—- i was before i left!”

http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/dolphins-b ... owler-cut/

In the words from a 40 year old virgin, Andy: You should keep your ho on a leash…bitches running wild!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Mcfadden can catch the ball.
Being a Raider fan I can tell you what McFadden can do, not carry the load, break one off and pull hamstrings. I see it as a good addition with a backfield of injuries. I think the Cowboys can run the ball, it's their play calling that's more concerning. If their D don't step up they wont have time to lay down a running game.

Agreed...

Mcfadden surprisingly stayed healthy last season. Every game I was waiting for the injury.. lol.. That's why, I say run the hell outta Morris and throw in some McFadden from time to time.

But, all depends on who is healthy on offense, and, yes, that damn defense has to play well.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Looks like Sean Payton has agreed to a 5 year extension to stay in New Orleans.

Now if we can just get out of cap hell and start working on that lolwut we call "defense".
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Jones is absolutely right, it is absurd...I know for a fact he has a valid point and it's about time someone in the NFL spoke up. The NFL, public and the scientific community as a whole are naive on the subject and it's misleading as fuck with help from the media.

I've been in contact with Boston University and spoken to Ann McKee, she refereed me to the center. I've stated before....
I'm a registered participate with the CTE center, have a case study and go through quarterly reports as well as being on the list with their Brain Bank too give them what's left in my skull and spinal tissue. I've been researching CTE and passed around neurologists for years before it was a head line. Currently the Center is setting me up with the closet Neurologist and Pathologists who specialize with CTE and network with the Center. After that there's more treatment options if it goes further....That's if I decide to go further because I've reached the point I've had about enough. I'm almost finished. They don't have any answers, they admit they need to expand their research and the fact they haven't is tiresome.
News reports are so far biased and off base is makes me sick, talk to the Neurologist's. Everything you read about the NFL is all one sided because it's being pushed and all they know. It might not make sense but they only have a base line on CTE. That's from here to the moon for a conclusion.

I'll say this, Jones isn't wrong and mad props to him for standing up, maybe it will influence someone to broaden their research and make some actual strides because after a century they don't know shit about the disease.

-------------------------

“We know CTE affects a small group of high contact-sports athletes, primarily boxers and football players, who have absorbed repeated blows to the head,”

But there’s a great deal experts don’t know.

They have not determined the prevalence of CTE in the general population, and the events leading from concussion to CTE are not well described.
“More research is needed to understand CTE and determine whether risk factors such as sports participation, multiple concussions and subconcussive blows are the only cause of CTE,”

“Our knowledge of CTE is extremely limited,”

Our knowledge of CTE is extremely limited.............That sums up CTE and what they know.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Has anybody here visited the Football HOF in Canton, OH? Some friends and I are kicking around the idea of going this year. Not only to the induction ceremony, but also the game being played that weekend.
Are tickets to the ceremony scarce or is the football game always sold out well in advance? Any info would be appreciated.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Browns sign RGIII.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

UtahRatt wrote:After the 2015 season ended, the NFL opted not to release publicly any of the PSI readings, deciding instead to declare generally that there were no violations.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... psi-issue/

Vincent didn’t address the question of whether any of the tested footballs were below 12.5 PSI, the minimum permissible inflation pressure. Which means that the public and the 32 franchises will continue not to know how a violation would be determined if/when the air pressure dips below the smallest allowable amount. Is there a minimum PSI reading under various weather conditions? Did the NFL re-enlist scientific assistance to confirm based on the weather conditions that any sub-12.5 PSI readings were consistent with the Ideal Gas Law?

The league undoubtedly wants to keep all PSI readings secret because some undoubtedly were below 12.5 PSI. And if the numbers were released, plenty of people would do the math to determine whether the actual in-game measurements confirm or debunk the notion that the Patriots deliberately removed air from the footballs used in the 2014 AFC championship game.

Oh, so it's not a big deal now? No changes? Same ole game ball? No release of their findings, just take Goodells word for it?

Word is the NFL and Goodell already deleted all the data collected from the PSI testing last year.
That is some typical Goodell BULLSHIT! Show the results! I would bet every dollar the PSI ratings were all over the place and there's no way he'll reveal that. To everyone who called the Pat's cheaters over this chicken shit better be eating their words at the very least they should say the same about Goodell with the same fucking passion.

"If the PSI’s helped in any way to confirm the Patriot’s guilt, the NFL would be releasing them to the public, guaranteed."
If the results had been what the league wanted, no only would the numbers be released, they'd be on the front page of NFL.com under a huge picture of Brady with his head down and hands on his hips.
And both Mort and Mark Brunell would be taking their league sanctioned victory laps. Marc would of course be in tears.
This fucker is a straight up liar. While unlikely, I hope the league loses its appeal, HUGE.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:Browns sign RGIII.
great partnership
worst team in NFL, employs worst QB in NFL. would not be shocked if Browns release him during training camp
:lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:Has anybody here visited the Football HOF in Canton, OH? Some friends and I are kicking around the idea of going this year. Not only to the induction ceremony, but also the game being played that weekend.
Are tickets to the ceremony scarce or is the football game always sold out well in advance? Any info would be appreciated.
I've been multiple times and love it. Don't buy tickets in advance for the game. Just go up there and hit up stub hub or another site like that just before the game and you can get tickets at or below face value.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That and the R'N'R HOF would be fun mini vacations.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:That and the R'N'R HOF would be fun mini vacations.
i did some further investigation into the matter and turns out the induction ceremony is SOLD OUT. no more tickets available. which is the main reason to go.
rock n roll HOF, not so much. i'd rather spend time in Nashville.
doesn't look like this trip is going to happen anymore
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
i did some further investigation into the matter and turns out the induction ceremony is SOLD OUT. no more tickets available. which is the main reason to go.
It's sold out but you'd be able to get tickets on the secondary market below face value. It happens EVERY year. And honestly, the museum is the best part.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:
It's sold out but you'd be able to get tickets on the secondary market below face value. It happens EVERY year. And honestly, the museum is the best part.
when was the last time you were there to visit and attend?